Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3441123 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O13e from Molde!" - MASTERS OF THE LEAGUE!!
« Reply #36920 on: October 21, 2019, 08:02:14 pm »
Did anyone see Andy Tates car crash of an interview on Full Time Dickheads? He's a weapon at the best of times but his performance yesterday was sublime. He reckons we haven't a hope of winning the league. When that Adam bloke cut him off to say we're nailed onto win it you could see Andy's face turn scarlet with rage ;D . He ended the interview saying "if there's Saudi Princes out there just come in". Cue everyone rolling their eyes and shaking their heads at him. Bless him :lmao

I can barely watch our own fan tv content so watching others content seems like hell.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #36921 on: October 21, 2019, 08:17:05 pm »
Truly bizarre stuff. I think because United had persuaded themselves they were that bad that when they played 11 men behind the ball and drew, they now percieve that as some kind of moral victory.  FOr them its now become 'can we inconvenience Liverpool, can we stop them breaking records?'

Reminds me of the unlikely 3-3 Liverpool got back in the 90s with Ince...
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O14e from Molde!" - Norwich Supporters ASSEMBLE!!
« Reply #36922 on: October 21, 2019, 08:25:58 pm »
What do people think of Rashford? Personally I think he's improved every time I see him and some of the stick he gets of the ex pros (Neville) is uncalled for. He's playing in the worst United team for creativity I can remember and has steadily improved his xG year on year. The way he went past Matip to get that 25 yarder away was impressive and the strength he showed vs Virgil was too.

He was unplayable. One hell of a performance. Liverpool couldn't handle the youngster, and we were fortunate he ran out of steam.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36923 on: October 21, 2019, 08:29:41 pm »
Ince was playing for United in the 3-3 (when Ruddock equalised), one of the few genuinely entertaining games between us.

We got a 2-2 at Anfield with (a much fatter, shitter) Ince playing, think it was the year they got the treble though so it’s not like we had the last laugh there.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36924 on: October 21, 2019, 08:32:17 pm »
What do people think of Rashford? Personally I think he's improved every time I see him and some of the stick he gets of the ex pros (Neville) is uncalled for. He's playing in the worst United team for creativity I can remember and has steadily improved his xG year on year. The way he went past Matip to get that 25 yarder away was impressive and the strength he showed vs Virgil was too.

He’s a good player.

The issue he has is that no promising young English forward can be left alone to develop at a normal rate, and instantly is heralded as the next Messi - the fact he plays for united magnifies it as well.

As I say, he’s a good player, he’s a level below what he’s made out to be though, which is why he gets so much criticism.

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36925 on: October 21, 2019, 08:35:45 pm »
Utd fans at work today seem to think they played brilliantly and we played shit. :o I agreed we weren't great, but couldn't understand where they got the, they played brilliantly from. ???

From listening to the crap spouted by Neville and Tyler for 90 minutes yesterday.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #36926 on: October 21, 2019, 08:36:40 pm »
He was unplayable. One hell of a performance. Liverpool couldn't handle the youngster, and we were fortunate he ran out of steam.
I thought he did ok given he was up against the best defence in Europe. Would I swap him for origi? Probably not.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #36927 on: October 21, 2019, 09:26:08 pm »
What do people think of Rashford?
Was their best player by a nose
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36928 on: October 21, 2019, 09:40:01 pm »
Just had a conversation with a mate, and he was talking about the Sky thing, and them trying to put out this supposed "template to beating Liverpool". It's almost as if they haven't watched Klopp's Liverpool in the four years he's been here. Two shots on target in a home game is the way to go, apparently. :lmao

That is fucking shockingly embarrassing from them. And it tells you two things: both how far United have fallen and how utterly desperate they are to big them up again; and the other is just how far we've come as both a club and a team. We're no looked at in a similar way to the Barca team of a few years back when they'd Iniesta and Xavi in their pomp.

It's laughable considering the state of their form too. The table does not lie. They are legitimate relegation fodder, and maybe it'll dawn on them when the season creeps on and they realise it can happen for real. Bullshit like the narrative they are trying to paint is only doing more damage to them, and it's fucking glorious. Lee Dixon yesterday also gave me the biggest chuckle I've had in ages when he said young Rashford is the best in the world at "peeling off the shoulder" and that he'd score loads in a Barca team. :lmao Like, seriously, where is this coming from? Crack cocaine must be doing the rounds in punditry, because some of the shit being spouted about these is deadly.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36929 on: October 21, 2019, 09:48:56 pm »
Everyone knows the template to try and beat us, just like they do with City.. it’s another matter implementing it and catching us on an off day to follow it through.

How do they think the majority of teams play against us that we’ve been beating the past 18 months!? Low block, men behind the ball, spring us on the counter etc. this isn’t genius tactical strategy.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36930 on: October 21, 2019, 09:49:06 pm »
Did anyone see Andy Tates car crash of an interview on Full Time Dickheads? He's a weapon at the best of times but his performance yesterday was sublime. He reckons we haven't a hope of winning the league. When that Adam bloke cut him off to say we're nailed onto win it you could see Andy's face turn scarlet with rage ;D . He ended the interview saying "if there's Saudi Princes out there just come in". Cue everyone rolling their eyes and shaking their heads at him. Bless him :lmao

Yep. To be fair to the other fella (Adam, I think) he was looking at him as if "are you on glue?" You can see just how much it hurts the likes of Tate for Liverpool to be leagues above them. No hyperbole about that statement. Liverpool could literally be a league above them for real, but a point against the "so called champions of Europe" as he put it, before he was corrected for saying it, is enough to pump him up and see the glimmer of hope, not in his own team, but for Abu Dhabi FC, to pip us to the title again. Embarrassing. Needs to give his head a wobble, that lad. His club is on the brink of a disaster that they might not recover from any time in the next decade, and all he thinks about is us winning the league.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36931 on: October 21, 2019, 09:51:33 pm »
Everyone knows the template to try and beat us, just like they do with City.. it’s another matter implementing it and catching us on an off day to follow it through.

How do they think the majority of teams play against us that we’ve been beating the past 18 months!? Low block, men behind the ball, spring us on the counter etc. this isn’t genius tactical strategy.
Exactly. I can't believe they actually put that utter bollocks out there. "Just stick 5 at the back, put them under pressure. Lump it to the fast boy up top. VAR. Sorted!" Big Jacky Charlton school of football circa 1990.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #36932 on: October 21, 2019, 10:10:51 pm »
New thread title needed, they’re back down to 14th after tonight’s result!

We shouldn’t laugh though, it’s so tight down there that they could be the dizzy heights of top half by the weekend and then we’ll all feel foolish.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #36933 on: October 21, 2019, 10:18:05 pm »
Utd fans at work today seem to think they played brilliantly and we played shit. :o I agreed we weren't great, but couldn't understand where they got the, they played brilliantly from. ???
And this tells us everything we needed to know. In essence, United raised their game markedly and Liverpool turned in one of their worst league performances for a long time. Despite their game raising and our shocking display, they still couldn't beat us at home with their crowd behind them and Ferguson drafted in to rally the troops. In fact, they were hanging on at the end and shitting it because there was five minutes added on. They even had the referee doing all he could to help them out, but they still couldn't win.

They were at the best they could be, and we were about as poor as we've been in the league in ages. United still didn't win. The difference in mindset is also clear. They are celebrating a home draw like a trophy win, and we are lamenting not putting a bottom half team to the sword on their own patch because we had an off day.

Them thinking they played brilliantly just shows how poor the stuff they have to watch week in and week out must be. It really does highlight the sheer size of their decline. As a club and a fanbase they have spectacularly fallen off a cliff.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O14e from Molde!" - MASTERS OF THE LEAGUE!!
« Reply #36934 on: October 21, 2019, 10:25:38 pm »
New thread title needed, they’re back down to 14th after tonight’s result!

We shouldn’t laugh though, it’s so tight down there that they could be the dizzy heights of top half by the weekend and then we’ll all feel foolish.

...or bottom three :)
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36935 on: October 21, 2019, 10:30:36 pm »
Seriously they and Everton could be in the bottom 3 or touching it of results go certain ways this weekend. Everton play Brighton away which won’t be easy and United play Norwich away who’ll fancy it. Newcastle and Southampton are at home. If the home teams win then Everton go into bottom 3 and United 4th from bottom....

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #36936 on: October 21, 2019, 10:32:37 pm »
Seriously they and Everton could be in the bottom 3 or touching it of results go certain ways this weekend. Everton play Brighton away which won’t be easy and United play Norwich away who’ll fancy it. Newcastle and Southampton are at home. If the home teams win then Everton go into bottom 3 and United 4th from bottom....

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36937 on: October 21, 2019, 10:36:36 pm »
Famous victory taking them from 14th to 14th. Worrying times.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #36938 on: October 21, 2019, 10:55:21 pm »
Ince was playing for United in the 3-3 (when Ruddock equalised), one of the few genuinely entertaining games between us.

We got a 2-2 at Anfield with (a much fatter, shitter) Ince playing, think it was the year they got the treble though so it’s not like we had the last laugh there.
Yeah, it's the 2-2 I was thinking of. Was the 3-3 the one where Clough scored?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36939 on: October 21, 2019, 11:14:24 pm »
Yeah, two in a minute or so. Looked like we are going to get humiliated until then.

EDIT: No he didn’t, misremembered that. He scored straight after Irwin got their third then added another before halftime - when the flares got lit on the Kop
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 11:21:23 pm by Father Ted »

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #36940 on: October 21, 2019, 11:22:37 pm »

Yep

Got 2
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #36941 on: October 21, 2019, 11:24:43 pm »
Clough scored twice. Remember irwins free kick. Beggars belief how he was a footballer
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36942 on: October 21, 2019, 11:27:14 pm »
Clough scored twice. Remember irwins free kick. Beggars belief how he was a footballer

Who Irwin?

He was a player if we’re being honest

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #36943 on: October 21, 2019, 11:41:43 pm »

I remember that 2-2 game, it was less than a couple of weeks before the end of that season, United went 2-0 up but Paul Ince equalized late on for us, Dennis Irwin should have had a straight red for a lunge on McManaman, but got sent off a few minutes later through a double yellow, i remember Fergusons rant at the ref in the post match, the ref ended up getting death threats.

Incidentally, Arsenal lead the table by 3 points after that match, but Arsenal had 2 games left with United with 3 left, Arsenal promptly lost there next game at Leeds, & United won all there remaining games, & won the league that season with a total of 79 points. :butt
#Sausages

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #36944 on: October 21, 2019, 11:49:25 pm »
Who Irwin?

He was a player if we’re being honest

I know he was. But you wouldn't think it to look at him
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #36945 on: October 22, 2019, 12:20:10 am »

Agreed. Fucking wasted there
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36946 on: October 22, 2019, 12:22:13 am »
I know he was. But you wouldn't think it to look at him

Ah I get you

Yeah that’s a shout. Looked like a gardener

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36947 on: October 22, 2019, 12:27:25 am »

Probably curses his luck he wasn’t born 20 Years earlier

But then realised he’s on £200k a week and stops cursing it. It’s a hard one though, no one knows a player truly like the fans of his team. The majority of Whatever United say amongst themselves about him will be right

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36948 on: October 22, 2019, 12:48:49 am »
I think I speak for everyone when I say that fucking dwarf Dan James needs a massive boot in the bollocks, see how long he stays down for then.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36949 on: October 22, 2019, 12:49:42 am »
Probably curses his luck he wasn’t born 20 Years earlier

But then realised he’s on £200k a week and stops cursing it. It’s a hard one though, no one knows a player truly like the fans of his team. The majority of Whatever United say amongst themselves about him will be right

Kids love him, the arl arses not so much. Work in education there, kids think he's boss. Have a bevi in Chorlton and Didsbury with the old school matchgoers and they have reservations about him. Mad

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36950 on: October 22, 2019, 12:51:17 am »
I think I speak for everyone when I say that fucking dwarf Dan James needs a massive boot in the bollocks, see how long he stays down for then.

...With concussion

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36951 on: October 22, 2019, 12:53:01 am »
Wasn't the 3-3 one of the games Bruce got accused of taking brown envelopes in?

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #36952 on: October 22, 2019, 12:59:12 am »

:wellin
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36953 on: October 22, 2019, 01:02:47 am »
My final thought for the night

Best thing about That draw on Sunday is it keeps Mr. Tumnus in a job for a bit and it wasn’t even a good result for them :lmao

Easy to be up for that game, now back to the ‘Oh we don’t have to try v these’ showings

Jurgen Klopp

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #36954 on: October 22, 2019, 07:41:06 am »
While they celebrate their 1-1 victory, Sheffield United have gone above them  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36955 on: October 22, 2019, 10:25:44 am »
While they celebrate their 1-1 victory, Sheffield United have gone above them  :lmao :lmao :lmao

The great thing about this United side is that it is hard to see a victory for them in any game. Even Rochdale took them to penalties.

They have a few tough fixtures coming up so there is every chance they will be in the relegation zone after the next few games.

You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #36956 on: October 22, 2019, 10:44:13 am »

They have a few tough fixtures coming up so there is every chance they will be in the relegation zone after the next few games.
You honestly think that will be allowed to happen?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36957 on: October 22, 2019, 11:13:24 am »
You honestly think that will be allowed to happen?

Who is going to stop it ?

Marcus Rashford ?

Ole Gunnar Solskjær ?

Martin Atkinson ?
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #36958 on: October 22, 2019, 11:30:29 am »
Who is going to stop it ?

Marcus Rashford ?

Ole Gunnar Solskjær ?

Martin Atkinson ?
First two no, you’re on the right lines with your third response though.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #36959 on: October 22, 2019, 12:15:53 pm »
Almost a quarter of the season gone and they have 2 , yes 2, league wins.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.