Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 658494 times)

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14400 on: April 2, 2020, 09:39:01 PM »
Just had to catch myself stressing about fucking credits.

Sigh.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline PaulKS

• Believer
« Reply #14401 on: April 3, 2020, 12:47:09 PM »
Just had to catch myself stressing about fucking credits.

Sigh.

Those were the days...

Will be very interesting to see what they do next season with credits

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14402 on: April 3, 2020, 01:14:43 PM »
I started getting anxious about it the other day as well

I was on 14 this season, but number 14 was the Villa game, so it's only 13 attended.

Started to get paranoid that they would increase the guaranteed level to 14 and my Villa credit wouldn't count and I'd be fucked next season

Offline 30fiver

• Main Stander
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14403 on: April 3, 2020, 03:15:47 PM »

I was on 14 this season, but number 14 was the Villa game, so it's only 13 attended.

Started to get paranoid that they would increase the guaranteed level to 14 and my Villa credit wouldn't count and I'd be fucked next season

Will be fine on 13/15 played mate

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Now Shevchenko cant sleep cos Carra's in town.
« Reply #14404 on: April 3, 2020, 05:25:57 PM »
It'll not please everyone no matter what way they work it, but I think we'll keep the credits for games purchased. Pure guesswork based on nothing. We'll be refunded for the remaining games though.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14405 on: April 3, 2020, 06:04:24 PM »

It'll not please everyone no matter what way they work it, but I think we'll keep the credits for games purchased. Pure guesswork based on nothing. We'll be refunded for the remaining games though.

I agree.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Believer
« Reply #14406 on: April 3, 2020, 07:20:03 PM »

A genuine farce if so.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14407 on: April 3, 2020, 07:30:32 PM »
A genuine farce if so.

Why do you think it's a farce?
I've literally no idea what they'll do to be honest. As I said, I'm just totally guessing.
They could well wipe all credits for games that are played behind closed doors. That will obviously reduce the numbers required to be guaranteed for the next time fans are allowed to attend games, which could bring it's own issues.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14408 on: April 3, 2020, 09:14:48 PM »
Seeing as they’d get refunds give half credits for those games

Online Welshred

• To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #14409 on: April 4, 2020, 08:03:26 AM »
The fairest way would be to give no credits and then go back to 2018/19 for league requirements as that's the closest full completed season. Cups can continue on this seasons credits as we've already been knocked out.

Bangkok Ladyboys went down a treat ... so probably do them again  ;D ;D

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #14410 on: April 4, 2020, 10:07:09 AM »
The fairest way would be to give no credits and then go back to 2018/19 for league requirements as that's the closest full completed season. Cups can continue on this seasons credits as we've already been knocked out.

Haha fuck off

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #14411 on: April 4, 2020, 10:21:15 AM »

So I'm in exactly the same situation but 13th attended would be Villa so I've only attended 12 at this point in time.

Quite nervy about the whole thing to be honest. Don't think I've got the energy to go back to refreshing...
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline Barrowred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14412 on: April 4, 2020, 11:04:27 AM »
If games are played behind closed doors of not played at all i still think you will keep the credit for all games that have been paid for.
If credits were removed for games that may not be attended the threshold would have to be lowered. I can't see the club doing this because of the complications that this would cause.
It's very harsh on the people who have 9+ this season if they do though. More reason for a more staggered sale of tickets.

Offline Divock

• Boys Pen
  • Yer baldy head
« Reply #14413 on: April 4, 2020, 02:31:07 PM »
Very worried too about the credit situation next season. On 13 but that includes Palace and a Villa hospo that I picked up the other week - unbelievable that the club were selling them at that time really but I swallowed my pride and bought one in the hope of shoring up my position.

The cynic within me is fearful is that any measure(s) the club come out with will partially be driven by a desire to increase the number of tickets available in the ballot, albeit they would never say as much... 

Online Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Believer
« Reply #14414 on: April 4, 2020, 02:50:33 PM »
Why do you think it's a farce?
I've literally no idea what they'll do to be honest. As I said, I'm just totally guessing.
They could well wipe all credits for games that are played behind closed doors. That will obviously reduce the numbers required to be guaranteed for the next time fans are allowed to attend games, which could bring it's own issues.

Because you can’t get a credit for going to a game that didn’t exist.

Online Welshred

• To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #14415 on: April 4, 2020, 03:20:13 PM »
Haha fuck off

Knew you'd be the first to reply :lmao

Bangkok Ladyboys went down a treat ... so probably do them again  ;D ;D

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14416 on: April 4, 2020, 04:01:06 PM »
Because you can’t get a credit for going to a game that didn’t exist.

The game will exist. You just wont be able to attend it through no fault of your own.

Online Hightown Phil

• Believer
« Reply #14417 on: April 4, 2020, 05:01:08 PM »
The game will exist. You just wont be able to attend it through no fault of your own.

So you didn't attend then. Pretty logical.

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #14418 on: April 4, 2020, 05:41:29 PM »

It's both fair and unfair.

Can genuinely see both sides.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14419 on: April 4, 2020, 06:52:48 PM »

And if they do away with the credits for those games, anyone that fought for months in the late sales to get to 13 or 14 will have done it for nothing as they'll be dumped back down to 9 or 10 and likely miss out on next seasons guaranteed sale. As I said above, no matter what they do, someone is going to be pissed off about it 

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14420 on: April 4, 2020, 07:40:53 PM »
Agree Barney, the most simplistic scenario is to honour credits people have paid the club for. Logistically this certainly makes sense.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14421 on: April 5, 2020, 02:50:36 PM »
It's both fair and unfair.

Can genuinely see both sides.

then give a half credit as they’d be refunded for a game that was cancelled for reasons beyond their control, and stagger the sales next season at say 13/11/9/4 for cat As and 13/11/9/free for all for the others

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Believer
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #14422 on: April 5, 2020, 04:28:56 PM »
then give a half credit as they’d be refunded for a game that was cancelled for reasons beyond their control, and stagger the sales next season at say 13/11/9/4 for cat As and 13/11/9/free for all for the others

I’m on 8 so wouldn’t be happy with that haha

Might’ve got more credits with the rest of the season to play

Offline VVM

• Main Stander
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #14423 on: April 5, 2020, 04:39:59 PM »
Maybe the best thing is honour all credits sold and add an additional sale between 13 and 4, maybe 9?

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14424 on: April 5, 2020, 04:58:43 PM »
Maybe the best thing is honour all credits sold and add an additional sale between 13 and 4, maybe 9?

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]
have a sale for those with 13+ From the 15 played, then 13+ for people who would have that with the 4 games that won’t be played and go from there, then do the priority down from people who hit the criteria for the games played and those who would have with the games played?

And for full disclosure I’m on 13 from the 15 played and have none for the remaining games

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Believer
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #14425 on: April 5, 2020, 05:09:42 PM »

May be 8/9  ;D

Seriously, no idea how they’re gonna make the decision. I’d be happy to watch all of the next season on tv providing that we can get through this one.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Believer
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #14426 on: April 5, 2020, 06:19:52 PM »
As I understood it it’s 13+ and after that a ballot for all remaining tickets? But hopefully LA sales as well?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14427 on: April 5, 2020, 06:56:40 PM »
As I understood it it’s 13+ and after that a ballot for all remaining tickets? But hopefully LA sales as well?
surely it’s not free for all for the cat a games after 13+, as that is massively asking for trouble

Offline 30fiver

• Main Stander
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14428 on: April 5, 2020, 07:59:33 PM »
surely it’s not free for all for the cat a games after 13+, as that is massively asking for trouble

Imagine the cat A are just a 4+ ballot that's a free for all

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14429 on: April 5, 2020, 10:08:38 PM »
I would like my money back now for the tickets bought; after all its only business..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Online Hightown Phil

• Believer
« Reply #14430 on: April 5, 2020, 10:21:43 PM »
I would like my money back now for the tickets bought; after all its only business..

If you requested a refund I imagine you’d get one.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14431 on: April 6, 2020, 01:05:05 AM »
unless you need the money I’d wait

Offline TeddyTime33

• Believer
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14432 on: April 6, 2020, 04:35:20 AM »
The fairest thing to do is refunds and wipe credits and move the guaranteed number to 9+, this means anyone who would've got to 13+ with any of the last 4 games is covered, but also means people who didn't get a chance to buy tickets for these games aren't left out.

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #14433 on: April 6, 2020, 06:42:11 AM »
The fairest thing to do is refunds and wipe credits and move the guaranteed number to 9+, this means anyone who would've got to 13+ with any of the last 4 games is covered, but also means people who didn't get a chance to buy tickets for these games aren't left out.

Only works if 9+ is less than the tickets available, it appears many are close to getting 13+ for the first time this year reading these forums so I doubt they can do that.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Believer
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14434 on: April 6, 2020, 07:49:49 AM »
Only works if 9+ is less than the tickets available, it appears many are close to getting 13+ for the first time this year reading these forums so I doubt they can do that.
but if they had 13+ already then they would've been accomdated, its unfair to take 13 out of 15 games when there should've been 19 on sale

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14435 on: April 6, 2020, 08:55:04 AM »
Been thinking about both sides of this.
I really don't think they will retain credits for the unplayed games if they are played behind closed doors. You'll get a refund and the credit will be taken away. The 13+ for guaranteed games will be lowered slightly though (whether they can go as low as 9 or not I don't know).

As 'unfair' as it is, the games won't have any supporters in so I don't see how they can retain the credits. If someone bough Palace, Burnley, Villa & 1 other game this season you think they should go into the 4+ ballot for next season when only one of those games was actually played? Nah.

That's just my thought though and I doubt it'll even be what happens.

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #14436 on: April 6, 2020, 09:10:05 AM »
Been thinking about both sides of this.
I really don't think they will retain credits for the unplayed games if they are played behind closed doors. You'll get a refund and the credit will be taken away. The 13+ for guaranteed games will be lowered slightly though (whether they can go as low as 9 or not I don't know).

As 'unfair' as it is, the games won't have any supporters in so I don't see how they can retain the credits. If someone bough Palace, Burnley, Villa & 1 other game this season you think they should go into the 4+ ballot for next season when only one of those games was actually played? Nah.

That's just my thought though and I doubt it'll even be what happens.

Very good point that.

Everyone on 0 credits could argue they should all be in the 4+ for next season in the scenario suggested above.

Offline Barrowred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14437 on: April 6, 2020, 09:11:15 AM »
There are lots of people who already have 13, myself included. I don't agree that they should be put in the same sale as people who only may have got the other 4 games.
There will also be people on 9 who wouldn't have qualified for Chelsea and wouldn't have been able to get to 13. The fairest way is having a staggered sale for 9+ if they qualified for Chelsea after the 13 sale.
Already been said but they can't please everyone.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #14438 on: April 6, 2020, 10:26:46 AM »
Yeah it's a minefield really. Won't get any answers to it for a long time either. Selfishly if they drop it to 12+ for next season then I'll be sorted so I'm taking that small crumb of comfort.

Makes the Spurs ticket I managed to basket but couldn't checkout with all the more of a nightmare, mind.

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #14439 on: April 6, 2020, 05:05:49 PM »
but if they had 13+ already then they would've been accomdated, its unfair to take 13 out of 15 games when there should've been 19 on sale

yes but what if those already have 13+ plus is the same number as last year?  Which if everyone in the 13 plus sale bought for every game then they would be on 14 out of the 15 played.

So saying lets reduced the credits required may not work.