Author Topic: Chelsea Football Circus  (Read 1328744 times)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Chelsea Football Circus
« Reply #15080 on: October 11, 2018, 06:33:18 PM »
I like the fact that they are trying to address the issue by education rather than simply banning them. I've been to Auschwitz and if you have an ounce of humanity within you the experience changes you forever. Mind you, I've also seen morons taking selfies in the gas chambers in Auschwitz I.  :butt
Hopefully it helps at least some of the people who they send over to grow up and find some human decency, though. The experience really can be a very sobering life-changer.
Remember that BBC undercover documentary show where that Irish Journalist went undercover with the Chelsea Headhunters.

The 2 main thugs were bragging about visiting Auschwitz and doing Nazi salutes.

Do these Cheslea racist actually know their owner is Jewish btw?
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker.
  • Believer
« Reply #15081 on: October 11, 2018, 06:34:52 PM »
I like the fact that they are trying to address the issue by education rather than simply banning them. I've been to Auschwitz and if you have an ounce of humanity within you the experience changes you forever. Mind you, I've also seen morons taking selfies in the gas chambers in Auschwitz I.  :butt
Hopefully it helps at least some of the people who they send over to grow up and find some human decency, though. The experience really can be a very sobering life-changer.

Their owner is Jewish so do you really think that all they need is a bit of education ?

It is just a bullshit pr stunt,they want us to believe that they've only just realised they're followed by knuckle dragging c*nts.

Don't swallow the shit they are serving,it is just shit.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15082 on: October 11, 2018, 06:44:01 PM »
Remember that BBC undercover documentary show where that Irish Journalist went undercover with the Chelsea Headhunters.

The 2 main thugs were bragging about visiting Auschwitz and doing Nazi salutes.

Do these Cheslea racist actually know their owner is Jewish btw?

Yes, the Donal McIntyre programme if I recall correctly.

Oh, I have no doubt that some might take part to indulge their bigotry further. I've seen pictures of other fascist twats doing similar things there too.

You won't change the mentality of the bone-headed scumbag, and my god, Chelsea have a lot of them following their club, but it might have an impact on some of those on the edge of it who just go along with it without thinking. Who knows, if it wakes just a couple of them up then it will be worth it. If not, ban the horrible twats.
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15083 on: October 11, 2018, 06:53:36 PM »

Their owner is Jewish so do you really think that all they need is a bit of education ?

It is just a bullshit pr stunt,they want us to believe that they've only just realised they're followed by knuckle dragging c*nts.

Of course not. The hardcore knuckle-draggers amongst them are beyond help and education. Those should be banned from all football grounds and closely monitored by police and jailed if/when they act upon their vile ideologies.

There are some people, though, who get drawn into certain things without thinking. It may, or may not, be useful for a percentage of those people.
Chelsea have always known they are followed by a high proportion of utterly vile morons. I've got no respect for that club or big swathes of its fanbase, but I don't see much wrong with them at least trying to educate some of their fans and try to steer them away from the cesspit. It might be all so very late of them, and it may just be pissing in the wind, but as i said earlier, if a person has an ounce of humanity within them then a visit to Auschwitz can be a life changer. For those already entrenched? Well, they are beyond help.

I doubt they'll be sending the likes of Andy Frain and Jason Marriner over.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 06:56:48 PM by Son of Spion »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Believer
« Reply #15084 on: October 11, 2018, 06:56:25 PM »
I warned you not to swallow,now go and brush your gnashers.

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15085 on: October 11, 2018, 06:57:44 PM »
I warned you not to swallow,now go and brush your gnashers.

;D

*Toothbrush and Sensodyne in hand*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 07:01:47 PM by Son of Spion »

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #15086 on: October 11, 2018, 07:06:31 PM »

Never been to Auschwitz, but as part of a school trip we visited Dachau. This was a rowdy, noisy and frequently violent group of fourteen to sixteen year old lads, constantly bickering, taking the piss and generally making themselves unwelcome in most of the places we visited, but the impact of that place, it just settles on you, there's a coldness to it, and this weird silence. Nobody made a sound on the way back.
I think everyone should see at least one of those terrible places.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA
www.twitter.com/AndrewNessy

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15087 on: October 11, 2018, 07:32:42 PM »
Never been to Auschwitz, but as part of a school trip we visited Dachau. This was a rowdy, noisy and frequently violent group of fourteen to sixteen year old lads, constantly bickering, taking the piss and generally making themselves unwelcome in most of the places we visited, but the impact of that place, it just settles on you, there's a coldness to it, and this weird silence. Nobody made a sound on the way back.

I agree there. It can do a lot of good to get a real grasp of the horrors human beings are capable of.
We travelled over from Krakow to visit. Not everyone is aware but there are two camps at Auschwitz. The smaller camp is Auschwitz I and it's that one which is the one you see photographed most of the two. It has the sign above the gate. They found they couldn't murder enough people on that site so they built Auschwitz-Birkenau which is simply vast. It's this one that has the train track running up to it. Auschwitz I was horrific, but Auschwitz-Birkenau finished us off. We were drained after walking around there. The sheer scale of it and the knowledge of what happened there sickens you, it really does. When we got back to Krakow we had to go out and get pissed in order to shake off the feeling it left us with.

I'm glad we went, and I was then compelled to read about some survivors experiences of the place when I got home. I bought the book 'If This Is A Man / The Truce' by Primo Levi and 'Man's Search For Meaning' by Viktor E. Frankl and also the Diaries of Anne Frank after we visited the Frank house in Amsterdam. They certainly helped me gain some valuable perspectives on life that help me to this day.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 07:34:14 PM by Son of Spion »

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15088 on: October 11, 2018, 07:45:20 PM »

It's easy to be cynical about anything and everything.

Maybe the racists will go there as racists and come back as racists. But Chelsea has a sizeable, young and impressionable following. What will an eleven year-old think when the club she adores, the club she lives and breathes sends racists to Auschwitz for an education.

Maybe this "PR stunt" hasn't been designed for the consumption of Liverpool supporters.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Believer
« Reply #15089 on: October 11, 2018, 08:27:07 PM »
Folks, it's well established on here that we don't post an article in a paper that originates from the rag. Not ever. Ta.

Discussing the concept behind it is fine though.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 08:37:04 PM by John C »

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #15090 on: October 12, 2018, 01:41:23 PM »
I visited Dachau as a teenager at the same time as the Israeli team to the Munich Olympics was there. (This was a day or two before the terrorist attack). I watched them lay a wreath. It was humbling and terrible. Then I began the tour -- load of teenaged lads posing for photos outside the ovens. It was a jarring reminder of some people's stupidity and obtuseness. Since then, I've interviewed a handful of holocaust survivors -- each story different, each with hideous similarities. The idea that people can visit these places and remain immune - indeed, see an opportunity to strut, to troll, to gloat - is deeply depressing.
Klopp on next year’s final being in Istanbul… I told UEFA already: we will be there! Give me a few minutes!

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15091 on: October 12, 2018, 07:16:26 PM »
I visited Dachau as a teenager at the same time as the Israeli team to the Munich Olympics was there. (This was a day or two before the terrorist attack). I watched them lay a wreath. It was humbling and terrible. Then I began the tour -- load of teenaged lads posing for photos outside the ovens. It was a jarring reminder of some people's stupidity and obtuseness. Since then, I've interviewed a handful of holocaust survivors -- each story different, each with hideous similarities. The idea that people can visit these places and remain immune - indeed, see an opportunity to strut, to troll, to gloat - is deeply depressing.
People taking selfies in the gas chambers of Auschwitz made my skin crawl. There are claw marks allover the walls made by the finger nails of people trying to get out when the Nazi subhumans dropped the gas canisters in, yet some morons thought it was a good photo opportunity for a selfie.

The stupidity of humanity cannot be underestimated, sadly.

I had to take an acorn which had fallen from a tree by those chambers just to remind me that even within that hellhole there is life. I still have it.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Believer
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #15092 on: October 12, 2018, 10:34:44 PM »
I will eventually get to these places. Hopefully I will think up something to do that is pretentious enough to demonstrate my sincerity.
Scepticism is the chastity of the intellect.

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15093 on: October 13, 2018, 12:31:37 AM »
I will eventually get to these places. Hopefully I will think up something to do that is pretentious enough to demonstrate my sincerity.

Taking the piss?

Sometimes, certain experiences you have in life do things to you. There is nothing pretentious about being moved by horrific human tragedy and doing something incredibly small but significant to you in that moment. You can do strange things when the gravity of something fucks with your head.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:05:44 AM by Son of Spion »

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15094 on: October 13, 2018, 12:06:22 PM »
A couple of things I skim-read yesterday suggest Hazard won't be jumping ship to Madrid in January. A shame that. It would have been good for us considering his current form.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Believer
« Reply #15096 on: October 13, 2018, 02:30:24 PM »
https://www.football-italia.net/129264/sarri-klopp-my-heirs-and-higuain-regrets

https://www.football-italia.net/129262/sarri-napoli-insigne-and-champions

https://www.football-italia.net/129263/sarri-hazard-and-chelsea-can-grow

“That was an extraordinary show. Just 10 minutes earlier, I saw Klopp looking at me with the game going on. I asked: ‘Why are you smiling?’ He replied: ‘Aren’t you having fun?’

“I said: ‘So much’ and he added ‘Me too.’ He was losing at the time. Even after the equaliser, remembering that moment, we hugged like two old friends.

“I’m sure he would’ve done the same even if Liverpool hadn’t equalised. The Premier League has this joy of football.”

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a twat. VERY well drilled at the back!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #15097 on: October 13, 2018, 02:33:45 PM »
Yes, I think he’s my best friend.

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
« Reply #15098 on: October 13, 2018, 04:23:49 PM »

That's a great quote. What football should be all about, really.  :)

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #15099 on: October 22, 2018, 09:53:51 AM »
Hazard isn't going to play a minute of Europa League football is he?  ;D

Can you play EL and CL in the same season?
JFT96.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15100 on: October 22, 2018, 10:42:06 AM »

I think you can, yes.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Believer
« Reply #15101 on: October 22, 2018, 10:55:56 AM »
Hazard isn't going to play a minute of Europa League football is he?  ;D

Yes. The only way you cannot is if you move from a CL team to an EL team and the team you played for in the CL has dropped into the EL. That is why Auba was cup-tied for Arsenal last season, but if Dortmund had stayed in the CL he would have been able to play. 
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline campioni

• Believer
« Reply #15102 on: October 22, 2018, 11:11:56 AM »
The rule has changed this season. Even if you play in the CL group stage with one club you can transfer in January and play in the knock out stages with another club.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Believer
« Reply #15103 on: October 23, 2018, 07:58:54 PM »

I did the same mate & was quick to close the window,I've long since stopped getting angry over those type of arseholes,just feel sorry for their women.

It is women that spawn and raise the males....

Shame we don't hear about the second reich's practise run in Namibia. I still wonder why...?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 08:15:13 PM by Johns_Barn »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #15104 on: November 14, 2018, 01:20:29 PM »
Der Spiegel's latest football leaks article found that N'Golo Kante refused to be paid via a tax evasion scheme, despite Chelsea insisting
http://www.spiegel.de/plus/football-leaks-zu-n-golo-kante-und-den-steuertricks-des-fc-chelsea-a-0f262ec0-f62e-4720-ba08-a8ecdb4258db-amp?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
« Reply #15105 on: November 14, 2018, 01:25:05 PM »
It's a shame he plays for Chelsea, cos Kante seems like a really good guy!
Wir brauchen viele Jahre, bis wir verstehen, wie kostbar Augenblicke sein können.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked.
  • Believer
  • Insert something awesome here!
    • Yorkandbeyond
« Reply #15106 on: November 14, 2018, 01:45:35 PM »
It's a shame he plays for Chelsea, cos Kante seems like a really good guy!

If he's fed up Kante hand in a transfer request.

Thank you

Offline latortuga

• Believer
« Reply #15107 on: November 15, 2018, 03:45:55 AM »
Der Spiegel's latest football leaks article found that N'Golo Kante refused to be paid via a tax evasion scheme, despite Chelsea insisting
http://www.spiegel.de/plus/football-leaks-zu-n-golo-kante-und-den-steuertricks-des-fc-chelsea-a-0f262ec0-f62e-4720-ba08-a8ecdb4258db-amp?

Just a really nice, humble kid who loves playing football and will avoid anything that could potentially jeopardise that. 

More should be made of him as an excellent role model for kids, but I'm sure that's not his style. 

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15108 on: November 15, 2018, 03:50:03 AM »
Shouldn’t Chelsea get in trouble for this?

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Believer
« Reply #15109 on: November 15, 2018, 08:10:01 AM »
Just a really nice, humble kid who loves playing football and will avoid anything that could potentially jeopardise that. 

More should be made of him as an excellent role model for kids, but I'm sure that's not his style.

He still chose to sign for them even though he knew this was happening...
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline latortuga

• Believer
« Reply #15110 on: November 15, 2018, 11:03:36 AM »
He still chose to sign for them even though he knew this was happening...

He knew it was happening to him.  Suggesting that he maybe could of concluded that it was a common practice amongst the club with all players contracts - which he would not be privy - and that he should some how take a stand against such shady, yet very common practices in football is really holding him to a ridiculously high moral standard.  He's a football player, not some sort of activist. 

I couldn't confidently say that we don't or haven't carried out similar practices here, could you?  Didn't think so.

Offline Achilles Heel

• Son of Thetis and Peleus, King of the Myrmidons. Possibly a hick from the Styx.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #15111 on: November 15, 2018, 11:27:19 AM »
He knew it was happening to him.  Suggesting that he maybe could of concluded that it was a common practice amongst the club with all players contracts - which he would not be privy - and that he should some how take a stand against such shady, yet very common practices in football is really holding him to a ridiculously high moral standard.  He's a football player, not some sort of activist. 

I couldn't confidently say that we don't or haven't carried out similar practices here, could you?  Didn't think so.

According to Football Leaks (the book) Liverpool have carried out the same practice and I imagine most PL clubs have as well because in 2016 more than 180 PL players received payments to image-rights companies taxed at just 20%. Savings in employer costs as well.

This follows HMRC agreement in 2015 that clubs are allowed to pay up to one fifth of players' salaries as compensation for use of their image.

I've no idea if the rules have changed since but seemingly  the UK is more relaxed about it than other countries.

Online Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #15112 on: November 15, 2018, 11:31:41 AM »
According to Football Leaks (the book) Liverpool have carried out the same practice and I imagine most PL clubs have as well because in 2016 more than 180 PL players received payments to image-rights companies taxed at just 20%. Savings in employer costs as well.

This follows HMRC agreement in 2015 that clubs are allowed to pay up to one fifth of players' salaries as compensation for use of their image.

I've no idea if the rules have changed since but seemingly  the UK is more relaxed about it than other countries.

Are you on about Liverpool paying into UK based image-rights companies, or setting up off-shore companies as is being claimed of Chelsea?

Offline Achilles Heel

• Son of Thetis and Peleus, King of the Myrmidons. Possibly a hick from the Styx.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #15113 on: November 15, 2018, 11:55:29 AM »
Are you on about Liverpool paying into UK based image-rights companies, or setting up off-shore companies as is being claimed of Chelsea?

Good point.

The book doesn't make the distinction if onshore or offshore. It does make the distinction for the likes of Ronaldo with money swimming around the world.

Offline Scottymuser

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15114 on: November 15, 2018, 03:32:25 PM »
There are also rumours they may be getting a transfer ban for signing players under 18 (same as both MAdrids and Barce did); apparently their purchase of Bertrand Traore has set this off, with him officially signing the first day of the transfer window in 2014 once he turned 18, but there is evidence he played for their Under 18s as a 16 year old! Also that they paid his family, and for his private education.  Other rumours abound too. 

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Believer
« Reply #15115 on: November 15, 2018, 03:46:19 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46218627

Chelsea: Fifa allegedly recommends Blues handed two-year transfer ban after signing of minors

Chelsea allegedly face the threat of a two-year transfer ban following a Fifa investigation into their signing of foreign under-18 players, including former striker Bertrand Traore.

Based on documents from Football Leaks, French website Mediapart claims 19 Chelsea signings have been looked at in a three year-long investigation.

Mediapart alleges that 14 of those signings were under the age of 18.

In a statement, Chelsea said it had "fully co-operated with Fifa".

The club also said it had "provided comprehensive evidence demonstrating its compliance with the applicable Fifa regulations".

According to Mediapart, Fifa's integrity and compliance unit has recommended Chelsea are handed a transfer ban covering four transfer windows, as well as a fine of £45,000.

It was first reported in September 2017 that Chelsea were being investigated.

"The proceedings are ongoing and, to date, no decision has been passed by the Fifa judicial bodies," football's world governing body Fifa said in a statement.

Burkino Faso international Traore - who now plays for Ligue 1 club Lyon - signed his first professional contract at Chelsea in 2013 at the age of 18 but was not registered until January 2014.

Mediapart claims Fifa found evidence that Chelsea had misled them over the dates, while Traore was found to have made 25 appearances for the Blues (under-16, under-18 and first team) despite not being registered by the Football Association.

Chelsea have also admitted they paid his mother £155,000, as well as a further £13,000 to the club she chaired - AJE Bobo-Dioulasso - in April 2011 to allow them first refusal over his signature.

That deal, it is alleged, was for four-and-a-half years, despite the limit for under-18s being only three years.

In addition, it is also claimed Chelsea paid for Traore to attend the £20,000-a-year Whitgift School in Surrey.

Should they be handed a transfer ban, Chelsea will be the latest club to receive such punishment after similar incidences in La Liga.

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have both previously received bans for breaching rules over the signing of minors in early 2016, while Barcelona were given a 14-month ban after breaking rules for signing international under-18s in 2014.

What are Fifa's rules?
Fifa bans the transfer of under-18s to different countries unless they meet strict criteria. It brought in the rules to help protect children from exploitation and trafficking.

Under-18s can only be transferred abroad if:

The player's parents move to the country in which the new club is located for non-footballing reasons.
Both clubs are in the European Union or European Economic Area and the player is aged between 16 and 18. Even then, the buying club must meet more criteria relating to education, training, living conditions and support.
They live within 100km of the club.
Analysis
BBC Sport's Simon Stone

Fifa is staying silent on this one, to the extent it is not completely clear whether it has concluded its investigation or not.

A two-year transfer ban has been rumoured but a source with knowledge of the case has told the BBC they are not aware of that being mentioned as part of the punishment.

Fifa has been looking at other clubs too, so, while Chelsea are in the eye of the storm at the moment, it is highly likely they will not be alone when the final outcomes are being determined.
He's got a tattoo on his wrist that says "I hate blackie blackie blackie blacks, and I fucking love handballing it into the opponent's goal and away from my own goal, and biting people, and kicking young kids in the bollocks when they ask for autographs. And diving. I fucking love that."

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #15116 on: November 16, 2018, 05:23:14 PM »
Can't see them getting a two-year ban. Barca's was for two transfer windows, so effectively one year.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA
www.twitter.com/AndrewNessy

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Believer
« Reply #15117 on: November 16, 2018, 07:38:41 PM »
It is women that spawn and raise the males....

Shame we don't hear about the second reich's practise run in Namibia. I still wonder why...?
We don't even hear about it here mate- and the Apartheid regime's LONG gone.

An earlier genocide of a local indigenous tribe by German colonizers are top of the agenda, so that needs to be resolved first, I suppose. I haven't heard anything about the 3rd Reich in Namibia though. Not sofar.

There was a supposed Neo-Nazi presence here earlier last year, but I dunno how much of that is propaganda or not since we haven't seen or heard anything except about a raid a few months ago- and all went quiet from thereon.

This place is a haven for wealthy criminals though. They're offered the cream of the crop byt the government.. from dodgy Russian billionaires to poeple with Mafia ties who are apparently on the run, to Chinese nationals with criminals records that stretch the sea, being shipped to this god-forsaken place.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 07:46:44 PM by the_red_pill »
Let's drink to him once more. He was a good Stalker.
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #15118 on: November 16, 2018, 07:42:03 PM »
Can't see them getting a two-year ban. Barca's was for two transfer windows, so effectively one year.

And still no press furore over City's funding "practices".

Offline dalarr

• Call me sensitive
  • Believer
« Reply #15119 on: November 22, 2018, 06:50:51 AM »
Drogba has announced his retirement. He gets a lot of praise in the BBC comment section, with words like “gentleman” and “class” being thrown around from fans of others clubs. Strange. I remember him as a brilliant player but also as a cheating and diving dirtbag. Especially that match where he rolled back onto the field to waste time.
Doesn’t change the fact that he was instrumental to Chelsea’s success.