Author Topic: World choice sport flight for sale - 300 - direct in / out on day of flight.  (Read 2336 times)

Offline the mighty asok

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Hello everyone, dont post much but need to get this out to the wider liverpool intersphere.

I purchased a flight from World Choice Sports for 400 - its this one:

http://www.worldchoicesports.com/products-page/champions-league/potential-europa-league-final-coach-duplicate/

Its for plane 2 - they are now down to the last two planes 4 & 5. No doubt gonna go in the next couple of days. I gambled - it didn't pay off. Im gutted. I didn't get a ticket in the ballot nor did anyone I know (that would have a spare). Ive mulled it over for the last few days and just cant bring myself to pay the 600 they are online so i'm going to sell the flight. It costs 50 to change the name (which you will have to pay) and i'm selling the flight for 300, not 400 - so losing a ton for my gamble. As if it wasn't painful enough. This is still 50 quid cheaper than you can find any straight in and out flight online any more.

Details are:

Aircraft will leave Liverpool approx 08:00 on 18 May 2016.
Return journey will depart from Basel-Mulhouse between 00:30 to 04:00 on 19 May 2016.

If you are going then please do me a favour and bring the cup home. Money to be dropped off in Woolton, Liverpool - flight from Speke.

Absolutely gutted. Please don't try and haggle on price - its already painful enough.

Stu

Offline claresy2005

• Main Stander
Interested in this for my mates dad as he cant get there currently,  can you drop us a pm and ill give you my dads number.

Offline the mighty asok

• Boys Pen
Im really sorry pal - i tried to PM you today but as i havent posted much it wont let me PM

The tickets actually went this morning from a twitter post first thing.

APologies.

But - there are still world choice flights available...

http://www.worldchoicesports.com/products-page/champions-league/potential-europa-league-final-coach-duplicate/

Its the last plane - plane 5 - 400 quid....