Author Topic: How are you coping with not going  (Read 6605 times)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: How are you coping with not going
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2020, 01:44:31 PM »
After last night's performance we'd just be in the 'Anfield Atmosphere' thread having a moan!  ;D

Feeli like.moaning anyway as the crowd noise on the broadcast sounded like a primary school playground. Was terrible

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2020, 04:27:00 PM »
Feeli like.moaning anyway as the crowd noise on the broadcast sounded like a primary school playground. Was terrible

Glad it wasn't just me, sounded like the old schoolboy internationals they used to have at Wembley. ;D

At one point I actually wondered if a load of kids were stood outside shrieking.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Believer
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2020, 09:48:59 AM »

I had BT sport extra on so I didn’t have to listen the crowd noise...can’t listen to it anymore. The thouhht of some kid pressing buttons as there’s a shot on goal, a challenge etc. does make the idea comical though