Author Topic: Copa America 2021 : 13 June - 11 July in Brazil : Argentina win it @ Maracana  (Read 49397 times)

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Fred and Richarlison ahead of Fab and Bobby. How are those picks received in Brazil or are they happy with them?

Im happy with that.

hopefully Fab and Bobby have big comfy chairs fully encased in air conditioned Plexiglas bubbles with drinks and ice and "do not disturb" signs on the door on the bench.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Im happy with that.

hopefully Fab and Bobby have big comfy chairs fully encased in air conditioned Plexiglas bubbles with drinks and ice and "do not disturb" signs on the door on the bench.

I'm happy too but also perplexed about the Fred being selected ahead of Fabinho.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Fred? 🤣

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
If they play in their famous kit, I don't think I'll be able to watch - Richarlson, Fred ffs.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
I'm happy too but also perplexed about the Fred being selected ahead of Fabinho.

Einstein himself couldn't solve 'Whats a Fred?"
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Neymar Jesus and Richarlison in the all time c*nt forward 3

Also, how is Fred and a person I've never heard of getting in ahead of Fabinho?
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Neymar Jesus and Richarlison in the all time c*nt forward 3

Also, how is Fred and a person I've never heard of getting in ahead of Fabinho?

Fab needs a rest, let’s not complain too much.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Einstein himself couldn't solve 'Whats a Fred?"

Touche :D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Jesus misses a sitter

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
Where is this game at, it doesn't look like the Maracana
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Richarlison is something else as well.  :o

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Brazil always seem to struggle against Venezuela.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I watched them in the qualifiers and Brazil were fine. But today, they're struggling. 

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
This is like watching England.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Love me a Copa.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Marquinhos scores

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Decent goal that.  ;D

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Neymar  :butt

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lucas Paqueta was meant to be a  rising star. What the heck happened to him?

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Fred is so shite. What does Tite see in him?

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
He started well in first matches for Milan then turned into garbage in the next 30 matches. Not sure how he has been doing at Lyon.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Flopped at Milan and is now in Lyon

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah I know he went to Milan. He did a Alexander Pato basically.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Lovely chest pass there, but offside.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Everton
Everton Ribiero
Richarlison

Fucking hell. Is there anything good about this Brazil side bar our lads?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
This no fans malarkey is awful isn't it, especially in South America. Gone are the days when a salt of the earth fan can ride on to the pitch on horseback and shoot the ref. Nothing is sacred anymore.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
I watched them in the qualifiers and Brazil were fine. But today, they're struggling.

I wonder if the players actually enjoy playing for Tite, it all seems very robotic his style rather than how you expect Brazil to play.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Everton
Everton Ribiero
Richarlison

Fucking hell. Is there anything good about this Brazil side bar our lads?
Bob'll be on soon.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Lean times up front for Brazil.  Richarlison and Jesus are about as far away from the glory days as you can get.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Lean times up front for Brazil.  Richarlison and Jesus are about as far away from the glory days as you can get.
Its not exactly Tostao and Jair is it.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

There's not even an Adriano in this side. Definitely some lean years, Neymar aside, including when the other Fred was a starter

Offline zimmie'5555

• passenger on an intergalactic spaceship... sometimes wishes he was a woman
  • Legacy Fan
Its not exactly Tostao and Jair is it.

A tad better than Jo and Hulk though

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
God, I miss Rivelino.
NAKED BOOBERY

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
This is even worse than the Euros, with 80% of the teams making it through the group stage. Literally 20 games to eliminate two teams. Expect a fair bit of rotation and players just going through the motions waiting for the knockout stages.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Hell of a dive wins Brazil a pen

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
2-0 (Neymar, Pen)

Offline Soucolorado

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
If they play in their famous kit, I don't think I'll be able to watch - Richarlson, Fred ffs.

Here in Brasilia in the soulless pit that is the Mane Garrincha Stadium. Built for the World Cup but has seen more fairs and concerts than games since then.