Author Topic: Suso  (Read 53222 times)

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: Suso
« Reply #400 on: November 10, 2018, 01:49:06 PM »
What a player this kid's turning into. Mental we let him go.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #401 on: November 10, 2018, 01:53:24 PM »
Good to see the lad doing well. Really thought he was the standout player of that group coming through, he just always looked a proper player.
Rafa Benitez: "Iíll always keep in my heart the good times Iíve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #402 on: November 10, 2018, 02:06:04 PM »
What a player this kid's turning into. Mental we let him go.

Not mental at all. I mean, I wish we kept him and all that, but he would never develop this way with severely limited playing time in Liverpool. So it was probably the best for all to part ways. It's great he is doing so well and has blossomed into a proper footballer.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #403 on: November 10, 2018, 03:30:06 PM »
Good to see the lad doing well. Really thought he was the standout player of that group coming through, he just always looked a proper player.

With Sterling Coady as well as Suso what a group that was as well.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #404 on: November 11, 2018, 10:33:56 PM »
Not mental at all. I mean, I wish we kept him and all that, but he would never develop this way with severely limited playing time in Liverpool. So it was probably the best for all to part ways. It's great he is doing so well and has blossomed into a proper footballer.

That's the key. And no revisionism is coming in - he wouldn't have made it in the PL and certainly not as a winger.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #405 on: November 11, 2018, 10:52:08 PM »
That's the key. And no revisionism is coming in - he wouldn't have made it in the PL and certainly not as a winger.

I donít get this point, he would have made it anywhere eventually, he was in England for 4 years, he was well exposed to the climate of English football.