Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4002586 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: For all the auld arses.
« Reply #1440 on: February 6, 2009, 11:26:26 pm »
Nah. Can't beat these....
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #1441 on: February 6, 2009, 11:28:05 pm »
Nah. Can't beat these....

Saw that a few times on "It'll be allright on the night"

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #1442 on: February 7, 2009, 12:02:39 am »
Fuckinell doc, that picture of that poor little girl is one of the most iconic things ever. I only say this cos when I was a young fella and I went to the States, I ended up with some bird who's auld fella was a pilot in Vietnam. The bird was sound, but I hated her auld fella that much that every time I looked at him all I could think of was that poor little girl. And I couldn't get it out of me head. I was convinced that kunt had down that. Mind you his daughter could go like a rip-rap so fuck him.

You should have been there at the funeral mate; they played 'Cavatina', the theme tune from 'The Deerhunter' (me missus selected it), there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1443 on: February 7, 2009, 12:03:56 am »
I'll raise you my Johnny Seven tommy gun

Jesus, I got flashbacks there an' everyting. ;D
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1444 on: February 7, 2009, 12:06:27 am »
Anyway, what about 'Space Patrol' then!

And 'Noggin the Nog'!!
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1445 on: February 7, 2009, 12:22:44 am »
Anyway, what about 'Space Patrol' then!

And 'Noggin the Nog'!!
Noggin the Nog was thinkin about that one early on, remember it bout 72/73 somewhere round there

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1446 on: February 7, 2009, 12:30:33 am »
Noggin the Nog was thinkin about that one early on, remember it bout 72/73 somewhere round there

Yeah, his trusty sidekick was called Fornoggsen, and the bad guy was called (you got it) Noggbad the Bad.

Space Patrol chould definitely be resurrected - that was like real weird man.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1447 on: February 7, 2009, 12:33:24 am »
Yeah, his trusty sidekick was called Fornoggsen, and the bad guy was called (you got it) Noggbad the Bad.

Space Patrol chould definitely be resurrected - that was like real weird man.
lol, a lot of memories coming back tonight on here

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1448 on: February 7, 2009, 12:42:42 am »
Lost in Space (Julie Robinson) The Banana Splits, The Double Deckers, What about the Wackers with ken Jones (shit just editing this for remembered Keith Chegwin yep Cheggars/Cheggers was in it too)
« Last Edit: February 7, 2009, 12:45:06 am by jaydog »

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #1449 on: February 7, 2009, 12:44:48 am »
I love the way Fat Scouser says, "I've gotta go now" and three hours later he's still here.  ;D

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1450 on: February 7, 2009, 12:46:02 am »
I love the way Fat Scouser says, "I've gotta go now" and three hours later he's still here.  ;D

Yeah I wish he'd just fuck off.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1451 on: February 7, 2009, 12:46:11 am »
[/quoteDedication
« Last Edit: February 7, 2009, 04:01:46 am by jaydog »

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1452 on: February 7, 2009, 03:53:49 am »
Anything on the internet to prove this?  ;)
should there be ::) :lickin

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #1453 on: February 7, 2009, 03:58:55 am »
Stalker :D

Offline biddy

• Main Stander
  • We are Evil,We are Evil
« Reply #1454 on: February 7, 2009, 12:27:08 pm »
mary mungo and mitch
how did they get to the top floor in the lift as no one was tall enough to reach the button in the lift

Offline Kwaideng

• Hamshank Redemption
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1455 on: February 7, 2009, 08:18:15 pm »
Well...I bet FS  had a fuckin  day to remember down there today!!!  Hope he behaved himself  and  comes back in one piece..... 
The clique is just a click away.
And they are being watched too, but don't know it.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1456 on: February 7, 2009, 08:28:32 pm »
Well...I bet FS  had a fuckin  day to remember down there today!!!  Hope he behaved himself  and  comes back in one piece..... 
I bet you he's fucking rotten drunk.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1457 on: February 8, 2009, 12:46:46 am »
Bumping this so Fat Scouser doesn't have to search for it.
Hope you had a cracking day, Fats..

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1458 on: February 8, 2009, 10:43:12 pm »
Bumping this so Fat Scouser doesn't have to search for it.
Hope you had a cracking day, Fats..

Such a cracking day that he hasn't got home yet  :)

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1459 on: February 12, 2009, 02:01:24 am »
Due to circumstances beyond my control I used my phone to have a look in here over the weekend.
What a weird experience that was.

Even more so when I saw the posts.........I thought I had gone into some weird parallel universe with all the Fireball X-L 5 stuff etc. Brilliant though.

So I thought I'd add a few of my own.

4 Feather Falls.
The Singing ringing tree.
Family at War.
Petticoat Junction.
Casey Jones.
Green Acres.
The Wild Wild West.
Branded.
Jimmy Clitheroe.
Mr Pastry.
Lawman.
The Outer Limits.
My Favourite Martian.
F-Troop.
Gilligans Island.
Bilko.

Anyone remember the spin off series from The Beverly Hillbillies with Jethro in the army/air force.? Or am I getting it mixed up with something else?

That's enough for now I think.......oh what about Muffin the Mule..... Is it still an offense?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 02:06:43 am by shanklyboy »
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #1460 on: February 12, 2009, 02:27:19 am »
.....and Captain Pugwash!

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1461 on: February 12, 2009, 02:30:01 am »
.....and Captain Pugwash!

Roger the cabin boy & MasterBates?
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1462 on: February 12, 2009, 10:56:25 am »
Roger the cabin boy & MasterBates?
And Staines the Seaman.... yep Fatty's back, ended up in fucking Plymouth nevermind Portsmouth.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1463 on: February 12, 2009, 11:07:57 am »
ended up in fucking Plymouth nevermind Portsmouth.

Did yer go there by mistake, or did yer go there afterwards - I always get them confused meself, like.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1464 on: February 12, 2009, 11:08:34 am »
And Staines the Seaman.... yep Fatty's back, ended up in fucking Plymouth nevermind Portsmouth.

I can beat that FS.
Got as far as Birmingham and ended up turning back......spent the rest of the time in ozzy with pneumonia.

How did you manage to get mixed up?

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #1465 on: February 12, 2009, 11:15:30 am »

Was you trying to find Captain Pugwash?

I heard a story years ago but Iam not sure if it's true. In the late 90's we played a team from Slovakia in The UEFA or Cup Winners Cup. Some dozy bastards fucked up and booked a flight to Slovenia instead.

Like I say I heard this in a boozer at the match and can't verify it to be true.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1466 on: February 12, 2009, 11:23:49 am »
Sorry lads, wish it was a tale of drunken debauchery and wrong turns. But went to Portsmouth and then on to Plymouth to work a mate's flower pitch for him while he was away. So, nothing exciting, just been away trying to get me few bob for Madrid.
Mission accomplished.... if I can just stay away from the misleading grog.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #1467 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:49 am »

Sorry lads, wish it was a tale of drunken debauchery and wrong turns. But went to Portsmouth and then on to Plymouth to work a mate's flower pitch for him while he was away. So, nothing exciting, just been away trying to get me few bob for Madrid.
Mission accomplished.... if I can just stay away from the misleading grog.

I thought you were going to say it was you that flew to Slovenia for a minute then.

Have a good time in Madreeeed.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1468 on: February 12, 2009, 11:33:53 am »
Keep away from the Museo de Jamon - they might put you on display.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1469 on: February 12, 2009, 11:40:51 am »
I made that mistake before.... ended up in Plymouth after the West Ham final in Cardiff. Tried to bunk in about 5 times, got collared by the same bizzy cos I was half drunk. On the last one, I said... Ahh come on mate, let us in. I'm not a scally. I'm 50 years of age.
He said... Well act it, and go an watch the match in that pub over there, or you can listen to it from the cells under here.
The rest, as they say, is... a disgrace.

Anyway, off to watch The Big Match revisited on ITV4. The bluenoses v Bristiol City. Must be an old FA Cup game. Still hope they get twatted though.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1470 on: February 12, 2009, 11:41:41 am »
Keep away from the Museo de Jamon - they might put you on display.
PS.... Is that for me girth or patter?

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1471 on: February 12, 2009, 12:35:46 pm »
All finished, off out, but.....

Febuary 1979. 4 - 1 put Blueshite top of the league. Bluenoses singing.... "We're gonna win the league," the Boney M one. But still great to watch, and I hope they show the rest of that season. Them c*nts are in for a shock - we won that one.

I love watching it though...
Elton Welsbey commentary. Jimmy Armfield pundit.
Bristol - Joe Royle, Clive Whithead, Gerry Gow. Norman Hunter and Terry Cooper (Past their best and looking like proper donkey's). And Peter Cormack, bigger and better things for that lad.
Bluenoses - Gordon Lee's team, Latchford and Thomas, Dobson, Mick Lyons, Colin Todd (always too good for them) Andy King (Hat-trick) and that shite Scottish goalie that they thought was good - George Wood.

Birmingham v Leeds was on as well.

Every Thursday morning, 11:30 on ITV4. You should watch it if you get the chance. I love watching the crowds. Constant chants about violence from young skins, and loads of auld women in head scarfs down the front. Please refrain from throwing missiles boards all round the ground and shithouse rolls landing in the penalty area. Weird and brilliant.

Offline its cold in the stands

• e e cummings
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1472 on: February 12, 2009, 05:52:53 pm »
All finished, off out, but.....

Febuary 1979.Bristol - Joe Royle, Clive Whithead, Gerry Gow. Norman Hunter and Terry Cooper (Past their best and looking like proper donkey's). And Peter Cormack, bigger and better things for that lad.

cormack had left us by then mate, he played for us in the early 70`s.

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We write our own history
« Reply #1473 on: February 12, 2009, 06:14:28 pm »
Cormack left in November 1976 after getting injured Ray Kennedy took his place in the side and he was never able to regain his place so he went to Bristol City.
So I am guessing that Fats meant Cormack was playing for Bristol City.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:16:04 pm by tedthered »
2013/2014 My 51st year with hope in my heart

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1474 on: February 12, 2009, 08:03:07 pm »
Cormack left in November 1976 after getting injured Ray Kennedy took his place in the side and he was never able to regain his place so he went to Bristol City.

Remember him scoring against Leeds next but last game of the season in 72/73. Was down by the corner flag on the right hand side of the Kop and could hardly see a thing. We won 2-0 to clinch the league. That was my first trophy. Some goals you just never forget.

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1475 on: February 12, 2009, 08:05:40 pm »
Remember him scoring against Leeds next but last game of the season in 72/73. Was down by the corner flag on the right hand side of the Kop and could hardly see a thing. We won 2-0 to clinch the league. That was my first trophy. Some goals you just never forget.
Cormack was a decent player.

Offline McMahon

• mrrrnnggghh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1476 on: February 12, 2009, 08:29:08 pm »
Peter Cormack was so underestimated in my opinion. One of those players who would ghost through a game and out of nothing the ball would be in the back of the net. Only a slight build of a bloke, but he would often get stuck in, in the oppents area and steal the ball. Could turn on a sixpence a great oppertunist.

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1477 on: February 12, 2009, 08:37:57 pm »
Peter Cormack

Offline McMahon

• mrrrnnggghh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1478 on: February 12, 2009, 08:55:15 pm »
Your a Star Ted The Red.

Offline its cold in the stands

• e e cummings
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1479 on: February 12, 2009, 09:37:25 pm »

yeah, when i read FS`s post and it said `bigger and better things for this lad` i thought he meant that later on in cormacks career he signed for us.
crossed wires on my part, apologies.
re cormack i thought he was a excellent player, very skillfull, and always seemed to score vital goals.
although keegan was shorter and stockier than cormack it used to be hard to tell them apart sometimes, they had the exact same hair!