Author Topic: Andy Carroll  (Read 78564 times)

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Believer
  • Epic Swindler
Re: Andy Carroll
« Reply #720 on: April 9, 2019, 02:13:28 PM »
I remember on the eve of Dalglish's first pre season when returned as full time as manager and Carroll was at Glastonbury on TV looking worse for wear.

When he was at Newcastle they were a few articles about him out drinking, he had to move in with Kevin Nolan at one point so the club could curb his nights out.

Jack Wilshere is another one who never looked after his body, and it's no suprise to see them both be the poster boys in England of when you burn the candle at both ends drinking and partying in your late teens early 20's when you're a professional footballer.

This is the picture from Glastonbury 2011 days before pre season started

I too believe this. Obviously that might not be related to things like a chronic ankle problem BUT if you look after your body it will go far, I know 99% of people hate him but Ronaldo is methodical about his body care, recovery, what he eats and zero alcohol - I think it makes a difference, alcohol does have many negative properties after all and it "ages" you
Instagram: randomphil
Twitter: www.twitter.com/randomPH1L

Offline LiamG

• Believer
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #721 on: April 9, 2019, 02:25:20 PM »
The FA cup final against Chelsea when he came on he turned the game, we were deservedly 2 down but he nearly pulled it back. left John terry on his arse for a well taken goal and then had a header that was about 1mm from going over the line for an equalizer

He should of started that game

Offline ALPH1217

• Believer
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
« Reply #722 on: April 9, 2019, 02:28:09 PM »
Might be better off trying to find something in America. Even Fabio Capello had a go at him for drinking too much.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #723 on: April 9, 2019, 02:28:50 PM »
Who on earth will touch him now?? Another season ending injury and heís out of contract in the summer. Over 30 now and staggeringly has barely played just over 250 games in his entire career! Such a shame and donít think he ever helped himself either looking after his body
fulham sell mitrovic and replace him with carroll

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Believer
« Reply #724 on: April 10, 2019, 09:36:36 AM »
As with Hodgson, given a choice, I do not want Liverpool FC to be associated with Andy Carroll. I felt like killing myself when I heard that signed him to replace Nando. There was a deep sense of hopelessness.

Never again ...
"We decide when the game is over"

Offline Eel Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Buck Dancer
« Reply #725 on: April 10, 2019, 05:10:24 PM »
As with Hodgson, given a choice, I do not want Liverpool FC to be associated with Andy Carroll. I felt like killing myself when I heard that signed him to replace Nando. There was a deep sense of hopelessness.

Never again ...

Just a shit signing, nothing wrong with him as a person. Hodgsons a c*nt.
I believe the average spend will go up £5 ahead and thatís being very conservative. So thatís £185k. Then you have a new 25k who will spend £10 a head thatís £250k. This is without the massively enhanced hospitality areas.