Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years  (Read 57364 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Even Trump will struggle to pardon someone who has been arrested/charged with offences relating to Epstein of all people. If he thinks his poll numbers are bad now, they'll go full-on China-Syndrome if he does that.

As for Maxwell, she might be able to name a no-mark, but I bet she'll struggle to name a no-mark who can't name someone else, or who won't implicate her even further.  It would have to be someone further up the tree if she wants to cut a deal, that's how this works. And if they've picked her up, they might already have their eyes on several other targets.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Even Trump will struggle to pardon someone who has been arrested/charged with offences relating to Epstein of all people. If he thinks his poll numbers are bad now, they'll go full-on China-Syndrome if he does that.

As for Maxwell, she might be able to name a no-mark, but I bet she'll struggle to name a no-mark who can't name someone else, or who won't implicate her even further.  It would have to be someone further up the tree if she wants to cut a deal, that's how this works. And if they've picked her up, they might already have their eyes on several other targets.
And, the reason I mentioned Trump is because of his apparent close friendship with Epstein.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.

We can only be talking about 'relative' no marks in this case. It's not like Len Fairclough would have been mixing with this crowd.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
And, the reason I mentioned Trump is because of his apparent close friendship with Epstein.

Yep.  Tax evasion, corruption, collusion?  They could well be the least of Trump's problems when he leaves office.

Popcorn's Art

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Does the famous lawyer who defended OJ Simpson, Claus Von Bulow, Patty Hearst, Julian Assange, Harvey Weinstein and (cough!) Jeffrey Epstein sound just a weeeeeee bit nervous here? :lmao
(fun fact - his first wife drowned in a river in "an apparent suicide". Is Maxwell's prison near a river??)
----------

The Ghislaine Maxwell I know - Like every other arrested person, she must be presumed innocent
Alan Dershowitz

My wife and I were introduced to Ghislaine Maxwell by Sir Evelyn and Lady Lynne de Rothschild, and we subsequently met her on several occasions — generally in the presence of prominent people such as Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nobel Prize-winning scientists, presidents of universities, and prominent academic and business people. We never saw her do anything inappropriate. We knew her only as Jeffrey Epstein’s thirty-something girlfriend.

Now she stands accused of serious crimes allegedly committed a quarter of a century ago. Like every other arrested person, she must be presumed innocent. Many in the public however, will presume her guilty because of the portrayal of her in the Netflix series about Jeffrey Epstein. But no one should believe anything they saw in that series, because it was based largely on the accounts of two women with histories of making dubious accusations.

Let’s begin with Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who has alleged she was trafficked to Prince Andrew by Epstein and Maxwell, for which she claims she was paid $15,000. But she also has said — as I argue in a civil action against her — that she met Al and Tipper Gore on Epstein’s island (for this and other revelations she was paid $160,000). She describes the incident in great detail, but the truth is that neither of the Gores have ever met Epstein and were certainly never on his island. She has also made accusations against former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, former majority leader of the US Senate George Mitchell, former US Representative to the UN Bill Richardson, owner of L Brands Limited Leslie Wexner, and many others who have categorically denied these accusations. Her own lawyer has acknowledged that an 11-year investigation disproved the accusations against these prominent people.

Finally, she claimed to have sex with me on six or seven occasions, although she had previously admitted in her own words that she never met me or even heard of me. Her own lawyer has admitted that she was ‘wrong…simply wrong’ in accusing me, since my travel records prove that I could never have been in the places she claimed to have met me. She admitted to her best friend that she was pressured to falsely accuse me by her lawyers who were trying to secure a billion-dollar settlement from Leslie Wexner.

I presented all this documentation to Netflix and they promised to show it to their viewing audience, but they broke their promise and withheld it.

Another Netflix witness is a woman named, Sarah Ransome. But Netflix failed to disclose that in the run-up to the 2016 election Ransome wrote dozens of emails to the New York Post claiming to have sex tapes of the two ‘pedophiles’ who were running for president, namely Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, as well as sex tapes of Richard Branson and others. She also claimed that Hillary Clinton ordered the CIA to kill her and to destroy her tapes. The Post of course did not run that story. She subsequently admitted she had ‘invented’ that story; there were no sex tapes.

Netflix also had all this information and promised to show it, but again they refused because they did not want their viewers to see anything that challenged the credibility of the lying witnesses who were central to their one-sided narrative.

So everyone should keep an open mind about Maxwell as they should about others who have been accused by Epstein’s alleged victims. The truth-testing mechanisms of cross-examination and confrontation must be employed against these witnesses, as they are against other accusers. Only after a full trial, in which both sides are presented should reasonable people come to conclusions about Ghislaine Maxwell.

In addition to presenting factual defenses, Maxwell’s lawyers may argue that the Statute of Limitations have expired on these 20-plus year allegations. They may also argue that Maxwell is protected by Epstein’s original plea deal that expressly included Maxwell as someone who received immunity. So stay tuned. The case against Ghislaine Maxwell is far from over.

https://spectator.us/ghislaine-maxwell-know-jeffrey-epstein-alan-dershowitz/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
« Last Edit: July 4, 2020, 01:12:19 am by soxfan »
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
I suppose we have to, at this stage, accept that the whole thing may just be a result of the fevered imaginations of several untrustworthy young dodgy women - and that Epstein committed suicide because....he......er...'ang on, why did he commit suicide?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Dershowitz done.

Maxwell was Epstein's trusted tool.  Knew the bailout plan, where the caches were.  She had European contacts he never had.

He had rooms wired for video.  She's got everything.

Kardashian TV may be dead.

Popcorn anyone?
Kill the humourless

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I suppose we have to, at this stage, accept that the whole thing may just be a result of the fevered imaginations of several untrustworthy young dodgy women - and that Epstein committed suicide because....he......er...'ang on, why did he commit suicide?
He was distraught because the young girls he took to church every morning were lying about him in a very un-Christian-like way. Like little pony-tailed, high-heeled, thong-wearing Judases. :'(
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
He was distraught because the young girls he took to church every morning were lying about him in a very un-Christian-like way. Like little pony-tailed, high-heeled, thong-wearing Judases. :'(
Evil corrupters of upstanding men!
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
We can only be talking about 'relative' no marks in this case. It's not like Len Fairclough would have been mixing with this crowd.

True, but if you develop a grooming network it makes sense to ensure they have as much or more to lose than you have if they get caught and consider squealing.

You flip these people by showing them how much you already know - and implying you know a great deal more.

Popcorn's Art

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
Evil corrupters of upstanding men!

Lilith appears in many forms, or so the Priests used to tell us when we were young...
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Lilith appears in many forms, or so the Priests used to tell us when we were young...
If she shows at yours can you give her mine?
Kill the humourless

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf

Not the Whore of Babylon? That gave me many an interesting daydream in double RE.

• Legacy Fan
And if Maxwell is innocent why was she included in Epstein's plea deal?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Today's Telegraph front page has a big photo of Giz sitting on the throne - The Throne! Queenie is going to love that.
NAKED BOOBERY

• Legacy Fan
Today's Telegraph front page has a big photo of Giz sitting on the throne - The Throne! Queenie is going to love that.

And preening herself with the equally dodgy Kevin Spacey.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
And preening herself with the equally dodgy Kevin Spacey.
Should have got Rolf in to do the portraits.
NAKED BOOBERY

• Legacy Fan
Should have got Rolf in to do the portraits.

He'd have a job getting his didgeridoo in there what with all the other copper bottomed perverts swanning around.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
Not the Whore of Babylon? That gave me many an interesting daydream in double RE.

Yes, the thought of asking any of the Brothers to explain what exactly a succubus did was entertaining, but I don't remember anyone ever daring to for fear of the likely somewhat violent punishment that would meted out in reply.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
I only ever saw one 'man of the cloth' at Anfield Comp. His arrival caused a bit of a stir. Half an hour later he was taken away in an ambulance with his arm in a sling. Never did find out what happened.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
..Anfield Comp.

Was that the one on Heyworth Street that was torn down and replaced with the North Liverpool Academy?

I have a photo of myself in a pram aged about 2 or 3 back in 57-58 being pushed by my Nan.

It took me ages to determine the location, but I finally figured out it was taken near the Netherfield Road side within Everton park that was to the front of the old Anfield Comp school.

It was in the distant backround but the scene had obviously changed quite a bit in the intervening years.

(Apologies to all for the slight meander of the thread)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Was that the one
I don't think so. It was on Breckside Park, was almost new when I went there but was knocked down many years ago.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"So Harvey, can we interest you in raping a 16 year old girl this weekend? Or maybe 14? It's quite fun."

"No, I'm not really into them that young. But if you can know any hot-looking ones who are 18-30 and trying to break into show business, I'll take as many as you can find."
----------

New photos show accused rapist Harvey Weinstein posing with late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at a royal party thrown by their scandal-scarred pal Prince Andrew.

The smiling trio were in attendance for the 18th birthday celebration for Andrew’s older daughter, Princess Beatrice, at Windsor Castle in 2006.

Weinstein wears a tuxedo as he stands next to Epstein, wearing a white US Navy SEAL uniform with a row of medals, and his one-time girlfriend Maxwell in a gold mask and red headdress.
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Does the famous lawyer who defended OJ Simpson, Claus Von Bulow, Patty Hearst, Julian Assange, Harvey Weinstein and (cough!) Jeffrey Epstein sound just a weeeeeee bit nervous here? :lmao
(fun fact - his first wife drowned in a river in "an apparent suicide". Is Maxwell's prison near a river??)
----------
https://spectator.us/ghislaine-maxwell-know-jeffrey-epstein-alan-dershowitz/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Wonder if he's been invited to dinner since he wrote the whiny column about all his rich acquaintances ignoring him after the accusations against him came out.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
"So Harvey, can we interest you in raping a 16 year old girl this weekend? Or maybe 14? It's quite fun."

"No, I'm not really into them that young. But if you can know any hot-looking ones who are 18-30 and trying to break into show business, I'll take as many as you can find."
----------

I'm just surprised that Giz isn't dressed as a nun.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here but her

1. father was a spy for Mosad [was later killed] [EDIT- was suspected to have been a spy for Mosad, not killed, but died falling from a boat. Information given at first was incorrect]
2. both of her sisters have developed some kind of technology which is used by CIA/FBI

« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:28:10 pm by deFacto »

• Legacy Fan

1. father was a spy for Mosad [was later killed]
2. both of her sisters have developed some kind of technology which is used by CIA/FBI

Sure you're not getting mixed up with Hedy Lamarr? ;D

Wasn't the dad buried with great ceremony in the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

He was. Then there was a bit of a fluster when it came out he might have committed suicide, as suicides were apparently forbidden to be buried there. Dont know what happened over that.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Every time this is bumped, I half-expect to read that she accidentally brutally cut her head off while clipping her toenails, as Mr, Blackadder would say.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If you have Netflix, watched the Epstein doc on there. It's in 4 parts. I watched part 1 last night. What a fucking monster. Ultra-powerful in social circles, extremely manipulative of young women.

Just one example -- in Palm Beach, a (14 year old?) girl from a broken home stripped but then refused to touch him erotically when giving him a nude massage. But she was terrified to try to leave. She had been dropped off at his gated mansion. No one could help her. He calmed her down, gave her $200 and said "for every one of your friends you bring me, I'll give you $200 each. You won't need to do anything yourself." She brought him 24 girls, most from just her one high school she attended!!

The rest was just as bad. I'm both fascinated (wrong word?) and horrified to see parts 2-4. How do animals like this exist?
« Last Edit: July 8, 2020, 02:45:25 pm by soxfan »
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Every time this is bumped, I half-expect to read that she accidentally brutally cut her head off while clipping her toenails, as Mr, Blackadder would say.

Or ironically, a freak yachting accident ala blackadder as well as literally
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

And?...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If you have Netflix, watched the Epstein doc on there. It's in 4 parts. I watched part 1 last night. What a fucking monster. Ultra-powerful in social circles, extremely manipulative of young women.

Just one example -- in Palm Beach, a (14 year old?) girl from a broken home stripped but then refused to touch him erotically when giving him a nude massage. But she was terrified to try to leave. She had been dropped off at his gated mansion. No one could help her. He calmed her down, gave her $200 and said "for every one of your friends you bring me, I'll give you $200 each. You won't need to do anything yourself." She brought him 24 girls, most from just her one high school she attended!!

The rest was just as bad. I'm both fascinated (wrong word?) and horrified to see parts 2-4. How do animals like this exist?
Watched episode 2. No doubt some very, very important people want this to go away.

The FBI had 30-40 girls ready to testify in 2006. Girls were being intimidated -- they showed one private investigator hired by Epstein parked across from a girl's house at night. He angled his car so that his high beams shone right into the girl's bedroom window -- all night. The US attorney in Florida shut the large case down. The FBI investigation suddenly stopped. The local police and the FBI agents working on the case were furious. Epstein got off with a minor slap on the wrist.

One woman explained how she came from a broken home. Epstein gave her money in exchange for massages and sex. She looked at him like her ticket out of a horrible life, even though he was raping her. She was 14. She brought him "40 to 60 girls in the next 3 to 4 years." 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 03:54:58 am by soxfan »
― Christine Szymanski

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
And?...

And what Alan? It's interesting at the very least if nothing else, I thought that was blatantly obvious

• Legacy Fan

''Maxwell is the creator and co-founder of Magellan, one of the first professionally curated online search/reference guides to Internet content.[3][4] In 1992, she created and co-authored one of the first hard-copy reference guides to the Internet: New Riders Official Internet Yellow Pages[5] and The McKinley Internet Yellow Pages;[6] both published by Macmillan Publishers in 1994 and 1995 respectively.

After Magellan was acquired by competing search engine Excite, in 1996,[7] she went on to co-found Chiliad:[8] a software company involved in the advance of on-demand, massively scalable, intelligent mining of structured and unstructured data through the use of natural language search technologies. The firm's software was behind the data search technology used by the FBI's counterterrorism data warehouse''

https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/mass-high-tech/2007/03/chiliad-nets-45m-of-new-6m-round.html

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20080303005669/en/Chiliad-Company-Solved-911-Connecting-Dots-Problem
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:08:15 am by deFacto »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan

And?...
And what Alan? It's interesting at the very least if nothing else, I thought that was blatantly obvious
I'm with Alan on this. There is a clear implication from you of something nefarious occurring, but you do not spell it out. This is a tactic regularly employed by conspiracy theorists. Please, spit it out. Otherwise, I will have to assume that it is a conspiracy theory that 'sheeple' like me are too dumb to understand.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 11:14:26 am by Jiminy Cricket »
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
''Maxwell is the creator and co-founder of Magellan, one of the first professionally curated online search/reference guides to Internet content.[3][4] In 1992, she created and co-authored one of the first hard-copy reference guides to the Internet: New Riders Official Internet Yellow Pages[5] and The McKinley Internet Yellow Pages;[6] both published by Macmillan Publishers in 1994 and 1995 respectively.

After Magellan was acquired by competing search engine Excite, in 1996,[7] she went on to co-found Chiliad:[8] a software company involved in the advance of on-demand, massively scalable, intelligent mining of structured and unstructured data through the use of natural language search technologies. The firm's software was behind the data search technology used by the FBI's counterterrorism data warehouse''

https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/mass-high-tech/2007/03/chiliad-nets-45m-of-new-6m-round.html

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20080303005669/en/Chiliad-Company-Solved-911-Connecting-Dots-Problem
And... your point?

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

It's not interesting. Neither her sisters nor her father (despite him being a c*nt) have anything to do with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's involvement in child abuse. Just throwing in Mossad/Israel as if it has any relevance is conspiracy theory at best and verging on anti-semitism at worst.

"Nudge, nudge... Mossad... ya know what I mean?..."

Spell out what you mean or drop it.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Is there an implication that Maxwell somehow used software to mine for details of vulnerable young women, or was somehow able to access FBI data to the same purpose?

Otherwise it's not really interesting at all because it's not in the least bit relevant. And if that is the implication then just say so?

Popcorn's Art

• Legacy Fan
It's not interesting. Neither her sisters nor her father (despite him being a c*nt) have anything to do with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's involvement in child abuse. Just throwing in Mossad/Israel as if it has any relevance is conspiracy theory at best and verging on anti-semitism at worst.

"Nudge, nudge... Mossad... ya know what I mean?..."

Spell out what you mean or drop it.

Jesus fucking Christ. You don't half like jumping to conclusions don't you? It's bad enough you think that I am suggesting some.conspiracy nonsense, you've topped it all off by suggesting its verging on anti-Semitism? What the fuck??? Seriously? Give your bloody head a wobble and stop creating and implying shit to suit whatever suits you.

You got some fucking nerve. In the history of me.posting on this forum for the last.10 years there has never been any hint ewhat so ever of 1. being a conspiracy theorist 2. being antiSemitic. In fact I have actualy recently been consistently involved in another thread discussing racism and my stance against racism, a thread you have postes in several times!

If you dont like the post delete it,if you think its not relevant or interesting delete it but dont sit here and accuse me.of absolute nonsense. I said what I said, there is no implication on my part or a tactic of whatever sort, I thought it was interesting in terms.of her overall background, nothing more nothing less.

On another note perhaps you and other moderators should ban people with racist views, i.e. like the person I reported twice recently which no one has done fuck all about it! Rather than implying this shit pertaining to me.

You got some fucking nerve
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 11:00:06 am by deFacto »