The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Liverpool 6-0 Derby: post-match reaction

Pages: << < (84/111) > >>

BazC:

Ecstatic. Brilliant game- and we really fucked them. I have to say though, I predicted a right thrashing (at least 4-0... albeit lightheartedly  :D) but 6-0 was lovely to see.

Too tired to say much more, but that was one hell of a statement. Carry this on- no mercy (nice to see Voronin come on instead of say, Riise when Babel was subbed off; we were going for the humiliation) at home and we'll do very well this season.

The only low point was not seeing Pako next to Rafa on the bench... but 6 goals dampened that one!

Fanxxxxtastic:

--- Quote from: Silvanus on September  1, 2007, 11:33:03 pm ---If he carries on playing like this, he will get into the England squad.

--- End quote ---

Personally, I'm not bothered.  If McLaren is that insular and buries his head in the sand, then so be it.  It's his and England's loss.

I'd rather have a hungry Jermaine performing for us.

jaygraham:

Good win, great team performance nice goals and some lovely football. Nice one. And to top it all off a free t shirt into the bargain too. I'll take anything i can get..........

klobutruck33:

What a fantastic result for the lads. I loved how they didn't take their foot off the pedal, and kept going for the full 90+ minutes. It's something we've lacked the last few seasons. We have to sign Mascherano permanently, that guys absolutely class. Is it just me or does Alonso play better without Gerrard? It was great to see us not missing Gerrard or Carragher even if the opposition weren't the strongest we'll face this season. Pennant, Arbeloa, Alonso, Kuyt, Torres, Babel (once he scored his goal), Agger, Mascherano, ahh hell the whole team were brilliant today. I'm loving Voronin, what a buy he's been.

I'm not getting carried away as it's still early days, but I'm happy with what I've seen so far. Keep it going Red men.

I must admit it was strange not seeing Pako sitting next to Rafa today.

GBF:

on bbc...the interview with Rafa...

Rafa said he will speak to the "Dogtoe" about the Steve Gerrard situation  :lmao

Pages: << < (84/111) > >>

Go to full version