Author Topic: Where to watch the champs league final  (Read 126491 times)

Offline Tozznee

• Kemlynite
Re: Where to watch the champs league final
« Reply #1280 on: May 14, 2019, 02:24:36 AM »
If anyone else is in Perth (OZ, not Scotland) the Official Club is selling tickets for the Merrywell. Atmosphere was great last year, but it's probably cursed after last year!

Offline Jinxsy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Ich bin ein Berliever
« Reply #1281 on: May 14, 2019, 11:40:11 AM »
You do realize the 2020 CL Final is in the Attaturk....get your spec now... :P

I've got the seats sorted - get the lads in a bus now mate

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1282 on: May 14, 2019, 11:45:06 AM »
Went for Circo as they were the only ones still selling tickets. Still waiting on the Echo arena to release details

Will probably use either of those as a backup plan as I'm sure we'll find a better bar not doing a ticketed event.

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Believer
« Reply #1283 on: May 14, 2019, 12:04:35 PM »
My mum works with the wife of one of the Everton directors (loose link, I know) and apparently the club have asked about screening it at goodison but initial answer from them is no as they’re worried about their fans’ response. Apparently the talks are still ongoing at the moment though so not impossible.

Haha when hell freezes over likely
No time for caution.

Offline jonnypb

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1284 on: May 14, 2019, 12:14:31 PM »
Went for Circo as they were the only ones still selling tickets. Still waiting on the Echo arena to release details

Will probably use either of those as a backup plan as I'm sure we'll find a better bar not doing a ticketed event.

Friends went for Circo as well, mainly because they can bring their teenager in to watch it as well, most other places are 18+.  Seems to have one of the biggest indoor screens in Liverpool. 

Offline mike777

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1285 on: May 14, 2019, 01:21:19 PM »
My mum works with the wife of one of the Everton directors (loose link, I know) and apparently the club have asked about screening it at goodison but initial answer from them is no as they’re worried about their fans’ response. Apparently the talks are still ongoing at the moment though so not impossible.

No, that is impossible.  Never going to happen that.
None ticketed places in town like the Head of Steam what sort of time do you reckon we'd need to be there for to be on the safe side - 4-5ish early enough or earlier?

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Believer
  • Monty, you terrible c*nt!
« Reply #1286 on: May 14, 2019, 01:29:43 PM »
No, that is impossible.  Never going to happen that.
None ticketed places in town like the Head of Steam what sort of time do you reckon we'd need to be there for to be on the safe side - 4-5ish early enough or earlier?

We watched it in La’go last year and it didn’t start getting anything close to busy until around 5pm, I’d expect town to be busier this time though because of the Anfield screening situation.

Offline mike777

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1287 on: May 14, 2019, 01:48:05 PM »
We watched it in La’go last year and it didn’t start getting anything close to busy until around 5pm, I’d expect town to be busier this time though because of the Anfield screening situation.

Cheers, still looking into getting out to Spain but prices horrendous now even via roundabout routes; that's in line with my thinking on times nice one.

Offline Sharado

• SAVAGE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1288 on: May 14, 2019, 01:54:45 PM »
FWIW I watched it in Pouge Mahone last year, was decent enough, tenner a ticket but you got 3 pints with the ticket. Would recommend.
No heavy-metal football. Uninspiring team selections. Playing like a team closer to relegation worries

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1289 on: May 14, 2019, 02:02:07 PM »
FWIW I watched it in Pouge Mahone last year, was decent enough, tenner a ticket but you got 3 pints with the ticket. Would recommend.

Already sold out.

Pouge Mahone
Baltic market
Downtown (By Baltic market)
Grand Central
Walkabout
Motel
Death row diner
Bierkeller (L1)

All sold out according to Eventbrite
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 02:04:13 PM by gazzalfc »

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Kopite
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #1290 on: May 14, 2019, 02:25:45 PM »
Yeah I just sucked it up and paid £17.50 for a ticket in Hintlerlands, which is another Baltic warehouse venue (owned by the Constellations people) - right around the corner from the Baltic Market. It's a Radio City event though, so going to shite DJ's playing either side of the match. I'm just in it for the screen though and will be drinking around town and the Baltic before and after. But worth a look in if you are after a big screen.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1291 on: May 14, 2019, 02:28:01 PM »
Couple of others sold out (according to Skiddle)

Invisible wind factory
Camp and Furnace
Dockleaf
Revolution  (St Peters Square)

THe following do still have some tickets

Zanzibar
Modo

Offline mike777

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1292 on: May 14, 2019, 02:28:20 PM »
Yeah I just sucked it up and paid £17.50 for a ticket in Hintlerlands, which is another Baltic warehouse venue (owned by the Constellations people) - right around the corner from the Baltic Market. It's a Radio City event though, so going to shite DJ's playing either side of the match. I'm just in it for the screen though and will be drinking around town and the Baltic before and after. But worth a look in if you are after a big screen.

Cheers, useful; the way places are selling out already that sounds like it may be the percentage call just for the match and worth getting tickets for now.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Kopite
« Reply #1293 on: May 14, 2019, 02:35:11 PM »
Cheers, useful; the way places are selling out already that sounds like it may be the percentage call just for the match and worth getting tickets for now.

Exactly. I'm sure you could offload it if something else comes up.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1294 on: May 14, 2019, 02:35:36 PM »
And according to outallnight.co.uk the following still have tickets

Hintlerlands
INK
Lucky's

Dont think you'll have any issues around the Ropewalks. Just avoid Concert Square and Matthew Street and I think you'll be fine

Head of Steam on Hannover Street is a good shout. Hadn't thought about that. Will defo be at least a pre-drink in there

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Believer
  • Monty, you terrible c*nt!
« Reply #1295 on: May 14, 2019, 03:20:10 PM »
There’s loads of boozers in town that won’t charge on the door, dunno why people are letting themselves get ripped off to be honest.

Offline meady1981

• THESE WERE THE LAST WORDS HE SAID....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • I really could do without all this.
« Reply #1296 on: May 14, 2019, 03:24:50 PM »
There’s loads of boozers in town that won’t charge on the door, dunno why people are letting themselves get ripped off to be honest.

Get what you mean, but Personally don’t want to have to spend 3 hours in the same spot in the same sweaty pub waiting for the game. Going for the tins on the street (hopefully sunny) and rock up to ticketed event at 7ish approach.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Kopite
« Reply #1297 on: May 14, 2019, 03:46:25 PM »
Get what you mean, but Personally don’t want to have to spend 3 hours in the same spot in the same sweaty pub waiting for the game. Going for the tins on the street (hopefully sunny) and rock up to ticketed event at 7ish approach.

Exactly. Ye Cracke beer garden, street tinnies, match.

Online OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1298 on: May 14, 2019, 06:08:59 PM »
Before this season, I've always been nah McCooleys is not for me, full of bellends. It's been my go to place on Mathew street for me this season. Every game I've watched us in there, we've won.  Yer, its chocker but the atmosphere is boss. Always had a good time in there.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Twitter me bro
« Reply #1299 on: May 14, 2019, 07:52:24 PM »
BOSS night are to announce a venue too. Keep an eye out on their social media.
YNWA.

Offline scouser102002

• Kopite
« Reply #1300 on: May 15, 2019, 06:48:33 PM »
We've got standing tickets for Grand Central.

Doors open at 5, I'm assuming the earlier you're in the better your spec?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1301 on: May 15, 2019, 07:55:37 PM »
Just seen my gang posting and sharing a link on Facebook for the Sandon. 

Big outdoor screen, no tickets needed and open from 10am.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1302 on: May 15, 2019, 08:24:26 PM »
Just seen my gang posting and sharing a link on Facebook for the Sandon. 

Big outdoor screen, no tickets needed and open from 10am.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

As big as a bus. Literally.
https://twitter.com/TheSandon/status/1127277064774651904?s=20

Offline Jake

• Admiral Ackbar
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
« Reply #1303 on: May 15, 2019, 09:24:46 PM »
So earlier I said 9 of us got tix for the grand Central. Now two more idiots want in but its sold out. If anyone's got any and decided to go elsewhere, especially if they get echo arena tickets instead, pm me and I'll take them off your hands

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #1304 on: May 15, 2019, 09:55:50 PM »
I've watched all my games this year in the Fulwood Arms up in Aigburth.  Suppose I should check to see if they're doing the final with "closed doors".
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Online elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #1305 on: May 16, 2019, 03:03:34 AM »
Where to watch, Australian edition:

Champions League Final - where to watch in Melbourne.

I'm waiting on confirmation, but some friends are hiring a brewery in Moorabbin (20 minutes from City). It will be open (and licensed) from 1am-9am. This will be ticketed, will have a DJ and a singer (Jamie Webster/Boss style). Should be a cracking night.

I watched last year in The Imperial, atmosphere was ok. Wasn't ticketed, so had to get in before midnight before the lock in. No entertainment, so f*ck all to do before game started.

I'll throw the link up once confirmed.
We are Liverpool!

Online harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Believer
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #1306 on: May 16, 2019, 04:00:38 AM »
Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1307 on: May 16, 2019, 05:57:14 AM »
Need to correct their aspect ratio

Think they need to jack the thing up on to 6ft of bricks unless everyone’s going to sit on the floor

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• Believer
« Reply #1308 on: May 16, 2019, 06:20:58 AM »
BOSS night are to announce a venue too. Keep an eye out on their social media.
The BOSS night in Belfast sold out in 2 fucking minutes!
Vote Labour

Offline Rexy

• Main Stander
« Reply #1309 on: May 16, 2019, 12:38:22 PM »
Anyone know what The Old Bank is like for the match?
Leaving it late hoping Echo Arena would announce tickets but been offered a table in here by a customer.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1310 on: May 16, 2019, 05:15:22 PM »
Club are handling this pretty poorly. Letting Take That have the stadium (Anfield hosting concerts, grim) without the foresight of us being in the CL final and tens of thousands of Liverpool fans wanting to return to Anfield to watch it again. Then suggesting something will be on at the Echo Arena yet taking an age to officially announce it. Meanwhile all other venues are selling out and there is very little guarantee that it will be easy getting a ticket to the Echo.

Offline D🐶G

• .....to hurt someone as beautiful as you.....
  • Believer
« Reply #1311 on: May 16, 2019, 05:21:45 PM »
Club are handling this pretty poorly. Letting Take That have the stadium (Anfield hosting concerts, grim) without the foresight of us being in the CL final and tens of thousands of Liverpool fans wanting to return to Anfield to watch it again. Then suggesting something will be on at the Echo Arena yet taking an age to officially announce it. Meanwhile all other venues are selling out and there is very little guarantee that it will be easy getting a ticket to the Echo.
Yep, couldn’t agree more, very poor indeed from them. Had the foresight to book the Arena six months in advance but not Anfield? Pretty ridiculous.

Whether the stadium can or can’t be used because of the concerts is irrelevant for me now though, because they’re obviously not going to budge on that front, but the club could’ve still put screenings on in the grounds hospitality lounges like last year, but that is also a no go from them this year too.

Also, when we say the screening at the Arena. It’s not actually pencilled out for the Arena is it? Is it not Space which is by the Arena?
18 League Titles • 7 FA Cups • 8 Football League Cups • 15 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 3 UEFA European Super Cups

Offline JanMolby05

• Anny Roader
  • is right
« Reply #1312 on: May 16, 2019, 05:49:37 PM »
The irony regarding the echo arena is that there are more people knocked back from the ballot than the capacity.

So in theory if you wanted to watch it there you might have to enter a ballot.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

"If my assistant referee had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off keeper Petr Cech."

Offline SecondComing

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1313 on: May 16, 2019, 05:58:25 PM »
Boss night just announced 2 venues.
 Olympia and District Liverpool. Tickets on sale tonight at 8

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Believer
« Reply #1314 on: May 16, 2019, 06:15:59 PM »
This may be a long shot but I've just moved to London from South Africa this week. I can get train tickets to Liverpool but I don't know anyone and never been there. I'd love my first time there to be for the final and hopefully the parade. Thinking of going on Friday night and coming back Sunday night. It's a bit shit not knowing anyone though.

Anyone willing to have me join their group? Promise I'm sound! ;D 29 years old. Good sense of humour. Not going to slag off Henderson the whole game. Get on well with just about anyone. Can hold my booze :P
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:17:37 PM by babraham »
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline Jake

• Admiral Ackbar
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
« Reply #1315 on: May 16, 2019, 06:35:27 PM »
This may be a long shot but I've just moved to London from South Africa this week. I can get train tickets to Liverpool but I don't know anyone and never been there. I'd love my first time there to be for the final and hopefully the parade. Thinking of going on Friday night and coming back Sunday night. It's a bit shit not knowing anyone though.

Anyone willing to have me join their group? Promise I'm sound! ;D 29 years old. Good sense of humour. Not going to slag off Henderson the whole game. Get on well with just about anyone. Can hold my booze :P

Ah mate I'd have said you can geg in with our lot (jerseykoppite is one of us too so there'd be two rawkites at least!) but its sold out now where we're off.

There ought to be a rawk designated bar ;D

Offline mbyx6cg2

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1316 on: May 16, 2019, 08:05:09 PM »
Boss night just announced 2 venues.
 Olympia and District Liverpool. Tickets on sale tonight at 8
Baltic literally sold out within about 30 seconds. I was in a queue from 7.55, got on and they were sold out! Olympia looks the same
Once she's had a few glasses of Chardonnay I'll be in quicker than you can say PDF to offer her a jolly good spit shining of her corned beef curtains

Online HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #1317 on: May 16, 2019, 08:05:20 PM »
So boss night sold out in less than 2 mins :lmao

The club better do something about this ASAP. Town is going to be absolute carnage

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Believer
  • Merry Kloppmas
« Reply #1318 on: May 16, 2019, 08:06:39 PM »
Fucking joke that Boss night one. Had 6 tickets and by the time I'd gone to buy them they were gone

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #1319 on: May 16, 2019, 08:06:39 PM »
So boss night sold out in less than 2 mins :lmao

The club better do something about this ASAP. Town is going to be absolute carnage

It’s not really the club’s responsibility to stop town being carnage!