Author Topic: Jordan Henderson  (Read 485567 times)

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jordan Henderson
« Reply #6960 on: September 1, 2019, 11:54:55 PM »
I could have sworn I saw him pass the ball forward a few times yesterday, must have been my eyes playing tricks on me

I know you're probably being sarcastic, but just incase...

You know the whole sideways passing thing is a long disproven myth, right? To the point where even the thickest of fans have mostly stopped saying it.

Offline Ratboy3G

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #6961 on: September 2, 2019, 12:09:16 AM »
I know you're probably being sarcastic, but just incase...

You know the whole sideways passing thing is a long disproven myth, right? To the point where even the thickest of fans have mostly stopped saying it.

Of course mate 😉👍 I'm a big fan of Henderson and know exactly what he brings to the table, I actually think his passing ability is pretty underrated
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Believer
« Reply #6962 on: September 2, 2019, 12:27:06 AM »
Of course mate 😉👍 I'm a big fan of Henderson and know exactly what he brings to the table, I actually think his passing ability is pretty underrated

Hahah all good. Haven't been on much lately, so when I came back and read that my head almost exploded.

That pass to Salah in particular was unreal.

Offline kcbworth

• Believer
« Reply #6963 on: September 2, 2019, 04:37:15 AM »
Against Burnley first 5 mins I thought he was gonna have an iffy day out, but afterwards one of the top performances I've seen from him

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk
  • Believer
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #6964 on: September 2, 2019, 07:00:22 AM »
What’s Castles given him this week? A solid 4/10?

Offline SenorGarcia

• Believer
  • He drinks sangria...
« Reply #6965 on: September 2, 2019, 12:47:12 PM »
Thought Hendo was brilliant against Burnley. Spraying some lovely passes around.

Dare say he’s playing like a weight is off his shoulders but he’s been performing at a top level for quite a while now.
"A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters." - Luis Javier García Sanz

Thanks Kenny, for making us believe again. YNWA

Offline Stan.

• drinks warm piss, and come back to him when Owen actually joins utd. Until then leeeeeave Micky aloooone!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #6966 on: September 9, 2019, 10:28:22 AM »
Funny how it would seem he's spent most of his ten year career being played out of position. Really come into his own these last few years presumably from being pushed forward a bit. Growing into the captaincy too which is great to see.
Someday soon everyone will know the truth.  96 never forgotten.