Author Topic: CL Final 2018 - Ballot outcome - the results are in!  (Read 27297 times)

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
Re: CL Final 2018 - Ballot outcome - the results are in!
« Reply #1040 on: May 22, 2018, 06:21:37 AM »
The walls are coming down slowly. The touts started to sell tickets as high as 1500-2000. Yesterday I saw some go for 415 in a certain tout site. Just wait for your chances, they might come.. Same goes for hotels, some that were 10k at start, then lowered to 3k, are now under 1k, cause they can't get rid

Offline CN23

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1041 on: May 22, 2018, 10:32:46 AM »
They haven't returned them as such. Just 2,000 of those who had the chance to buy tickets turned it down. So will just move down the waiting list

The Situation (no flights, no accommodation) for those further down the waiting list differs not from the ones up the list who returned them. Will be interesting to see if they are taken or there will be empty seats. What an embarrassment for UEFA! They might fill those holes somehow in order to avoid this debacle...

Offline Billy Elliot

• Believer
« Reply #1042 on: May 22, 2018, 12:00:32 PM »
What an embarrassment for UEFA!

I'd love it if it ended up like our FA Cup semi in 1996 where Old Trafford was only half full (if that).  The FA lowered the prices the next year. 

I really do hope there are loads of gaps (I might  even be able to nab myself a category 1 seat with my category 4 restricted view ticket).
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline CN23

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1043 on: May 22, 2018, 12:40:11 PM »
Just be careful with online ticket agencies in general, even if offering tickets at now more "acceptable" lower black market prices ... before Athens I found a (very professional looking online website with a huge amount of tickets from all kinds of "events" including concerts, Formula 1 etc.) and transferred money beyond belief. tehy told me if it wouldn#t arrive at my home address, they will post it to my hotel in Athens. A day before the final they apoligised as they never received the tickets "from the club" so could not provide me with one... Story goes on, I lost all my money as it was a Spanish Company that closed down right after the final. Still got in with a fake ticket that night though...

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1044 on: May 22, 2018, 01:13:09 PM »
The Situation (no flights, no accommodation) for those further down the waiting list differs not from the ones up the list who returned them. Will be interesting to see if they are taken or there will be empty seats. What an embarrassment for UEFA! They might fill those holes somehow in order to avoid this debacle...

UEFA are trying to source 2000 mannequins as we speak .
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline devilfysh

• Main Stander
« Reply #1045 on: May 28, 2018, 09:23:57 PM »
Anyone without a ticket have trouble finding one? Seemed to be a few around the stadium,Helped an old fella who was on his own get one off a madrid fan and he just walked in same entrance as us. Told him to stand with us near our seats but we lost him in all the chaos!! He was bouncing with us to avicii in that bit after the first entrance before the stairs.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #1046 on: May 29, 2018, 11:24:17 AM »
Anyone without a ticket have trouble finding one?

One of our group went to watch it in a bar initially after refusing to pay over face (he was still being quoted 700 walking down to the ground).

In the end, a friend of a friend got him into the UEFA section for free about 15 minutes into the game.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Believer
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #1047 on: May 29, 2018, 01:01:33 PM »
Anyone without a ticket have trouble finding one? Seemed to be a few around the stadium,Helped an old fella who was on his own get one off a madrid fan and he just walked in same entrance as us. Told him to stand with us near our seats but we lost him in all the chaos!! He was bouncing with us to avicii in that bit after the first entrance before the stairs.

I seen a fair few blag their way in without a valid ticket. Security wasn't the best to be fair
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #1048 on: May 29, 2018, 01:09:36 PM »
I seen a fair few blag their way in without a valid ticket. Security wasn't the best to be fair

Yea loads got in without. 4 out of 7 lads we were with in the park didn't have tickets and they all managed to get in