Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3438037 times)

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O12e from Molde!" Mighty Conquerors of Rochdale!
« Reply #36320 on: October 11, 2019, 08:13:25 pm »
Drubbing well overdue
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #36321 on: October 11, 2019, 08:16:01 pm »
Drubbing well overdue
We need to be a touch cautious I think...

They can’t get any worse, they might have a hair of the dog performance in them....

Every boxer has a punchers chance... etc .etc,.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36322 on: October 11, 2019, 08:18:36 pm »
We need to be a touch cautious I think...

They can’t get any worse, they might have a hair of the dog performance in them....

Every boxer has a punchers chance... etc .etc,.

True, I mean Man City won the league last season and still lost to relegation battlers Crystal Palace and Newcastle so it may well happen to us as well.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #36323 on: October 11, 2019, 08:27:12 pm »
True, I mean Man City won the league last season and still lost to relegation battlers Crystal Palace and Newcastle so it may well happen to us as well.
What was it Houllier used to say?  Whilst the ball is round...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36324 on: October 11, 2019, 08:32:00 pm »
What was it Houllier used to say?  Whilst the ball is round...

... Rigobert Song will be eating the grass?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36325 on: October 11, 2019, 09:06:18 pm »
"Humble and arrogant"  ???

That is an absolute beaut. I'm no English language Professor but isn't that a complete contradiction in terms?

A bit like 'Seth Rogan comedy'

It makes sense to the United recruitment team, who managed to find in Maguire a player who was fast yet glacially slow, and in AWB a player who was attacking yet really really shit at attacking.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #36326 on: October 11, 2019, 09:22:25 pm »
One thing I don’t get about the Mancs is that even though they had 20 years of success when we had spells ranging from modestly good to utter shite (late Hicks and Gillette era), they continued to hate us as with such a passion - their away fans singing about us every game, the ‘you scouse bastards’ ditty every time we play them, even their players signing about us after league title wins.
Now the boot is moving to the other foot, I can’t imagine after 20 years of success I’d care about them. Barely give a fuck now. It’s just a catharsis seeing them suffer for those of us who started watching football in the 90s and 2000s.

I hated them in the 80s. Didn't really know why, and they were mid-table more often than not. It used to piss me right off the the newspapers were always full of them, and I think that was a big part of it.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #36327 on: October 11, 2019, 09:38:17 pm »
Who could forget “the party’s over” courtesy of Sinstadt and Granada TV
Without the distraction of Europe (😀) that team went on a season long party in 78\9.

I remember watching that at the time.

They were wrong. Very wrong.  ;D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36328 on: October 11, 2019, 09:46:48 pm »

I hated them in the 80s. Didn't really know why, and they were mid-table more often than not. It used to piss me right off the the newspapers were always full of them, and I think that was a big part of it.

Yep. They hated us because we were everything they thought they should have been but weren't. They were green with envy and the envy turned to hatred as our success continued.

United became despised not just by us, but by most of the country because of their horrible 'fans' who went around the country smashing small towns up. Our dislike of them wasn't so much about the football, basically because they were embarrassing shite. We hated them because they were press darlings and media whores who got more credit for being shite than the good teams got for being good. They were a candy floss club without substance but they were fawned over by a sycophantic media. That's guaranteed to get the backs up of clubs who were working their arses off to be successful at home and abroad whilst all they did was ponce, preen and pout like a cheap date while achieving the square root of fuck all.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 09:48:30 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36329 on: October 11, 2019, 09:59:07 pm »
I think the main difference is we tended to do that in a rather benign, piss-taking kind of way, but their vitriol has always been very bitter and filled with hate. Even in more recent years we might have sung ''Fergie's right, your fans are shite'' but they will come back with The S*n/Hillsborough references. Everton have gone the same way. We take piss-taking banners with anniversary cakes on to Goodison, they respond with Hillsborough gestures and Manc songs.

I remember singing ''are you watching...'' but pretty much every club had an ''are you watching ...'' song back then aimed at their biggest and/or local rivals.
United's stuff has always been ugly, and the envy, jealousy and hatred in the 70s and 80s from them was a disgrace, and it's something they've never shaken off since. Despite the Ferguson era, they've remained deeply obsessed with all things Liverpool.

To me, United have barely ever been truly relevant. They are a big club, of course, but when I started going to games in 1971 (ironically against United) then through the 70s and 80s United were simply a laughing stock. One that was insanely jealous of Liverpool and who believed (because they are entitled arses a lot of the time) that Liverpool had the success ''they should have had''. I put that in quotation marks because I heard that from them on more than a few occasions. We had what they believed should have been theirs. The reality was that they were shite and living in the past.

Ferguson came along and finally got it right, just as they were about to sack him, but their fanbase never seemed to get over their jealousy, envy and bitterness. To this day, despite the greatest period of success in their history, they remain obsessed with Liverpool the city and Liverpool the club. With Ferguson, they became more relevant to me in a football sense, and it was a shame that their rise coincided with our self-induced vacation from our perch, because we never really got to go head-to-head as two giants at their peak. Now Ferguson has gone, United have reverted back to being the United I always knew. A big club, but barely relevant to me in the scheme of things. One thing is for sure; I certainly wouldn't be arsed singing about them unless we are playing them, and even then it would be pretty benign piss-taking rather that hateful bile. To spout that kind of stuff their way I'd have to actually be invested in them and give a crap. I'm not, and I don't, so who cares? They still sing about us wherever they go because we matter to them and we are always in their heads. It doesn't matter whether we are great or shite now. We live inside their heads. The proof being that they never shut up about us.  :wave

Worth a re-post that.

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #36330 on: October 12, 2019, 12:27:09 am »
One thing I don’t get about the Mancs is that even though they had 20 years of success when we had spells ranging from modestly good to utter shite (late Hicks and Gillette era), they continued to hate us as with such a passion - their away fans singing about us every game, the ‘you scouse bastards’ ditty every time we play them, even their players signing about us after league title wins.
Now the boot is moving to the other foot, I can’t imagine after 20 years of success I’d care about them. Barely give a fuck now. It’s just a catharsis seeing them suffer for those of us who started watching football in the 90s and 2000s.

I reckon they have a condition called Scouse Envy. They've always been a little jealous of the well hung docker from down the river.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #36331 on: October 12, 2019, 01:03:09 am »
Yep. They hated us because we were everything they thought they should have been but weren't. They were green with envy and the envy turned to hatred as our success continued.

United became despised not just by us, but by most of the country because of their horrible 'fans' who went around the country smashing small towns up. Our dislike of them wasn't so much about the football, basically because they were embarrassing shite. We hated them because they were press darlings and media whores who got more credit for being shite than the good teams got for being good. They were a candy floss club without substance but they were fawned over by a sycophantic media. That's guaranteed to get the backs up of clubs who were working their arses off to be successful at home and abroad whilst all they did was ponce, preen and pout like a cheap date while achieving the square root of fuck all.

Great post and hugely ironic consdiering what I just saw on Sky Sports. Martin Tyler's selection of Manchester Derbys.

First of all, if you watch that you can hear the bias in his voice between United in their pomp and his outwardly celebrating their goals, to the dejection in his voice in modern times when City were drubbing them. It's quite funny actually.

But what's also telling is that it's easy to just laugh now at how irrelevant they are but watching that Chewing Gum Chewing, Hard Shoulder Shitter get ridiculous minutes added on and that Judas c*nt Michael Owen scoring the winner in the 09 derby and running around celebrating that much, RELISH what's going on with them because they are the biggest shower of c*nts on this planet.

Tyler included.

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #36332 on: October 12, 2019, 03:53:52 am »
 What do you think the current Manc dressing room is like after a loss? I can easily imagine what it must have been like with Keane and co....but I find it very hard to imagine this current crop they've got actually giving a shit. I can imagine there still being juvenile giggles and 'banter' between certain players, but you know, engaged in with a kind of 'hushed' respect for some of the players who DO give a shit. I can imagine ALL players suddenly pretending to look like they give a shit when Solskjaer or Carrick walk in. I'm sure they've all got that 'move' down perfect by now....but you know...amongst themselves, I really struggle to see this team as any kind of serious, professional brotherhood who have any ambition or sense of pride.

We know they're shit.

They've shown this so often now, so it's fairly conclusive.

THEY must know they're shit also...which is the point I think I'm making here.

I dunno...but if you've ever been in a dressing room after a loss [even at amateur level] you really get to know what kind of men you're with.

Now, I know it's Man Utd, so I'm not bemoaning their 'attitude' because hey...their pain is usually our pleasure, but for fuck's sake, how does any outfit with so much at stake, allow itself to be staffed with so many talent-less mercenaries who just seem to be happy taking the money?

If ever there was a team which looks "rudderless" at the moment, then these are it.

Everything they've done in recent decades was so obviously Ferguson driven, and I know this has been stated and observed umpteen times here already....but I mean...what the fuck?

Now that influence has been peeled away, we're seeing what Man Utd really are. What they always were. This is not an 'anomaly' in their history. Ferguson's reign was the 'anomaly.' What we're seeing now is the restoration of normality at Man Utd and how they generally function and flounder without a rudder.

So yeah, after a loss, I really DO imagine this team chatting and laughing together somehow imagining that it's "the gaffer" who'll have to do all the explaining, and that as long as they look straight faced and serious when he walks in...they'll be ok. But that's the mentality of boys, not grown men.

Whenever United re-populate their team with serious... and I fucking mean "serious," single minded men who rate themselves as proper contenders, then I think that's the time the rest of the league will have to watch out. But whoever's recruiting or directing things at present is just pissing their millions away on extremely weak minded juvenile players, who lack any balls or substance.

And that's before you even consider the 'manager' because whoever they get, they'll still have this problem in the dressing room.

YNWA

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #36333 on: October 12, 2019, 06:18:05 am »
Fuck these pricks make me laugh. Like a trust fund kid that can’t believe his younger cousin won the lotto and can’t understand why their connections only got their career to middle management.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36334 on: October 12, 2019, 10:49:45 am »

You've got this response from over on Red Cafe mate:

Judge Red
Don't Call Me Douglas

Heysel still hasn’t happened on RAWK’s timeline.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36335 on: October 12, 2019, 11:11:43 am »
Their fans seem pretty hopeful about the club going for Sancho in the next window. Where is this coming from? Why would Sancho even look at them?
Is there some new rule where the best youth talents have to prove themselves with the shittiest teams at least once in their career?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36336 on: October 12, 2019, 11:15:07 am »

c*nts always at it.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36337 on: October 12, 2019, 11:24:26 am »
c*nts always at it.

The only fan base I hate. Chelsea and Millwall come close. But Utd fans are a level above for me.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36338 on: October 12, 2019, 12:59:26 pm »
Mixed reports over Pogbas injury. Would rather he misses out against us and they have to play the likes of Matic and Mctommy.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The only fan base I hate. Chelsea and Millwall come close. But Utd fans are a level above for me.
you dont hate chelsea? they fucking disgust me.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Nah, just don't like them very much. I reserve all my hate for this lot.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
I despise those Tory c*nts, I also don't lkke Yernited with their swaggoh and sense of fucking entitlement, Andeh Tey is the living embodiment of this, I also strongly dislike Abu Dhabi PR FC simply because they're a shower of cheating fuckers, but otherwise an irrelevance.

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36342 on: October 12, 2019, 05:05:01 pm »
I've got to go to a conference at Stamford Bridge next week. Yeugh.

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36343 on: October 12, 2019, 05:10:50 pm »
Mixed reports over Pogbas injury. Would rather he misses out against us and they have to play the likes of Matic and Mctommy.

No way Pogba declares himself fit for this one.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #36344 on: October 12, 2019, 05:17:08 pm »
One of the worst vag strains in recent memory. Cant even bend over to pick up the toys hes thrown out of his pram. Sad, really. Must be frustrating since Oles told him he cant play untill he tidys up his room, and him willing but unable. Harsh.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36345 on: October 12, 2019, 05:23:30 pm »

Typical. When losing an argument and have no worthwhile comment in reply ... use the disaster card.
Sums up their mentality more than I could.

My post clearly hit a nerve.  :)

:wanker
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 05:25:49 pm by Sons of pioneerS »

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #36346 on: October 12, 2019, 05:34:14 pm »
Interesting that a lot of them are wanting Nagelsmann to take over as manager. Considering his contract I wouldn't think there is much chance of that.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36347 on: October 12, 2019, 05:37:09 pm »
Typical. When losing an argument and have no worthwhile comment in reply ... use the disaster card.
Sums up their mentality more than I could.

My post clearly hit a nerve.  :)

:wanker

Where's that lad from?  I ask because there's a really toxic thing about fans trying to prove how much they care by hating us/them online.  As if it proves they're real fans.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36348 on: October 12, 2019, 05:40:37 pm »
Where's that lad from?  I ask because there's a really toxic thing about fans trying to prove how much they care by hating us/them online.  As if it proves they're real fans.
I've no idea. I wouldn't soil my keyboard logging on over there.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was a kid from Kent trying to out-manc their northern cousins though.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36349 on: October 12, 2019, 05:44:03 pm »

Wouldn't surprise me if he was a kid from Kent trying to out-manc their northern cousins though.

Redcafe? Most of them are not from the UK, populated heavily by the glory-hunters from India who started supporting them in the 2000s (wonder why).

This is a banner from their supporters club in Mumbai:

Irony failed them.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36350 on: October 12, 2019, 05:48:17 pm »

Sorry, wasn't really directed at you and didn't expect you to know mate.  Just wanted to make the point that in these days of Uberfans, people seem to feel like they have to prove a weird point.  I was at a wedding a few years back with a bunch of lads saying how much they hated Scousers.  The Mancunian Brides father asked them why.  "Er....  because we just do"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36351 on: October 12, 2019, 05:50:11 pm »
Redcafe? Most of them are not from the UK, populated heavily by the glory-hunters from India who started supporting them in the 2000s (wonder why).

This is a banner from their supporters club in Mumbai:

Irony failed them.

Wow, that's appalling.  :o

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36352 on: October 12, 2019, 06:05:33 pm »
Sorry, wasn't really directed at you and didn't expect you to know mate.  Just wanted to make the point that in these days of Uberfans, people seem to feel like they have to prove a weird point.  I was at a wedding a few years back with a bunch of lads saying how much they hated Scousers.  The Mancunian Brides father asked them why.  "Er....  because we just do"

No probs.

Some really strange people about, aren't there. The internet exposes a lot for what they are. Haters everywhere. Negative people with negative outlooks and negative lives. No wonder the country/world is in the state it's in.

The hate for Scousers is as bizarre and ridiculous as is the hate for any social group. I'm not arsed about Man United the club, but I despise the moronic element who attach to them. I don't hate Mancunuians though. That would be ridiculous. There are many good people from Manchester, just as there are here. I'm not a fascist, so I wouldn't hate people simply for being different or from a different place. Some of my favourite bands are Manc. My Scouse cousins both married Mancs. The decent people from both cities don't hate each other at all. We may have some differences and a fierce rivalry, but we are essentially cut from the same cloth. The morons? Well you get them everywhere and they attach to most clubs.

There is/was a guy on here. I think Johnno White, but maybe mistaken. Top quality fella and a proper Manc. Worth 1,000 of these plastic-Manc, Scouse haters any day of the week.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 06:07:25 pm by Sons of pioneerS »

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36353 on: October 12, 2019, 06:26:54 pm »
I've got to go to a conference at Stamford Bridge next week. Yeugh.
Put a dead fish under a section of the floorboards

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36354 on: October 12, 2019, 06:29:34 pm »
Put a dead fish under a section of the floorboards
why would he want to improve stamford bridge?

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36356 on: October 12, 2019, 07:02:28 pm »
Red Issue is the forum the Mancs I know go on.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36357 on: October 12, 2019, 07:22:30 pm »
Red Issue is the forum the Mancs I know go on.

Pretty sure the c*nt running that is a poisonous prick who sold Hillaborough and Heysel merchandise.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 07:30:52 pm by DangerScouse »

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36358 on: October 12, 2019, 07:28:14 pm »
Fuck that link off mate, please!

No need to give any energy to c*nts like that

Online DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36359 on: October 12, 2019, 07:31:09 pm »
You're right. Done.