Author Topic: The F*cking Liar & Deranged Animal.  (Read 1062091 times)

Online Caligula?

• would have blushed? Attention! Not attractive!
  • Believer
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #23720 on: March 16, 2017, 02:12:01 AM »
I'm hearing that millions of people attended his rally tonight.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Believer
« Reply #23721 on: March 16, 2017, 02:15:38 AM »
"Freedom of speech" means "freedom from criticism" to so many.

This has come to a head in Australia the last week or so following the death of cartoonist Bill Leak, who outraged many last year when he drew a picture of a drunk Aboriginal man (with very simian features reminiscent of Tintin's adventures in Congo) being hauled in front of his son and asking "who's this, then?". His defenders have been making a lot of noise about his freedom to offend, freedom to shock, etc., but when an audience member on a panel show shouted out something about the cartoon being racist and not amusing, they jump up and down and shout "you can't say that about someone who just died!" and demand apologies from the broadcaster.

Completely agree. Leak was a tool, him dying doesn't change that.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online stoa

• way. Daydream
  • Believer
  • Five Times, Baby...
« Reply #23722 on: March 16, 2017, 03:07:12 AM »
I'm hearing that millions of people attended his rally tonight.

And not five brain cells between them including Trump. It's shocking to see them buying his bullshit and it really makes my blood boil. He's promising them less taxes, better health care for a lower price, building the wall and whatever he wants to spend money on. Yet, no one seems to be doing the math...

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt
  • Believer
« Reply #23723 on: March 16, 2017, 03:52:54 AM »
And not five brain cells between them including Trump. It's shocking to see them buying his bullshit and it really makes my blood boil. He's promising them less taxes, better health care for a lower price, building the wall and whatever he wants to spend money on. Yet, no one seems to be doing the math...

Of course they've done the math(s)!

1. Remove useless bureaucratic regulations (e.g. keeping water potable, not destroying the atmosphere) that are holding back American business from their stated aim of Making America Great Again = $50 trillion/year
2. No longer paying to keep those work-shy, lily-livered Europeans "safe" from the benevolent Lord Putin = $250 zillion/year
3. No longer defending the rights of gays, transgenders, women and other useless identity politics bullshit = $500 bazillion/year
4. No more Muslims coming to leech of welfare while also somehow stealing our jobs = $999 kablamillion/year

Net savings: 389.3 quadrillion Trump tax returns per second.

Online Caligula?

• would have blushed? Attention! Not attractive!
  • Believer
« Reply #23724 on: March 16, 2017, 04:03:13 AM »

But can you really put a price on freedom and making America great again? Numbers are irrelevant.

Offline PaulF

• -.-- -. .-- .-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #23725 on: March 16, 2017, 06:21:31 AM »
In the grand scheme of the American budget, does the wall cost much? Say how does it compare to NASA annual spend?   Ill use Google and get back to you!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:08:14 AM by PaulF »
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #23726 on: March 16, 2017, 06:37:23 AM »
In the grand scheme of the American budget, does the elk cost much? Say how does it compare to NASA annual spend?   Ill use Google and get back to you!

Trump's 2018 budget proposal analysed, department-by-department. Worth a look at the article to see the detailed breakdown.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-presidential-budget-2018-proposal/

Offline PaulF

• -.-- -. .-- .-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #23727 on: March 16, 2017, 08:12:23 AM »
Thanks for the research !

Admittedly I picked NASA out of my arse,but first google results suggest wall will be about 18bn and nasa budget is around 19bn

Now clearly one is worth spending money on , but focussing on the build cost is perhaps not right.
I suppose arguing the real problems of the wall is pointless as those that support it probably think nasa is trying to smuggle in martians to steal jobs and sponge benefits.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Brissyred

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23728 on: March 16, 2017, 09:29:34 AM »
Excerpt from the transcript of the DJT/Tucker interview.
The guy is actually insane :butt

Carlson: So on March 4th, 6:35 in the morning, you’re down in Florida, and you tweet, the former administration wiretapped me, surveilled me, at Trump Tower during the last election. How did you find out? You said, I just found out. How did you learn that?

Trump: Well, I’ve been reading about things. I read in, I think it was Jan. 20th, a New York Times article where they were talking about wiretapping. There was an article. I think they used that exact term. I read other things. I watched your friend Bret Baier the day previous where he was talking about certain very complex sets of things happening, and wiretapping. I said, wait a minute, there’s a lot of wiretapping being talked about. I’ve been seeing a lot of things. Now, for the most part, I’m not going to discuss it, because we have it before the committee and we will be submitting things before the committee very soon that hasn’t been submitted as of yet. But it’s potentially a very serious situation.

…

Carlson: Why not wait to tweet about it until you can prove it? Don’t you devalue your words when you can’t provide evidence?

Trump: Well, because the New York Times wrote about it. Not that I respect the New York Times. I call it the failing New York Times. But they did write on Jan. 20th using the word wiretap. Other people have come out with…

Carlson: Right, but you’re the president. You have the ability to gather all the evidence you want.

Trump: I do. I do. But I think that frankly we have a lot right now. And I think if you watch—if you watched the Bret Baier and what he was saying and what he was talking about and how he mentioned the word “wiretap,” you would feel very confident that you could mention the name. He mentioned it. And other people have mentioned it. But if you take a look at some of the things written about wiretapping and eavesdropping… and don’t forget I say wiretapping, those words were in quotes. That really covers—because wiretapping is pretty old-fashioned stuff—but that really covers surveillance and many other things. And nobody ever talks about the fact that it was in quotes, but that’s a very important thing. But wire tape covers a lot of different things. I think you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/13/doj_wants_more_time_to_find_evidence_of_obama_trump_tower_wiretap.html

Offline Classycara

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #23729 on: March 16, 2017, 10:55:37 AM »

Carlson: So on March 4th, 6:35 in the morning, you’re down in Florida, and you tweet, the former administration wiretapped me, surveilled me, at Trump Tower during the last election. How did you find out? You said, I just found out. How did you learn that?

Trump: Well, I’ve been reading about things. I read in, I think it was Jan. 20th, a New York Times article where they were talking about wiretapping. There was an article. I think they used that exact term. I read other things. I watched your friend Bret Baier the day previous where he was talking about certain very complex sets of things happening, and wiretapping. I said, wait a minute, there’s a lot of wiretapping being talked about. I’ve been seeing a lot of things. Now, for the most part, I’m not going to discuss it, because we have it before the committee and we will be submitting things before the committee very soon that hasn’t been submitted as of yet. But it’s potentially a very serious situation.

…

Carlson: Why not wait to tweet about it until you can prove it? Don’t you devalue your words when you can’t provide evidence?

Trump: Well, because the New York Times wrote about it. Not that I respect the New York Times. I call it the failing New York Times. But they did write on Jan. 20th using the word wiretap. Other people have come out with…

Carlson: Right, but you’re the president. You have the ability to gather all the evidence you want.

Trump: I do. I do. But I think that frankly we have a lot right now. And I think if you watch—if you watched the Bret Baier and what he was saying and what he was talking about and how he mentioned the word “wiretap,” you would feel very confident that you could mention the name. He mentioned it. And other people have mentioned it. But if you take a look at some of the things written about wiretapping and eavesdropping… and don’t forget I say wiretapping, those words were in quotes. That really covers—because wiretapping is pretty old-fashioned stuff—but that really covers surveillance and many other things. And nobody ever talks about the fact that it was in quotes, but that’s a very important thing. But wire tape covers a lot of different things. I think you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/13/doj_wants_more_time_to_find_evidence_of_obama_trump_tower_wiretap.html

well, he's certainly on the defensive which is good. he's fixated on the 'wiretapping' being in inverted commas/quotation marks (quotes as he calls them). seems to me he should be doing more proactive defending along the lines of this question:

Still, good that he continues to feed more hope to hang him with

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Believer
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #23730 on: March 16, 2017, 11:12:27 AM »

Just the way he speaks hurts my brain. I mean
the day previous where he was talking about certain very complex sets of things happening
what are you even trying to say!?!?

Fuck.
Instagram: randomphil
Twitter: www.twitter.com/philv86

Offline Trada

• Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Believer
« Reply #23731 on: March 16, 2017, 11:14:07 AM »
They are just saying hes cutting the budget of the environmental agency by 31%

Offline Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23732 on: March 16, 2017, 11:20:06 AM »
Looks like massive cuts being announced.

Offline Sinister Pumpkin

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
« Reply #23733 on: March 16, 2017, 11:21:46 AM »
They are just saying hes cutting the budget of the environmental agency by 31%

Looks like massive cuts being announced.

Trump's 2018 budget proposal analysed, department-by-department. Worth a look at the article to see the detailed breakdown.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-presidential-budget-2018-proposal/

Offline Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23734 on: March 16, 2017, 11:22:03 AM »
Second federal judge blocks Trump’s new travel ban

Offline Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23735 on: March 16, 2017, 11:28:26 AM »
#BoycottHawaii is the top trend in the USA.

Seems to be because people have taken over it taking the piss.

Offline Classycara

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #23736 on: March 16, 2017, 11:40:20 AM »
No need to say 'they are just' or 'looks like' with things that have already been established Trada. Three of your last four posts have already been made in the last 12 hours on this particular single page.

You can leave the advertising of fresh new exclusives to the news networks!

Offline Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23737 on: March 16, 2017, 11:44:59 AM »
No need to say 'they are just' or 'looks like' with things that have already been established Trada. Three of your last four posts have already been made in the last 12 hours on this particular single page.

You can leave the advertising of fresh new exclusives to the news networks!

The cuts have just be confirmed before it was rumors.

Offline thejbs

• Believer
« Reply #23738 on: March 16, 2017, 01:19:02 PM »
Just the way he speaks hurts my brain. I mean  what are you even trying to say!?!

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Believer
  • One extra tbsp of raw garlic for me, please.
« Reply #23739 on: March 16, 2017, 06:15:38 PM »

Trump to Michigan governor Rick Snyder.    :butt

"Come on governor, even though you didn't endorse me."

https://twitter.com/politico/status/842116639051112448

Offline Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23740 on: March 16, 2017, 07:40:06 PM »
Just watching Spicer press conference and they have a bloke talking about the budget and saying things like they will stop funding Meals on wheels because its not showing any results.

If I was an American it would sound like a nightmare.

Offline Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23741 on: March 16, 2017, 07:50:30 PM »
Fucking hell Spicer having a rant now about wire tapping he must have put it in to google.

Offline Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23742 on: March 16, 2017, 07:54:56 PM »
We have reached peak Spicer.

Its turning into a slagging match.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:58:12 PM by Trada »

Online McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group
  • Believer
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #23743 on: March 16, 2017, 07:57:51 PM »

Offline Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23744 on: March 16, 2017, 08:17:56 PM »
Spicer: "There's this assumption in Washington that if you get less money it's a cut."

Offline Red Beret

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #23745 on: March 16, 2017, 08:20:09 PM »
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Believer
« Reply #23746 on: March 16, 2017, 08:23:44 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Oo9FjLiVIfU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Oo9FjLiVIfU</a>

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt
  • Believer
« Reply #23747 on: March 16, 2017, 09:24:04 PM »
Spicer: "There's this assumption in Washington that if you get less money it's a cut."

What about if you're not allowed to communicate with the outside world or research inconvenient truths?

He's right though... POTUS may be taking away their money, but he's giving them the gift of free time!

Offline Red Beret

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
« Reply #23748 on: March 16, 2017, 09:30:46 PM »

Reminds me of when Cecil fucked Rafa over on the transfer budget.  "We've not cut the transfer money, or lied to Rafa about how much he was getting.  We just streamlined the definition so it included wages as well."
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Online stoa

• way. Daydream
  • Believer
  • Five Times, Baby...
« Reply #23749 on: March 16, 2017, 10:26:07 PM »
Haha... Sean Spicer really is a giant twat... It's hilarious watching him trying to justify Trump's insane tweets. It's also quite hilarious that he has no problem having a go at the media only to follow it up with minutes of media quotes...

Online Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
« Reply #23750 on: March 16, 2017, 10:31:52 PM »
GCHQ's made a formal statement, after being accused of being a surrogate for US intelligence to spy on Trump Tower:

Question I have is whether this is because Trump and co. genuinely, genuinely do not have a fucking clue what they're talking about other than half-heard pieces of reporting triggering their confirmation bias. Or they are throwing up a lot of shit because there are some really serious questions about just what their campaign was up to during the election. The two things aren't mutually exclusive, of course, but this is some far out shit if the problem is just a couple of random associates of the Trump campaign having some dubious links back to agents of the Russian state.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #23751 on: March 16, 2017, 10:36:27 PM »

Question I have is whether this is because Trump and co. genuinely, genuinely do not have a fucking clue what they're talking about other than half-heard pieces of reporting triggering their confirmation bias. Or they are throwing up a lot of shit because there are some really serious questions about just what their campaign was up to during the election. The two things aren't mutually exclusive, of course, but this is some far out shit if the problem is just a couple of random associates of the Trump campaign having some dubious links back to agents of the Russian state.

Trump heard it in the New York Times and Briebart. He admitted that.

Offline Crosby Wych

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Believer
« Reply #23752 on: March 16, 2017, 10:37:13 PM »
That level of deflection from Spicer is hilarious
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice.
« Reply #23753 on: March 16, 2017, 10:40:59 PM »
Trump heard it in the New York Times and Briebart. He admitted that.

Problem is that those stories are not what he's claiming they are. Spicer stood there for an age reading shit out which was either very much not the same thing as what Trump tweeted or was from the shallowest end of the gene pool's conspiracy theory purveyors of preference. It could just be all about Trump's absolute ignorance and faulty intellectual faculties, which was the first option I suggested.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online stoa

• way. Daydream
  • Believer
  • Five Times, Baby...
« Reply #23754 on: March 16, 2017, 10:42:02 PM »
That level of deflection from Spicer is hilarious

It's also quite nice seeing completely losing the plot when they don't let him get away with his attempt to change the topic. Another month and he'll probably start throwing his own shit around...

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #23755 on: March 16, 2017, 11:00:47 PM »
"It is an easy thing to tell a lie, but it is difficult to support the lie after it is told. " - Thomas Paine

Online deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer
« Reply #23756 on: March 16, 2017, 11:05:34 PM »
Spicer has just certified his position on SNL.

Offline Brissyred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23757 on: March 16, 2017, 11:07:41 PM »
Interesting analysis, a bit conspiracy theory ish, but a good read nonetheless.
https://patribotics.blog/2017/01/17/dear-mr-putin-lets-play-chess-louise-mensch-trump-russia/

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #23758 on: March 16, 2017, 11:09:10 PM »
In Mike Flynn news

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was paid by several Russian companies before becoming an adviser to Donald Drumpf, according to new documents obtained and published by the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday, including $11,250 by Russia's top cybersecurity firm, Kaspersky, in 2015. Flynn was also paid $11,250 by the Russian charter cargo airline Volga-Dnepr Airlines, according to the documents.

Flynn was paid for his work with both companies while he still had top-secret level security clearance, a year after he was fired as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Wall Street Journal's Shane Harris reported.

Flynn was forced to resign as national security adviser in early February for misleading Vice President Mike Pence about his phone calls with the Russian ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak. He was also paid $33,750 to speak at gala celebrating the 10th anniversary of Russia's state-sponsored news agency, RT, in December 2015, the documents showed.

The Oversight Committee received the documents earlier this month, after top Democratic lawmakers called on the Defense Department to investigate whether Flynn ran afoul of the US Constitution by being paid to speak at the RT gala.

Flynn told The Washington Post that he had been paid to speak at the gala, but had not previously disclosed his work for either Kaspersky or Volga-Dnepr Airlines.

"I cannot recall any time in our nation’s history when the President selected as his National Security Advisor someone who violated the Constitution by accepting tens of thousands of dollars from an agent of a global adversary that attacked our democracy," Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, the ranking Democratic member of the committee, wrote in a letter to Trump on Thursday.

He added: "I also cannot recall a time when the President and his top advisers seemed so disinterested in the truth about that individual’s work on behalf of foreign nations—whether due to willful ignorance or knowing indifference."
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mike-flynn-paid-russias-top-173816761.html

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Believer
« Reply #23759 on: March 16, 2017, 11:33:14 PM »
Failing NYT opinion piece on Jesus and Paul Ryan is brilliant

https://nyti.ms/2nuAhRk

Jesus turned to the 10 lepers. “Rise and go,” he told them. “Your faith has made you well.” Then he turned back to Pious Paul, saying, “Let me tell you the story of the good Samaritan.

“A man was attacked by robbers who stripped him of clothes, beat him and left him half dead. A minister passed down this same road, and when he saw the injured man, he crossed to the other side and hurried on. So did a rich man who claimed to serve God. But then a despised Samaritan came by and took pity on the injured man. He bandaged his wounds and put the man on his own donkey and paid an innkeeper to nurse him to health. So which of these three should we follow?”

“Those who had mercy on him,” Pious Paul said promptly.

Jesus nodded. “So go ——”

“I mean the first two,” Pious Paul interjected. “For the Samaritan’s work is unsustainable and sends the wrong message. It teaches travelers to take dangerous roads, knowing that others will rescue them from self-destructive behaviors. This Samaritan also seems to think it right to redistribute money from those who are successful and give it to losers. That’s socialism! Meanwhile, if the rich man keeps his money, he can invest it and create jobs. So it’s an act of mercy for the rich man to hurry on and ignore the robbery victim.”
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:59:26 AM by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish