Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years  (Read 57366 times)

Online stewil007

• Legacy Fan
Watched episode 2.

I watched all 4 in one day, its engrossing in as much as its sickening.

How did the conversations begin between Epstein and Maxwell that went 'I like young girls' to 'don't worry i'll help you' to 'lets get high society involved in it all' and 'lets videotape it all coz we know we'll need to cover our arses!'

And if one thing says something about society, its the opening line of every episode - SOME people MAY find this disturbing.......really, only SOME people and only MAY.  All people should find it disturbing that this could go on.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
How did the conversations begin between Epstein and Maxwell that went 'I like young girls' to 'don't worry i'll help you'
Totally guessing here of course...

But what is clear is that Epstein was a master of getting inside people's heads, even the heads of extremely successful people. So he noticed how Maxwell was yearning for a strong male figure in her life after her father died. He took advantage of that, and she thereafter worshiped him and would do practically anything for him.

It was telling in Ep 2 how a girl described her lifestyle with them. She had been told that she would live a life of luxury, would meet important people, would enjoy so many fun activities like hiking and skiing etc. So Maxwell developed a warped justification that she could assist in the raping and pimping of underage girls, but that was ok because she "improved" their lives in other ways. She took them away from poverty, from broken homes or homelessness, so in her fucked-up mind that was a fair trade for destroying their innocence.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf

But what is clear is that Epstein was a master of getting inside people's heads, even the heads of extremely successful people. So he noticed how Maxwell was yearning for a strong male figure in her life after her father died. He took advantage of that, and she thereafter worshiped him and would do practically anything for him.

It was telling in Ep 2 how a girl described her lifestyle with them. She had been told that she would live a life of luxury, would meet important people, would enjoy so many fun activities like hiking and skiing etc. So Maxwell developed a warped justification that she could assist in the raping and pimping of underage girls, but that was ok because she "improved" their lives in other ways. She took them away from poverty, from broken homes or homelessness, so in her fucked-up mind that was a fair trade for destroying their innocence.

Or Maxwell was a pervert as well?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

I'm afraid of watching the documentary, I know it will turn my stomach inside out, just reading this, makes me uncomfortable, I can't get my head around it.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jesus fucking Christ. You don't half like jumping to conclusions don't you? It's bad enough you think that I am suggesting some.conspiracy nonsense, you've topped it all off by suggesting its verging on anti-Semitism? What the fuck??? Seriously? Give your bloody head a wobble and stop creating and implying shit to suit whatever suits you.

You got some fucking nerve. In the history of me.posting on this forum for the last.10 years there has never been any hint ewhat so ever of 1. being a conspiracy theorist 2. being antiSemitic. In fact I have actualy recently been consistently involved in another thread discussing racism and my stance against racism, a thread you have postes in several times!

If you dont like the post delete it,if you think its not relevant or interesting delete it but dont sit here and accuse me.of absolute nonsense. I said what I said, there is no implication on my part or a tactic of whatever sort, I thought it was interesting in terms.of her overall background, nothing more nothing less.

On another note perhaps you and other moderators should ban people with racist views, i.e. like the person I reported twice recently which no one has done fuck all about it! Rather than implying this shit pertaining to me.

You got some fucking nerve

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Jesus fucking Christ. You don't half like jumping to conclusions don't you? It's bad enough you think that I am suggesting some.conspiracy nonsense, you've topped it all off by suggesting its verging on anti-Semitism? What the fuck??? Seriously? Give your bloody head a wobble and stop creating and implying shit to suit whatever suits you.

You got some fucking nerve. In the history of me.posting on this forum for the last.10 years there has never been any hint ewhat so ever of 1. being a conspiracy theorist 2. being antiSemitic. In fact I have actualy recently been consistently involved in another thread discussing racism and my stance against racism, a thread you have postes in several times!

If you dont like the post delete it,if you think its not relevant or interesting delete it but dont sit here and accuse me.of absolute nonsense. I said what I said, there is no implication on my part or a tactic of whatever sort, I thought it was interesting in terms.of her overall background, nothing more nothing less.

On another note perhaps you and other moderators should ban people with racist views, i.e. like the person I reported twice recently which no one has done fuck all about it! Rather than implying this shit pertaining to me.

You got some fucking nerve

Cool your jets mate. You posted the stuff about her sisters not me. I’m just asking why you think it’s relevant. If it’s not I’ll delete it and the responses.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm afraid of watching the documentary, I know it will turn my stomach inside out, just reading this, makes me uncomfortable, I can't get my head around it.
Well, if it helps matters, it's not all about underage girls. What is fascinating is learning about how Epstein manipulated the upper tier of society. He was so brilliant he graduated high school 2 years early. He taught at an elite school after lying about finishing college (he never did). Got a gig at Bear Stearns, was found out, but talked his way out of trouble. Was the right-hand man for a $450M ponzi scheme but didn't go to jail. Became the power of attorney over a billionaire retailer and stole $50M from him. Never went to jail for it. 

And I'm only halfway through it. Haven't even gotten to the parts about Andrew, Trump and Clinton yet.   
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Cool your jets mate. You posted the stuff about her sisters not me. I’m just asking why you think it’s relevant. If it’s not I’ll delete it and the responses.

Why I found it interesting [and I edited the post earlier in regards to some of that information] is as follows. Considering the absolute horrible things she's involved in or being accused of being involved in, I found it interesting how she went on this horrible path, considering for instance how her siblings actually did something more positive in their line of business, or how her father was involved in politics/government, what led her to go down this path? Was it something she experienced in the past that was traumatic, and if so, what was it. Not that I am looking for an excuse, but often when people do things whether they be good or bad, they are influenced by either something they experienced in their lives, whether it be them or somebody in their family. Perhaps none of it mattered, and even if everyone else in her family was a saint, she just happens to be a horrible horrible human being.

Perhaps another example of what I am trying to say is, sometimes abusers happen to have been abused in their childhood and they are repeating that behavior towards someone else [not that is an excuse, just an observation]. So that's the thinking I had pertaining to this, there really is nothing more behind it. I'm just perplexed how she got her self into all of this, given for instance what her family members were involved in or have done, it's a night and day difference. That's what I found interesting. Now that of course may not be relevant at all to the case, but I thought it was relevant to her. In any case, I don't hide behind words, I don't make subtle implications, I don't subscribe to conspiracies, conspiracy theorists of any sort, in fact I avoid them like the plague.

My issue with your retort is suggesting there is something else behind my post even after I told you that I just found it interesting and that was it. And you topped off by doing something that conspiracy lunatics do which is clutch at straws [Mosad = anti-Semitism as you suggested].

Given that I have experienced hate because of religious persecution/fascists, and could have lost my life for it, I don't take lightly being accused of having/implying hateful views of any sort. so it's easy for you to say cool your jets. In any case you can delete whatever you like. It might be helpful if you give some benefit of the doubt next time before you jump to conclusions.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Why I found it interesting [and I edited the post earlier in regards to some of that information] is as follows. Considering the absolute horrible things she's involved in or being accused of being involved in, I found it interesting how she went on this horrible path, considering for instance how her siblings actually did something more positive in their line of business, or how her father was involved in politics/government, what led her to go down this path? Was it something she experienced in the past that was traumatic, and if so, what was it. Not that I am looking for an excuse, but often when people do things whether they be good or bad, they are influenced by either something they experienced in their lives, whether it be them or somebody in their family. Perhaps none of it mattered, and even if everyone else in her family was a saint, she just happens to be a horrible horrible human being.

Perhaps another example of what I am trying to say is, sometimes abusers happen to have been abused in their childhood and they are repeating that behavior towards someone else [not that is an excuse, just an observation]. So that's the thinking I had pertaining to this, there really is nothing more behind it. I'm just perplexed how she got her self into all of this, given for instance what her family members were involved in or have done, it's a night and day difference. That's what I found interesting. Now that of course may not be relevant at all to the case, but I thought it was relevant to her. In any case, I don't hide behind words, I don't make subtle implications, I don't subscribe to conspiracies, conspiracy theorists of any sort, in fact I avoid them like the plague.

My issue with your retort is suggesting there is something else behind my post even after I told you that I just found it interesting and that was it. And you topped off by doing something that conspiracy lunatics do which is clutch at straws [Mosad = anti-Semitism as you suggested].

Given that I have experienced hate because of religious persecution/fascists, and could have lost my life for it, I don't take lightly being accused of having/implying hateful views of any sort. so it's easy for you to say cool your jets. In any case you can delete whatever you like. It might be helpful if you give some benefit of the doubt next time before you jump to conclusions.
But, deFacto, none of what you have written above chimes with either version of your original comments:
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here but her

1. father was a spy for Mosad [was later killed]
2. both of her sisters have developed some kind of technology which is used by CIA/FBI
Edited version of the above:
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here but her

1. father was a spy for Mosad [was later killed] [EDIT- was suspected to have been a spy for Mosad, not killed, but died falling from a boat. Information given at first was incorrect]
2. both of her sisters have developed some kind of technology which is used by CIA/FBI
I think you are just digging a deeper hole here. I had had a similar reaction to Alan over your comments. I doubt we were the only ones.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

• Legacy Fan
But, deFacto, none of what you have written above chimes with either version of your original comments:Edited version of the above:I think you are just digging a deeper hole here. I had had a similar reaction to Alan over your comments. I doubt we were the only ones.

perhaps you,Alan and others are spending too much engaging with conspiracy theorists and dealing with their nonsense, so you automatically jump to the conclusion that everyone has the same mindset as said mentalists.

Perhaps I should have elaborated in my original post, and went into detail, i wasn't arsed, so I left as it is. And if you interpreted the way you did, that's your right, but even after I go into detail about my thinking and what I found interesting TO ME, you still go on about me digging a hole and suggesting that I have some other reasoning behind my comments. This is now your problem not mine, you don't have to believe me but please stop trying to find alternative motives when I have now already said for the umpteenth time that there are none. If I had something else to say I would, I am not afraid of voicing my opinion about anything, I've proved that repeatedly through out my time here. If i had conspiracy theories, I would be in said thread discussing them.

So either move on or stop accusing me of something I never said nor implied not that I have fully went into detail behind my thinking. Stop doing exactly what conspiracy theorists do, which is clutch at straws.

I've now explained myself enough at length, with a track record on this forum to prove it with numerous posts against hateful views of any sort, particularly given my background and experience.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
perhaps you,Alan and others are spending too much engaging with conspiracy theorists and dealing with their nonsense, so you automatically jump to the conclusion that everyone has the same mindset as said mentalists.

Perhaps I should have elaborated in my original post, and went into detail, i wasn't arsed, so I left as it is. And if you interpreted the way you did, that's your right, but even after I go into detail about my thinking and what I found interesting TO ME, you still go on about me digging a hole and suggesting that I have some other reasoning behind my comments. This is now your problem not mine, you don't have to believe me but please stop trying to find alternative motives when I have now already said for the umpteenth time that there are none. If I had something else to say I would, I am not afraid of voicing my opinion about anything, I've proved that repeatedly through out my time here. If i had conspiracy theories, I would be in said thread discussing them.

So either move on or stop accusing me of something I never said nor implied not that I have fully went into detail behind my thinking. Stop doing exactly what conspiracy theorists do, which is clutch at straws.

I've now explained myself enough at length, with a track record on this forum to prove it with numerous posts against hateful views of any sort, particularly given my background and experience.

I had a similar reaction from Alan in the BLM thread to which he promised a response to explain a couple of weeks ago, not had a reply (just an apology would have sufficed). Sometimes I think Alan has spent so much time responding to conspiracy theories, that much like conspiracy theorists see conspiracies everywhere where there are none, he is seeing conspiracy theorists everywhere where there are none.

• Legacy Fan
I had a similar reaction from Alan in the BLM thread to which he promised a response to explain a couple of weeks ago, not had a reply (just an apology would have sufficed). Sometimes I think Alan has spent so much time responding to conspiracy theories, that much like conspiracy theorists see conspiracies everywhere where there are none, he is seeing conspiracy theorists everywhere where there are none.

I think that's a valid point.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
This entire thread is like CT bingo... We got princes, politician's, paedo's, suspicious suicides and spooks... 
Back in the day, none of this would of ever come out.

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.

Bit reluctant to give this anymore legs but with particular regard to the anti-semitism link, i don't think you need any "benefit of the doubt" to be afforded to you. Happy to be educated on this but I can't see anything even remotely anti-semetic about your post. Not sure what the actual accusation was to be honest.
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
This entire thread is like CT bingo... We got princes, politician's, paedo's, suspicious suicides and spooks... 
Back in the day, none of this would of ever come out.

If you rearrange the last six letters of Ghislaine, you get "aliens"

Coincidence, I think not.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I watched the last 2 episodes of the Jeffrey Epstein doc.  Excellent work.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-j0rjlfmDx4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-j0rjlfmDx4</a>

His power was immense. Got a secret deal done with the US attorney so he only faced a charge of prostitution in 2009 (?). His dozens of victims never got a chance to speak in that case. While in "jail" he got work release 12 hours a day. His jail cell door was always open. He received food that no other prisoners got. He literally flew on his jet and helicopter while in jail.   

I'm convinced Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz used Epstein's underage girls.

First, it appears that many politicians, scientists and celebrities rubbed shoulders with Epstein legitimately. He inserted himself in a lot of charitable endeavors. A number of these people visited Epstein and are in photos with him, but the girls acknowledge that most did not partake in his crimes. But Clinton denied ever being on Epstein's island, yet multiple people saw him there, and there are logs that show Clinton on Epstein's plane flying to the island. No girl on the show said that she had sex with Clinton. But why his denial of even going there?

Prince Andrew was caught in lies. When presented with the infamous photo of himself and the blonde girl, he tripped himself up when he referred to never being upstairs at Maxwell's. How did he know what her 2nd floor looked like if he'd never been there? How did he know that the photo was taken on the 2nd floor? (the girl stated that moments after the pic was taken, he raped her for the first time). He was also seen by a worker grinding on a topless girl by the pool on the island (possibly the same girl).

And Dershowitz...well most of us don't trust lawyers, but this one oozes slime from every pore. He spent way too much time defending himself unconvincingly in his interview. Girl claims he raped her 6 or 7 times.   

Just disgusting. I hope Maxwell is alive for her trial, and has to face these women.       
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 03:20:45 pm by soxfan »
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
I watched the last 2 episodes of the Jeffrey Epstein doc.  Excellent work.

His power was immense. Got a secret deal done with the US attorney so he only faced a charge of prostitution in 2009 (?). His dozens of victims never got a chance to speak in that case. While in "jail" he got work release 12 hours a day. His jail cell door was always open. He received food that no other prisoners got. He literally flew on his jet and helicopter while in jail.   

I'm convinced Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz used Epstein's underage girls.

First, it appears that many politicians, scientists and celebrities rubbed shoulders with Epstein legitimately. He inserted himself in a lot of charitable endeavors. A number of these people visited Epstein and are in photos with him, but the girls acknowledge that most did not partake in his crimes. But Clinton denied ever being on Epstein's island, yet multiple people saw him there, and there are logs that show Clinton on Epstein's plane flying to the island. No girl on the show said that she had sex with Clinton. But why his denial of even going there?
Why the denial? Well, I dunno. Perhaps because the accusation is untrue?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/nyregion/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein.html

I am quite willing to be persuaded otherwise, but I will require some substantive evidence.
Prince Andrew was caught in lies. When presented with the infamous photo of himself and the blonde girl, he tripped himself up when he referred to never being upstairs at Maxwell's. How did he know what her 2nd floor looked like if he'd never been there? How did he know that the photo was taken on the 2nd floor? (the girl stated that moments after the pic was taken, he raped her for the first time). He was also seen by a worker grinding on a topless girl by the pool on the island (possibly the same girl).
Prince Andrew's behaviour has been distinctly odd. His interview was a car crash and only invited more questions. Why he went for the walk-in-the-park meeting with Epstein (after his conviction) is either indicative of something substantial, or a monumental lapse in judgement. It is reasonable for the US authorities to investigate the Prince Andrew since there are credible accusations against him.
And Dershowitz...well most of us don't trust lawyers, but this one oozes slime from every pore. He spent way too much time defending himself unconvincingly in his interview. Girl claims he raped her 6 or 7 times.   

Just disgusting. I hope Maxwell is alive for her trial, and has to face these women.       
I also find Dershowitz's behaviour bizarre - his inability to simply shut up is striking. Especially for a trained lawyer of some repute. On the other hand, if the accusations against him are totally untrue, how might any of us act in similar a situation?
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why the denial? Well, I dunno. Perhaps because the accusation is untrue?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/nyregion/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein.html

I am quite willing to be persuaded otherwise, but I will require some substantive evidence.
Well, two people claim Clinton was on the island. Virginia Giuffre said it in a 2015 sworn affidavit, and Epstein's IT person Steve Scully said he saw Clinton sitting with Epstein on the island compound's porch. (neither accused him of sex there)
― Christine Szymanski

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Well, two people claim Clinton was on the island. Virginia Giuffre said it in a 2015 sworn affidavit, and Epstein's IT person Steve Scully said he saw Clinton sitting with Epstein on the island compound's porch. (neither accused him of sex there)

Also the flight logs as you have already mentioned.

Yeah, Giuffre seems to be fairly clear that she never saw Clinton doing anything with anyone there, but his denial of ever being to the island just makes him look guilty.

Andrew, well, there is no point even trying to say he is not guilty of stuff, at least two eyewitnesses and the rest.

The lawyer seems guilty as fuck too, an no way I'd take the word of a bent lawyer who has made a career on defending some of the scummiest people on the planet over an abused girl who comes across collected and very balanced, she has no reason to drag him in and not Clinton.

I was like some others in that I didn't want to watch, skipped parts of the stories of the abuse as it's just heartbreaking and horrible to hear. After watching the series I found so many parts of it angering, stuff as mentioned and Acosta etc. So many vile people who you just can't imagine behaving in such ways, really sickening. Just hope they now get every person involved and hold them accountable.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
If Bill Clinton denies it, im inclined to agree with him....... Its not like hes got form in lying to the world about his sex life. 

Andrew couldnt of done it, he was in Woking eating Pizza, half price from next month (eat out help out, dont sweat).

And Ghislaine, poor girl..... became a pimp and a pervert because she didnt get enough attention in life...

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
Urgh. I agree that the evidence against Maxwell would seem insurmountable for her to defend against. And there are credible accusations against Prince Andrew (and probably Dershowitz too)* which deserve thorough investigation. But, as a matter of course, we should not assume people's guilt - because this regularly leads to miscarriages of justice. This is why we, as a society, developed a legal framework (flawed as it might be) and procedures to properly evaluate the evidence.

* I find both Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz to be odious characters. Sometimes, it seems, some hope for their guilt. But I hope they are innocent. Why? Because to hope otherwise means there are victims of the two men, and I cannot hope for that.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Bail hearing today for Jizz.

Apparently when they caught up with her, she was under protection by ex British soldiers, and her phone was wrapped in foil.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I won't be shocked by any result in this. She'll die of COVID-19 (wink wink), "hang herself", "poison herself", get life in prison, or just 18 months, or get a mistrial, or be found not guilty. Anything could happen.

Though I suppose the shock would be her living through the trial and then getting 10+ years in prison? What are the odds on that?
― Christine Szymanski

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
I won't be shocked by any result in this. She'll die of COVID-19 (wink wink), "hang herself", "poison herself", get life in prison, or just 18 months, or get a mistrial, or be found not guilty. Anything could happen.

Though I suppose the shock would be her living through the trial and then getting 10+ years in prison? What are the odds on that?

You've missed off the Presidential pardon.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
Bail has been refused. Better make sure she's got her slip-ons on.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Bail has been refused. Better make sure she's got her slip-ons on.

I read the trial won’t be until July 2021, is that usual for such a long wait? At least she can’t get out now until then. Also if Trump an his lot are out by then there will hopefully a smaller chance of any dodgy dealings!

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
They'll be another documetary in few years with her the focal point.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
I wonder, will she have to be incarcerated in a special wing exclusively for other paedophiles/sexual offenders.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
I wonder, will she have to be incarcerated in a special wing exclusively for other paedophiles/sexual offenders.

She's being put in that cell where the cameras are on the blink.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
She's being put in that cell where the cameras are on the blink.
Never a good sign.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
I read the trial won’t be until July 2021, is that usual for such a long wait? At least she can’t get out now until then. Also if Trump an his lot are out by then there will hopefully a smaller chance of any dodgy dealings!

More opportunity for the guilty to gather up all her dirt on them and destroy it before she strangles herself?

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Never a good sign.
Can't see the sign. The cameras aren't working. ;D
― Christine Szymanski

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
More opportunity for the guilty to gather up all her dirt on them and destroy it before she strangles herself tragically succumbs to COVID-19?
Fixed. :-X
― Christine Szymanski

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
Some twatter reports that WaPo is dropping a story today that the owner of the Washington NFL team with the racist name was doing....some....shit.  Related to Epstein tangentially
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Rheinbacher

• Main Stander
Clip of Trump just discovered from 2015 where he seems to indicate that he and Prince Andrew knew what went on on Epstein's Island.

https://mobile.twitter.com/StefSimanowitz/status/1284191676991406080

Online Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤

Four days after being assigned to the Epstein/Deutsche Bank case, the judge's son has been murdered and her husband injured.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/19/us/federal-judge-esther-salas-shooting-investigation/index.html

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Four days after being assigned to the Epstein/Deutsche Bank case, the judge's son has been murdered and her husband injured.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/19/us/federal-judge-esther-salas-shooting-investigation/index.html

that's fucked up.  Also, fuck off

"Judge Salas and her family are in our thoughts at this time as they cope with this senseless act," New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy said in a statement. "This tragedy is our latest reminder that gun violence remains a crisis in our country and that our work to make every community safer isn't done."

Random and senseless was it?
Believer

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

The suspect was apparently an anti-feminist lawyer/conspiracy theorist. Naturally, he was also a Trump supporter and had appeared on Fox
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1234408?

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Has something popped up on Reddit about this? Some documents with names redacted that haven't quite been redacted? lol

Offline tinman1

• A friend of Dorothy
  • Kopite
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 06:48:21 pm by tinman1 »
“Well to be honest with you, I’ve not got a lot to say about David Haye apart from he’s not a proper fighter, is he? He’s basically a bit of a gay fighter as I’ve said. Nothing against gays, but if there was ever a gay fighter David Haye would be one. He showed nothing! He had all the talk beforehand and he went in there and acted like a bitch!"