Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3436291 times)

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
Yes, but they think he's not the striker for their system. Marcus '1 in 6' Rashford is the striker for their system.

It's glorious really!
Lukaku is at least as good as any striker they could realistically buy. Hes also not a complete twat.
That might sound like a low bar, but that's the state of their squad.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Apparently them beating Perth Glory is worthy of the top story on the BBC, seems a bit silly but then they are man united after all.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Apparently them beating Perth Glory is worthy of the top story on the BBC, seems a bit silly but then they are man united after all.

Of course they're the top story, they're based near Salford and the BBC is based in Salford Quays. It's a local news story. The fact they're Man United winning a friendly in Australia would not appear on a national website...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:07:08 pm by vivabobbycurmudgeongraham »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac

First win in three months, bound to be a big story.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Of course they're the top story, they're based in Salford and the BBC is based in Salford Quays. It's a local news story. The fact they're Man United winning a friendly in Australia would not appear on a national website...

They aren't actually, not that it matters!

As you where!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

As you where!

They are actually

BBC sport anyway
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
They are actually

BBC sport anyway

I was talking about Man Utd, which is what I think I was replying to that 'they are based in Salford'. I may have been wrong, it read like he was talking about the football team, who are based in Trafford, which is in Manchester.

I know BBC have their headquarters at Salford Quays.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne

As you where!

As it obviously matters to you, I've changed it.

As you where!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:10:12 pm by vivabobbycurmudgeongraham »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
For me, it’s one of those things I could never get bored of!! 😃
I'm almost bored of it. But then im also bored of waking up with Margot Robbie and her secret twin sister.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
Now imagine if they were to link SSN and Babe Station, maybe, just maybe I would consider looking at SSN once in a while. Been based in the UK for the past year, my God I can't wait to leave to escape the UK media.

Think you'll find they've already linked them mate. Every time I watch SSN all I ever see is tits and c*nts.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
They are actually

BBC sport anyway
:lmao

Your user name

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19

Think you'll find they've already linked them mate. Every time I watch SSN all I ever see is tits and c*nts.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Which one?

Look like Shaq's calves. Anyway,bad luck for Luke Shaw,i'm sure he'll come back in great shape again.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Mipo Odubeko Leaves Manchester United Youth Academy

https://en.as.com/en/2019/07/13/football/1563013042_913463.html

16 year-old-striker Mipo Odubeko has left Manchester United's youth academy.

Odubeko, who scored 35 goals last season for United, turned down a contract renewal.

Feyenord, Bayern Munich and Genoa are among teams interested in signing Odubeko.

smart kid, watch them try to buy him back for 100M in 2 years.

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
Is right. Some odd opinions about in here, I want them in the beazer homes league before too long. Wouldn’t want them to win a raffle.

I don't think anyone is arguing they wouldn't like to see them relegated, it's just that, given how unlikely that is, some of us are thinking tactically about their demise.  ;D

I wrote this in the Leicester thead, which pretty much sums it up for me:

I'd be happy for a battling and creditable fight for 4th, but narrowly missing out (or successfully reaching the Europa League, depending on how you want to spin it), followed by another summer investing in British lads with passionTM, and young Beanz developing into his prime years. Not to mention all the British lads (Rashy, Beanz, Cream of the Championship, Fat Head, Bird-shit Eater, Anything Eater and the Gurner, etc) on 5 year contracts worth £350k p/w.

Then maybe, with their commercial revenues really starting to slump, they can drop into a mid-table scrap.  ;D

The problem is if they fall too fast too quickly, then they'll sack Sir Triple Wood, the Molde gollum and have a proper clearout before all their very lucrative sponsorships run out. They might even get a proper team of footballing people in and turn it around while they're still rich.

With the frauds they've got running the football side of things surely the slow death is the best chance we have of them becoming completely crap. Look how long its taken us to get back to the top - and even now we haven't completely shed the tag of "plucky underdogs". Imagine if Hodgson had managed to take us down, with the clowns as owners we'd have gone into administration and dropped out of the football league by now. Now imagine if the Mancs could manage that, it'd be glorious  :scarf

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Since Ferguson retired they’ve hired Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho and Solskjaer

Never fails to amuse when people say they don’t want them to do too badly ‘because they might sack xxxx and hire someone good’. People said the same with shitcoat and they hired Ole from Molde. If they sack Solskjaer they’ll probably end up with Steve Bruce.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
Since Ferguson retired they’ve hired Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho and Solskjaer

Never fails to amuse when people say they don’t want them to do too badly ‘because they might sack xxxx and hire someone good’. People said the same with shitcoat and they hired Ole from Molde. If they sack Solskjaer they’ll probably end up with Steve Bruce.

Can see this, signs for Newcastle, gets them towards 6th. Solskjaer picks up where he left off at the end of last season. The rest will be history.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
and after Steve Bruce there is always a chance for Allardyce.

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I hope Ole just loses match after match with everyone saying the table doesn't mean anything yet, then nearing Christmas they will realise they are in danger of being pulled into the relegation zone and bring in Giggsy. Come March they have no choice but to call up Big Sam in a desperate bid to stay up.

Personally, I'd like to see good old Roy Hodgson appointed after Ole's been booted out. Then I rub it in the faces of all the United fans who told me what a great man he was, how he'd do brilliant for us if we'd only give him a chance, and what a horrible nasty fanbase we are for giving him so much stick. "You may as well come to terms with the fact you're a mid-table side now, so you're going to have a manager like Roy who gets the best out of mid-table sides" said one.

Oh I've been waiting nearly 10 years for this.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Maguire wants to leave and this lot are preparing an 80 million bid.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
£350k a week?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan

You're kind of proving my point. Moyes, Giggs and Gollum were Woodward appointments, with no track record of success. Mourinho got them to 2nd, but we all know he can only keep it up for 2 seasons. If they'd kept Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal until now, you don't think they'd be in a much better state? They were playing proper football under him, just not with the right players. You don't think they'd be a much tougher proposition if they had Guardiola, Klopp or Pochettino in charge? They could sack their entire management team (including Woodward) and sort themselves out. For all the time they've got that genius in charge of footballing decisions they'll be dying a slow death. If they start flirting with relegation they'll surely start looking at serious change.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
People laugh but Jones hittin it up for the Lukaku knockdown to Rashford is Big Sam's dream.

Unfortunately he's a 1 in 6 striker sooooo
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
You're kind of proving my point. Moyes, Giggs and Gollum were Woodward appointments, with no track record of success. Mourinho got them to 2nd, but we all know he can only keep it up for 2 seasons. If they'd kept Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal until now, you don't think they'd be in a much better state? They were playing proper football under him, just not with the right players. You don't think they'd be a much tougher proposition if they had Guardiola, Klopp or Pochettino in charge? They could sack their entire management team (including Woodward) and sort themselves out. For all the time they've got that genius in charge of footballing decisions they'll be dying a slow death. If they start flirting with relegation they'll surely start looking at serious change.

Not really, their titles have been won by 3 men, the arl tramp, Busby and some c*nt only hardcore manc historians can name, they were fuck all before Busby and they were fuck all after him, a big name (for reasons mentioned by SoS a day or two ago) loved by the media giving it the Billy big bollocks with glam signings and nothing to show for it apart from the odd cup run, those bringing up relegation are just fantasising as it won't happen

They made their modern name by being ahead of the curve, opening their gaping hole for anybody to jizz in as long as they had the money, all fronted by a bully, the bully grew old & retired and the nature of their business meant they were always at risk of attracting the wrong money men, so what they're left with is the family of Glazer raking in a fortune for nothing, they know nothing about the game and everything is left to Mistoh Wudwud, as long as the money keeps rolling in, and it will as they have a fuck ton more bad wools & geg ins than we do, he'll be untouchable, that's all that matters to the Glazers, long may they reign

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Maguire wants to leave and this lot are preparing an 80 million bid.

The Titantic had a faster turning circle and im sure it was built for less than the 90 million Leicester want. and probably upkept for less weekly.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
I'm right in thinking Manchester Untied is Mourinho's only managerial job where he's failed to win a league title? What a pity.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Never fails to amuse :D

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
The Titantic had a faster turning circle and im sure it was built for less than the 90 million Leicester want. and probably upkept for less weekly.

The Titanic sank and was found 73 years later, this moon headed c*nt will sink without trace if he goes to that shithole

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Solskjaer considering Pogba for captaincy according to The Times

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan

Your user name

A very apt username change for this individual, it must be said.   ;D

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A very apt username change for this individual, it must be said.   ;D

The reality is, Deano....  :)

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
He’d improve them.

But they’re overpaying.  Yet again.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

Why would you do something stupid like that. Reward a player who has spent his career at United being half-arsed, pretentious and lazy, this is how you behave lads if you want to get on at United.  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Discussion on their lack of transfers from the caf this morning.

Were they ever ahead of Barca and Madrid? 

This is depressing. I believe we will forever be behind Barca and Madrid. Look st what Madrid did after a poor season. Barca saw it fit to strengthen after winning the league with De Jong and Griezmann. 

Manchester United must just look beyond the EPL for players.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
£80m for Maguire  :lmao

Online Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
£80m for Maguire  :lmao

Ridiculous price, I'm not even sure he'll improve them that much defensively. He will chip in with a fair few set piece goals though.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Everyone wins with that one. Red Mancs get to spend money (who they're spending it on clearly hasn't mattered for a long while now) and parade a new player, and Leicester can replace Maguire and have plenty left over to spend if they want.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It’s been a great 6 years, those cup wins aside, but I’m actually a bit bored of it now. I want them to be good enough to reach some finals, then lose. Maybe miss out on the top 4 on goal difference. I want to see them turning the corner ... every other week! But they’re so bad I’m actually bored by it

I like it, it takes me back to my childhood when they were an irrelevance. The media pumped them up every year, we ignored them and got on with winning trophies.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA