Author Topic: Michael Owen  (Read 219480 times)

Offline RyanBabel19

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Michael Owen
« Reply #2600 on: March 10, 2019, 11:38:59 PM »
To be honest the most neutral ones I see tend to be the ones who say 'us'

Ian Wright gets a lot of stick on here but i've got a lot of time for him, when Arsenal aren't good enough he just admits it but isn't afraid to praise other sides without going over the top massively either. Seems to really take to young talents and just genuinely love the game while taking it for what it is, you don't see any venom or disgust from him like you get from the likes of Neville. Obviously he says some silly things but I think he's one of the better pundits and he asys 'us' a lot when it comes to Arsenal. The fact he loves Trent so much is also great to see ;D

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Believer
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 18 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #2601 on: March 11, 2019, 02:22:25 AM »
YNWA

Offline Jon2lfc

• Kopite
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #2602 on: March 14, 2019, 09:25:31 PM »
Ian Wright gets a lot of stick on here but i've got a lot of time for him, when Arsenal aren't good enough he just admits it but isn't afraid to praise other sides without going over the top massively either. Seems to really take to young talents and just genuinely love the game while taking it for what it is, you don't see any venom or disgust from him like you get from the likes of Neville. Obviously he says some silly things but I think he's one of the better pundits and he asys 'us' a lot when it comes to Arsenal. The fact he loves Trent so much is also great to see ;D
Agree 100% with this.
Think what makes Wrighty so likeable is that he's straight - he doesn't shit around with snidey or sarky stuff.
Dalglish - Barnes - Beardsley - McManaman - Fowler - Owen - Gerrard - Torres - Suarez - Salah - Mane