Poll

What do we think of the revelations

Oooooerr! Missus Phoop! Parp!! Whoop!
Gnurglian
Whistle my tassles
Guilt M'lord, fetch the lancets
What a kerfuffle

Author Topic: Harry and Megan Appreciation Thread!  (Read 37286 times)

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
Re: Harry and Megan Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #360 on: March 8, 2021, 11:01:05 pm »
Not sure how clever some of you are being dismissing accusations of racism and confession about suicidal thoughts as a bunch of pampered assholes being pampered.

Are they pampered?  Sure. I donít care. You might try listening, thinking, seeing Prince Andrew still getting everything HE needs on terms of security and a comfort blanket, and wondering if you might be better off trying to listen with an open mind.

Or just trivialize because theyíre millionaires like, as everyone knows thatís the formula for not having any problems ever.

Do most of us face much baser, pressing threats to our well-being, like financial hardship?  Iíd venture yes. Does that mean theyíre chatting wham?  I donít think so. Are they living a life most of us could only ever dream of?  Undoubtedly. Does that make dealing with isolation, racism and a weird fucking family a walk in the park?  Up to the individual I suppose.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: March 8, 2021, 11:01:25 pm »
I wanted more names and more of them calling certain Royals a gang of c*nts.

This is more for the States than the UK.

Yup that was my take.  This marks them parting ways with the UK and joining the USA list of 'super celebs' who are connected, relevant and contemporary.  Doing Oprah for free is hardly relevant, this level of exposure would cost them hundreds of millions were it via other platforms.  They're going to be increasing their brand on the back of the Spotify deal, the branding deals, the interviews and follow-ups to this.  Not bad work for those who just wanted a quiet life in Canada out of the public eye.  This is about launching H&M 'the brand'.

Feel a little sorry for Harry as I don't think there is a lot of coming back from globally calling your family a gang of mean racist twats whilst sat on Oprah's sofa.

Buckingham Palace PR team must be having a busy day, do they come out in a conciliatory tone?  Or do they move to strike?  Think the book deal is happening either way.   The racism claims do need looking at though and the catalyst this interview will cause, particularly in the states, will make sure they are at least talked about if not looked into much further.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2021, 11:03:05 pm by Ashburton »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #362 on: March 8, 2021, 11:02:28 pm »
You have to rally with the royal family here,  she's making them out to be some sort of self serving, stuck in a time warp family populated with racists, adulterers, pedophiles and people who look like farm yard animals. 

Nicholas Witchell must be going fucking spare.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline a treeless whopper

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: March 8, 2021, 11:04:34 pm »
You have to rally with the royal family here,  she's making them out to be some sort of self serving, stuck in a time warp family populated with racists, adulterers, pedophiles and people who look like farm yard animals. 

;D

Online Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: March 8, 2021, 11:05:19 pm »
Of course, we know that family is racist and the papers are scum. Everybody believes that.

Everybody? Papers wouldn't get away with the shite they do is everybody did. Itv employ and promote Piers Moron ffs. Anything that exposes that ragbag of an institution (the royal family) and the racist treatment dished out by the media is good.

And having someone so high profile come out and talk so openly about mental health, self harm and suicide is absolutely huge. People willing to dismiss that with complaints that its all a PR stunt or a lie is absolutely madness and downright dangerous
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Online Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: March 8, 2021, 11:06:30 pm »
Feel a little sorry for Harry as I don't think there is a lot of coming back from globally calling your family a gang of mean racist twats whilst sat on Oprah's sofa.

Why feel sorry for him? That implies heís been manipulated or something?

Heís made a very concious choice. It was him who used the word ďtrappedĒ etc (itís also him whoís being marginalised within the family regardless of her). I get every sense itís his escape at least as much as hers?

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: March 8, 2021, 11:08:12 pm »
Everybody? Papers wouldn't get away with the shite they do is everybody did. Itv employ and promote Piers Moron ffs. Anything that exposes that ragbag of an institution (the royal family) and the racist treatment dished out by the media is good.

And having someone so high profile come out and talk so openly about mental health, self harm and suicide is absolutely huge. People willing to dismiss that with complaints that its all a PR stunt or a lie is absolutely madness and downright dangerous

It is huge, but itís also a big load of PR.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: March 8, 2021, 11:08:33 pm »

Heís made a very concious choice. It was him who used the word ďtrappedĒ etc (itís also him whoís being marginalised within the family regardless of her). I get every sense itís his escape at least as much as hers?

Trapped, but wanted his kidnappers to fund him.

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: March 8, 2021, 11:10:01 pm »

Thankfully nobody is belittling self harm, mental health or suicidal thoughts - I think we've seen from huge, high profile incidents like Heath Ledger or Robin Williams - people at the top of their game - that this is an insidious disease which is serious and can happen to anyone.  I don't doubt that they both went through some dark places after being frozen out by the palace, particularly once the tabloids started sniffing blood and it all became a bit too familiar for Harry in particular.

Online Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: March 8, 2021, 11:11:43 pm »
Ultimately. What a day to bury bad news this would be for the government. 20 minutes into the news before anything about kids going back to school. Bet theyíre gutted the Rutnam news didnít break today.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #370 on: March 8, 2021, 11:13:09 pm »

Thatís why I donít see the point of the interview.

You have got what you wanted, freedom, financial security and can forge your own path. Having the interview just seems like itís taking a very sharp knife and not just reopening the wound but hacking the whole limb off. Forget the royal family, itís still a family and I can see a lot of bridges have been burnt for good and thatís not a good thing in any family.

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: March 8, 2021, 11:13:53 pm »

I think you're right, it is their escape together.  But perhaps it's just how I view family - you only get one of them and even if they're imperfect they're your family.  Perhaps he's had enough of it, trapped in a gilded cage and wants.. no, needs something different, a new challenge - a less suffocating existence. 

But part of me does wonder whether the nuclear option and having it go this far, to the point that the President of the United States is commenting on allegations of his family's impropriety - was the natural progression, where it had to go.. or whether there was a way they could escape earlier or differently without it being quite so seemingly final when it comes to family.

Offline ljycb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: March 8, 2021, 11:17:16 pm »
Thatís why I donít see the point of the interview.

You have got what you wanted, freedom, financial security and can forge your own path. Having the interview just seems like itís taking a very sharp knife and not just reopening the wound but hacking the whole limb off. Forget the royal family, itís still a family and I can see a lot of bridges have been burnt for good and thatís not a good thing in any family.

I suppose one of the points of the interview was to give their own side of the story given that their version of events seems so different from the reality? One example being Meghan making Kate cry, but even just the way their departure was framed. Just thinking about it from their perspective - not sure itís something any of us would ever really be able to understand unless we became famous and under intense scrutiny.

Online Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: March 8, 2021, 11:17:35 pm »
I think you're right, it is their escape together.  But perhaps it's just how I view family - you only get one of them and even if they're imperfect they're your family.  Perhaps he's had enough of it, trapped in a gilded cage and wants.. no, needs something different, a new challenge - a less suffocating existence. 

But part of me does wonder whether the nuclear option and having it go this far, to the point that the President of the United States is commenting on allegations of his family's impropriety - was the natural progression, where it had to go.. or whether there was a way they could escape earlier or differently without it being quite so seemingly final when it comes to family.

I dunno. I get every sense he hates his dad for what he did to his mum, and heís accepted that him and his brother have taken a different path.

Online Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: March 8, 2021, 11:17:43 pm »
Thankfully nobody is belittling self harm, mental health or suicidal thoughts - I think we've seen from huge, high profile incidents like Heath Ledger or Robin Williams - people at the top of their game - that this is an insidious disease which is serious and can happen to anyone.  I don't doubt that they both went through some dark places after being frozen out by the palace, particularly once the tabloids started sniffing blood and it all became a bit too familiar for Harry in particular.

You don't have to openly say it to belittle it

Look at the comment above. Sick really. Imagine being that low and seeing comments on the Internet saying that part of the interview was all about attention seeking PR. It's the exact same barrier that stops people seeking help. Fucking vile.

Ps I'm talking about that specific part of the interview. I don't care which royal doesn't speak to who, or where they live or what titles they have etc.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2021, 11:20:17 pm by Guz-kop »

Online sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #375 on: March 8, 2021, 11:19:59 pm »
Not sure how clever some of you are being dismissing accusations of racism and confession about suicidal thoughts as a bunch of pampered assholes being pampered.

Are they pampered?  Sure. I donít care. You might try listening, thinking, seeing Prince Andrew still getting everything HE needs on terms of security and a comfort blanket, and wondering if you might be better off trying to listen with an open mind.

Or just trivialize because theyíre millionaires like, as everyone knows thatís the formula for not having any problems ever.

Do most of us face much baser, pressing threats to our well-being, like financial hardship?  Iíd venture yes. Does that mean theyíre chatting wham?  I donít think so. Are they living a life most of us could only ever dream of?  Undoubtedly. Does that make dealing with isolation, racism and a weird fucking family a walk in the park?  Up to the individual I suppose.

:thumbup Well said. The tone of some of the things said on here in the last page or two sits uncomfortably with me. Youíve summed up my thoughts better than I ever could.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #376 on: March 8, 2021, 11:21:01 pm »
Like the fact everyone makes a big thing about Harry being such a great member of the army but his security guard steps down and they canít possibly cope.

Heís not John Rambo.

Online Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: March 8, 2021, 11:23:45 pm »
Heís not John Rambo.

The ginger Rambo.

Online Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: March 8, 2021, 11:25:05 pm »
Heís not John Rambo.

But can he play centre back?

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: March 8, 2021, 11:30:49 pm »
You don't have to openly say it to belittle it

Look at the comment above. Sick really. Imagine being that low and seeing comments on the Internet saying that part of the interview was all about attention seeking PR. It's the exact same barrier that stops people seeking help. Fucking vile.

Ps I'm talking about that specific part of the interview. I don't care which royal doesn't speak to who, or where they live or what titles they have etc.

That's fair, think mental illness - particularly after Covid - needs to be normalised and accepted in order to get past it as a society.  You can't just have people call it 'not a proper thing' because you can't see it.  Think all of us will have some sort of latent trauma, those who have lost someone more so, and those involved directly with the ill and unwell more so yet still.  Harry's Invictus Games work was some of the most inspiring Royal work I've seen in years and hopefully he'll find a project as interesting and worhy as that.

Lets hope if nothing else comes from this interview it gives some people the courage to say 'I'm struggling and need to talk about it'. 

Though that said, I do think that many, including myself, struggle with the dichotomies of them supposedly wanting a quiet life out of the tabloid press crosshairs and needing to be just a normal couple enjoying their life away from the suffocation of Royal duties, yet now seemingly have an entirely different goal in mind and are keen to go stratospheric.  Perhaps their comments now aren't cynical PR but them wanting to set the record straight, to burn down the corrupt and decadent institution which treated them badly and to which they want no more part of.  In which case fair play to them, that's a pretty brave play to make.

Offline Studgotelli

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: March 9, 2021, 12:01:09 am »
Give a fuck about the Royals but been great to see/talk about something other than COVID for once!

Offline HomesickRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #381 on: March 9, 2021, 12:04:08 am »
Give a fuck about the Royals but been great to see/talk about something other than COVID for once!

True!

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: March 9, 2021, 12:05:29 am »
Always good to see the tabloids being called out
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Andy @ Allerton

• Yarp. Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Mr Miyage.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #383 on: March 9, 2021, 12:18:16 am »

Sorry everyone. Likely to be off on a rant at the drop of an annoyed otter.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• Has officially given up.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: March 9, 2021, 12:56:17 am »
Her comments about Archie's titles were so ignorant. Letters Patent 1917 (amended 2012 in line with a change to succession rules) is crystal clear when it comes to this. Archie will be a prince when the Queen dies as he would be grandchild to the Monarch (Charles). Great grandchildren to the monarch, aside from direct heir to the throne, are not permitted to be princes/princesses/hrh.

Admittedly i only knew about this 2 hours ago but crucially i'm not part of the family. To say that it was against protocol was extremely reckless and not to mention patently false. I don't see a situation where this has not been explained to her so I have to question her motives.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/08/why-meghan-harry-son-archie-denied-title-prince-mixed-race

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: March 9, 2021, 02:35:26 am »

Thankfully nobody oh wait everybody can see your post about 2 thumb scrolls above this, where your tone is THEY DONE IT FOR THE CELEBRITY. Sorry to paraphrase, you said it better. That came across as a bit belittling or whatnot, as a matter of opinion.

I donít think itís about us falling into a circle and singing Kumbaya for poor Harry and Meghan.  I feel more sympathy for my local supermarket staff but Iím not trying to point out an appropriate level of care or concern here, to each their own.  I do think you and a lot of others in here, knowingly or not, sound a bit like a large swathe of the audience in the early days of MeToo, the women are doing it for the publicity!, before the picture became a bit clearer and the state of play came a bit more into focus for people like me who never gave a second thought to the age old idea of creepy producers and power players doing their thing on the casting couch for example. And that maybe the interview, in addition to getting their side of A Story out there, and being a PR stunt, and making them American Celebrities, mightíve help lift the curtain just a bit on whatís hiding in plain sight. Namely, that the royal family British tabloids and a large portion of the British voting public think having a stiff upper lip and suffering in silence is noble and right, even when they are the ones imposing the suffering. That itís better to keep the dirty dark shit in the family, yea.  I agree that maybe setting the record straight on petty shit like who made who cry, or acting like Harry or royal family couldnít be googled, scores a point for those who will point to Spotify and whatnot and just see yarns being spun to feather a nest. I guess I would just say I think thatís reductive, and a bit sanctimonious two-faced doubletalking to then preach compassion for the very shit theyíve used this interview to say, i.e.-hi Iím a motherfucking princess, and I was thinking about killing myself.

I think itís Marvin Sordell?, who has spoken eloquently and rather bravely about his suicidal thoughts.  Edit@ yes itís Marvin. I thought he was brave to do so, because itís not typically a thing you hear famous footballers cop to. Stiff upper lip and all, thatís the right Rx. So to hear a princess say the same....I guess Iím left thinking that like Marvin being a cool dude, her sharing that mightíve helped someone. And Iíll leave the fluff to the side- which is selective hearing or a form of it, but this is just my uninformed opinion that theyíve done more good than harm, by sharing. And that they didnít do it to become celebrity, or to feather the nest, but to maybe do some good with their own experience. To make it personal, I donít go to an alcoholics meeting to make ....business connections. And if one person could hear the stupid shit I have to say and make a better choice, not to be stupid like me, well on balance Iíd feel good.....even if I did use the rest of their time subjecting them to my crazy VAR stories, or a story that painted my entire family in a bad light.  Fair?  Not if you ask me.  But. Maybe thatís better than just sweeping the whole mess under a rug and leaving it for the next sucker

Be well. 
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #386 on: March 9, 2021, 04:20:38 am »
The Royal Family

Just imagine that they all came from Kirkby and lived on a council estate. Use your imagination to give them all scouse accents and proper jobs....perhaps with one or two claiming PIP, and perhaps Charles driving a hackney cab for a living....and Camilla running a butty-bar on an industrial estate. Imagine the Queen going to the bingo every week. William (Billy)....is assistant manager at the Aldi and Harry's a roofer....

Do you think Meghan Markle would have given him the slightest "sniff" of interest?

And if she did....and had tried to get Harry to go live in America....do you think Oprah Winfrey would have weighed in with the "story?"

...and even if she did, who the f*ck would be interested?

Welcome to MY world and the metric I generally use to parse personality from circumstance.

EVERYTHING becomes crystal clear.

;)
YNWA

Online naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: March 9, 2021, 06:42:05 am »
Piers just stormed off on good morning Britain :lmao

That lad who sometimes does the weather was taking him to task over his treatment about Meghan and he just went off set

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: March 9, 2021, 07:06:00 am »
Piers just stormed off on good morning Britain :lmao

That lad who sometimes does the weather was taking him to task over his treatment about Meghan and he just went off set

Morgan needs to be aware of his own mental health, heís lost it.  A racist misogynist and canít take being called on racism by his colleague.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he?
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #389 on: March 9, 2021, 07:33:19 am »
Sad that Harry's dad won't take his calls anymore.

Charles doesn't take them either.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #390 on: March 9, 2021, 07:34:46 am »
Morganís still on a 1 man crusade. Guess itís up to ITV to point out to him thereís actual other news to cover.  Ridiculous. 

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: March 9, 2021, 07:41:09 am »
Loving the whole H&M interview/situation ...its like a bonus episode of 'The Crown'

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #392 on: March 9, 2021, 07:42:36 am »
Haha funny watching Piers Moron storm off. Heís still gutted Meghan dipped on him.

Online losCHUNK

• Main Stander
« Reply #393 on: March 9, 2021, 07:57:50 am »
Her comments about Archie's titles were so ignorant. Letters Patent 1917 (amended 2012 in line with a change to succession rules) is crystal clear when it comes to this. Archie will be a prince when the Queen dies as he would be grandchild to the Monarch (Charles). Great grandchildren to the monarch, aside from direct heir to the throne, are not permitted to be princes/princesses/hrh.

Admittedly i only knew about this 2 hours ago but crucially i'm not part of the family. To say that it was against protocol was extremely reckless and not to mention patently false. I don't see a situation where this has not been explained to her so I have to question her motives.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/08/why-meghan-harry-son-archie-denied-title-prince-mixed-race

Funnily enough I wondered the same thing, thinking that there couldn;t have been many occasions in the past where there has been a great grand child to the Queen / King.  I think the interview just covered everyone in shite.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: March 9, 2021, 08:02:19 am »
So why would Harry and Meghans kids? When Charles becomes king itís same relationship to the monarch as Andrew and Edwards kids have with the queen.

High profile target, fought in Afghan, so I'd say ISIS would like to get a grip of him. David Cameron still gets protected by the MET, so why can't the son of the heir to the throne and his son have it?

Online Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #395 on: March 9, 2021, 08:12:52 am »
Just want to say, I had to cut a large chunk of my family off for mental health reasons.

I love my family. I love them a lot. And I'll regret it till the day I die. But although my family was very loving as I was growing up, I can see now that it was also dysfunctional. Throw in one sociopathic sibling and dysfunctional became toxic.

When I snapped and got the police involved, there were mutterings I should have "kept it in the family", like we were the fucking mafia or something.  That's the kind of attitude that allows abuse to thrive: secrecy.

I'm neither yay or nay on the specifics of the royal family when it comes to this issue; I'm just sharing my experience because I see parallels. I'm also reminded of how little sympathy can be shown to well paid footballers, but then we get a stark reminder of the toll it can take on a player's mental health.

Seeking help can be difficult at the best of times. If a family would rather ostracize a member than acknowledge and deal with their issues for the sake of appearance, then that's relatable to me.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online losCHUNK

• Main Stander
« Reply #396 on: March 9, 2021, 08:24:14 am »
High profile target, fought in Afghan, so I'd say ISIS would like to get a grip of him. David Cameron still gets protected by the MET, so why can't the son of the heir to the throne and his son have it?

tbf if DC came within 5 yards of me his bollocks would need better protection than that

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: March 9, 2021, 08:45:50 am »
I canít believe there is real people out there with the job title ĎRoyal Correspondentí.

Embarrassing country.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #398 on: March 9, 2021, 08:49:43 am »
Sad for a family that it has come to this. The truth is that none of us really know the truth about any of it. You get an impression of the people involved but no one really knows them. Are they good or bad people ? Fuck knows.  It must be a very difficult life in many respects being part of that family, a choice you don`t really have in terms of your future. Doesn't matter how wealthy you are. Just imagine not being able to do so many of the things that we take for granted.

No doubt there are some archaic views and practices but quite frankly I don`t see anything to be gained by a PR slinging exercise. No one wins and it just creates an ever bigger media storm with one of the major causes of it, the tabloid press, revelling in it. All just a bit sad really and fuck the tabloid media and their lies, bias and click bait. Nothing but loathing for them and on that one thing I totally get Harry's view, as probably all of us do. What you can`t do is chuck out a pretty serious allegation about racist remarks without providing context. It may well not have been said in a racist way. We all wonder what or who are children will look like. Unfair to come out with that without that context.

"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #399 on: March 9, 2021, 08:53:54 am »
I canít believe there is real people out there with the job title ĎRoyal Correspondentí.

Embarrassing country.

They have been around for decades if not centuries. Not entirely surprising given our system, constitution and history.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019