Poll

Who would YOU like to see as Manchester United's next manager?

Michael Carrick
6 (1.1%)
Gary Neville
54 (9.5%)
Ryan Giggs
82 (14.4%)
Sam Allardyce
87 (15.3%)
Shrek
12 (2.1%)
Edward WoodWardWoodWood
8 (1.4%)
Barry Manilow
24 (4.2%)
Justin Timberlake
13 (2.3%)
Sooty
20 (3.5%)
Jamie with his magic torch
10 (1.8%)
Ted Rogers
11 (1.9%)
Dusty Binn
23 (4%)
David Moyes
54 (9.5%)
Roy Hootson
43 (7.6%)
Eric the Half-a-bee
3 (0.5%)
Arthur Atkinson (Where's me washboard!? Have YOU seen it?)
10 (1.8%)
Jose Mourinho (50 year contract)
68 (12%)
Roy Keane
14 (2.5%)
Roy not-so-Keen
4 (0.7%)
A 1970s spacehopper in pristine orange
22 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 568

Author Topic: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.  (Read 1164764 times)

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Pogba missed the flight back from Italy because of a drugs test. I didn't watch the match, was he really that bad?

Offline mkingdon

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Sunday feels like a win-win scenario.

If United somehow take any points off City, that's fine for us.

Should City batter them into submission, well, that's enjoyable too.

I think a glorious 0-0 victory for the master tactician Jose would be my personal choice.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Believer
  • @David_Harvey81
Sunday feels like a win-win scenario.

If United somehow take any points off City, that's fine for us.

Should City batter them into submission, well, that's enjoyable too.

I think a glorious 0-0 victory for the master tactician Jose would be my personal choice.

I'd much prefer for Utd to batter City. I can't see it happening, but that's preferred outcome. Anything that gives City a proper confidence knock.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 96.
    • Grime Forum
I'd much prefer for Utd to batter City. I can't see it happening, but that's preferred outcome. Anything that gives City a proper confidence knock.
Yeah I hate United but not so much that I would want our season to be worse off if a result for them could be a good thing for us. Hope they win.
Justice for Anne Williams
Justice for the 96

Istanbul 2005, Athens 2007, Basel 2016, Kiev 2018.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
I have a feeling that the bastards somehow will end up with a trophy this season.

Jose will win the...

"I survived three seasons"

Trophy
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Believer
Jose will win the...

"I survived three seasons"

Trophy
He's survived three seasons. That's more than the previous two Manchester United managers put together. Three for Jose, and two (and a bit) for them. Have some respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OCA_yOn9hE

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Pogba missed the flight back from Italy because of a drugs test. I didn't watch the match, was he really that bad?

Usual shite useless performance from him

Online Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Believer

Online Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline Rick-40

• Might be missing a 'p'. If found, please return to RAWK Towers in a stamped SAE for a reward.
  • Believer
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18650 on: November 10, 2018, 07:50:38 AM »
Anything that keeps Felix there is fine - they won't win either one of the big two.

to be honest I'd consider a succeful season if we win the FA cup.
P

Online Barneylfc

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Now Shevchenko cant sleep cos Carra's in town.
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18651 on: November 10, 2018, 09:06:50 AM »
The poor 500k a week lamb.

What has his wage got to do with his mental health?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Old Skool & Rave Music Guru.
« Reply #18652 on: November 10, 2018, 09:31:58 AM »

If we also finish in the top 4 I'd agree.

Offline Rick-40

• Might be missing a 'p'. If found, please return to RAWK Towers in a stamped SAE for a reward.
  • Believer
« Reply #18653 on: November 10, 2018, 10:08:53 AM »
If we also finish in the top 4 I'd agree.

Yup
P

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #18654 on: November 10, 2018, 12:06:17 PM »

We need to finish in the top 3 too. I'd love us to win the FA Cup, I just wanna see the boys holding something shiny in the air this season - although I still think we will be lifting a specific trophy that no Liverpool captain has as yet held aloft

Online Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Believer
« Reply #18655 on: November 10, 2018, 01:02:00 PM »
lifting a specific trophy that no Liverpool captain has as yet held aloft

?

Is there a new trophy, I'm unaware of. I presume you mean the league? A Liverpool captain has held this aloft 18 times.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Eel Lobo

• Chief Suck Up.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • I'm hot for you Patricia
« Reply #18656 on: November 10, 2018, 01:11:06 PM »
?

Is there a new trophy, I'm unaware of. I presume you mean the league? A Liverpool captain has held this aloft 18 times.

Yes?
Yeah, for thinking Kane is better than Torres/Bergkamp. Crazy opinion.

Never go full retard

Online Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Believer
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #18658 on: November 10, 2018, 01:18:01 PM »
?

Specific Trophy not competition. No LFC captain has lifted this yet

Offline Eel Lobo

• Chief Suck Up.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • I'm hot for you Patricia
« Reply #18659 on: November 10, 2018, 01:18:17 PM »
Interesting, got anymore info?

;D

Well I agree with your general gist, its not a new competition (in my mind) to the one we've won 18 of. But its certainly a new trophy.
Yeah, for thinking Kane is better than Torres/Bergkamp. Crazy opinion.

Never go full retard

Offline Youb

• tue.com
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #18660 on: November 11, 2018, 02:29:57 AM »
Fuck it, I want these to lose five nil.  Hate them. Let city drop points elsewhere. Hate them. Fuck them. Let them get what they deserve for once.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • Believer
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #18661 on: November 11, 2018, 02:35:14 AM »
Fuck it, I want these to lose five nil.  Hate them. Let city drop points elsewhere. Hate them. Fuck them. Let them get what they deserve for once.
But how much sweeter would it be for them to draw at City, hail Mourinho as the savior and offer him a new 10-year contract..
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Believer
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #18662 on: November 11, 2018, 03:07:59 AM »
This year the answer to the question 'I don't know who i'd prefer to lose City or XX?' is always City, unless it's a final between City and United, but the likelihood of that is laughable
Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #18663 on: November 11, 2018, 08:49:11 AM »

Really don't understand this point of view, whats best for LFC should be the priority, hatred of them has to go out the window today. There are so many shit teams in this league that us, City and Chelsea (possibly Arsenal too) are going to drop very few points this season, outside of the games we play against each other, so we really need to not give a shit who they do drop points against. Fuck it, if we need the shite to beat them last day so we win the league and that win stops the bitters getting relegated, then that is how it must be.

This year the answer to the question 'I don't know who i'd prefer to lose City or XX?' is always City, unless it's a final between City and United, but the likelihood of that is laughable

Exactly. 1985 FA Cup final, a Utd win stopped the shite doing the double - I'd never cheered a Manc goal before then and didn't feel dirty doing so.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 08:51:02 AM by rob1966 »

Online Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #18664 on: November 11, 2018, 08:50:48 AM »
Really don't understand this point of view, whats best for LFC should be the priority, hatred of them has to go out the window today. There are so many shit teams in this league that us, City and Chelsea (possibly Arsenal too) are going to drop very few points this season, outside of the games we play against each other, so we really need to not give a shit who they do drop points against. Fuck it, if we need the shite to beat them last day so we win the league and that win stops the bitters getting relegated, then that is how it must be.

Well said.

The best interests of this club come first, above everything else.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Believer
« Reply #18665 on: November 11, 2018, 09:23:45 AM »
Did anyone hear the comments Dion Dublin was making about them? I'm certain he's in their PR team!

Thought he was playing with Lucy Alexander?
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Gaz123456

• Believer
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Mortgage Advisers
« Reply #18666 on: November 11, 2018, 10:50:40 AM »
Just seen three buses nose to tail in Manchester - must be Mourinho's defence going to the Etihad.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #18667 on: November 11, 2018, 11:56:26 AM »
They have been extremely sluggish in numerous first halves this season. If it happens again today they'll find themselves about 3-0 down at HT.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #18668 on: November 11, 2018, 02:36:17 PM »
Yes, agreed. I hope this annoying twat parks 17 buses in front of the goal. At least get a draw.

Offline Kekuleyule y'all!

• Believer
« Reply #18669 on: November 11, 2018, 04:17:47 PM »
Canít see United laying a glove on City in an attacking sense here.  Will be Cityís attack v Unitedís defence for 90 minutes. And the way United have been been defending, I canít see them holding on for very long.

3-0 City at least.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #18670 on: November 11, 2018, 04:56:55 PM »
Just 2 of the United starting 11 were bought by Mourinho. And he has spent £401m.

Online Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #18671 on: November 11, 2018, 05:19:54 PM »
Canít see United laying a glove on City in an attacking sense here.  Will be Cityís attack v Unitedís defence for 90 minutes. And the way United have been been defending, I canít see them holding on for very long.

3-0 City at least.
or they do what they did in turin

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #18672 on: November 11, 2018, 06:06:30 PM »
Just 2 of the United starting 11 were bought by Mourinho. And he has spent £401m.
So by my calculations, he needs to be given £1.804.5b more to complete his preferred starting 11.

C'mon Ed, show him the money! :lickin

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #18673 on: November 11, 2018, 06:20:20 PM »
USELESS!!

Online Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Believer
« Reply #18674 on: November 11, 2018, 06:24:36 PM »
Useless twats

Offline 4pool

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #18675 on: November 11, 2018, 06:26:39 PM »

Offline Kekuleyule y'all!

• Believer
Re: Feli10x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. Poor lickle mite - no money to spend
« Reply #18676 on: November 11, 2018, 06:28:08 PM »

Offline deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer