Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 115293 times)

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #960 on: December 12, 2020, 07:25:44 pm »
Mine was a 6.45 to 7.15 slot, but no way was I leaving it that late. Started queueing up just after 6, and was in within 15 minutes.

Despite the club saying to enter via turnstiles A and B (which to get to you would enter the fenced off area from by the club shop entrance) Turnstile E was also open.

You need two things with you, your ticket downloaded on to Apple/Google Pay on your phone and photo ID. You also need to have completed the Health questionnaire online prior, which they check that you have done. I did see someone sent away to the 'Welfare tent' which had been sent up in the area next to the Park pub, to complete this form.

You can either hold your phone up to the ticket scanner, or open the QR code and put your phone inside the same slot that you would normally put your ST in.

Very easy to get refreshments, I actually went three times and didn't have to queue at all, and toilets were almost empty.

The stewards in the front few rows didn't appear to have any plan for emptying the stadium afterwards, as they were discussing the best way to do it throughout the second half. In the end, even though I was virtually right next to the 106 entrance, everyone was asked to go along the row to 107 where we met those coming down the stairs. I'm sure they'll sort a proper plan for next time.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #961 on: December 12, 2020, 09:03:05 pm »
All sounds good. Thanks Stoz. I am just slightly confused about the tkt part. It might become clear when I have a tkt but do I have to download an app to use it? My phone is full so if so I'd better get cracking on deleting stuff :D Priorities!

I asked a friend what app I needed but she didn't seem to know.
We are a team of one half.

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #962 on: December 12, 2020, 09:46:59 pm »
You buy the ticket in the normal way online.

Then shortly afterwards, the function of 'Download NFC pass' appears on your order history. To be able to download the ticket to your phone, you'll need a Google account and the Google Pay app, or you could use the Apple equivalent if you have an Iphone. You click on Download NFC pass, and it takes you to the links to log into either your Apple account, or your Google. Once you do that, it downloads it to your account, and is then visible on your phone.

If I were you, I'd get the Google/Apple Pay ASAP, and put your debit card on there and make a couple of contactless payments, just so you can get used to using it. Your phone will also need to have some sort of security, ie: pin code or fingerprint to get into it, as this is a requirement of using contactless technology.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #963 on: December 12, 2020, 10:11:35 pm »
Google Pay then.I have used NFC for my Arriva e-tkt when I was going to work every day but they changed the app and the new one wouldn't download so I left it.
Thanks for that advice. I have never paid with my phone for anything :D But I knew there must be an app I'd need. Might spend 2moro deleting stuff as I watch the match then! Good job I didn't get Spurs!

I have a swipe pattern of dots to get into it so prob ok. Appreciate the advice
We are a team of one half.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #964 on: December 16, 2020, 08:58:49 am »
It really is about time the club started getting fan update sorted for remaining members

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #965 on: December 16, 2020, 09:02:44 am »
It really is about time the club started getting fan update sorted for remaining members

I couldn’t agree more. They missed a trick not sorting this out during lockdown. Not like it’s a priority in comparison to a pandemic but it would’ve kept the staff busy

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #966 on: December 16, 2020, 11:49:35 pm »
Definitely.. I'm very nervous that this will stop me qualifying for the ballot for the CL home game.. haven't missed a CL home game in years (all on my own card) but due to missing out by 1 a couple of seasons ago I wasn't in the fan update
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #967 on: December 17, 2020, 09:43:25 am »
Definitely.. I'm very nervous that this will stop me qualifying for the ballot for the CL home game.. haven't missed a CL home game in years (all on my own card) but due to missing out by 1 a couple of seasons ago I wasn't in the fan update

The fan update was nothing to do with CL attendance though.

There have been two fan updates, one for members with 13+ PL games, and the second for all season ticket holders.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #968 on: December 17, 2020, 11:59:52 am »
The fan update was nothing to do with CL attendance though.

There have been two fan updates, one for members with 13+ PL games, and the second for all season ticket holders.

Think Matt means he had 12 in the league, shouldn't impact CL either way

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #969 on: December 17, 2020, 12:06:10 pm »
I think Matt is worried because the criteria to attend league matches only includes those who have already completed the fan updated, so season ticket holders and members on 19. If they use similar criteria for the CL match, by only including those who have completed the fan update, he'll miss out.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #970 on: December 17, 2020, 12:38:06 pm »
I think Matt is worried because the criteria to attend league matches only includes those who have already completed the fan updated, so season ticket holders and members on 19. If they use similar criteria for the CL match, by only including those who have completed the fan update, he'll miss out.

Games in 2020/21 won't count for credit though

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #971 on: December 17, 2020, 12:39:38 pm »
Ah yes, got it.

The club have to account for it then. Surely they know there are people with full CL credits who haven't completed fan update. He should be good.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #972 on: December 17, 2020, 12:42:32 pm »
Games in 2020/21 won't count for credit though

He means this season. Matt has full credits in the CL from previous seasons and he's worried about the Leipzig home match

Ah yes, got it.

The club have to account for it then. Surely they know there are people with full CL credits who haven't completed fan update. He should be good.

I'm sure they will but you never know with our TO

Online RedRon

• Main Stander
« Reply #973 on: February 11, 2021, 11:05:26 am »
This is not season ticket but a membership, basically me and a mate went away games together but he moved to Australia around 7 years ago and my son had been using the membership since for away games. With regards to fan update (will be due soon as not in the 13+ homes games one) i've been speaking to the fan update team for a while as I have lost contact with my mate since and unable to get hold of him so cannot do fan update. I asked can the membership be transferred to my son's name as he has been using it for last 7 years (I am the lead purchaser and always bought together) and they asked me to send proof and will look into it.

I sent them the account's full purchase history (which only goes as far back as 2015 on new system) where it shows my own membership was the lead purchaser, the membership renewals emails and bank statements for proof of purchase and also highlighted the address on the account match my own address (as this was changed years ago when my mate passed it over).

Didn't hear from them and continued to chase up only to get an email now saying they cannot transfer due to terms and conditions and decision has come back from management.

Seriously pissed off now so is my young lad. I only go with him and won't be travelling alone to the games so there will likely be two memberships now falling of the aways.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #974 on: February 11, 2021, 01:17:20 pm »
Your lad can still use the away tickets currently (well, when we can eventually return).

It's a tough situation on putting it in his name - as lead purchaser and shared addresses aren't great proof imo and the club can't just sign over fancards willy nilly.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #975 on: February 11, 2021, 01:46:44 pm »
Any idea when fan update will be for members who only reached 13+ last season? Or basically just all remaining members?

Online RedRon

• Main Stander
« Reply #976 on: February 11, 2021, 03:31:29 pm »
Your lad can still use the away tickets currently (well, when we can eventually return).

It's a tough situation on putting it in his name - as lead purchaser and shared addresses aren't great proof imo and the club can't just sign over fancards willy nilly.

When they asked me over the phone about proof I mentioned I am the lead purchaser etc and that is what they told me to send. I also gave bank statements for the membership renewals not sure what other proof I can use. But looking at their reply they are not questioning the proof they said terms and conditions, I went back asking for a bit more information and they came back with the membership should not have been passed on 7 years ago and this is in the terms and conditions and cannot transfer. I then questioned wasn't this fan update supposed to be the oppurtunity for LFC to ensure they understand who is going to the game and that this is the only time to transfer into the correct name. So they cannot use the 'no transfer' reason as really it is the same story as someone who's been using another person's season ticket but now transferring to their own name. The issue I think is not having the consent from my friend but they haven't mentioned that or that the proof doesn't qualify.

They then came back with sorry but it is managements decision and also I had enough time to do it between Oct to Dec 19 when the membership was due fan update and that time has now passed it is too late, but they failed to even realise it wasn't due then as it does not have the 13+ home games (just the aways) and I am actually trying to get the issue sorted early (as was told over phone I can). They have just come back to me now saying they will escalate again to management.

I mean that doesn't even give me confidence that they even reviewed the case thoroughly and have come back with different reasons for not allowing it, the membership is basically the one due for update for all remaining members.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #977 on: February 11, 2021, 04:57:42 pm »
When they asked me over the phone about proof I mentioned I am the lead purchaser etc and that is what they told me to send. I also gave bank statements for the membership renewals not sure what other proof I can use. But looking at their reply they are not questioning the proof they said terms and conditions, I went back asking for a bit more information and they came back with the membership should not have been passed on 7 years ago and this is in the terms and conditions and cannot transfer. I then questioned wasn't this fan update supposed to be the oppurtunity for LFC to ensure they understand who is going to the game and that this is the only time to transfer into the correct name. So they cannot use the 'no transfer' reason as really it is the same story as someone who's been using another person's season ticket but now transferring to their own name. The issue I think is not having the consent from my friend but they haven't mentioned that or that the proof doesn't qualify.

They then came back with sorry but it is managements decision and also I had enough time to do it between Oct to Dec 19 when the membership was due fan update and that time has now passed it is too late, but they failed to even realise it wasn't due then as it does not have the 13+ home games (just the aways) and I am actually trying to get the issue sorted early (as was told over phone I can). They have just come back to me now saying they will escalate again to management.

I mean that doesn't even give me confidence that they even reviewed the case thoroughly and have come back with different reasons for not allowing it, the membership is basically the one due for update for all remaining members.

Hope you get sorted, what a shitshow, sometimes it literally seems to depend which TO person you speak to on which day as to what the result will be.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #978 on: February 11, 2021, 06:55:35 pm »
Should have just left it till the fan update is actually happening (who knows when) then you can just transfer on the fan update portal.

Pretty sure you could transfer membership on that, just needed to upload ID of both people

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #979 on: March 5, 2021, 04:39:54 pm »
If you have done fan update on a season ticket, then you move house, do I just contact them to do fan update again? With my new ID?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #980 on: March 5, 2021, 05:46:25 pm »
If you have done fan update on a season ticket, then you move house, do I just contact them to do fan update again? With my new ID?

I think that will be the case mate

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/mem-mmd-how-do-i-update-my-address

Or you could try this which was the previous method

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/season-ticket-and-member-address-update
« Last Edit: March 5, 2021, 06:27:29 pm by Philipm20 »

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #981 on: March 6, 2021, 10:09:28 am »
Is it likely we will get new ST cards next season if there has been a change of name?

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #982 on: March 6, 2021, 03:03:36 pm »
Is it likely we will get new ST cards next season if there has been a change of name?

Would assume those who have successfully changed their tickets to their actual name will surely get one. Imagine those who haven't just keep their current ones.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #983 on: March 6, 2021, 10:23:42 pm »
I think that will be the case mate

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/mem-mmd-how-do-i-update-my-address

Or you could try this which was the previous method

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/season-ticket-and-member-address-update

Thanks mate. Will wait until my driving license is delivered and get in touch.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #984 on: March 8, 2021, 12:30:23 pm »

I think they will be doing away with ST and Membership cards and going down the NFC route like they did with the games back in December

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #985 on: March 12, 2021, 05:51:39 pm »
Any idea when fan update will be for members who only reached 13+ last season? Or basically just all remaining members?

Yeah would like to know when this will happen

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #986 on: April 7, 2021, 03:32:07 pm »
Just emailed the club about swapping my membership card into my mates name as he has been using it for years to go the cup games. I was using my season ticket which is now been changed into my name for the cups so I told my mate he can just use my fan card at the time.

I have already emailed the club about ten times last year around the tome of the season ticket fan update. I explained that the member card is in my name and now the season ticket i shared with my dad is in my name aswell so the member card needs changing to my mates.

The club kept telling me members would have chance to update the name this year but when i emailed them today someones replied saying that the member card will be cancelled now and that members cant change the name on the ticket.

I dont understand though that if someone has 13 league games on the member card you can change the name but if its only cup games your not allowed. My mates paid for the card for years and for all the games on it but now the club have said the membership will be cancelled and all games on it lost.

Feel like every time you speak to the ticket office you get a different answer or someone telling you theyl speak to the manager and get back to you. There mist be loads of people with less than 13 games on their card who are gonna lose their member card if its not in their own name already.

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #987 on: April 7, 2021, 03:55:10 pm »

Response from club below. I did email them at the time of updating my season ticket to say that my membership needed changing to avoid having two cards in the same name. Just seems strange that anyone with over 13 games can transfer but less than that cant?

Dear

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football club with regards to membership transfer.

Back in 2019 we introduced fan update for memberships for supporters who had attended 13 or more premier league games from the previous season. 

Liverpool Football club were aware that there was a large number of memberships in circulation that did not belong to the person(s) using them. So we also allowed a one of transfer of these memberships along with those supporters that had more than one membership tin their name  that 13 or more premier league credits. 

We did not include any memberships that just had cup game credits or under the 13 premier league credits when completing the fan update process back in 2019. 

Now as you have a season ticket in your name as per the season ticket fan update of 2020 your membership will no longer be able to be renewed for 2021/22 season.

I can confirm that we are not going to complete a fan update process at this time however should this change we will notify those members impacted. 

I hope this now clarifies the fan update process for you, if I can be of any further assistance then please get back in touch.

Thank you for your continued support. 

Kind regards

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #988 on: April 7, 2021, 03:58:39 pm »
I don't get why they are not completing the fan update for everyone else? It could have been done easily this season.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #989 on: April 7, 2021, 04:21:03 pm »
I don't get why they are not completing the fan update for everyone else? It could have been done easily this season.

They told me last year to wait to update the member cards and that they were doing season tickets first then members with thirteen and after that would be my chance to change. Now i dont know if ive just been unlucky and had someone with no clue respond to me or whether they have just binned off doing the update for everyone else?

Every time you email the club they always contradict themselves and ye cant even ring them because everyones at home.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #990 on: April 7, 2021, 10:00:59 pm »
Eh? So those who reached 13 last season are never going to be able to complete fan update?

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #991 on: April 7, 2021, 10:58:43 pm »
I believe that if you are successful under the season ticket update and get one transferred into your name, any membership you have is automatically cancelled. And you get refund of membership money.

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #992 on: April 8, 2021, 10:16:14 am »
I believe that if you are successful under the season ticket update and get one transferred into your name, any membership you have is automatically cancelled. And you get refund of membership money.

Yeah they are cancelling the membership but my point is why are people with 13 prem games allowed to do the fan update but my card isnt eligible and is being cancelled?

The whole point of the update was meant to be making sure the tickets were in the correct name. If i had 13 prem games on my card they would have let me change the name no problem. I told them at the time when i changed the season ticket that i also needed to change the member card but they just said to wait until this year to sort the membership.

They just emailed again saying i have broke their membership terms and conditions which is  correct but at the same time so has literally every other person who has used the fan update so what is the problem.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #993 on: May 8, 2021, 01:07:58 pm »
Must be one of the minority on here to not have done the fan update yet..

Despite falling off the league ladder in recent seasons, I haven't missed a cup game for years. When are the rest of us getting the fan update?

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #994 on: June 11, 2021, 03:29:31 pm »
Just done the fan update, it said it wanted me to change my password but I've already done that earlier in the summer.
When I tried to change it again it rejected all the options I tried to create even though they should have been within the guidelines, so I've just used the changed one from earlier and it seemed to like that.
Uploaded ID and everything seemed to work ok, says I'll get an email.

If something had gone wrong would I know by now?
Legacy fan

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #995 on: August 17, 2023, 01:40:17 am »
is this happening for members who have got tickets for 2023-24 and not done it yet please ?

not seen or had any info from lfc yet, ta - YNWA
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #996 on: August 25, 2023, 04:17:42 pm »
club have sent emails to do before 26 september for members who bought tickets - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #997 on: August 26, 2023, 12:47:38 pm »
The dog ate my ID

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #998 on: September 8, 2023, 10:05:36 pm »
Must be one of the minority on here to not have done the fan update yet..

Despite falling off the league ladder in recent seasons, I haven't missed a cup game for years. When are the rest of us getting the fan update?

In the same boat. Madness really that we haven't had to do it