Author Topic: Sony PlayStation 4  (Read 365654 times)

Offline Liverlee

• Daddy Discord
  • Believer
Re: Sony PlayStation 4
« Reply #8320 on: November 26, 2018, 08:45:33 AM »
This is the annoying thing, we've got a PS3 one but it doesn't seem to charge properly, I don't know why cos its barely been used so I'm wondering if the ones on there are gonna be the same left-in-a-drawer to die shite.

You can buy a replacement battery for a 10 on ebay (cheaper from hong kong) I think theres about 4 screws and the battery just plugs in.

Offline tucker1984

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #8321 on: December 5, 2018, 12:45:25 PM »
Just a quick question on fortnite, is it a fully online game? So you eouod need to pay for ps plus to get it?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Online Barneylfc

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Now Shevchenko cant sleep cos Carra's in town.
« Reply #8322 on: December 5, 2018, 04:04:03 PM »
Just a quick question on fortnite, is it a fully online game? So you eouod need to pay for ps plus to get it?

My lad says you can play it without PS+. I'd imagine it wouldn't be as good playing on your own though, but I've never played it so wouldn't know. Maybe you could get your wife to make some noises to give it that multi player experience?

Online Brain Blissed Selection Box? Quality Street my arse.

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #8323 on: December 6, 2018, 04:07:12 PM »
Maybe you could get your wife to make some noises to give it that multi player experience?

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Online Barneylfc

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #8325 on: December 6, 2018, 09:37:13 PM »

The offending post seems to be gone, but he knows what I mean  ;D

Oh, found it

in fairness it has picked up a bit recently, maybe once a week, but im pretty sure thats cos she wants another baby,

there's been a few nights ive had to relieve myself with her beside me in the bed, in fairness to her, she made some sex noises which helped me along the way
« Last Edit: December 6, 2018, 09:40:22 PM by Barneylfc »

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8326 on: December 6, 2018, 11:46:38 PM »
fucks sake Barney, can't believe you've had that in your wank bank for over 7 years ;D

Online Barneylfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #8327 on: December 7, 2018, 12:28:36 AM »
 ;D

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #8328 on: December 7, 2018, 07:28:17 AM »
God Of War 4 won best direction, best action adventure and best game at the Video Game Awards. Was a great game like, great pacing, graphics, combat (fluidity) and voice acting. It probably felt like the most rounded and polished of the year.

I liked RDR2 also but pacing was off in the later chapters and the movement was pretty clunky and the combat hasn't evolved for the last 10/15 years.

Offline foreveragnome

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Formerly fordy87
« Reply #8329 on: December 7, 2018, 08:12:22 AM »
I think God of War wining GOTY is fair enough. It really is a fantastic game, probably the first truly great game of this console generation.

I love RDR2 and it's probably my favourite game ever but I can see why it didn't win.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Believer
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #8330 on: December 7, 2018, 08:24:11 AM »
I think God of War deserved it, it was my first GoW game and I was honestly so engrossed in it, first game in a while I did everything in/got Platinum trophy!

The story was great, the twist was good (personally did not see it coming) and the combat was so great (fuck you queen of the Valks though!) so yeah, great game
Instagram: randomphil
Twitter: www.twitter.com/randomPH1L

Offline GiorgosCarraGoonies

• Kopite
« Reply #8331 on: December 7, 2018, 08:48:45 AM »
I have a PS4 Pro with RDR2 coming for Christmas, guess I should be looking to buy God of War at some stage too then?

Any other PS exclusives you guys would recommend? I have Spiderman and TLOU on my list but in sure there's more. Horizon Zero Dawn? Detroit?

Really looking forward to it, I'm like a 31 year old child at the minute. Had a PS and PS2 but then went Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Still love my Xbox but I bought a 4k TV last year so it was either upgrade to an X or get a Pro, to be honest it was Spiderman that made the decision easy in the end.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #8332 on: December 7, 2018, 08:51:48 AM »
I'd recommend HZD yeah. The open world isn't ground breaking but it is a lovely looking game and the enemies are varied with unique weaknesses and strengths.

• Kopite
« Reply #8333 on: December 7, 2018, 09:00:27 AM »
I'd recommend HZD yeah. The open world isn't ground breaking but it is a lovely looking game and the enemies are varied with unique weaknesses and strengths.
Thanks man

Offline foreveragnome

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Formerly fordy87
« Reply #8334 on: December 7, 2018, 09:04:10 AM »
Also definitely get God of War, only played on a standard PS4 in HD and the beauty of the game blew me away so imagine in 4K on a Pro it will look absolutely stunning.

Also I'm 31 as well and I reckon I've put in more video game time in 2018 than in the last 5/6 years combined. Absolutely ludicrously good year for games.  ;D

Offline tucker1984

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #8335 on: December 7, 2018, 10:23:02 AM »
Jesus barney your never gonna let me live that one down!

• Kopite
« Reply #8336 on: December 7, 2018, 10:47:42 AM »
Also definitely get God of War, only played on a standard PS4 in HD and the beauty of the game blew me away so imagine in 4K on a Pro it will look absolutely stunning.

Also I'm 31 as well and I reckon I've put in more video game time in 2018 than in the last 5/6 years combined. Absolutely ludicrously good year for games.  ;D
I game pretty much every day but its at least 80% or 90% FIFA/Pro Evo/UFC for the last year or two. I need something to grab me like The Witcher 3/Skyrim have done in recent years. Hoping RDR2/GoW/Spiderman are the ones

Online Brain Blissed Selection Box? Quality Street my arse.

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #8337 on: December 7, 2018, 06:41:54 PM »
The offending post seems to be gone, but he knows what I mean  ;D

Oh, found it

Haha, Jesus, mind like a steal trap ;D