Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 98276 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker.
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: IPTV
« Reply #1120 on: September 18, 2019, 07:28:14 PM »
Won't the new software developers have something to worry about though?

The software isn't illegal,the developers were apparently also selling iptv on the side & that is what has fucked them.

There are already other options as they weren't the only devs in the field.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2018 Champion Tipster
« Reply #1121 on: September 18, 2019, 07:35:03 PM »
The software isn't illegal,the developers were apparently also selling iptv on the side & that is what has fucked them.

There are already other options as they weren't the only devs in the field.
cheers mate - not as bad as it sounds then

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker.
  • Believer
« Reply #1122 on: September 18, 2019, 07:40:18 PM »
cheers mate - not as bad as it sounds then

No,it's just a ball ache for the providers & maybe a little downtime for users.A few are down atm but lots are still going fine.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #1123 on: September 18, 2019, 09:03:39 PM »
anyone got any invites for any good sites? muchos appreciated!

Offline Hellrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he?
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1124 on: September 19, 2019, 08:44:07 AM »
mine is down this morning

i suspect a few here will be the same
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Elf Pistolero_7

• Kopite
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • Spirit Of Shankly
« Reply #1125 on: September 19, 2019, 10:01:51 AM »
Mine is, but not both servers or all channels. VOD is still good. I'm sure they'll find a way around this sooner rather than later.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that"

Bill Shankly. He made the people happy.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1126 on: September 19, 2019, 08:55:15 PM »
mine is down this morning

i suspect a few here will be the same
both of mine down! Working on a solution!

Hope they find one by t'weekend
Im in the nude in the garden rubbing marmite on myself,and i fucking hate marmite.
http://www.twitter.com/shelts_lfc

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1127 on: September 19, 2019, 11:05:03 PM »
From what I've read you may want to stop using until your provider has migrated to new panels. The XC codes servers have been obtained by the police. Whilst this doesn't provide the supply it does provide the back end which is why there are all these problems. Right now nobody knows or wants to admit what could be visible to law enforcement, but there is no doubt they'll try to harvest ip addresses of those accessing that software. They don't have payment information but they do have email addresses.

My advise and I've been in this game long enough and have posted enough on these subjects to say disconnect as of right now to those services until your service has confirmed the switching of panels.

The major players are saying 48-72 hours. Most are switching to a panel called streaminy. But they don't have the servers required immediately. Other companies have tried 2 or 3 different panels but most have ran b into trouble.

One of the latest companies again not mentioning names tried to switch 4 or 5 months ago away from X C codes and had huge issues, so gave up. This won't be solved over night. Don't be impatient, remember this is a cat and mouse game like card sharing. What I'll say is, sit tight, but don't get impatient with the providers and also watch your back. I'd advise stream the game this weekend behind a VPN. Leave your iptv off for a few days. It'll be back soon.

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
« Reply #1128 on: Yesterday at 06:46:59 AM »
One of my suppliers is down but the other is fine, seems to be platform dependent. Anyway, just hope it stays on for the footy this weekend.

Offline Wabaloolah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1129 on: Yesterday at 07:01:24 AM »
The link below gives some background information as to what's happened and I suspect many providers will panic and just disappear

https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/comments/d64e4p/summary_of_information_regarding_eurojust_raiding/
Im in the nude in the garden rubbing marmite on myself,and i fucking hate marmite.

Offline Wabaloolah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1130 on: Yesterday at 08:31:42 AM »
No,it's just a ball ache for the providers & maybe a little downtime for users.A few are down atm but lots are still going fine.
any links for providers that don't use XC as a panel?

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Believer
« Reply #1131 on: Yesterday at 08:36:16 AM »
Message from provider I use.

"As a lot of you are aware due to police siezures in italy yesterday Xtreme Codes has been closed (this is iptv platform provider used by 95% of iptv suppliers) We are currently migrating to a new platform but this is going to take some time.Please dont panic if you just bought sub or box we have been around for years and wont let this stop us we will keep you updated via email on a time frame. We are not taking any new customers or renewing anyone in this time. We also wont be answering tickets to everything is back up and running. Thanks"
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Hellrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he?
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #1132 on: Yesterday at 08:46:49 AM »

"As a lot of you are aware due to police siezures in italy yesterday Xtreme Codes has been closed (this is iptv platform provider used by 95% of iptv suppliers) We are currently migrating to a new platform but this is going to take some time.Please dont panic if you just bought sub or box we have been around for years and wont let this stop us we will keep you updated via email on a time frame. We are not taking any new customers or renewing anyone in this time. We also wont be answering tickets to everything is back up and running. Thanks"
i got same one minute after i hit cancel sub

im sure ill be sorted though

From what I've read you may want to stop using until your provider has migrated to new panels. The XC codes servers have been obtained by the police. Whilst this doesn't provide the supply it does provide the back end which is why there are all these problems. Right now nobody knows or wants to admit what could be visible to law enforcement, but there is no doubt they'll try to harvest ip addresses of those accessing that software. They don't have payment information but they do have email addresses.

My advise and I've been in this game long enough and have posted enough on these subjects to say disconnect as of right now to those services until your service has confirmed the switching of panels.

The major players are saying 48-72 hours. Most are switching to a panel called streaminy. But they don't have the servers required immediately. Other companies have tried 2 or 3 different panels but most have ran b into trouble.

One of the latest companies again not mentioning names tried to switch 4 or 5 months ago away from X C codes and had huge issues, so gave up. This won't be solved over night. Don't be impatient, remember this is a cat and mouse game like card sharing. What I'll say is, sit tight, but don't get impatient with the providers and also watch your back. I'd advise stream the game this weekend behind a VPN. Leave your iptv off for a few days. It'll be back soon.
that is a little concerning

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Believer
« Reply #1133 on: Yesterday at 10:31:23 AM »
i got same one minute after i hit cancel sub

im sure ill be sorted though

Lets hope so! A few days offline is no big deal considering how cheap these services are compared to what you'd pay if you wanted to be legit.

They'll find a way round it. They always do.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Wabaloolah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1134 on: Yesterday at 12:11:45 PM »

yes think most Providers are giving that message out. Hopefully things will settle down, might have to go to the pub on Sunday for our game!

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1135 on: Yesterday at 12:15:22 PM »
Ours reckons late tomorrow to be back up and running.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Hellrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
« Reply #1136 on: Yesterday at 12:34:25 PM »
Ours reckons late tomorrow to be back up and running.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Believer
« Reply #1137 on: Yesterday at 02:26:46 PM »
Back up for movies sky and bt sports and some us sports channels BEIN still down and a few other non UK sports

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #1138 on: Yesterday at 07:43:54 PM »
Back up for movies sky and bt sports and some us sports channels BEIN still down and a few other non UK sports
Mine is still not working and I know we use the same one. Probably up soon though.

Offline Wabaloolah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1139 on: Yesterday at 07:59:34 PM »
Mine back but with limited channels using an old version of XC temporarily until they can move to new panel provider.

Looks as good as ever though....

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Believer
« Reply #1140 on: Yesterday at 10:57:17 PM »
Mine is still not working and I know we use the same one. Probably up soon though.
ended up going off about 60mins into game and wasn't very stable whilst on