Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 797896 times)

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #16440 on: Yesterday at 11:42:56 am »
What about in circumstances where you have bought a ticket 4 months in advance of a game not knowing exactly when it's going to be played and can't go when it's eventually confirmed for a specific date?

Then it should be returned to the club or transferred to a friend. Losing the credit in the process.
The club could help by not holding sales until after kick offs are confirmed of course.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Believer
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #16441 on: Yesterday at 12:19:40 pm »
Are you a ST holder by any chance?

No, just a member
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Believer
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #16442 on: Yesterday at 12:22:19 pm »
Then it should be returned to the club or transferred to a friend. Losing the credit in the process.
The club could help by not holding sales until after kick offs are confirmed of course.

Returned to the club would be the best option, or if not then transferred to another member.

These bulk sales are a nonsense, just encourage people to buy tickets for games to keep their credits up whether they can go or not.
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me

Offline Barrowred

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16443 on: Yesterday at 12:25:07 pm »
No, just a member

Can I ask why you think you shouldn't be able to transfer a ticket? I agree it should be limited but not stopped.

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #16444 on: Yesterday at 12:26:24 pm »
These bulk sales are a nonsense, just encourage people to buy tickets for games to keep their credits up whether they can go or not.

Most clubs do sales in smaller chunks, 3-5 games at a time

But that'd be a pain in the arse for everyone who does go every game, or near enough

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #16445 on: Yesterday at 03:02:59 pm »
Can I ask why you think you shouldn't be able to transfer a ticket? I agree it should be limited but not stopped.

Yeah, I agree on this, a late emergency can always occur. I know there are always people that will take the piss but that's the same with STs as well. They can offer out their ST to friends without the risk of losing it. Shouldn't they be using it or losing it as well?

I am surprised the new F&F thing won't have to be to other members though (for members or STs).
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."