The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here

<< < (2/200) > >>

scouser102002:
From what Graham has said in the past, sounds to me like they will allow name changes for STHs if you can prove you’ve been using it, far easier than members were able to

Could be wrong like

dudleyred:

--- Quote from: scouser102002 on January 24, 2020, 08:56:28 pm ---From what Graham has said in the past, sounds to me like they will allow name changes for STHs if you can prove you’ve been using it, far easier than members were able to

Could be wrong like

--- End quote ---

Could be tricky for that rumoured person with 20+?!

Graham Smith:

--- Quote from: scouser102002 on January 24, 2020, 08:56:28 pm ---From what Graham has said in the past, sounds to me like they will allow name changes for STHs if you can prove you’ve been using it, far easier than members were able to

Could be wrong like

--- End quote ---

It will be the same approach as members.

If you have the consent of the STH then a transfer should be straightforward. If they are missing or dead then still possible just a few more hoops to jump through.

They're more focussed on getting the name right on the ticket than stopping transfers.

DGS_05:

--- Quote from: Graham Smith on January 26, 2020, 10:32:37 am ---It will be the same approach as members.

If you have the consent of the STH then a transfer should be straightforward. If they are missing or dead then still possible just a few more hoops to jump through.

They're more focussed on getting the name right on the ticket than stopping transfers.

--- End quote ---

So in the case of passing to friends for a match or 2, as long as the club know who's going, should be fine? A bit like euro aways?

Graham Smith:

--- Quote from: DGS_05 on January 26, 2020, 11:23:07 am ---So in the case of passing to friends for a match or 2, as long as the club know who's going, should be fine? A bit like euro aways?

--- End quote ---

The current discussions are to have for next season 6 Friends & Family plus (we are suggesting) an "A Junior" as a seventh. The latter will allow a spare ticket to go to any youth at any time.

The F&F can have say six or seven referrals in total per season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version