Author Topic: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.  (Read 49497 times)

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Read, then post...
After reading these last few posts, I ain't starting any more Happy Birthday threads........
When's the big day when you become jason24 anyway?

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
When's the big day when you become jason24 anyway?
Don't you mean jason43? ;) ;D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline Dani LFC

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

I have been unable to start new topics in the "Liverpool FC Forum" board and the "General Football and Sport" board, and I can't post at all in the "Summer 2013 Transfer Forum Updates (STFU)" board. I can't recall of breaking any posting guidelines and rules, but if I did, I hope that the mods would point out my mistakes, and review my posting status.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
I have been unable to start new topics in the "Liverpool FC Forum" board and the "General Football and Sport" board, and I can't post at all in the "Summer 2013 Transfer Forum Updates (STFU)" board. I can't recall of breaking any posting guidelines and rules, but if I did, I hope that the mods would point out my mistakes, and review my posting status.

I think this covers it.

Offline Tepid T₂O

• Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Seasonal Mods
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Is it getting better?
I don't get it. Is he really Macedonian Red?

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Read, then post...
We're all Macedonian Red, and none of us are. He's like a ghost, a thief in the night, Kaiser Sose, the bogey man, a frequenter of the witching hour, he lives purely in your imagination and occasionally your nightmares but ultimately he is present in a fraction of us all.

And to answer your question, yes.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Is it getting better?
Oh right, Ted.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
We're all Macedonian Red, and none of us are. He's like a ghost, a thief in the night, Kaiser Sose, the bogey man, a frequenter of the witching hour, he lives purely in your imagination and occasionally your nightmares but ultimately he is present in a fraction of us all.

Rather clever. All your own work 5th?

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Believer
Any reason as to why I can't post in the STFU?

Online JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Exiled to London...
What is your country, out of interest? And which Irish, Welsh and Northern Irish clubs were they against?

Macedonia.

The smoking gun.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Read, then post...
Rather clever. All your own work 5th?
Yes. and thanks I think! You sound like a sceptical schoolmaster.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thin Strawberry Duke

;D

Offline Mutton Geoff

• Always Proud to be Welsh!
  • Believer
  • Would rather be on my Allotment.

dont you be dissin Skoolmasters bro!
I read the newspapers avidly. It is my one form of continuous fiction.
The Great Aneurin Bevan

Shame some regurgitate these fiction writers in here without thinking.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Believer
  • Woof woof woof
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Believer
  • Woof woof woof
Don't you mean jason43? ;) ;D
Nice name change :P
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Nice name change :P
I appear to have had a year taken off, therefore putting me at my correct age. ;) ;D
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline 24/7

• www.worldcleanupday.org - reimagine waste! Turned on by Titties but cannot perform on camera!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • "If I had to do it all over again, I would....."
    • Let's Do It, World!
I appear to have had a year taken off, therefore putting me at my correct IQ. ;) ;D
:wave
Doing Gets It Done!

http://www.letsdoitworld.org

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
:wave
You missed out the 1 at the start.....it should read 142 ;D

Offline 24/7

• www.worldcleanupday.org - reimagine waste! Turned on by Titties but cannot perform on camera!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • "If I had to do it all over again, I would....."
    • Let's Do It, World!
Doing Gets It Done!

http://www.letsdoitworld.org

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Believer
  • Woof woof woof

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Believer
 I have been unable to start new topics...

If i broke some posting guidelines and rules i must point out that I was a newcomer and it happened  a long time ago.

I was suspended longer than Luisito Suarez...and I hope that the mods would review my posting status.

I would like to be able to start a new topic after my idol Luis Suarez plays this week against Spain and Nigeria.

Thanks guys.
Uruguayan 36.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:48:51 PM by Uruguayan36 »

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chamaeleon
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
OK it was over a year ago. I've removed it mate.
Yep.

Offline Tepid T₂O

• Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Seasonal Mods
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Besides, now we have Armenian 36 to amuse us ;)
With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Believer
Thanks pal!!!

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?

Were you bitten in the act of removing this?

:lickin

Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Aaron Rattray1

• Almost a new record in rEceiving the pOsting bEfore tHinking aWard. needs to get a shift on.
  • Anny Roader
  • Grimsby town and Liverpool fan
I was banned from starting new LFC topics on 18th November 2013 because of a Will Hughes thread i started, with it being half a year,

Thanks in advance

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chamaeleon
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
I've amended your status and removed it mate. I trust you have learnt your lesson.
Yep.

Offline Aaron Rattray1

• Almost a new record in rEceiving the pOsting bEfore tHinking aWard. needs to get a shift on.
  • Anny Roader
  • Grimsby town and Liverpool fan
I've amended your status and removed it mate. I trust you have learnt your lesson.

Thank you!

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. Precious, tender flower. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.
« Reply #350 on: September 19, 2016, 12:45:55 AM »
I'm unable to post a new thread in the LFC forum but as far as I can see, I don't have a new topics ban? Haven't started a thread in the LFC forum for ages and ages. If I do have a ban against my name, please can I have it lifted? Thanks in advance.

Ps sorry if the rules have changed and only certain users can post new topics in the LFC forum. I only use rawk occasionally so I'm not aware when new rules come into play.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
  • At the Academy
« Reply #351 on: September 20, 2016, 01:12:28 PM »
It's removed, can't see an obvious reason why it was introduced, and the mod who did it is not online. :wave

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. Precious, tender flower. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #352 on: September 20, 2016, 09:30:05 PM »
It's removed, can't see an obvious reason why it was introduced, and the mod who did it is not online. :wave

Thanks for the heads up.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Believer
Hi, I have been unable to start new topics for a number of years now.  I completely forgot to ask for this to be removed some time ago. I accept that I didn't follow the rawk guidelines. I would appreciate if this sanction could be removed.

Thanks  :)

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Is it getting better?
I vote no.

Also, I vote that I get to vote. Probably should have done that first.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Believer
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
I vote no.

Also, I vote that I get to vote. Probably should have done that first.

:missus  Always in such a rush (or so your missus tells me).
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Claire.

• The Don. Giving it up for Lents. Too bright for most RAWK users. Getting antsy.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
Hi, I have been unable to start new topics for a number of years now.  I completely forgot to ask for this to be removed some time ago. I accept that I didn't follow the rawk guidelines. I would appreciate if this sanction could be removed.

Thanks  :)

I looked at your post history and unfortunately for you, the first thing I saw was you posting shite in a starred topic which I've now got to go and read and clean up. On that basis, no, you can't have it removed.
I am not the resurrection.

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Believer
I looked at your post history and unfortunately for you, the first thing I saw was you posting shite in a starred topic which I've now got to go and read and clean up. On that basis, no, you can't have it removed.

Fair enough