Author Topic: Gordon Taylor  (Read 25381 times)

Offline .Mike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Gordon Taylor
« on: February 7, 2012, 11:25:08 am »
Is he the biggest c*nt in English football?

Discuss.

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
  • LGTBQIA2S+
Re: Gordon Taylor
« Reply #1 on: February 7, 2012, 11:27:16 am »
There's a fair few of them up for that honour.
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #2 on: February 7, 2012, 11:27:23 am »
I think youve pretty much covered all that needs to be said there.
Close thread.
Thank you.
This was a RAWK Production 2012.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3 on: February 7, 2012, 11:39:06 am »
I heard his whining little voice on the radio this morning. Such a nasally, boring little twat. Even if he was speaking sense I’d struggle to listen to him.

Has he ever said anything of worth? Ever?

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 7, 2012, 11:41:10 am »
A* twat.

Online jack witham

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: February 7, 2012, 11:54:22 am »
This prick is on £1 million a year.
What does he do?
Form is temporary,Class is permanent.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #6 on: February 7, 2012, 11:58:42 am »
.....What does he do?
I expect dine in the best restaurants, holiday frequently in exotic locations and have maids to clean his houses.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7 on: February 7, 2012, 11:59:20 am »
I expect dine in the best restaurants, holiday frequently in exotic locations and have maids to clean his houses.

And fights driving offences on spurious technicalities.

Offline .Mike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #8 on: February 7, 2012, 12:03:31 pm »
He's also a hypocrite of the highest order.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #9 on: February 7, 2012, 12:26:28 pm »
Hypocritical idiot who a few years ago said that players who are the victim of racial abuse should shake hands after the game and resolve it as quickly as possible.
This past year he has condemned Blatter for making the exact same suggestion.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: February 7, 2012, 12:40:51 pm »
He's a slimy prick.

Also drives too fast, puts childrens lives at risk and is too cowardly to accept responsibility for his actions and hides behind technicalities.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #11 on: February 7, 2012, 12:58:48 pm »

Discuss.

There are several and he is one of them
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 7, 2012, 01:22:30 pm »
Just about to find somewhere to mention this cretin. On Sly Sports News now.

"We need to teach or players who come in from abroad, the ways of the land and what is and isn't acceptable". Starts going on about Suarez again and again.

Ah why of course, as those who were born upon these shores are well mannered gents, with no previous slights on their past. We are so perfect and everyone should be like us.

Moany voiced fucking jizz stain.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 7, 2012, 01:26:28 pm »
Just about to find somewhere to mention this cretin. On Sly Sports News now.

"We need to teach or players who come in from abroad, the ways of the land and what is and isn't acceptable". Starts going on about Suarez again and again.

Ah why of course, as those who were born upon these shores are well mannered gents, with no previous slights on their past. We are so perfect and everyone should be like us.

Moany voiced fucking jizz stain.

He's the epitome of smarmy Tory "Rule Britannia" wankers, who think our country has no problems and is the beacon of humanity, and longs for the good old days of the empire where we enslaved half the fucking planet.

Wanker.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14 on: February 7, 2012, 01:28:04 pm »

Why doesn't he organise a workshop for all these foreigners where they can learn about the essence of British fair play from say: Adam Johnson, Danny Welbeck and Gareth Bale.

That should help them adapt a whole lot quicker. Make it happen you lilly livered woolyback.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #15 on: February 7, 2012, 02:37:12 pm »
He certainly is the manc shite but he's been like this for years and years. Not sure why some are only picking up on this recently.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #16 on: February 7, 2012, 02:47:30 pm »
It's about time he stood aside and let someone else have a go. Particularly after his role in Carlos Tevez debacle.
« Last Edit: February 7, 2012, 02:52:39 pm by Alf »

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: February 7, 2012, 02:49:13 pm »
It's about time he stood aside and let someone else have a go.

its the  gravy train
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: February 7, 2012, 02:51:46 pm »
No idea why our players sign up to the PFA. It does fuck all for them and, worst of all, doesn't give a fuck about struggling lower league players - the exact people they're supposed to represent.

Gordon Taylor's job is to stand up for players at clubs who haven't been paid/are being mistreated. He forgot that years ago.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: February 7, 2012, 02:55:18 pm »
No idea why our players sign up to the PFA. It does fuck all for them and, worst of all, doesn't give a fuck about struggling lower league players - the exact people they're supposed to represent.

Gordon Taylor's job is to stand up for players at clubs who haven't been paid/are being mistreated. He forgot that years ago.

Cheap car insurance when you're in the PFA mate. I know a bloke who is mates with Roger Johnson. They pay about a grand a year to insure all their cars, weather it be a Clio or a Ferrari.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: February 7, 2012, 03:58:13 pm »
He is a reactionary, hypocritical twat who is riding the gravy train for all its worth, why does he never speak about about anything worthy ? Diving, cheating players trying to get fellow professionals sent-off, ludicrously expensive ticket prices while players have never been so rich - not a peep.
I appreciate that his is, in essence, a political post but he always waits a while for reactions to any piece of scandal or whatever news story then picks the argument he thinks is best or most popular, takes slimy opportunism to a whole new level - a born politician.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #21 on: February 7, 2012, 04:40:01 pm »

Discuss.

Nah there's a few

Alex Ferguson, Gary Neville, Wayne Rooney, Graham Poll, Howard Webb, Mike Riley, David Ellery, Sam Allardyce, David Moyes, Scott Parker, John Terry, Michael Owen, El Hadj Diouf, Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra and the list goes on.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline 81a

• From Speke to Bootle via Broad Green. All aboard!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 7, 2012, 04:47:14 pm »
At least he was gracious enough to give Harry Harris a bit of time when he was writing this.

Harry Harris looks back at all the title winning seasons and analyses each one from the viewpoint of a player who distinguished himself in that title year, building up to the record title and an in-depth analysis of the 2010-11 season and how United finally surpassed Liverpool. The book looks at the record through the eyes of those who took part in each of them, or who observed them from close quarters. "19" features exclusive interviews with Arthur Albiston, Alan Brazil, Steve Bruce, Garth Crooks, Gary Pallister, Paul Parker, Lee Sharpe, Gordon Taylor, Dave Whelan, Ray Wilkins.

I think Taylor and Whelan must come into the observing at close quarters catagory. As close to Fergusons arse as they could get.

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2012, 09:59:08 am »
His comments yesterday are his worst yet.

The role of a Union is to protect its members from mistreatment from their employees and to ensure their contracts are honoured and working conditions are adequate.

Yet the highest paid Union chief executive in the country is now advocating company owners taking disciplinary action against their employee. Going against the whole concept of Unionism.

He is not fit for his job and these are his most dangerous comments yet.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2012, 10:07:07 am »
its like the man sees a bonfire and then throws a canister of gasoline on top of it, then walks away free of guilt

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2012, 10:17:18 am »
its like the man sees a bonfire and then throws a canister of gasoline on top of it, then walks away free of guilt

An old professor of mine who lectures in Unionism is writing an open letter about his breaches of PFA codes of conduct to the press.

Shame that they'll ignore the words of an expert yet give Taylor the attention he craves.

Offline StormyDog

• You know had only 4 shots on target
  • Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be Heroes
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 10:32:33 am »
I didn't believe it till today, but the media and FA are gonna do everything in their power to hound Suarez out of England.
The QPR Chelsea handshake was CALLED OFF in fear of Ferdinand and Terry not shaking hands.

Rio Ferdinand a=can fail to turn up for a drugs test and not get this grief.
Even Cantona can commit assault and not get the chief of FA telling United's owners what they should and shouldn't do.
Spit the dog didn't get this level of abuse from the governing body.

It goes without saying that Sunday Supplement was a car crash this morning, but how can anyone move on when every second headline is about Suarez, they won't stop till he's gone.

Now the gin soaked one is claiming Our Louis is sacked for failing to shake hands and the press our lapping it up AGAIN.

This game is becoming a joke, I'm getting to the point where I can get enjoy it anymore, Istanbul seems light years away.
Pep Guardiola: "We knew immediately when the draw was made - Anfield, they won it five times, the fans believe - it will be hard. We were beaten by an exceptional team."

Offline Jimbolinos

• Main Stander
  • I have to return some videotapes.
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2012, 10:38:58 am »
How many players have the PFA openly criticised?

If they were representing me, I'd be bloody fuming. Useless, media pandering, agenda pushing bunch of scrotes.
Website | Twitter | PSN - Jimbolinos

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2012, 10:42:39 am »
How many players have the PFA openly criticised?

If they were representing me, I'd be bloody fuming. Useless, media pandering, agenda pushing bunch of scrotes.

I can only assume Suarez isn't a member.

They'd be in breach of their constitution if he was. (assuming that as a Union their principle aim is to defend the interests of its members and not to provide airtime and a huge salary for a crook.)

Offline Jimbolinos

• Main Stander
  • I have to return some videotapes.
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 10:50:50 am »
Perhaps. That being said, they are supposed to have representatives for each club.

Just found this http://soccerlens.com/professional-footballers-association/6096/ which makes fairly amusing reading considering their handling of recent events.
Website | Twitter | PSN - Jimbolinos

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2012, 10:57:09 am »
Perhaps. That being said, they are supposed to have representatives for each club.

Just found this http://soccerlens.com/professional-footballers-association/6096/ which makes fairly amusing reading considering their handling of recent events.

Who's our rep? Carra?

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2012, 11:53:30 am »
Something that has always struck me as a bit odd was this from the Mirror way back....

PFA chief executive Taylor said: “We always try to mediate in these situations. But now it’s the FA’s job to carry on with their investigation.” 
Evra has insisted he wants to take the case all the way and the Football Association are investigating.
But Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish has also been strong in his defence of Suarez and insists his striker is not a racist.
The PFA were hoping to bring the two together to stop the matter ending up with a full scale FA investigation.
Manchester United boss Mr. Ferguson has admitted Evra wanted to take it all the way.

Now reading that, I took it at the time and still do now, to mean that it was very much MUFC & Evra that rejected the opportunity of conciliation at the time, which fair enough was their prerogative.

But Taylor is now saying on the BBC...

Asked if Liverpool had been responsive to their the PFA's approaches, Taylor said: "I would have to say that in the very beginning, no they weren't, so as a result this has developed into where it has.
"It's my job to try to stop such issues escalating.
"At the very beginning I approached both clubs but it wasn't possible to get that reconciliation or any acceptance of culpability or apology and, from that time on, it's just escalated."

From that, he now seems to want to change the story and apportion the blame for lack of conciliation at the time only on LFC.

Something seems to not quite add up here. He seems to be painting a semi fictional history to simply fit the present and if the original Mirror report was true (to be fair, it was the Mirror which like all papers is often questionable though the article did seem to gain traction in a few other papers at the time but was rapidly overwhelmed by other news), seems to confirm an evolving agenda and very much an anti-LFC one.

On the one hand I do think that many of these people in these organisations are sometimes living in the past and fail to understand the power that the WWW now gives to enable speedy research of peoples past pronouncements. It's not like 20 years ago when you would have to go to your library and wade through loads of old newpapers and write stuff down on a jotter. We have Google now. Unfortunately though, on the other hand it would seem that the average red top reading skywashed audience can't be arsed seeking truth and just want to be fed agenda driven opinion, and I expect people like Taylor also know that. But I think a few people that have perhaps been keen to stick the knife in over this episode, like Taylor and Powar etc, have provided a goldmine of quotes that may well come back to haunt them in the future. I'm reasonably confident that many of these publicity seeking characters riding on this story are in for a fall from grace someday, but unfortunately the damage they have done to others will outlast them.

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2012, 11:56:06 am »
Another useless incompetent c*nt.
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 11:59:28 am »
I hate this man more than whiskey nose. Whiskey nose - is like the demented c*nt you see at a canal with a bottle of meths complaining about anything that didn't go his way. GT is a self serving c*nt. He should be ran out of town anytime he sets foot in the club.
I would love nothing more than for the players to fuck the PFA off.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2012, 12:02:48 pm »
Looks like he just fell out of Whoville.

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 12:14:30 pm »
Still can't get over the way he's gone against the core principles of Unionism.

Does anyone know any semi-pro footballers who are members who'd be willing to get behind a vote of no confidence in this c*nt?

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2012, 12:18:47 pm »
An old professor of mine who lectures in Unionism is writing an open letter about his breaches of PFA codes of conduct to the press.

Shame that they'll ignore the words of an expert yet give Taylor the attention he craves.

Please could you publish the letter on this site when it's available?

I lost all respect for Gordon Taylor when the PFA backed Dennis Wise's appeal for unfair dismissal when he got fired for breaking another Leicester City players jaw in a fight.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Nut/ella

• do!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2012, 12:30:09 pm »
Wanker.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 01:07:14 pm »
Horrible, clueless, self-righteous, agenda-driven slimy bastard.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline gloryseeker since 65

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 01:24:03 pm »
I posted previously about an email correspondance I had with Gordon questioning the selectivety of his comments on racism and his apparant anti liverpool agenda. This was the email I originally sent on 9/1/2012 following another media led frenzy starring Gordon after the Oldham game.

Dear Mr Taylor

I am a Trade Unionist and am employed by a charity to deliver anti-discrimination training to employees, I have therefore had more than a passing interest in the high profile adopted by yourself and Clarke Carlisle in the recent racism debate surrounding the case of Suarez and separately, your condemnation of the alleged racist abuse of Adeyemi. Please note the use of the word alleged as, despite your confident statement the racial abuse happened, the Police have not yet brought charges. Perhaps you work to the same remit as the FA ie decide the verdict then gather evidence to justify the decision! I know you are very busy however please take the time to read this` http://tomkinstimes.com/2012/01/all-spanish-speakers-are-racist/ - and maybe feel a little uncomfortable about the sorry state of affairs surrounding this case.

Having taking the decision to wave the flag  in the fight against racism using strong words to beat LFC, its fans and employees I look  forward to your equally strong words and high profile condemnation of the hoards of  fans who chant vile and racist abuse against Adebayor over the last few seasons. As far as I am aware I havent heard any public utterings from The PFA or yourself.. Your silence on this is matched by the absence of your pleas for protection for another immigrant and Union member- Suarez who faces career long abuse following a highly subjective decision by the FA. Instead of calling for calm you seem to actively be promoting the vilification of one of your own members. Please remember both the FA and Evra stated that Suarez is NOT a racist.

As a side note you might want to study the words of the Oldhan chairman who had nothing but praise for the players and officials of LFC in the way they supported Adeyemi. I havent yet seen back page headlines promoting this so your high profile could be of assistance in getting this ‘good news story’ about LFC out in the public domain,,,,,,,,

I look forward to your efforts to support all your members as you are currently discrediting the role and status of trade unionism in this country.

Yours sincerely

His responses to my initial email were three increasingly hostile requests for me to give him full details of my employer with, I am convinced,  the implied aim that he wanted to contact my employer to cause trouble for me. I obviously asked Gordon why he wanted the information but he didnt offer an explaination. Suffice to say he also didnt offer any response at all to any of the points I made.

Having heard his comments on the non handshake yesterday and his justification for Ferdinands solidarity with Evra compared with his earlier condemnation of Dalglish's and LFCs players support for Suarez, it surely has become untenable for Liverpool players to continue with membership of the PFA. If the PFA are affiliated to the TUC I would hope that the TUC investigate the Taylors actions in this saga.