Author Topic: Word Association Game... where will our minds take us?  (Read 1813414 times)

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline joe buck

• Kopite
  • La La La La La Goose Goose Goose Goose.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline Salty Dog

• Sworn enemy of Sugary Cat.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.
It's like all punishments though, isn't it. You just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and think of England. - Yorkykopite

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
Re: Word Association Game... where will our minds take us?
« Reply #53405 on: June 29, 2021, 03:30:19 pm »
sacked
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline joe buck

• Kopite

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline joe buck

• Kopite

Online Emerald Red

• Legacy Fan
  • since 1956

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53414 on: July 2, 2021, 07:29:52 am »
Holidays
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan

Offline Salty Dog

• Sworn enemy of Sugary Cat.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.
It's like all punishments though, isn't it. You just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and think of England. - Yorkykopite

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53428 on: July 5, 2021, 06:35:00 pm »
Eternal

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53431 on: July 5, 2021, 07:32:54 pm »
Wave

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53438 on: July 7, 2021, 06:50:16 am »
Creating

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability