Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!  (Read 2350584 times)

Offline elsewhere

• No new LFC topics
  • Believer
"Barcelona have turned their attention to Manchester United's Sweden defender Victor Lindelof, 24, with Ajax and Netherlands centre-back Matthijs de Ligt, 19, set to choose Juventus"

Yeah right ;D

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
If they were run properly they’d be keeping Pogba and Lukaku and Herrera and then signing Ericksen from Spurs (remember when they used to take any spurs player they fancied), Pepe for their RF hole and Koulibaly ... probably a young passing midfielder like Cabellos as well
Then moving on about 5 of their dead wood (mata, Matic, young, jones etc)

Their actual summer it looks like they’ll be signing Wan Bissaka, A wardrobe from Leicester, a Portuguese fraud, scott Parker and Carlton cole

Oh and Scott Mcrunaroundabit will be starting 20+ games for them ....

We should praise Jeebus every day they’re run so badly - they have more money than any other club in the world bar city and PSG it takes an unreal level of incompetence to have a squad as bad as they do.

Offline turkeybird _ lubed for christmas

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team.
  • Believer
  • JFT96
"Barcelona have turned their attention to Manchester United's Sweden defender Victor Lindelof, 24, with Ajax and Netherlands centre-back Matthijs de Ligt, 19, set to choose Juventus"

Yeah right ;D

Another 200k a week contract incoming then

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Believer
I'd be immensely surprised if they make top 4 with the way they are approaching their rebuild.

I'll be surprised if they make the top 6. Their current squad is shite, I'd not have one of them in our squad.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Dutch Class
It’s so odd this...

Haven’t Southampton realised?  You quadruple your price if it’s United.  They will barely make a profit on him.

I quite like Lemina, but I’ve never felt he actually reached his potential.  What I do know is that there’s no way United would have signed a player at his level 10 years ago.

I don't get it either. Arsenal want him too, so why are they happy to reportedly take £18m for him. Their fans seem happy for him to go and reckon they need to sell to buy. But again, why settle for barely what you paid for him, when they should be looking at £30m minimum for a player with three years left on his deal.

He'd not be replacment for Pogba surely, they are nothing alike, position wise.

Times piece said they view both players as box to box midfielders. They also think Lemina has room to develop further

Online Spion Night, Holy Night

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.
With the current recruitment policy and the inevitable sacking of Ole when the wheels fall off we all know who is destined to save the day....

Why don't they just go for Roy Hodgson? Ferguson was raving about him when he was at Liverpool.
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Online Spion Night, Holy Night

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.
I'll be surprised if they make the top 6. Their current squad is shite, I'd not have one of them in our squad.
They are an absolute shambles, aren't they.

A collection of egos rather than a cohesive team.

Long may the status quo remain.
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Online fredfrop

• IWOOT
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • After Truth comes Justice

Offline Peabee

• SKPB!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
SSN are obsessed with this lot, especially Pogba. Someone needs to tell them they are irrelevant now.

Sky are so obsessed with United that they tried to buy the club 20 years ago.
“We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.“ Zlen, 30/12/18

Online Kekuleyule y'all!

• Believer
Solskjaer on fan disillusionment: 'The loudest ones are probably not the best fans.'

If that’s about the Glazer protests (such as they are) then he’s gone full Hodgson.

Offline Ding Dongs Flaccidly When High

• Believer
SSN are obsessed with this lot, especially Pogba. Someone needs to tell them they are irrelevant now.
They're basically their propaganda wing.
Vote Labour

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I want Pogba and De Gea to stay.

They both aren't arsed anymore. Jesse Lingard to become captain.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Peabee

• SKPB!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Solskjaer on fan disillusionment: 'The loudest ones are probably not the best fans.'

Great idea. Start the new season by writing off a large section of your fanbase.

“We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.“ Zlen, 30/12/18

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Believer
  • Meh sd
They're entertainers . United is an endless source of drama, while the most thrilling story of our summer is a lost dog.

Offline PIPA23

• Believer
Lemina to replace Pogba?

Fucking hell they've lost the plot

...but really, could be a better player than Pogba for them :D

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Believer
Ole now sticking up for pogba-pogba after he and his agent have both publicly talked about leaving, making himself look incredibly weak in the process.

As hot and cold as pogba blows I think they know they'll struggle to make their money back on him, especially if he and his agent have negotiated a big slice of whatever fee they receive, and without him in the team they're pretty bad.

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
After the Moyes fuck up, which we could all see coming, I genuinely thought they'd get their act together, get the right people in at the top and get the right manager in.

However they've just continued with one fuck up after another, and it's showing no signs of stopping this summer. Long may it continue.

Offline SprouterAtFart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
It is nearly four months since Manchester United lost 4-0 at Everton through a performance Ole Gunnar Solskjær could only describe as “so bad I can’t describe it” and which Paul Pogba, a man well placed to judge, condemned as “disrespectful” of the club. Both agreed the best thing about the experience was that it gave United an excellent opportunity to prove their enduring class by bouncing back in style. They have not gone so far as to win a match since then, but they did hold Huddersfield to a draw in May and, after Cardiff inflicted another setback on the last day of the season, they went unbeaten throughout the Women’s World Cup, the Epsom Derby, the Canadian Grand Prix and a good chunk of Wimbledon. If that doesn’t keep the club’s official ornamental hatstand suppliers happy, then Ed Woodward needs to have a serious word about reasonable expectations!

So far, the squad that staggered and sulked towards the end of last season has been reinforced by Daniel James, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and the promise of a heartfelt piano recital by maestro Alexis Sánchez.

“We’re still in the market looking to do some business but we’re patient,” he continued. “We’re Manchester United, we don’t have to sell and don’t have to overpay. You have to have the right players at the right price and if you look at the squad we’ve got now there are so many good players.” It is true that some of those players will inevitably be older and wiser, some will be Jesse Lingard.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/10/the-fiver-manchester-united-flamin-tour-australia

:lmao
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Believer
  • BoRac

...but really, could be a better player than Pogba for them :D

Michael Jackson could be a better player than Pogba for them.

Offline Ghost of Xmas Futureville

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor!
  • Believer
  • mundus vult decipi
Nani are you OK? Are you Ok Nani?
"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Offline Jambo Power

• Believer
Got a decent touch by all accounts......

Online tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Got a decent touch by all accounts......
god that's bad

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Great idea. Start the new season by writing off a large section of your fanbase.

Not a problem when you're manager of Molde is it, even for United it's just a small number down in the books and a little less booing for the players to hear which has only served to deflate their poor, fragile ego's.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline PaulF

• -.-- -. .-- .-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.

That was utter genius
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA

Just don’t let him share a room with the youngster JbeanZ.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

And he's dead!

The dabber is still their best current player though,after the WC De Gea has has mostly been dogshit.

Online Dick Jon Hall With Hazell's Lolly

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
"We're Manchester United, we don't have to sell and don't have to overpay. You have to have the right players at the right price and if you look at the squad we've got now there are so many good players."

Then why do you overpay every single player and why are most senior players looking to leave (Pogba, Lindelof, Lukaku)?

The idea of "We're Manchester United - the greatest club in the world and everybody wants to come here" is so outdated.

Its beautiful to watch how in the past Ole lives, he hires his old mates from "back in day" to his backroom staff, signing young english players(Cause thats what Fergie did) and continiously spouts this old romantic shit in the media. Does he honestly still believe that? Fucking idiot.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48933401

You missed out the part of him taking his side to train at Man Utd's old training ground before they played Man City at Old Trafford where he recounted the glory days of the 90's/early 2000's. Oh and the little beauty:

We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Tesco selection box fudge fiddler

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Excellent  ;D

Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline iAnfieldRoad

• Believer
  • JUSTICE IS COMING
Its fucking glorious utd being a shambles and long may that continue. :no
Justice for the 96
You will be home soon with your family
You`ll never walk alone

Offline lamonti

• Believer
Another 200k a week contract incoming then

Yeah his agent must be licking his lips.

Offline Jambo Power

• Believer

Online BobPaisley3

• Believer
We’re starting with a man called de Gea,
Oh yeah
He’s asking for 500k
Oh yeah
And no message could have been any clearer
Wan Bissaka, Daniel James already in place
Lemina next for the sixth place.....chase.

Na na na na na na na na na na na, oh yeah.

Offline a festive chrimbo turkish delight platter please

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Who's Bad?

Just to tell you once again...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline a little break

• Tonyign0r35u
  • Believer
  • YNWA

Ollie's right your fans are shite.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Boss Tha

He's intent on going full Red Nose - that drunken 'arl twat hated the fans as well.
We are Liverpool!

Offline robbed 1966 yorkies from kids' selection boxes

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Ollie's right your fans are shite.

Shut the fuck up and eat your Prawn Sandwiches

Offline Sweeney94

• Anny Roader
Gentle reminder to United players while training in Perth this afternoon.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Wool behaviour that.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer

The entire British media has been obsessed with United ever since Busby.  Even when they were shite the last time in the 70s and 80s.  All Sky did was a Trump-esque appropriation of that obsession and ballooned it into their own personal commercial behemoth.

I'd hardly say United's noisiest supporters constitute a "large" section of the fanbase. ;D
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA