Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: NBA Discussion
« Last post by TheFinalBoss on Today at 05:11:24 am »
Knicks are the team to beat for me in The East, Boston are a cupcake outfit and that Knicks side are as gritty as the 90's team in a best seven of series I fancy the Knicks to beat The Celtics in six as Knicks seem like they are a side built for the playoffs.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by Giono on Today at 04:56:26 am »
Is the answer him playing midfield I wonder? I don't see it making his defensive performance any better or any less needed. And his long, lower percentage passing is a definite asset, but he doesn't have a great short passing ability under a press.

I am glad that this experiment with making him free to become a 4th midfielder may be ending. The sacrifice to wing attack and wing defence isn't worth the trade off in my opinion.

His long passing is wonderful. I hope the new manager can find a solution to get more of the good from him and less of the poor. I personally think that is as an attacking fullback but who knows.
Media and Arts / Re: Only connect...
« Last post by Lfc19ynwa on Today at 04:54:54 am »
Connections
Puzzle #319
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by Tokyoite on Today at 04:50:35 am »
He'll be a Madrid player next season. Last summer it was Trent trying to convince Bellingham to come here. This summer it will be Bellingham convincing Trent to go to Madrid.

Doubt there would be much convincing going on to be honest. Go to Real to play with Valverde, Bellingham, Mbappe etc. and win La Liga and CLs, not many would say no to that.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Tokyoite on Today at 04:45:04 am »
It really sucks that this is how it ends but you can never predict when your mental health is going to deteriorate. I wouldn't be upset if he took a few weeks off and only came back for the last game to be honest, he looks completely done and ready to head back home.

Hope he gets as much rest as he needs and is back in perfect health asap!
The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by Lfc19ynwa on Today at 04:45:04 am »
Wordle 1,041 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 822
4️⃣8️⃣
7️⃣5️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle/
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

#Worldle #825 (25.04.2024) 1/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

https://worldle.teuteuf.fr

🌎 Apr 25, 2024 🌍
🔥 63 | Avg. Guesses: 3.55
⬜🟥🟩 = 3

https://globle-game.com
#globle

Strands #53
“That’s cap!”
🔵🔵🟡🔵
🔵🔵🔵🔵

« Last post by Bastion Of Invincibility on Today at 04:20:12 am »
The best manager I have ever seen and an inspirational human being anyone would wish to emulate. At times, it felt like he was speaking directly into our hearts as fans and reassuring us everything would be okay. I have never seen a person that had the ability to understand your emotional needs before even you recognised them. And this is speaking as a fan from thousands of miles away. I can't imagine what a privilege it was for everyone at the club to work with him on a day-to-day basis.  A huge loss to the club and I imagine the city. Sadly, the PGMOL and the cheats robbed him of his true glory but anyone with any understanding recognises Klopp for the irreplaceable giant he is. What a champion and legend.
You hand on heart going into the season with a brand new MF thought we'd be challenging/had the season that we have had?

Yes. Said so before we even signed the new MF. LFC was on title winning form for the latter half of last season, expected a challenge this season regardless of changes, just a shame it seems to have petered out although it’s not mathematically over …
« Last post by wemmick on Today at 03:23:38 am »
Klopp seems done. I hope he gets a good, long rest. His teams have played some of the best football for almost 15 years. I loved his Dortmund sides. They played beautiful football. Our "mentality monsters" were phenomenal. They changed the game. Gegenpressing with high full backs was all over Europe after their run. Pure quality.   

I remember RAWK went nuts the day he signed. That crazy gif thread was fun as hell. One of the best. And, Klopp fucking well lived up to it.   
« Last post by Johnny Aldridge on Today at 03:18:24 am »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0EakQ-BcNQ&pp=ygUORGF5cyB0aGUga2lua3M%3D

The end doesn’t matter the journey was what it was all about, and I had days with this Liverpool Manager that will be with me on my deathbed, as happy as the days I’ll remember under Kenny, Joe Fagan, Rafa…

Thanks Jurgen.
Don’t be a stranger.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10