Author Topic: Coutinho  (Read 502902 times)

Offline Kop Kenny

• Main Stander
Re: Coutinho
« Reply #13880 on: August 31, 2017, 02:48:22 AM »
I still don't think he's going at all, our owners and management would look complete tits if they backed down now and despite everything he's done (fake injury, effectively on strike, agitating for a move etc) he is still our best player by far. If he still wants to go to a declining club in spite of all of our new arrivals then he really is a tosser.
Trained killer and Black Pudding 3rd Dan in the ancient Lancashire martial art of Ecky Thump. Cyber Nerd by day as a convincing cover.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Believer
« Reply #13881 on: August 31, 2017, 02:50:16 AM »
Why we would do such a deal? We are not in the position of Leipzig. It doesn't make sens for us...

Because you can't keep a player long term who wants to join another club. We've never done that. We've said not now (Suarez, Masch), but we've never kept a player for a long time who clearly wants to leave - and there are good reasons for that.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline idontknow

• i_know_use's_for_apostrophes',,_see
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #13882 on: August 31, 2017, 02:53:21 AM »
If i could be arsed, I'd troll them about a new signing, Petoir Ky and upload that advert with Peter Kay launching the ball in the warm up. They fucking deserve it. Knobends.

'Av it!
Tell them Terry 'Hazell' Venables is heading back.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthreadw.php?t=2084026

Offline AmanShah21

• Kopite
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #13883 on: August 31, 2017, 02:58:00 AM »
Because you can't keep a player long term who wants to join another club. We've never done that. We've said not now (Suarez, Masch), but we've never kept a player for a long time who clearly wants to leave - and there are good reasons for that.

Steven Gerrard says you are wrong. I'd agree with you but I cant argue with Stevie.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #13884 on: August 31, 2017, 03:16:29 AM »
Locked for the final 24 hours, please post all transfer related things in the Deadline Day Deals thread.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=336416.msg15570902#top
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.