Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 583864 times)

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3520 on: March 10, 2020, 03:12:04 pm »
Because you’re linked that will be half the battle sorted so when you get confirmation and ring to order your tickets they will probably need to speak to you both individually on the call to confirm details etc and then you can do everything. That’s how I did it for me and my dad.

Just make sure you’re both together when you do order and then it should be relatively easy.

Thanks for the info, just hope the order period isn't when my lad is on holiday!

All assuming things go as planned of course, don't want to be getting ahead of myself, just like to know what the situation is in advance.
Legacy fan

Online Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3521 on: March 10, 2020, 03:33:45 pm »
I am very confused if you’re related or not hahahaha. Funny thinking you’re conversing ona forum whilst sitting next to each other.

No relation! I'm pushing 40 whilst my dad in his 60's doesn't even know what RAWK is!

Online Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3522 on: March 10, 2020, 03:34:14 pm »
Because you’re linked that will be half the battle sorted so when you get confirmation and ring to order your tickets they will probably need to speak to you both individually on the call to confirm details etc and then you can do everything. That’s how I did it for me and my dad.

Just make sure you’re both together when you do order and then it should be relatively easy.

When I did it we didn't need to be together but that was circa 2012 or so.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3523 on: November 25, 2020, 03:28:36 pm »
I periodically log in to the waiting list just on the off chance it's changed. It's been "down for scheduled maintenance" for over a week now, so I would expect some movement in the not too distant future, they must be adjusting for after the recent update.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3524 on: November 30, 2020, 04:54:51 pm »
I hope so! Read again today that Anfield Rd Extension will be 5,200 for general admission and 1,800 for hospitality.

Depends if other areas of the stadium that are GA are made into season tickets (wishful thinking!).

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3525 on: November 30, 2020, 04:55:58 pm »
I hope so! Read again today that Anfield Rd Extension will be 5,200 for general admission and 1,800 for hospitality.

Depends if other areas of the stadium that are GA are made into season tickets (wishful thinking!).

Thought it was going to be all GA, or is that before they increased the size of it again?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 05:53:43 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3526 on: November 30, 2020, 05:01:21 pm »
From Mr. Pearce:

The ambitious project will add around 7,000 extra seats to increase the stadium’s capacity to around 61,000.

Out of that 7,000, 5,200 will be general admission with the other 1,800 offering lounge and sports bar hospitality.

Demand has long since exceeded supply at Anfield with some 23,000 Liverpool fans on a season ticket waiting list.

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3527 on: December 3, 2020, 12:17:04 pm »
From Mr. Pearce:

The ambitious project will add around 7,000 extra seats to increase the stadium’s capacity to around 61,000.

Out of that 7,000, 5,200 will be general admission with the other 1,800 offering lounge and sports bar hospitality.

Demand has long since exceeded supply at Anfield with some 23,000 Liverpool fans on a season ticket waiting list.

Has there ever been any indication on how many of the 5200 GA will be used to reduce the STWL?

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3528 on: December 3, 2020, 12:57:58 pm »

Has there ever been any indication on how many of the 5200 GA will be used to reduce the STWL?

I haven't seen anything, but I've come up with this:

When the main stand was done, there were 2,000 new season tickets added from 8,000 seats. However, the percentage of corporate seats was a bit higher.  From the numbers I can crunch online, they added about 3,500 new corporate seats, so nearly half of the expansion was corporate. Those 2,000 STs therefore came out of the remaining 4,500 GA tickets (a percentage of just under 45%). If we saw a similar percentage of Anny Road GA tickets go to the ST waiting list, we'd be looking at around 2340 new Season Tickets.

This is all obviously just guesswork on my part, the club might not want to create that many new STs.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #3529 on: December 3, 2020, 01:12:47 pm »

That's a bit misleading. At least some of the 1,800 hospitality seats in the Upper Anfield Road are already allowed for in the existing set up. Blocks 225, 226 and 227 (and 228?) are used as hospitality with offsite catering. And with 2000 away fans in the new upper tier it will free up another 2000 GA seats in the Lower.

It should mean almost 6,000 new GA seats overall. (All with the caveat that I haven't been through all of the figures).
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3530 on: December 3, 2020, 02:31:54 pm »
I haven't seen anything, but I've come up with this:

When the main stand was done, there were 2,000 new season tickets added from 8,000 seats. However, the percentage of corporate seats was a bit higher.  From the numbers I can crunch online, they added about 3,500 new corporate seats, so nearly half of the expansion was corporate. Those 2,000 STs therefore came out of the remaining 4,500 GA tickets (a percentage of just under 45%). If we saw a similar percentage of Anny Road GA tickets go to the ST waiting list, we'd be looking at around 2340 new Season Tickets.

This is all obviously just guesswork on my part, the club might not want to create that many new STs.

Thanks for the figures. Totally understand its guesswork but at least its something to refer to given the MS allocation. Im ~4k on the list. Was hoping AR development would get me within touching distance after 20+ years.... :-(

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3531 on: December 3, 2020, 02:57:58 pm »
Thanks for the figures. Totally understand its guesswork but at least its something to refer to given the MS allocation. Im ~4k on the list. Was hoping AR development would get me within touching distance after 20+ years.... :-(

3,777 for me. I hope the same, the expansion combined with the recent project to sort out ST ownership should bump us up the list quite significantly. Houllier was the manager when I went on the list, I was 19. I never thought I'd probably be the other side of 40 when I finally got one.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3532 on: December 3, 2020, 02:59:19 pm »
That's a bit misleading. At least some of the 1,800 hospitality seats in the Upper Anfield Road are already allowed for in the existing set up. Blocks 225, 226 and 227 (and 228?) are used as hospitality with offsite catering. And with 2000 away fans in the new upper tier it will free up another 2000 GA seats in the Lower.

It should mean almost 6,000 new GA seats overall. (All with the caveat that I haven't been through all of the figures).

If that's the case then even better!

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3533 on: December 3, 2020, 03:39:03 pm »
Might be wrong, but I'm sure I recall reading that a significant plan of the explansion of the Anny Road was to reduce the STWL. Presume that by doing this, they will free up a good amount of  tickets from the Members with 13+ at the same time.

Lets hope so, as I'm about 3700 on the list. Not sure exactly where as the page is down for maintenance

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3534 on: December 3, 2020, 04:17:49 pm »
Might be wrong, but I'm sure I recall reading that a significant plan of the explansion of the Anny Road was to reduce the STWL. Presume that by doing this, they will free up a good amount of  tickets from the Members with 13+ at the same time.

Lets hope so, as I'm about 3700 on the list. Not sure exactly where as the page is down for maintenance

Fingers crossed - mind you reducing STWL by 1k to 2k could be spun as a 'significant' amount given they only release a hundred or so each season. Anyway wont need to worry about for a few years yet till its built.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #3535 on: December 15, 2020, 10:17:44 pm »
I'm about 2.8k down the list so I might just squeeze in hopefully :)
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3536 on: December 15, 2020, 11:09:38 pm »

Still down for maintenance !?

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3537 on: December 15, 2020, 11:51:25 pm »

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3538 on: February 4, 2021, 04:30:20 pm »
yep. looks like.it.

And still. Quite a few months now for scheduled maintenance on a waiting list?!
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3539 on: February 8, 2021, 05:14:52 pm »
I don't think we'll see it available again now until next season when (hopefully) we'll be back in stadiums normally. Whatever movement is happening as a result of the cleanup of the STs won't be displayed until then is my guess. I also think we'd see some fairly significant changes to it post-Covid, certainly more than a normal summer - between ST holders who have sadly died, people who have got used to not going and don't want a ST anymore, or whatever other reasons.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3540 on: February 10, 2021, 01:54:18 pm »
I don't think we'll see it available again now until next season when (hopefully) we'll be back in stadiums normally.

Do you think that they will allow 50,000+ crowds as early as August? I'm not so sure. There might still be travel restrictions in late summer as well, they are telling people not to book holidays even in the UK.

I think that things looked different before Christmas but not so sure now.
Legacy fan

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3541 on: February 11, 2021, 12:31:46 pm »
Do you think that they will allow 50,000+ crowds as early as August?

No chance. But I'm hopeful that at some point in 2021/22, we'll be back to full capacity.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3542 on: February 11, 2021, 09:08:31 pm »
Many won't get their first vaccine until the summer, never mind their 2nd, and I can't see them allowing many in before that.
As for those who refuse it, or if we will need proof, who knows?!

And then there is the question of where people are from....
We are a team of one half.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3543 on: February 12, 2021, 10:07:07 am »
Anyone who refuses the vaccine (for any reason other than a genuine medical reason) should not be allowed out of their front door never mind to the stadium

Offline KloppoKopo

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3544 on: February 14, 2021, 07:39:05 pm »
I don't think we'll see it available again now until next season when (hopefully) we'll be back in stadiums normally. Whatever movement is happening as a result of the cleanup of the STs won't be displayed until then is my guess. I also think we'd see some fairly significant changes to it post-Covid, certainly more than a normal summer - between ST holders who have sadly died, people who have got used to not going and don't want a ST anymore, or whatever other reasons.

I also expect that year on year there will be a significant number that become available as a result of the new restrictions on allowing others to use your season ticket, and this new “bio” ticket technology I read somewhere they had invested in. If you can no longer afford the cost you’re going to struggle to keep hold of it by letting your mates use it etc.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #3545 on: February 16, 2021, 04:47:28 pm »
Anyone who refuses the vaccine (for any reason other than a genuine medical reason) should not be allowed out of their front door never mind to the stadium

I agree - all this stuff about human rights and free choices is bollocks. Yes you have a choice - don't have it. But then you cant do X,Y, Z. Dont like it? Tough shit.

If you want to go to Africa on an African Safari, you go the doctors and have a jab. Nobody complains, it's just the done thing. We now have a virus in our country that kills people and if you want to be able to enjoy sociable activities that are non-essential, then you have to get vaccinated.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3546 on: February 17, 2021, 11:39:24 am »
It's just the conspiracy theory bollocks that does my head in. People are just fucking ridiculous.

Just have it, then we can get out of this situation.

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #3547 on: April 8, 2021, 12:11:54 am »
Last time I checked in Sept. 2020 I was 2,167 on the list. Got on it back in 1999 when I was 19 years old so a bit crazy reading about others that have been on the list after 2000-2001 having got their season tickets. Such is life. Maybe when I turn 50 in 2030 I'll finally have one.
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3548 on: April 19, 2021, 01:51:12 pm »
This list will be rocketing right down with the news that RAWK is packing in, going the game, due to the impending new ESL.

People are finished, kerput, versplat, verslagen.

Count yourself lucky, you lucky queuerers

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3549 on: April 19, 2021, 03:01:27 pm »
In reality I fully expect to move up the list by about 20 places!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3550 on: May 20, 2021, 12:15:16 pm »
Anyone had a 'stand by for action' letter off the club like the ones they have sent out in previous years?
Legacy fan

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3551 on: May 24, 2021, 01:01:46 pm »

Anyone know when the temporary ST will be offered out? I'm guessing if you get a temp ST for 21/22 you'll retain your place on the normal STWL?

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3552 on: May 24, 2021, 08:44:06 pm »

Anyone know when the temporary ST will be offered out? I'm guessing if you get a temp ST for 21/22 you'll retain your place on the normal STWL?

From the website:

"If you are within the top 200 supporters on the waiting list, we advise that there is the possibility that we may be in touch with you at the end of May 2021 to offer you a Season Ticket.  If you are offered a Season Ticket for one year, this will not affect your existing waiting list position."

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3553 on: May 25, 2021, 08:00:48 am »
From the website:

"If you are within the top 200 supporters on the waiting list, we advise that there is the possibility that we may be in touch with you at the end of May 2021 to offer you a Season Ticket.  If you are offered a Season Ticket for one year, this will not affect your existing waiting list position."

Cheers hadnt seen that.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3554 on: May 28, 2021, 08:03:15 pm »
So from the fan update only 200 ST’s have become available?

Offline joebarnes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3555 on: June 10, 2021, 05:18:21 pm »
Today I’ve been offered a season ticket!!!

21 years to the month since I went on the list! Prior to this I think I was 141 on the list

Offline Panther

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3556 on: June 10, 2021, 05:59:23 pm »

21 years to the month since I went on the list! Prior to this I think I was 141 on the list

My son has been offered the 1 year season ticket, he’s been on the list for 21 years too...he was 5 when he went on it.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3557 on: June 10, 2021, 09:21:52 pm »

Nice one!

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3558 on: June 11, 2021, 03:30:59 pm »
Got our emails and have made a mess of completed the fan update.

Just have to see what happens now!

Went on the list in August 2000
Legacy fan

Offline joebarnes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3559 on: June 11, 2021, 06:18:33 pm »
My son has been offered the 1 year season ticket, he’s been on the list for 21 years too...he was 5 when he went on it.

My offer of one is on a permanent basis, went on the list in June 2000. Checked and I was 140 on the list before this. Completed the fan update and it has been validated today.