Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 2636557 times)

Offline PaulF

• -.-- -. .-- .-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32600 on: August 18, 2019, 02:07:34 PM »
We don't need the Everton thread anymore with this lot. ;D

The ev thread has the fuuuuuuck gif, this has Moyes at Fulham.  I think there only thing we need here is as pub with a mural of Ollie proclaiming he doesn't need to win to be a winner.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32601 on: August 18, 2019, 03:41:01 PM »
Why anyone listens to Neville and his so called analysis is a mystery to me.

He's a partisan Manc who hates Liverpool and wastes no opportunity to try and stir up a bit of trouble / doubt for Liverpool.
He was the one that started the Karius agenda, he did the same to another of our players too - can't recall which one. His advice about throwing the CL too.

On the one hand I wish he'd shut up because some of our more gullible fans actually listen to him, but on the other hand he's quite entertaining because he massively over estimates his intelligence and ends up more often than not making himself look a tit.

He's about as clueless as everyone else yet has somehow been held up as some sort of demi-God for his analysis, as one-eyed and agenda driven as it is. Even his failed stint at Valencia unfortunately hasn't done much to limit his exposure. I'd much rather him just talk like he has done this week and cheerleader for the Mancs, it's much more entertaining.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Siempre Antifascista
« Reply #32602 on: August 18, 2019, 05:49:39 PM »
We don't need the Everton thread anymore with this lot. ;D
Oh we do. We really do. I'm sat shivering in the corner due to the withdrawal symptoms. 😥
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS.
Champions of Everything and Everywhere.
Even beat Mars 3-0 in the Interplanetary Cup Final.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Believer
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32603 on: August 18, 2019, 06:32:28 PM »
1/5th of all the people in China support United as well

Strange.

When the fans look at their squad there is no X factor. Even Pogba was a damn squid.

I can understand if it was Ronaldo's United but I struggle to find kids who would say "when I grow up, I want to score goals like Anthony Martial".

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32604 on: August 18, 2019, 06:37:04 PM »
Strange.

When the fans look at their squad there is no X factor. Even Pogba was a damn squid.

That's my th-ink-ing as well.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32605 on: August 18, 2019, 06:41:27 PM »
Strange.

I can understand if it was Ronaldo's United but I struggle to find kids who would say "when I grow up, I want to score goals like Anthony Martial".
they wanna swag like j-lingz

Offline Classycara

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32606 on: August 18, 2019, 06:46:07 PM »
Strange.

;D indeed, he's always been a pre-madonna

Offline Red-Dread

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32607 on: August 18, 2019, 06:53:06 PM »

Even Pogba was a damn squid.
".

a damp squib maybe?

Offline Classycara

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32608 on: August 18, 2019, 06:56:53 PM »
a damp squib maybe?

No need to be a smarter-lick, mate

Online rob19:6 "And yeah doth the Lord liketh trucking."

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Online fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty.....pretty pretty good
« Reply #32610 on: August 18, 2019, 07:11:19 PM »
Damn squid :lmao :lmao
Trent is pretty poor at free kicks. Said it for a long time. One decent free kick a few years ago and the commentators think he's Beckham

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32611 on: August 18, 2019, 07:19:16 PM »
Damn squid :lmao :lmao

like mute point and top draw

and a terrible one here in the US - "X team is dominate"

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #32612 on: August 18, 2019, 07:30:34 PM »
Surely you mean a moo point
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32613 on: August 18, 2019, 07:33:55 PM »
Surely you mean a moo point

That one too (from Friends I know).

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #32614 on: August 18, 2019, 07:40:51 PM »
That damn squid.

Offline Feline Posterior Cavity ∗

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • *NoVoid-19
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32615 on: August 18, 2019, 07:47:09 PM »

Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #32616 on: August 18, 2019, 08:05:06 PM »
Oh we do. We really do. I'm sat shivering in the corner due to the withdrawal symptoms. 😥

I got a quick fix yesterday. ;D
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory"......
  • Believer
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #32617 on: August 18, 2019, 10:24:45 PM »
;D indeed, he's always been a pre-madonna
I'm gonna put you on a pedal-stool
"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #32618 on: August 18, 2019, 10:37:42 PM »
Strange.

:lmao

Online fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty.....pretty pretty good
« Reply #32619 on: August 18, 2019, 10:39:55 PM »

‘The sisters have taken a real shine to you....especially Mags’
Trent is pretty poor at free kicks. Said it for a long time. One decent free kick a few years ago and the commentators think he's Beckham

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • YNWA

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #32621 on: August 18, 2019, 10:41:18 PM »

He looks scared there

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Believer
« Reply #32622 on: August 18, 2019, 10:47:43 PM »
He looks scared there

So would you if it was nearly dinner time and you seen Luke Shaw grinning at you

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Hand over the Trophy
Damn that Mane's good!

"Bend it like Atkinson": Now on screens worldwide.

Offline Feline Posterior Cavity ∗

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #32624 on: August 18, 2019, 10:59:52 PM »

"Don't look so worried Andy; you'll get used to it."  ;D
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Believer
  • Klopptimist
« Reply #32625 on: August 19, 2019, 01:36:39 AM »
From now on all CB pairings need to be portmanteau'd in the manner of a celebrity couple - we can have Van Datip or Van Domez, your choice.

Utd have apparently settled on Magelöf. Pronounce as you will.
Oh it comes to Divock Origi... he's won the European Cup for Liverpool! The man who cut down Barcelona has taken Tottenham down in Madrid! And it's dreamland worrying times for Liverpool Football Club. Shame really.

Offline Classycara

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32626 on: August 19, 2019, 01:57:27 AM »
From now on all CB pairings need to be portmanteau'd in the manner of a celebrity couple - we can have Van Datip or Van Domez, your choice.

Utd have apparently settled on Magelöf. Pronounce as you will.

Sounds like something you'd buy from Iceland. And would be the first suspect if you got the shits after microwaving it

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Believer
« Reply #32627 on: August 19, 2019, 02:36:54 AM »
M.A.G.A-loff, you say?

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Believer
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #32628 on: August 19, 2019, 02:44:43 AM »
Magelöf was the model of lamp shade I bought from Ikea.

It was a tiki design, it was shaped like big Easter island head, and every time the dog walked past it it fell over.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online Tepid T₂O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #32629 on: August 19, 2019, 10:22:54 AM »
Mingegard
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

With courage, nothing is impossible.

Offline him_15

• Believer
« Reply #32630 on: August 19, 2019, 12:11:48 PM »
Come on Wolves, do your job!
Believer

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32632 on: August 19, 2019, 01:12:11 PM »
Mingegard

Is that what female cricketers wear?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32633 on: August 19, 2019, 01:13:40 PM »
Is that what female cricketers wear?

It’s where Thor is from right?

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32634 on: August 19, 2019, 01:18:39 PM »
It’s where Thor is from right?

Well you’d be Thor too if a cricket ball hit you there.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Believer
« Reply #32635 on: August 19, 2019, 01:30:23 PM »
Come on Wolves, do your job!

Its a four gone conclusion!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #32636 on: August 19, 2019, 01:45:54 PM »
So would you if it was nearly dinner time and you seen Luke Shaw grinning at you

And Maguire licking his lips

Offline JC the Messiah

• Believer
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #32637 on: August 19, 2019, 01:56:27 PM »
And Maguire licking his lips

Luke Shaw's lips?

:o
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #32638 on: August 19, 2019, 02:24:24 PM »

From the Manchester Evening News:
"The survey, which was commissioned by United, defines a 'fan' as an individual who answered survey questions, unprompted, with the answer the club was their favorite football team in the world."
"the term 'follower' was defined as someone who answered survey questions, unprompted, with the answer that United is a football team that they proactively follow in addition to their favorite football team. "

What they don't define is what constitutes "following". I mean, pretty much any fan of any other premier league is going to pay some attention to United's results - it's possible they'd all qualify as "followers".

Haha. What a cheeky way to inflate their numbers. Why not just ask which football team they support?  I’d be defined as a fan of teams in other leagues if they asked me that question, when I’m only a Liverpool fan.
“We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.“ Zlen, 30/12/18

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Still laughing my head off from reading in the paper this morning that Maguire and Lindelof are on a par with Bruce/Pallister and Ferdinand/Vidic...... After one fucking game