Poll

What do we think of the revelations

Oooooerr! Missus Phoop! Parp!! Whoop!
Gnurglian
Whistle my tassles
Guilt M'lord, fetch the lancets
What a kerfuffle

Author Topic: Harry and Megan Appreciation Thread!  (Read 39786 times)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Harry and Megan Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #400 on: March 9, 2021, 08:54:45 am »
They have been around for decades if not centuries. Not entirely surprising given our system, constitution and history.

That doesn’t make it any less embarrassing.

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: March 9, 2021, 08:55:56 am »
Thankfully nobody oh wait everybody can see your post about 2 thumb scrolls above this, where your tone is THEY DONE IT FOR THE CELEBRITY. Sorry to paraphrase, you said it better. That came across as a bit belittling or whatnot, as a matter of opinion.

Appreciate your candour and it's important to remember mental health and racism are real problems which need solving on a societal level - and they did well to bring both up in a high profile manner.  It's worth considering the interview did have a lot more to it than just those two subjects though, and whilst it's fair to say many are perhaps less charitable as to the reasons behind the interview - I do want it to be clear that you can be both less impressed as to the reasons why the famously private couple want to interview on Oprah, and simultaneously be aware that mental health and racism are valid, real problems experienced by a great many people.

I do think you and a lot of others in here, knowingly or not, sound a bit like a large swathe of the audience in the early days of MeToo, the women are doing it for the publicity!, before the picture became a bit clearer and the state of play came a bit more into focus for people like me who never gave a second thought to the age old idea of creepy producers and power players doing their thing on the casting couch for example.

We all struggled to understand quite the extent of what was going on behind the scenes in Hollywood, and with the lid blown off it became rather more obvious how sordid the whole affair was.  There are certainly parallels here, it was certainly no accident the interview was released on the eve of International Women's Day, and I'd say it is quite clear as to the importance of garnering a groundswell of support from such things.

Hopefully this will give other (maybe other Royals?) around the world strength to come speak out about their difficult situations.

And that maybe the interview, in addition to getting their side of A Story out there, and being a PR stunt, and making them American Celebrities, might’ve help lift the curtain just a bit on what’s hiding in plain sight. Namely, that the royal family British tabloids and a large portion of the British voting public think having a stiff upper lip and suffering in silence is noble and right, even when they are the ones imposing the suffering. That it’s better to keep the dirty dark shit in the family, yea.

Most people seem to be saying the racism is entirely unacceptable, agreeing that the media have been harsh and intrusive - the tabloid press in particular (a sector Harry has long hated).  The Stiff Upper Lip attitude should hopefully fade in time, and younger Britons seem to be embracing this - however there is certainly somewhat of a sliding scale between doing nothing about it, and going on Oprah to talk about it.  Whilst it is helpful to a large audience to see someone high profile talking about such things, something I think we can all applaud - for a formerly very private couple you could suggest a therapist may fit their personalities slightly better and allow them to go into more detail without causing further intrusion into their lives with the unwanted publicity.

I agree that maybe setting the record straight on petty shit like who made who cry, or acting like Harry or royal family couldn’t be googled, scores a point for those who will point to Spotify and whatnot and just see yarns being spun to feather a nest. I guess I would just say I think that’s reductive, and a bit sanctimonious two-faced doubletalking to then preach compassion for the very shit they’ve used this interview to say, i.e.-hi I’m a motherfucking princess, and I was thinking about killing myself.

I do understand where you're coming from but don't think it's 'two faced' - I think it's a real take on a complicated, very public spat which has multiple facets.  You could just as easily have said that users who were negative about the interview were 'belittling racism' and implied those posters who themselves racist by implication of that.  Across social media, I don't doubt that exact argument has been made (indeed it has in this thread)

Personally believe it's entirely possible to be considered and critical of their approach whilst acknowledging that racism, sexism and mental health are valid problems in society; whilst simultaneously considering that Meghan and Harry may not have delivered the absolute truth to the public in this situation.

I think it’s Marvin Sordell?, who has spoken eloquently and rather bravely about his suicidal thoughts.  Edit@ yes it’s Marvin. I thought he was brave to do so, because it’s not typically a thing you hear famous footballers cop to. Stiff upper lip and all, that’s the right Rx. So to hear a princess say the same....I guess I’m left thinking that like Marvin being a cool dude, her sharing that might’ve helped someone. And I’ll leave the fluff to the side- which is selective hearing or a form of it, but this is just my uninformed opinion that they’ve done more good than harm, by sharing. And that they didn’t do it to become celebrity, or to feather the nest, but to maybe do some good with their own experience. To make it personal, I don’t go to an alcoholics meeting to make ....business connections. And if one person could hear the stupid shit I have to say and make a better choice, not to be stupid like me, well on balance I’d feel good.....even if I did use the rest of their time subjecting them to my crazy VAR stories, or a story that painted my entire family in a bad light.  Fair?  Not if you ask me.  But. Maybe that’s better than just sweeping the whole mess under a rug and leaving it for the next sucker

Well said.  Specifically the mental health and racism aspects can happen to anyone and wealth or status does not make you immune to either.  I do want to make it clear that whilst I am critical of perhaps the methods and exposure involved with this whole episode, the mental health and racism issues are real and valid. 

As to AA, I have had family visiting AA and lets just say that being a part of that journey was exhausting - addiction and depression are two sides of the same coin and I don't wish anyone to be part of that process, only that they get better, find the strength to address their issues and grow.  There is certainly a huge amount of bravery, conviction and commitment to change needed to put your head up and say I have had enough.

Offline ljycb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: March 9, 2021, 08:57:30 am »
Sad for a family that it has come to this. The truth is that none of us really know the truth about any of it. You get an impression of the people involved but no one really knows them. Are they good or bad people ? Fuck knows.  It must be a very difficult life in many respects being part of that family, a choice you don`t really have in terms of your future. Doesn't matter how wealthy you are. Just imagine not being able to do so many of the things that we take for granted.

No doubt there are some archaic views and practices but quite frankly I don`t see anything to be gained by a PR slinging exercise. No one wins and it just creates an ever bigger media storm with one of the major causes of it, the tabloid press, revelling in it. All just a bit sad really and fuck the tabloid media and their lies, bias and click bait. Nothing but loathing for them and on that one thing I totally get Harry's view, as probably all of us do. What you can`t do is chuck out a pretty serious allegation about racist remarks without providing context. It may well not have been said in a racist way. We all wonder what or who are children will look like. Unfair to come out with that without that context.

You call it a “pretty serious allegation about racist remarks” but then suggest that it’s not that big a deal as “We all wonder”? You’re contradicting yourself.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #403 on: March 9, 2021, 08:58:08 am »
Piers walking off.

*chefs kiss*
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019.

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: March 9, 2021, 09:04:42 am »
Just want to say, I had to cut a large chunk of my family off for mental health reasons.

I love my family. I love them a lot. And I'll regret it till the day I die. But although my family was very loving as I was growing up, I can see now that it was also dysfunctional. Throw in one sociopathic sibling and dysfunctional became toxic.

When I snapped and got the police involved, there were mutterings I should have "kept it in the family", like we were the fucking mafia or something.  That's the kind of attitude that allows abuse to thrive: secrecy.

I'm neither yay or nay on the specifics of the royal family when it comes to this issue; I'm just sharing my experience because I see parallels. I'm also reminded of how little sympathy can be shown to well paid footballers, but then we get a stark reminder of the toll it can take on a player's mental health.

Seeking help can be difficult at the best of times. If a family would rather ostracize a member than acknowledge and deal with their issues for the sake of appearance, then that's relatable to me.

Sorry to hear this RB - abuse is never acceptable and normalising it helps nobody, to be fair the police do at least have some social care training so I'm not quite sure why they were giving you grief over this.

From dealing with alcoholism in the family I can relate to the late night phone calls with police officers, the uncertainty, the over-arching toxicity of the situation.  It isn't something I'd wish on anyone, even as someone who was relatively removed from the situation at the time.  There is a reason, to this day, that I drink very little. 

Overall for the firm and H&M I think you're on the money with one key point in particular, none of us can say as to the reasons they've decided this is the best way to go about things.  I'm of the belief that it seems to do anyone little favours and that it's going to devolve into a public slinging match, but can certainly see the point that if this is the cost of helping even a small number of people find the courage to come out and change their situation - perhaps on reflection that is worth it.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #405 on: March 9, 2021, 09:06:02 am »
You call it a “pretty serious allegation about racist remarks” but then suggest that it’s not that big a deal as “We all wonder”? You’re contradicting yourself.

Not sure I have contradicted myself mate. Simply said it is a pretty serious allegation but made without context which is unfair in the circumstances of the basic allegation.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• Has officially given up.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #406 on: March 9, 2021, 09:06:21 am »
Funnily enough I wondered the same thing, thinking that there couldn;t have been many occasions in the past where there has been a great grand child to the Queen / King.  I think the interview just covered everyone in shite.

Millions of people will now believe that he is not a prince due to his race. You don't have to be right in this social media world, just first
« Last Edit: March 9, 2021, 09:08:55 am by Clayton Bigsby »

Offline ljycb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: March 9, 2021, 09:08:29 am »
Not sure I have contradicted myself mate. Simply said it is a pretty serious allegation but made without context which is unfair in the circumstances of the basic allegation.

You didn’t just say that though. You also said that we would all wonder, which is interesting given that a lot of people’s reaction the allegation (including my own) was to question why anyone would make such a comment. So not only are you criticising the allegation without context, but you’re also (perhaps inadvertently) downplaying what is quite a heavy thing for a mixed race person to hear about their unborn child.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #408 on: March 9, 2021, 09:10:06 am »
Piers walking off.

*chefs kiss*
There goes Alex's chance of ever getting a permanent role on GMTV.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #409 on: March 9, 2021, 09:11:17 am »
tbf if DC came within 5 yards of me his bollocks would need better protection than that

He came into one of our Branches a few years ago, his protection officers came in first, which is how I know he gets the security. The lad who served him was all proud, I'd have twatted him with a hammer.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: March 9, 2021, 09:12:56 am »
Just saw a headline in which an American was calling for a boycott of the Royal Family

I mean... I'm all for it. But what exactly does that entail?? Stop  feeding the swans?

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #411 on: March 9, 2021, 09:20:18 am »
You didn’t just say that though. You also said that we would all wonder, which is interesting given that a lot of people’s reaction the allegation (including my own) was to question why anyone would make such a comment. So not only are you criticising the allegation without context, but you’re also (perhaps inadvertently) downplaying what is quite a heavy thing for a mixed race person to hear about their unborn child.

Well that wasn`t my reaction. My reaction was that it could just be a family wondering what the baby will look like but that I didn`t really have a view without context. I did think it was a pretty serious and loaded allegation. The automatic assumption is that it was racist which I think without context was unfair. We were discussing this on here yesterday and I was interested to read plenty of posters with anecdotal evidence of it being asked when it simply wasn`t a racist question. It could just, for example, be a very stupidly phrased question but the intent wasn`t racist, conscious or unconscious.

I am not defending anyone by the way. I just think chucking out incendiary allegations without context to millions of people is pretty unfair.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #412 on: March 9, 2021, 09:27:49 am »
I think they worded it as ‘concerns’ about the colour didn’t they? And both looked like they were pretty offended by it which leans more towards someone asking/saying it in a bad way rather than just a throwaway ‘I wonder what the baby will look like’ kind of question.

But I guess we’ll never know until we hear from Charles. Or William.

Online Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #413 on: March 9, 2021, 09:28:08 am »
I am not defending anyone by the way. I just think chucking out incendiary allegations without context to millions of people is pretty unfair.

As they must have realised when trying to clean it up afterwards with getting Oprah Winfrey to specifically rule out it being Liz or Phil.

----

Other than the editor of the Huffpost, there's a serious lack of acknowledgement on the part of the press of their role in this. It's quid pro quo with the Royal Family. Used and using. Affairs discretely left unmentioned, here's a pullout calender of the happy couple's baby photos etc. Something rancid to it even when consensual.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #414 on: March 9, 2021, 09:28:26 am »

Welcome to the British Press.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #415 on: March 9, 2021, 09:29:10 am »

Someone had to do it. May as well be the weatherman.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: March 9, 2021, 09:32:47 am »

And the categorical way that Harry 1)shut it down and 2) went out of his way to exonerate his grandparents makes me believe that he was not amused in the slightest that she mentioned this

Offline a treeless whopper

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: March 9, 2021, 09:37:46 am »
And the categorical way that Harry 1)shut it down and 2) went out of his way to exonerate his grandparents makes me believe that he was not amused in the slightest that she mentioned this
Obviously because it’s not like Harry isn’t for a bit of racism himself.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #418 on: March 9, 2021, 09:42:15 am »
Someone had to do it. May as well be the weatherman.
I know who Piers will find at fault here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwiK8z2m_Y

(Especially for Nick, that one)

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #419 on: March 9, 2021, 09:43:36 am »
Welcome to the British Press.

Yup, and they will be the ones that benefit from all of this yet again. The irony.

They have a lot to answer for on so many subjects as we know all too well. Bunch of mendacious twats.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #420 on: March 9, 2021, 09:49:51 am »
I know who Piers will find at fault here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwiK8z2m_Y

(Especially for Nick, that one)

I’m not clicking that, but it’s B*witched’s second single isn’t it?!

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: March 9, 2021, 09:52:34 am »
after this interview there is only one proper course of action....Null and Void the Season

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: March 9, 2021, 09:53:04 am »
Obviously because it’s not like Harry isn’t for a bit of racism himself.
Sorry when has he been racist?

Offline ljycb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: March 9, 2021, 09:55:53 am »
Sorry when has he been racist?

He wore nazi uniform to a fancy dress party and there is also video footage of him using the P-word about a friend of his, so he definitely has previous.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #424 on: March 9, 2021, 10:04:55 am »
High profile target, fought in Afghan, so I'd say ISIS would like to get a grip of him. David Cameron still gets protected by the MET, so why can't the son of the heir to the throne and his son have it?

I was talking about Harry’s children rather then Harry himself. If the children of Andrew and Edward (the queens grand children) don’t get protection, then if they are being consistent then neither would Harry’s children as they are grand children of the future king.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #425 on: March 9, 2021, 10:10:39 am »
I’m not clicking that, but it’s B*witched’s second single isn’t it?!
:D  What are you like?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: March 9, 2021, 10:14:44 am »
I was talking about Harry’s children rather then Harry himself. If the children of Andrew and Edward (the queens grand children) don’t get protection, then if they are being consistent then neither would Harry’s children as they are grand children of the future king.

They make it up as they go along by the sounds of it, William and Harry both had protection officers as kids, so it'd be something you'd expect to pass down to their kids too surely? If you looked at potential targets, William and Harrys kids are more likely than their cousins and their kids.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #427 on: March 9, 2021, 10:20:05 am »
Piers walking off.

*chefs kiss*

Just seen this

:lmao

What a petulant child. Gives it loads, can't take the slightest bit of criticism. And polite, mostly indirect criticism at that

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: March 9, 2021, 10:27:39 am »
He wore nazi uniform to a fancy dress party and there is also video footage of him using the P-word about a friend of his, so he definitely has previous.
He wasn't wearing a Nazi uniform in support of them clearly. Wasn't aware of the other incident.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: March 9, 2021, 10:33:57 am »
Going by the quotes from it i've seen...people can dress this up with the incredibly overused 'WE NEED CONTEXT' all they want. What really fucks me off with talk of racism nowadays is people IGNORE the main word in all of these quotes. As a black man its so fucking tiring seeing so many cop outs for things that are simply racist, no ifs, buts or maybes.

CONCERNS is the key fucking word. People are tripping over themselves to say how unfortunate it is for this poor family and state these are huge accusations with 'no context' ignoring the fact that CONCERNS were raised about what colour a babies skin would be. That is the fucking context!!!!

To add to that, Piers Moron is a c*nt. If anyone wants to question privilege... Talking on national TV about someone stating they felt suicidal, branding them a liar and KNOWING you will keep your job is the very definition of privilege. This Morgan, Trump, Hopkins 'just sayimg what everyone thinks but is afraid to say' shite cant fuck off soon enough

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: March 9, 2021, 10:38:12 am »
God I hope Morgan is never allowed to live that down.  It would be great if every interviewee he starts ranting at just cuts him down with a “Calm down Piers, we don’t want you flouncing off your own show again.”

Offline Crumble

• It's rhyming slang
  • Kopite
« Reply #431 on: March 9, 2021, 10:49:49 am »
I've seen quite a few tweets suggesting the Piers Moron thing was staged. Any takers?

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: March 9, 2021, 10:52:48 am »
I've seen quite a few tweets suggesting the Piers Moron thing was staged. Any takers?
I don't think there's a thing about him that isn't contrived myself like. Never once had the impression there's a genuine person there. Not sure one exist. He's a tabloid existing as a person.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: March 9, 2021, 10:56:02 am »

I can believe it. It was very mild from Alex in reality and Piers has gotten it worse plenty of times before

Online Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #434 on: March 9, 2021, 11:03:34 am »

Don't think so. This is the man who wrote up and published pages of insults for a list of 100 people in the media he didn't like because the Guardian did a top 50 'most influential people in the media' list and left him out. The whole GMTV thing of 'let's have a heated debate' with him mouthing off is deliberately done but Morgan truly is that thin skinned.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Kopite
« Reply #435 on: March 9, 2021, 11:26:02 am »
I love snowflake debates. Being a leftie, my Uncle always tries it on with some debate - BLM,Frottage, Brexit - and it always ends with him storming out for a bit. It then always involves my mum or dad saying, 'You don't need to be so sensitive' to me.

Love it.

But yeah. The loudest voices are often the most thin-skinned. I'm not exactly Rambo myself, but I can handle it if someone likes the idea of leaving the EU. Piers tweeted 60 times on the subject over 2 days...he's without perspective.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #436 on: March 9, 2021, 11:50:01 am »

I reckon they tap up Owain Wynn Evans from NW tonight.
Just hear him call that prick Morgan “Piers Darling” would be brilliant. The fat bully would combust.
(The lad is not just a weather presenter he did an amazing piece the other night about coming out and the effects on his career, powerful stuff)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #437 on: March 9, 2021, 11:53:51 am »
Tony Evans
Love him or hate him,
But he has summed up what being a “royalist” is all about

https://twitter.com/tonyevans92a/status/1369126911545380867?s=21

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline diggerling!

• believes we’re doomed to be back with the also-rans
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #438 on: March 9, 2021, 11:59:38 am »
Tony Evans
Love him or hate him,
But he has summed up what being a “royalist” is all about

https://twitter.com/tonyevans92a/status/1369126911545380867?s=21
Excellent stuff, cheers.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: March 9, 2021, 12:02:15 pm »
Going by the quotes from it i've seen...people can dress this up with the incredibly overused 'WE NEED CONTEXT' all they want. What really fucks me off with talk of racism nowadays is people IGNORE the main word in all of these quotes. As a black man its so fucking tiring seeing so many cop outs for things that are simply racist, no ifs, buts or maybes.

CONCERNS is the key fucking word. People are tripping over themselves to say how unfortunate it is for this poor family and state these are huge accusations with 'no context' ignoring the fact that CONCERNS were raised about what colour a babies skin would be. That is the fucking context!!!!

Agreed mate. I spelled the context out perfectly well yesterday but I guess people just ignore and see what they want to see.