Poll

What do we think of the revelations

Oooooerr! Missus Phoop! Parp!! Whoop!
Gnurglian
Whistle my tassles
Guilt M'lord, fetch the lancets
What a kerfuffle

Author Topic: Harry and Megan Appreciation Thread!  (Read 37287 times)

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
Re: Harry and Megan Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #280 on: March 8, 2021, 09:31:11 pm »
I don't really want to get in to this right now, but having felt suicidal myself a lot in my life, including over the past year or so, I'm disgusted that anyone would accuse someone of lying about feeling that way.

Some people are angry because they are being shown up as the bullies they are.

There are many people who've been bullied, silenced and made to feel suicidal who have no resources and no support. We don't hear from them or if we do it is quickly swept under the carpet. The bullies get away with it precisely because their victims lack the power to fight back. I believe there are some who have tried to fight back who have ended up in prison on that back of that.

PS: If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #281 on: March 8, 2021, 09:32:02 pm »
Some quite obvious lies from Meghan and itís only 30 minutes in.

Like what? I'm half listening and getting distracted by Oprah Winfrey looking like an alien.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline a treeless whopper

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: March 8, 2021, 09:33:38 pm »
Like what? I'm half listening and getting distracted by Oprah Winfrey looking like an alien.

Didnít know much about the Royal family, didnít know what she was getting into, didnít look Harry up at all.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: March 8, 2021, 09:35:33 pm »
How would you know she was lying about this? She's American, royal family doesn't mean much there

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: March 8, 2021, 09:36:49 pm »
Didnít know much about the Royal family, didnít know what she was getting into, didnít look Harry up at all.

I suspect that being halfway across the world and probably having no interest in them until she started dating one of them, it's pretty to ignore that if you want to.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• Has officially given up.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #285 on: March 8, 2021, 09:37:32 pm »
How would you know she was lying about this? She's American, royal family doesn't mean much there

You are going out with a high profile person and you don't make one google search?

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: March 8, 2021, 09:37:36 pm »
Ian wright dressed as miss doubtfire

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: March 8, 2021, 09:37:48 pm »

Oh really? You believe that? Also when you know itís a Royal as famous as him, you never look him up? Nah.

Online Hazell

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: March 8, 2021, 09:40:18 pm »
Ian wright dressed as miss doubtfire

;D

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #289 on: March 8, 2021, 09:41:02 pm »
FFS Mrs has just come home from work moaning why I started watching it without her, so now have to wait for her to watch the first 40 minutes again.

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupť Extender
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #290 on: March 8, 2021, 09:41:10 pm »
Oh really? You believe that? Also when you know itís a Royal as famous as him, you never look him up? Nah.

Mrs P has it on good information, from her sister, that Meg said in her book that she Googled him.

Conclusive proof, m'lud.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: March 8, 2021, 09:42:36 pm »
FFS Mrs has just come home from work moaning why I started watching it without her, so now have to wait for her to watch the first 40 minutes again.

Unlucky, itís like the bloody Bold and the Beautiful, but the ugly bastard hasnít appeared yet.

Meghan does across well though.

Offline RF

• Are we there yet?... is it open?... where are we?... what's that?...it's a lazy twat! Is my card marked?.. Yes it is?
  • Kopite
« Reply #292 on: March 8, 2021, 09:42:54 pm »
Masterchef is good tonight.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: March 8, 2021, 09:43:05 pm »
You are going out with a high profile person and you don't make one google search?

Who knows the real answer - but I would say she is a celeb too. So they know how much in the media is bullshit so can understand why they wouldn't look/trust anything in the media

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: March 8, 2021, 09:43:22 pm »

Especially when she just said she knew one of Andrews and Fergies daughters longer then she knew Harry, that must have given a bit of an inkling as to what she was getting into surely?

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupť Extender
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #295 on: March 8, 2021, 09:44:12 pm »

Ha ha.

Mind you it's probably better than watching any 40 minutes of any of our last six home games. ;D

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: March 8, 2021, 09:44:34 pm »
Unlucky, itís like the bloody Bold and the Beautiful, but the ugly bastard hasnít appeared yet.

Meghan does across well though.

Yes, he has. He was playing with his cock.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: March 8, 2021, 09:45:39 pm »
Yes, he has. He was playing with his cock.

;D

Offline markthescouser

• Kopite
« Reply #298 on: March 8, 2021, 09:49:38 pm »
Mrs P has it on good information, from her sister, that Meg said in her book that she Googled him.

Conclusive proof, m'lud.
Itís all he said she said really, but I have to agree with treeless in that I donít really believe a lot of what sheís saying, but can only base that on what I would have done in that situation.

Itís a big PR exercise, anyone can see that no matter what your beliefs on the monarchy are, but itís the manipulation that doesnít sit well. Making out that she and hers were the only ones to be told not to comment on stories is a good example, itís standard no comment for every royal, but thatís not how she spun it

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: March 8, 2021, 09:54:53 pm »
Oprahís not exactly going full Andrew Neil here is she?

Sheís not spent a long time doing her research. The whole ďArchie isnít a PrinceĒ thing is a bit much.

Honestly. The royal family and British media are a fucking sham - but this is all a bit wiffy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: March 8, 2021, 09:57:10 pm »
The title thing was mad.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: March 8, 2021, 10:00:29 pm »
Like the fact everyone makes a big thing about Harry being such a great member of the army but his security guard steps down and they canít possibly cope.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #302 on: March 8, 2021, 10:02:38 pm »
Turn Buckingham Palace into social housing.

Renovate Highgrove and Balmoral into places for soldiers to recuperate.

Put Noncey Andy into Belmarsh.

Simple.

Oh and another thing. Meghan looks traumatised by all of this. Suicidal ideation and the thought of suicide as well as the treatment that she has had to deal with from the scum in our media as well as members of such a decrepit institution, does that to someone. If any good comes out of this, it will be when the Queen goes, this country can have a grown up conversation about whether its time we become a grown up country.

Because whilst that institution remains, we're not.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2021, 10:09:31 pm by Commie Bobbie »
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #303 on: March 8, 2021, 10:03:11 pm »
I'm worried about the security of my family and possible threats to their safety, i know,  I'll move to America.

The fucking knobhead.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: March 8, 2021, 10:07:03 pm »
Feel sorry for the multi millionaire couple, but personally, I have have more important issues on my mind at the moment. Hope their family can sort it out with a good bevvy session.
Moyes on Guardiola: "Really looking forward to coming up against him. I've no doubt I'll be doing it plenty of times in the future."

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #305 on: March 8, 2021, 10:07:12 pm »
Turn Buckingham Palace into social housing.

Renovate Highgrove and Balmoral into places for soldiers to recuperate.

Put Noncey Andy into Belmarsh.

Simple.
I love you, you Commie Bobbie Bastard.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: March 8, 2021, 10:08:37 pm »
Ultimately everyone goes on about Oprah as this genius interviewer but Harry got more of a grilling sat on an open topped bus with the fat lad from Gavin and Stacey.

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: March 8, 2021, 10:10:35 pm »
He fucking hates Charles doesnít he?

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: March 8, 2021, 10:12:54 pm »
Do Andrew and Edwards kids get security?

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: March 8, 2021, 10:14:18 pm »
When the second leg, William + Kate having a sit down interview with Jonathan Ross?
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: March 8, 2021, 10:14:46 pm »

The words kids, security and Andrew in a sentence. Interesting.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: March 8, 2021, 10:14:50 pm »

Andrewís donít.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #312 on: March 8, 2021, 10:15:10 pm »

Clearly she didnít look at his previous fancy dress outfits
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: March 8, 2021, 10:15:13 pm »
I've been to America loads of times and its the only thing that is on the news regularly, they are obsessed with it - as much as they give a shit about anything that isn't US based.

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: March 8, 2021, 10:15:23 pm »
When the second leg, William + Kate having a sit down interview with Jonathan Ross?

Itís gonna be Graham Norton, get with the times!

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: March 8, 2021, 10:16:01 pm »
Itís gonna be Graham Norton, get with the times!

I was thinking Davina McCall.

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: March 8, 2021, 10:16:06 pm »

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindal discussing how the Queen called him an egg chasing c*nt on the Peter Crouch podcast.

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: March 8, 2021, 10:17:04 pm »
Andrewís donít.

So why would Harry and Meghans kids? When Charles becomes king itís same relationship to the monarch as Andrew and Edwards kids have with the queen.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: March 8, 2021, 10:17:36 pm »
I was thinking Davina McCall.

Nah, Phil and Holly.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: March 8, 2021, 10:18:31 pm »
So why would Harry and Meghans kids? When Charles becomes king it’s same relationship to the monarch as Andrew and Edwards kids have with the queen.

It’s because she is talking out her arse. She clearly doesn’t know, or is pretending to confuse protocol. Prince title doesn’t automatically equal security.