Author Topic: The F*cking Liar & Deranged Animal.  (Read 1052289 times)

Online Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
DRAIN THE MATTRESS
DRAIN THE MATTRESS
DRAIN THE MATTRESS

;D

Offline TravisBickle

• Believer
  • RAWK n' Roll
Do we constantly harp on about Nigel fucking Frottage to you?  No?

Our house is divided.  Would you like to continue painting us all with the same brush?  Does it make you feel superior?

This orange shit won't flush.  It's our problem.  We're on it

We had Brexit, which made me feel deep embarrassment and shame. I felt it was the most astonishing act of ignorance and self-mutilation imaginable. Then America made me feel a bit better.

Brexit is a calamity but there are kind of some reasonable arguments and mainstream figures for it. Trump? None. Absolutely none.

Of course, had the election been held in the same format as the referendum we'd be preparing for Hillary. It was your election system that fucked it, with Brexit it really was all on us.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Eerie Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
All the brasses his team contact say that they wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire?

;D
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline goalspaytherent

• Just thought of a CT.....then saw the post history.....not gonna bother.......
  • Believer
  • I'm your huckleberry
What are the odds of him dipping out of the job before he even starts ?

Offline Sinister Pumpkin

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer

None. He will deny, deny deny. He would have to be prised out of office.

Offline Eerie Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
How?

Trump wasn't elected because he used Twitter and attacked the media. He won because of the despicable stuff he said in Twitter. And while he attacked some of the media he's spent years as a reality TV star, loves the spotlight and is naturally provocative.

Maybe go back and look at the self-congratulatory puff by Corbyn's social media team after his first election which was all about making #jezwecan a 'thing'.  Corbyn's team have tried the social media thing and have managed to make him the least popilular Labour leader I can remember.

Forget about this loathsome arsehole and focus on being Labour leader.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer

That would be admitting that he was wrong, so yeah never...

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Member of the Committee for State Security. More Fashionista than Sandanista.
  • Believer
  • Member of the SoS - No.3906
    • This Is Me
I think for the repeal and replacement of Obamacare they will repeal it and enact almost exactly the same law (with a bit less on aborton) and the Republicans will lap it up.

Edit: it will almost certainly have Trumps name on it (Trumpcare or similar), like most of his products

And probably be filing for Chapter 10 within 18 months.
Twitter: bobbob5482

Join the Union at www.spiritofshankly.com

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

ďIf you just took everyone from the B*P and everyone who votes for them and shot them in the back of the head, there would be a brighter future for us allĒ - Jeremy Hardy

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Big in Japan
And probably be filing for Chapter 10 within 18 months.

Then he'll ask Congress for another $10bn to fund TrumpHealth which will basically be the same thing again until that also goes bankrupt with all the accounts mysteriously being indefinitely audited and unavailable for public scrutiny.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Online Chakan

• Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
Not that it makes a blind bit of difference but ...

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Searching his tweets with certain buzzwords is relatively daunting.  And horrifying. "Women" is an interesting one.  "Islam" is another as he never says it on its own, always "radical Islam".
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Believer
Look at him go.
That press conference today 😳

Offline TravisBickle

• Believer
  • RAWK n' Roll
Anyone watching Newsnight? Glenn Greenwald is absolutely insufferable.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Online ShakaHislop

• Kopite
The MI6 agent said to be involved in the Trump allegations has been named as Christopher David Steele, who worked in Moscow in 1990.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-01-11/former-mi6-officer-linked-to-donald-trump-dossier-named/

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Big in Japan
CNN and the BBC won't be invited to the next press conference in 6 months time. There'll be questions invited from Fox News, Breitbart, RT,  Pravda and the Daily Stormer.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Believer
  • The first five yards........
Anyone watching Newsnight? Glenn Greenwald is absolutely insufferable.

I am. His hatred of liberalism - like Assange's - is so violent that he - like Assange - is now a major cheerleader for Trump and an opponent of the free press.

The hypocrisy is breathtaking too because of course he defended Wikileaks again, despite the fact they don't even read the stuff they receive from the Kremlin, let alone "vet" it, before they release it across the net.

He's a nasty right wing shit.

"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Greenwald is the embodiment of the Ouroboros Left eating it's own self.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
Not that it makes a blind bit of difference but ...

That will be the story of the next four years. Reporters are picking up on it here. He loves the media, but he doesn't want to talk to the dishonest media (those who ask tough questions). They know he's got his own supporters to cheer for him at press conferences. He always talks about things being the greatest ever. It is already and it will be clear for everyone that he can't keep one line of thought without contradicting himself.

The man is a parody, but also a perfect example of a narcissist. Unfortunately we will have to see his face and hear his garbage for at least four years.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Believer
The man is a parody, but also a perfect example of a narcissist. Unfortunately we will have to see his face and hear his garbage for at least four years.

he's either going to get impeached or blow up the planet. So less than 4 years :hally
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:07:59 PM by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Is it getting better?
I still have hope.

Giant Meteor could still save us all.

I'm not that worried about what Trump will do, actually. It's just the thought of not being able to avoid him for the next few years is fucking killing me.

Offline the good half

• Believer
What can happen with this guy?
It's genuinely terrifying

Offline Red85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
He's an utter cockwomble of a human being.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Believer
What can happen with this guy?
It's genuinely terrifying
It's not the thought of what he'll do that scares me. It's the thoughts of others that'll be putting words in his ears and having him convinced of things that scares me. He's like Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
The BBC story on the pissing games, and the potentially criminal funding from Russia, is very good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38589427
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline KiNki Magenta

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
The Director of the Office of Government Ethics responded to Trump's plan to 'divest' by handing over control of his businesses to his sons. Snipping (but not in a way to pervert meaning - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3280275-Remarks-of-W-M-Shaub-Jr.html ).

For these reasons, the plan does not comport with the tradition of our Presidents over the past 40 years.
This isnít the way the Presidency has worked since Congress passed the Ethics in Government Act in 1978 in
the immediate aftermath of the Watergate scandal. Since then, Presidents Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan,
George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama all either established blind trusts or
limited their investments to non-conflicting assets like diversified mutual funds, which are exempt under the
conflict of interest law.

Now, before anyone is too critical of the plan the President-elect announced, letís all remember thereís
still time to build on that plan and come up with something that will resolve his conflicts of interest. In
developing the current plan, the President-elect did not have the benefit of OGEís guidance. So, to be clear,
OGEís primary recommendation is that he divest his conflicting financial interests. Nothing short of divestiture
will resolve these conflicts.

This has been my view from the start. The media covered some messages I sent the President-elect
through Twitter. While some people got what I was doing, I think some others may have missed the point. I
was trying to use the vernacular of the President-electís favorite social media platform to encourage him to
divest. My thinking was that more pointed language would have been too strong at a time when he was still
making up his mind. I reiterated my view in a written response to questions from the Senate, which is posted on
OGEís website. Iíve been pursuing this issue because the ethics program starts at the top. The signals a
President sends set the tone for ethics across the executive branch. Tone from the top matters.

I appreciate that divestiture can be costly. But the President-elect would not be alone in making that
sacrifice. Iíve been involved in just about every Presidential nomination in the past 10 years. I also have been
involved in the ethics review of Presidents, Vice Presidents, and most top White House officials. Iíve seen the
sacrifices that these individuals have had to make.

Itís important to understand that the President is now entering the world of public service. Heís going to
be asking his own appointees to make sacrifices. Heís going to be asking our men and women in uniform to risk
their lives in conflicts around the world. So, no, I donít think divestiture is too high a price to pay to be the
President of the United States of America.

Impeachable on day one of his presidency...
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online kcbworth

• Believer

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse "Ridiculously cool" -TAW-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice for Neda
Alec Baldwin's stock just went up.

A sitcom Trump White House would be topical and a fucking scream.
Entitlement: the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

Offline beardsley4ever

• Believer

And every week, it would get outdone by reality.  Comedy and satire can't even keep up with this gong show.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Big in Japan
The end of the world is coming.

'No access': Rex Tillerson sets collision course with Beijing in South China Sea

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/12/no-access-rex-tillerson-sets-collision-course-beijing-south-china-sea

The only surprise is that he likened it to the Crimea annexation. I'm sure the Trumptard will tell him to wind his neck in about that though.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:43:08 AM by Party Phil »

Offline the good half

• Believer
It's not the thought of what he'll do that scares me. It's the thoughts of others that'll be putting words in his ears and having him convinced of things that scares me. He's like Joffrey from Game of Thrones.
In fairness,I thought the same about Dubya.
I miss that lil' rascal right now I can tell ya.

Offline trimore

• Kopite
"Chaos is a motherfucking ladder and I just put on my climbing boots."  - Vladimir  "Littlefinger" Putin
"There is no magic formula, no mystery about Anfield, it's just down to pure talent. Bob Paisley epitomises that and I am amazed that people who ought to know better, do not accept the fact." Clough

Offline Tepid T₂O

• Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
This just gets more astonishing every day..
It really does...

Utterly astonishing
With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Believer
"Chaos is a motherfucking ladder and I just put on my climbing boots."  - Vladimir  "Littlefinger" Putin

that's a good thing then as there's absolutely no way littlefinger is on the iron throne in the end.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Truthiness

BBC report.

And Comey sent that fucking letter in October?  He should be in fucking jail for corrupting the political process.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline trimore

• Kopite
that's a good thing then as there's absolutely no way littlefinger is on the iron throne in the end.

Maybe not, but he's doing a good job of turning the kingdom into ashes.
"There is no magic formula, no mystery about Anfield, it's just down to pure talent. Bob Paisley epitomises that and I am amazed that people who ought to know better, do not accept the fact." Clough

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
I find it somewhat amusing that the Republican party of Ronald Reagan, which though it had destroyed the Evil Empire is now has its own President in the Empires pocket.

Surely there is more to come - the leaking of a tape or something just as concrete. With the amount of hacking, the number of government agencies involved theres got to be more to come?

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Believer
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
    • Some Film Reviews what I dun

What do you mean? This sitcom is already playing out, in front the World's media? It's also live on Twitter. Season opener on the 20th January.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Redcap

• Believer
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
What do you mean? This sitcom is already playing out, in front the World's media? It's also live on Twitter. Season opener on the 20th January.

Indeed.

Trump is beyond satire.

Still, this show's got killer ratings. The world can't seem to look away.

I honestly wonder how Hollywood will respond to Trump in the coming years in what it produces.

Online PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Believer
  • Epic Swindler
I get the feeling I may be alive during a US Presidential Assassination the way this is going (not by me obviously for any intelligence officials who have had this message flagged up)

The guy is a pure lunatic, he is not fit to lead a country, that PC was embarrassing... if he truly brings his poor and bullyish attitude to the Oval Office someone is going to take issue with it, no doubt.

What a complete muppet, I'd be embarrassed if I was an American citizen... however many of them love him which says something (I realise not all do which is good!)
Instagram: randomphil
Twitter: www.twitter.com/philv86