Author Topic: Chelsea Football Circus  (Read 1327525 times)

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: Chelsea Football Circus
« Reply #15200 on: December 13, 2018, 08:48:24 PM »
They've been celebrating Morata's injury too. They're a different breed.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15201 on: December 13, 2018, 09:14:58 PM »
UEFA investigating allegations of anti-semetic chanting by their fans tonight.

Lovely fanbase.
:butt

Someone tell them that Roman is of the Jewish faith.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register.
  • Believer
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #15202 on: December 13, 2018, 09:25:48 PM »
Has anyone found out why KH considers Sarri a disgusting bastard yet? Was hoping she'd pop back in and explain.

Has he been stealing sweets from children again? Or does he do what I like to do and go round telling children that Santa is dead! The looks on their little faces. Priceless.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
« Reply #15203 on: December 13, 2018, 10:09:41 PM »
Has anyone found out why KH considers Sarri a disgusting bastard yet? Was hoping she'd pop back in and explain.

Has he been stealing sweets from children again? Or does he do what I like to do and go round telling children that Santa is dead! The looks on their little faces. Priceless.

wild stab in the dark, but it may be to do with his nasty habit of chewing and inhaling nicotine soaked ciggy buts during games?  ;D

He was also given a 2 game ban in Italy for homophobic insults, maybe it's that?!  :-X
Wir brauchen viele Jahre, bis wir verstehen, wie kostbar Augenblicke sein können.

Offline jillc

• Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Seasonal Mods
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #15204 on: December 13, 2018, 10:26:28 PM »
There are certainly some tossers in the Chelsea fan base, first racism now anti-semetic, disgusting to be honest.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, I’m worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Believer
  • I live!
« Reply #15205 on: December 13, 2018, 10:27:18 PM »

Man boobs.

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #15206 on: December 13, 2018, 10:57:06 PM »
:butt

Someone tell them that Roman is of the Jewish faith.

Ah but he's OK, not like that Spurs lot.

Prefaced by "I'm not anti Semitic, 'cos I know a Jewish lad who's given us millions, but....."

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Believer
« Reply #15207 on: December 13, 2018, 11:14:37 PM »
Classic Chelsea hardcore fan behaviour.

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15208 on: December 13, 2018, 11:20:20 PM »
Classic Chelsea hardcore fan behaviour.
The only surprise is that some people are surprised by it all.
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Believer
« Reply #15209 on: December 13, 2018, 11:42:28 PM »
I guess Killer has got a point.

He's Italian, He's supposed to dress cool AF.

You can understand why he quit being Lawyer, He probably hated wearing a suit everyday at work. ;D

So that's what was driving Clive....

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Believer
  • In a squeeze play on the cheesy side of town
« Reply #15210 on: December 14, 2018, 12:05:24 AM »
UEFA investigating allegations of anti-semetic chanting by their fans tonight.

Lovely fanbase.

They just can't help themselves can they

Hopefully Roman will lose interest and they can go back to the days of the shed
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Believer
« Reply #15211 on: December 14, 2018, 12:17:07 AM »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline RyanBabel19

• Believer
« Reply #15212 on: December 14, 2018, 12:19:29 AM »
Seeing Sarri claim he condemns any form of discrimination after what happened with Mancini is so bizarre

Online Peabee

• SKPB!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15213 on: December 14, 2018, 01:32:52 AM »

It's those half-cig tobacco soaked stubs he sucks on. 
“We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.“ Zlen, 30/12/18

Offline Kashinoda

• and in the attic - gets biy wath a luttle halp frum hes friends
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • ....mmm
« Reply #15214 on: December 14, 2018, 08:50:25 AM »
:D

Offline Bakez0151

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15215 on: December 14, 2018, 08:56:28 AM »
I don't get the chant. What do Real and Barca have to do with anything?

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
« Reply #15216 on: December 14, 2018, 09:21:22 AM »
A good time to post this article from Rob Gutmann
http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2016/09/chelsea-v-liverpool-the-anfield-wrap-big-match-preview/

great article.

by the way....that picture of Carra with the chelsea fans all shouting at him, right in the middle of the picture is a guy in a grey shirt - anyone else think its the same guy who was shouting at sterling last week?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15217 on: December 14, 2018, 09:52:51 AM »
great article.

by the way....that picture of Carra with the chelsea fans all shouting at him, right in the middle of the picture is a guy in a grey shirt - anyone else think its the same guy who was shouting at sterling last week?

It does look like a younger version of him yes

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #15218 on: December 14, 2018, 10:08:45 AM »
The only surprise is that some people are surprised by it all.

Is what amazes me. Anyone who knows anything about Chelsea FC or English football knows exactly what their fans are like.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Believer
« Reply #15219 on: December 14, 2018, 10:12:22 AM »
Their fans must be thinking ‘what do we have to do to get a stadium ban around here?’

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #15220 on: December 14, 2018, 10:51:18 AM »
They’ve always attracted scummy fans in my opinion, so all this is no surprise.

Having said that, I actually work with a decent one who’s been an ST holder for decades at the Bridge. Very supportive of our fight for justice, TU man, couldn’t be further from the stereotypical racist Thatcherite. So do need to be careful about generalising.

But in general.........!

Offline Andy82lfc

• Believer
« Reply #15221 on: December 14, 2018, 01:07:31 PM »

Having said that, I actually work with a decent one who’s been an ST holder for decades at the Bridge. Very supportive of our fight for justice, TU man, couldn’t be further from the stereotypical racist Thatcherite. So do need to be careful about generalising.

But in general.........!

I don't think anyone is dumb enough to think all chelsea fans are like those idiots (but to be fair it was a massive amount of their away fans not just a handful), but because there is obviously a huge amount of decent fans there also a stadium ban maybe a good idea, as it would hopefully make the decent fans push out the knuckle-dragging idiots if they keep getting banned from seeing matches too, as this isn't a one off.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #15222 on: December 14, 2018, 01:17:18 PM »
I don't think anyone is dumb enough to think all chelsea fans are like those idiots (but to be fair it was a massive amount of their away fans not just a handful), but because there is obviously a huge amount of decent fans there also a stadium ban maybe a good idea, as it would hopefully make the decent fans push out the knuckle-dragging idiots if they keep getting banned from seeing matches too, as this isn't a one off.
I wouldn’t go that far!

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15223 on: December 14, 2018, 01:28:17 PM »
great article.

Good spot, looks exactly like him
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Andy82lfc

• Believer
« Reply #15224 on: December 14, 2018, 01:36:17 PM »
I wouldn’t go that far!

Haha, well to be fair I've known quite a few in my time living in London and all but one of them were great, level headed people. That's not really much of a barometer but I just like to imagine that all their fans can't be so backwards!

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15225 on: December 14, 2018, 01:39:30 PM »

But in general.........!

Absolutely. We are all human beings at the end of the day. There is good and bad everywhere and within any group of people. The bad apples always give the good people a bad name. That's sad, but it's life.

Having said the above, it's no generalisation to recognise the truth. Chelsea have some good people supporting them. Of course they have. But they also have more than their fair share of absolutely vile specimens who have earned themselves a genuinely poor and deserved reputation for racism, fascism, violent disorder, nationalism and anti-semitism.
Unfortunately, you fully expect this kind of thing from the likes of Chelsea and Millwall. It's crazy when you consider that London is such a diverse, multi-cultural city and supposedly one of the greatest and richest cities in the world. You'd think these people would be far more educated and broad minded about life.

But yes, it's a real shame that these inadequate individuals all come together in the name of a football club and bring its name, its reputation and the overall reputation of its fanbase into question. Same with Millwall. They have a reputation as the absolute dregs of society, and in many instances it's a deserved reputation. But not long ago I spent a day in the company of a Millwall fan from their neck of the woods who was up in Liverpool to meet a mutual friend. A lovely fella and very respectful of Liverpool and its people. When you think Millwall, you tend to automatically think scumbag too, but, of course, there are lots of good people who follow them all tarred with the same filthy brush earned by their lunatic fringe. Sadly, it's the social inadequates who follow those clubs who grab the headlines and bring about the reputation. Also, sadly, both of these clubs have far more than their fair share of vile idiots following them.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:41:50 PM by Spion Night, Holy Night »

Offline Bigly Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15226 on: December 14, 2018, 03:31:24 PM »
What with the spotlight being on them regarding the Sterling incident. They're not exactly the brightest, are they.  :o

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15227 on: December 14, 2018, 03:40:43 PM »
What with the spotlight being on them regarding the Sterling incident. They're not exactly the brightest, are they.  :o
I think some of them actually relish it, though. Proud of it, so more than happy to put it on show regardless.

Offline Jshooters

• Kopite
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #15228 on: December 15, 2018, 09:53:06 PM »
classy bunch

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/15/chelsea-fans-flag-ss-deaths-head-budapest

The conduct of elements of Chelsea’s support has come under further scrutiny after images posted on social media showed travelling fans in Budapest last week holding a Chelsea Headhunters flag featuring a Nazi symbol.
Believer

Offline Classycara

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15229 on: December 15, 2018, 10:04:57 PM »
classy bunch

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/15/chelsea-fans-flag-ss-deaths-head-budapest

As if "Chelsea", "Rangers" and "No Surrender" didn't sufficiently announce 'there be c*nts behind this banner', they had to add an SS symbol to do the job

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15230 on: December 15, 2018, 10:05:53 PM »
When will they get a stadium ban? Might actually make the club do something.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Classycara

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15231 on: December 15, 2018, 10:07:40 PM »
When will they get a stadium ban? Might actually make the club do something.

Suspect the opportunity has been there for years. Fortunately they're being forced to at least pretend to behave with decency, and should (this time) do something about it.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #15232 on: December 16, 2018, 06:16:41 AM »
Stadium bans won't do anything. It'll just be a couple games at the most.

What will actively make them change is if players of color refuse to sign for them
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15233 on: December 17, 2018, 03:28:52 PM »
More allegations of anti Semetic chants on a train returning from Brighton yesterday

Offline idontknow

• i_know_use's_for_apostrophes',,_see
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15234 on: December 17, 2018, 04:01:10 PM »
Stadium bans won't do anything. It'll just be a couple games at the most.

What will actively make them change is if players of color refuse to sign for them
As Glen Johnson responded to Paul McGrath over Suarez, it's not just colored players who despise racism.
(I know that's not what you meant, by the way, and I'm not a good enough writer to phrase it right, but I do think it's important to keep remembering it. Racists, mysogynists, deniers, haters, tend to be tricky little sticklers in arguments.)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthreadw.php?t=2084026

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #15235 on: December 18, 2018, 01:56:07 AM »
As Glen Johnson responded to Paul McGrath over Suarez, it's not just colored players who despise racism.
(I know that's not what you meant, by the way, and I'm not a good enough writer to phrase it right, but I do think it's important to keep remembering it. Racists, mysogynists, deniers, haters, tend to be tricky little sticklers in arguments.)

No, I get what you meant, no worries :)

More bad news for Chelsea

Police investigate allegation of historical racist abuse in Chelsea youth set-up

• Police understood to have talked to former staff member
• Inquiries relate to alleged abuse during the 1980s and 1990s

Police have been brought in to investigate allegations that black players in Chelsea’s youth system during the 1980s and 1990s were subjected to a “racist bullying culture” from members of staff.

Detectives from the child-abuse investigation team at Northwood police station in north-west London are looking into a complaint that one of the teenage footballers on Chelsea’s books was the victim of assault during the years when black players as young as 11 allegedly had to endure harrowing racial abuse.

“Police received an allegation of non-recent racially aggravated assault in September 2018,” a spokesman for the Metropolitan police said. “Inquiries are ongoing.”

At least two former players have been interviewed and it is also understood the police have spoken to one former staff member. “There have been no arrests,” the police spokesman said. “We do not confirm who we have spoken to as part of an investigation.”

The news of the police being involved comes at a difficult time for Chelsea; four supporters have been suspended from Stamford Bridge because of the abuse directed at Raheem Sterling during Manchester City’s visit two weekends ago. A number of Chelsea fans could be heard chanting an antisemitic song during their Europa League tie against Vidi in Budapest last week and the club released a statement to describe it as abhorrent and condemn “any individuals that can’t summon the brainpower to comprehend this simple message”.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/17/police-investigate-allegation-racist-abuse-chelsea-youth-historical
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15236 on: December 19, 2018, 12:01:42 AM »

Enough of the colored bollocks too. They ain't crayons.Just saying
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker.
  • Believer
« Reply #15237 on: December 19, 2018, 02:52:15 AM »
Enough of the colored bollocks too. They ain't crayons.Just saying

The NAACP says hello.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Peabee

• SKPB!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15238 on: December 19, 2018, 10:18:59 AM »

“Colored”? We’re all coloured (or colored).
“We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.“ Zlen, 30/12/18

Offline Rick-40

• Might be missing a 'p'. If found, please return to RAWK Towers in a stamped SAE for a reward.
  • Believer
« Reply #15239 on: December 19, 2018, 10:56:42 AM »
I always thought that this term "colored" is very ridiculous. Humans aren't colored ffs.
P

Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly,
The Fields of Anfield Road,
We are loyal supporters,
And we come from around the world!

Allez, Allez, Allez...