Poll

2018 - Who is worst? Fill yer boots (In no order apart from when nominated)

Danny Mills
136 (13.6%)
Danny Murphy
100 (10%)
Darren Gough
5 (0.5%)
Jermain Jenas
33 (3.3%)
Martin Keown
10 (1%)
Phil McNulty
3 (0.3%)
Phil Neville
68 (6.8%)
Alan Shearer
27 (2.7%)
Mark Lawrenson
22 (2.2%)
Martin Tyler
110 (11%)
Jonathan Pearce
8 (0.8%)
Pat Nevin
3 (0.3%)
David Thompson
0 (0%)
Garth Crooks
75 (7.5%)
Trevor Francis
6 (0.6%)
Glen Hoddle
24 (2.4%)
Michael Owen
42 (4.2%)
Paul Merson
62 (6.2%)
Robbie Savage
33 (3.3%)
Matt Le Tissier
16 (1.6%)
Richard Keys
65 (6.5%)
Roy Keane
8 (0.8%)
Chris Sutton
17 (1.7%)
Adrian Durham
28 (2.8%)
Alan Brazil
19 (1.9%)
Jason Mohammed
12 (1.2%)
Alan SMith
11 (1.1%)
Vassos "bloody" Alexander
4 (0.4%)
Tony Young
0 (0%)
Tim Sherwood
19 (1.9%)
Craig Burley
17 (1.7%)
Jonathan Pearce
10 (1%)
Graeme 'I hate Liverpool' Le Saux
4 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 448

Author Topic: 2018 - Who is worst Commentator/Pundit? Get your votes in and I'll add them  (Read 400684 times)

Offline vivabobbycurmudgeongraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Peter Reid is shit, some of the absolute twaddle he was coming out with about Rafa and defending Ashley on the TV today (think it was Bein sports, as St Clabberts was on too) was unbelievable, what a fucking gobshite, Gray was no better either, the shithouse.

Be getting a dropsie from Ashley
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Red since '64
Peter Reid is shit, some of the absolute twaddle he was coming out with about Rafa and defending Ashley on the TV today (think it was Bein sports, as St Clabberts was on too) was unbelievable, what a fucking gobshite, Gray was no better either, the shithouse.

I didn’t hear it, but you can bet it’s more to do with being anti-Rafa than pro-Ashley.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Foregone Concussion

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Just watching the European Championships, can I nominate Clare Balding?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Bread

• Kopite
How is Steve mcmanaman not on here, the Whiney twat.. it’s like watching a Roy hodgson team with my dad sometimes. He complains in this horrible whiney tone as if he’s forgotten there are millions of people listening in. Shut up Macca.

That "OHHHHHHHHHHH" he does any time something vaguely dramatic happens proper winds me up.

Garth Crooks' ineptness is a thing of beauty and I love it. His first team of the week this season contains as many Man United players as it does Liverpool, City and Chelsea players combined. Three of these teams battered their respective opponents this weekend, one did not ;D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 07:23:37 PM by Bread »

Online sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and pretend they're mine.
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: 2018 - Who is worst Commentator/Pundit? Get your votes in and I'll add them
« Reply #4004 on: September 3, 2018, 10:19:03 AM »
Max Rushden is awful. Can tell he's come from the Sky/Soccer AM generation of presenter. Tries to engage in "banter" but fails miserably. Listening to Guardian Football Weekly these days makes you appreciate even more just how good James Richardson is.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4005 on: September 3, 2018, 01:01:17 PM »
Just realised I put this in the "best commentator/pundit" thread instead of worst, so I'll add it here too...

Listening to Five Live on the way home from Leicester yesterday, fuck me Danny Mills is a miserable twat. On and on about Alisson and how a defender would be dropped next game if he did something like that.

Also came out with something about a pigeon on the pitch during the Chelsea commentary game and said he'd asked what would happen if the ball hit it and went in the goal...went on to say that of course it would be disallowed "just like the beach ball goal was disallowed for Sunderland when they played Liverpool" - I was shouting at my radio like a right idiot!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online sinnermichael

• Believer
« Reply #4006 on: September 3, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »
Bloody hell, Paul Ince is one thick twat.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
Bloody hell, Paul Ince is one thick twat.

Just wanted this reiterated after his appearance on BT for tonight's game. Thick in every sense, especially the neck.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Saw Ref watch on SSN this morning, that Danny Mills is on idiot. Claimed that Millys arm was in an unnatural position for the penalty shout and he put it out to stop the shot. Yeah right, lift your leg out and see if you can do it without moving your arms. Gallagher shot him right down, said no way pen as it deflected off his leg and was impossible to avoid.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Saw Ref watch on SSN this morning, that Danny Mills is on idiot. Claimed that Millys arm was in an unnatural position for the penalty shout and he put it out to stop the shot. Yeah right, lift your leg out and see if you can do it without moving your arms. Gallagher shot him right down, said no way pen as it deflected off his leg and was impossible to avoid.

Danny Mills hates us mate, to the point where he can't hide it.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I've always ignored the baldy tit, but you could see it they way he talked shite about us.

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Believer
  • feck off
I wouldn't watch that shit if you paid me.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Voted for Martin Tyler and Paul Merson; then clicked Danny Mills instead of Danny Murphy by mistake.
Meh... Either one of the bitter bellends works for me.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seńor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Believer
  • JFT96

Danny Mills hates us mate, to the point where he can't hide it.
He hates football as a whole

Online sinnermichael

• Believer
My God, Keown was spouting some shite after the game. Ferdinand had to put him straight.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
Normally I don't mind the main NBCSN crew - White, Dixon and Le Saux. But today, utterly rotten. The bias towards Arsenal was somewhat embarrassing.
Wir brauchen viele Jahre, bis wir verstehen, wie kostbar Augenblicke sein können.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
My God, Keown was spouting some shite after the game. Ferdinand had to put him straight.

He's been at it all day has Keown.

Earlier on today on BT, he was saying Arsenal are title contenders. Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton ripped the piss out of him.

What did Ferdinand say to put him straight?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online sinnermichael

• Believer
He's been at it all day has Keown.

Earlier on today on BT, he was saying Arsenal are title contenders. Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton ripped the piss out of him.

What did Ferdinand say to put him straight?

Was saying we "cracked under the pressure" late in the game and pointed out that Man City won at The Emirates at a canter. Rio rightly pointed out that Arsenal back then was a completely different team which is spot on. It was Emery's first game and Lacazette was out of favour then. He also had a pop at Salah for "not wanting to get hurt" after his injury, intimating that he's not at the same level as last season (which was never going to be realistic anyway).

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Was saying we "cracked under the pressure" late in the game and pointed out that Man City won at The Emirates at a canter. Rio rightly pointed out that Arsenal back then was a completely different team which is spot on. It was Emery's first game and Lacazette was out of favour then. He also had a pop at Salah for "not wanting to get hurt" after his injury, intimating that he's not at the same level as last season (which was never going to be realistic anyway).

The guy is a fucking moron.

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
The guy is a fucking moron.

To be fair to him, not many footballers have been on the cover of Time magazine.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
To be fair to him, not many footballers have been on the cover of Time magazine.

;D

The Neanderthal picture.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline lukeb1981

• Believer
Pox faced c*nt

Online sinnermichael

• Believer

Offline duvva

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #4024 on: November 14, 2018, 03:53:36 PM »
Where can I vote for McManaman & Ian Darke after Sunday’s game. Had to turn the sound off before I put my foot through the screen.

I actually think it would be easier to vote for the best 3 as it’s impossible to narrow it down to 3 given how horrendous at least half of that list are

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Believer
« Reply #4025 on: November 15, 2018, 02:41:27 PM »
Where can I vote for McManaman & Ian Darke after Sunday’s game.
Ian Darke on Sunday reminded me of his biased commentary during early FA Cup rounds, where a small club are up against one of the big boys, and he's so desperate for the small team to win he makes up this narrative to make it sound like the big guns are struggling, etc.

Just fuck off and commentate on the game ya tit.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Believer
« Reply #4026 on: November 16, 2018, 11:03:36 PM »
Dunno if he qualifies as a pundit as such, but who in under Jaysus thought it would be a good idea to put Sam Delaney on a Friday night sports show as host ?  He's got the most switchoffable voice I've ever heard. He's actually more annoying than Jeremy Kyle.
And what do you call that tit that does the commentary on radio and wets himself when the ball goes anywhere near the box. Him too

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Believer
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #4027 on: November 17, 2018, 03:44:24 PM »
Gary Birtles.

Fucking hell, what a moaning prick he is.
AHA!

Online chalky52

• Main Stander
« Reply #4028 on: November 19, 2018, 04:59:24 AM »
Ian Darke on Sunday reminded me of his biased commentary during early FA Cup rounds, where a small club are up against one of the big boys, and he's so desperate for the small team to win he makes up this narrative to make it sound like the big guns are struggling, etc.

Just fuck off and commentate on the game ya tit.

Darke is terrible always looking for an angle or story rather than just commentating on the game generally last about 10 mins before the mute button rescues me. On BT I don't mind Darren Fletcher as commentator (avoided that Fletch & Sav rubbish) to the point where I don't notice him, which is always a decent sign for commentator.

Offline IgorBobbins

• Believer
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #4029 on: November 24, 2018, 06:50:34 PM »
Can we add Steve Mcmanaman to the list please? Can’t stand him as a co-commentator.  :wave

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #4031 on: November 25, 2018, 11:31:38 AM »
Jake Humphrey after this one

https://twitter.com/rffh/status/1066435700533403648?s=21

Just didn't seem to get what Rio was referring to, was he even listening to what Rio was saying?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Online sinnermichael

• Believer
« Reply #4033 on: November 25, 2018, 11:50:26 AM »
Just watching Goals on Sunday. It's amazing how Chris Kamara could have stopped every goal ever scored.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a twat. VERY well drilled at the back!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4034 on: November 25, 2018, 11:55:40 AM »
Just watching Goals on Sunday. It's amazing how Chris Kamara could have stopped every goal ever scored.

It’s unbelievable.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #4035 on: November 25, 2018, 12:02:46 PM »

Hey Geoff, what Geoff, did you say something?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #4036 on: November 27, 2018, 09:30:02 PM »
Steve McManaman, Jesus fucking wept.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesligas shit
  • Believer
  • Everyone loves a Luis
Better than the Invincibles.
Better than Mourinho's Chelsea.
Better than the fabled Man Utd treble team.

I'm alright with that.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Believer
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #4038 on: November 28, 2018, 11:52:04 AM »
Richie Benaud.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline mattD

• Believer
Danny Mills = total tit.