Author Topic: Let's Improve the Atmosphere at Anfield (split from Fortress Anfield)  (Read 942957 times)

Offline Bonaqua

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Let's Improve the Atmosphere at Anfield (split from Fortress Anfield)
« Reply #10120 on: October 16, 2018, 02:32:31 PM »
Yeah he's from Norway (so says his account) so I'm sure it wasn't a dig at the city.

Yes. I'm a Norwegian. And some of us really shouldn't be allowed on forums like this :D Sorry for the bad wording. Please ban me anytime. I love everything about Liverpool FC and your great city. Been supporter since the 80's. Unlike many other Norwegians I`m not so wealthy. Only been at Anfield once with my kids. I cried like baby when ynwa started. Overwhelming. My big dream is to go one more time.
I've heard a lot about moaning and angry people at the games. Its this I can't understand. Why go to the game if you're going to moan and not help support the team?

To avoid any more misunderstandings in the future. I will after this post ban myself :) Thanks

Offline meady1981

• THESE WERE THE LAST WORDS HE SAID....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • I really could do without all this.
« Reply #10121 on: October 16, 2018, 03:36:03 PM »
No need to ban yourself.
There are certain phrases that are used by others to bring the supporters and the city down. Always the victim, murderers, self-pity city etc.
It was obviously was a mis-understanding in this case.
You crack on and enjoy the place mate.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Main Stander
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #10122 on: October 16, 2018, 03:57:02 PM »
Yes. I'm a Norwegian. And some of us really shouldn't be allowed on forums like this :D Sorry for the bad wording. Please ban me anytime. I love everything about Liverpool FC and your great city. Been supporter since the 80's. Unlike many other Norwegians I`m not so wealthy. Only been at Anfield once with my kids. I cried like baby when ynwa started. Overwhelming. My big dream is to go one more time.
I've heard a lot about moaning and angry people at the games. Its this I can't understand. Why go to the game if you're going to moan and not help support the team?

To avoid any more misunderstandings in the future. I will after this post ban myself :) Thanks

No need to ban yourself. It was just an unfortunate choice of words.

And I actually agree about people who just go to sit and moan. I mean each to their own, but I do wander why people fork out money just to spend 90 minutes sitting there screaming that Henderson's a crab.

Son of Spion nailed most of the reasons for a rubbish atmosphere these days. I really hope that one day we'll see some serious changes, but I'm not holding my breath.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #10123 on: October 19, 2018, 02:23:24 PM »
Interesting that the club are selling all the away end for Red Star to under 21's.
So will they all be together? Basically as close as it's going to get to a boys/girls pen.
If so, hopefully they make a bit of noise and give the club something to think about.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10124 on: October 19, 2018, 02:50:42 PM »
Interesting that the club are selling all the away end for Red Star to under 21's.
So will they all be together?

No, boys on the left,girls to the right.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #10125 on: October 19, 2018, 03:12:22 PM »

No, boys on the left,girls to the right.

Dance in the middle at half time