Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3439937 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #51400 on: February 23, 2021, 08:55:26 pm »
I must confess I’m actually a terrible putter.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51401 on: February 23, 2021, 08:56:17 pm »
I must confess I’m actually a terrible puttnner.

FTFY

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #51402 on: February 23, 2021, 08:57:58 pm »
Sorry to disappoint but I must confess that I am not Angela Lansbury!

I can’t remember why I changed my picture to her, I think it was someone mentioning George Lansbury in one of the politics threads, he being her grandfather and leader of the Labour Party.
I’ve just read her profile on Wikipedia ...my word...

On September 27, 1945, Lansbury married Richard Cromwell, an artist and decorator whose acting career had come to a standstill. Their marriage was troubled; Cromwell was gay, and had married Lansbury in the unsuccessful hope that it would turn him heterosexual.

No shit!!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51403 on: February 23, 2021, 09:12:12 pm »
They have all been tested for safety across multiple countries and health authorities, the Moderna one specifically has been widely rolled out as part of the US vaccine program.
Oh FFS yeah. Mind was blurred. Due here from April onwards?

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #51404 on: February 23, 2021, 09:17:50 pm »
Had the vaccine back in Jan. No side effects experienced except....when I wake up in the morning, the Windows 95 welcome tune now plays in my head!!
YNWA

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51405 on: February 23, 2021, 09:23:21 pm »
Had the vaccine back in Jan. No side effects experienced except....when I wake up in the morning, the Windows 95 welcome tune now plays in my head!!
:lmao

I'm keeping that one for the conspiracy nut jobs.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #51406 on: February 23, 2021, 09:29:23 pm »
I’ve just read her profile on Wikipedia ...my word...

No shit!!

It’s not something I know a lot about or have read into, it’s just one of those random things a teacher tells you at school and just sticks in your head for forever.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51407 on: February 23, 2021, 09:35:05 pm »
Oh dear....

I’ve got  an anti Vaxxer on my ass.

Did an assembly about vaccines and how they worked.  Myth busted some issues about coronavirus and showed the BAME vaccine video at the end.

A very very long complaint form one parent... yikes,..!
I know how you feel, and I'm not even a teacher or have an obligation to deal with things like that. You feel like your sanity is being stretched by these people. lately I can't help but feel a lot of anger towards them. It's beyond a lack of education, and no amount of rational scientific (basic or otherwise) will convince them that they are just absolutely batshit mental and flat out wrong. I see that death toll in America and in other places all over the world, and it's a slap in the face. It's disgusting and an insult to the people that have worked throughout the entire thing, despite their fears.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #51408 on: February 23, 2021, 09:39:59 pm »
I know how you feel, and I'm not even a teacher or have an obligation to deal with things like that. You feel like your sanity is being stretched by these people. lately I can't help but feel a lot of anger towards them. It's beyond a lack of education, and no amount of rational scientific (basic or otherwise) will convince them that they are just absolutely batshit mental and flat out wrong. I see that death toll in America and in other places all over the world, and it's a slap in the face. It's disgusting and an insult to the people that have worked throughout the entire thing, despite their fears.

Fucking madness isn’t it.

What really grinds my gears with any conspiracy theory or baseless claims (aside from the fact that they’re often dangerous) is how people just flippantly come out with narrative with absence of evidence and use the fact that it’s a conspiracy to justify why they’ve no evidence, then when the claim is eventually proven to be bullshit they just change it to something else, ad infinitum.

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51410 on: February 23, 2021, 09:44:31 pm »

What really grinds my gears with any conspiracy theory or baseless claims (aside from the fact that they’re often dangerous) is how people just flippantly come out with narrative with absence of evidence and use the fact that it’s a conspiracy to justify why they’ve no evidence, then when the claim is eventually proven to be bullshit they just change it to something else, ad infinitum.

And if you don't treat said opinion with the gravest respect you are the bad guy.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51411 on: February 23, 2021, 09:49:04 pm »

Absolutely bang on the money. They're right. You're wrong. The end. There isn't a single bone of humility in these people because at heart, they're a bunch of selfish c*nts with the IQ of an amoeba. Whenever you present statistics and evidence of millions of people getting vaccinated, and vaccines shown to be working, the response then switches to "Well, they're obviously being injected with a placebo, and it's not the real vaccine" because to their disappointment - and this is the thing that blows my mind to shreds - they are not seeing serious adverse side effects that they'd hoped, and no one is dropping dead so that they can gleefully gloat "I told you so".

I am not exaggerating when I say this: anyone peddling this bollocks should be permanently remembered for it. They should not be forgiven for it, unless they are will to admit they were badly wrong. The stigma should stick with them like a bad smell for the rest of their lives. It should affect their careers and prospects like a criminal record should. There is no excuses for the damage these people are causing.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51412 on: February 23, 2021, 09:51:59 pm »
OK.  Any chance?  Last page has been full of talk of holidays etc. Cut that out and have some sympathy for us in the EU, more specifically expats sitting in Berlin. Vaccine program here is a bit of a dogs dinner.  Add to that all the negative publicity around Oxford/AZ and I am pissed to read today that almost no-one is turning up for those AZ vaccines at Tegel - I find this really annoying as looks like I will be months away and will gladly take the AZ shot. 
To be honest - I'm just jealous of you guys living in UK with such an amazing covid plan::)   
Nah - I really am pleased for you all.  It's great, positive for once and long may this vaccines pace and energy roll on. 
It's all coming together - Get your tickets booked for CL final - it's on.
As usual it might be various approaches and organisation due to Germany being federal. Most in our family are in Hesse and my mum phoned me today and said that they will begin vaccinating those in the second group of the priority list, i.e. anyone aged 70 and up, starting March 5 and people can apply for appointments from today via online or phone. Since the start they have been doing 80 plus (and various risk groups). I never thought my parents (mum is mid, dad is end 70) would be able to apply for their jabs before mid/end of March. Very happy about that. Last weekend we were talking about vaccines and I was thinking I might have to convince them to take whatever was available at a given time, but my parents were cool with it and like, give me AZ any day, it's absolutely fine. Unfortunately the bad press had its effect on some people though, on top of the anti vaxxers. Really not what we all need.

Would it make any sense to check if Tegel is giving jabs to whoever comes by (outside of priority groups) before they let supplies rot?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51413 on: February 23, 2021, 09:53:48 pm »
Some experts don't appear to think that much of the article.

https://twitter.com/jcbarret/status/1364294846853308432
That’s positive... good to hear
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #51414 on: February 23, 2021, 09:59:08 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iCAm3WVH8bE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iCAm3WVH8bE</a>
YNWA

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51415 on: February 24, 2021, 12:18:48 am »
Had an email from Novavax trial that they are changing the trial around and now everyone that didn't get the vaccine in the first part of the trial will get one (and everyone else will get the placebo). Nobody gets deblinded as far as I can see unless you ask for it.

Not quite sure what benefit there is to still give people the placebo to be honest but happy nevertheless.
YNWA.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51416 on: February 24, 2021, 12:27:40 am »
Had an email from Novavax trial that they are changing the trial around and now everyone that didn't get the vaccine in the first part of the trial will get one (and everyone else will get the placebo). Nobody gets deblinded as far as I can see unless you ask for it.

Not quite sure what benefit there is to still give people the placebo to be honest but happy nevertheless.
Makes it all a single dose trial then? You just don’t know if you got the real one weeks ago or will get it now?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51417 on: February 24, 2021, 12:40:46 am »
Think it's also a psychological thing, people are itching to get some space, to see somewhere new and many have some cash in their pocket after a reduction in expenses over the lockdown.  I don't think I'd begrudge anyone a bit of a blow out holiday and there is some logic to getting in there early.

More broadly though, at least you know the majority of the UK population will have been vaccinated - which means less illness, less mutation and less need to worry.  It's those who seem to be optimistically wanting to travel to areas which are barely anywhere through their vaccination program and likely to be wary of British tourists (with the predominance of the B117 variant) tipping up.  Perhaps later in the year when we've seen a more broad roll out I can understand it, but before that, seems like there are a lot of variables.  In particular how the lockdowns/restrictions hold once the weather starts improving and people naturally want to get back outside again.

This part - "less mutation" - isn't strictly true, or at least it's a more complicated relationship than that.

Evolutionary pressure increases as the number of people protected from the virus, either through vaccination or infection, grows.

That isn't necessarily overly concerning though, for a variety of reasons included at the end of this short explainer.
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965703047/vaccines-could-drive-the-evolution-of-more-covid-19-mutants

Bottom line is "less mutation" only comes about with fewer infections (in everyone, although vaccinations will reduce infections in a proportion of people who have received them).
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 12:43:46 am by Classycara »

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51418 on: February 24, 2021, 01:03:07 am »

Looks like cases are flattening out at about the current rate, which is still quite high.

Maybe due to the part of the population that can't or won't follow the "stay at home" rules? If so, there is probably not much that will help, until vaccinations reach them. But even then, some might refuse and keep rates up.

It shows up quite well in age stratification. This is a decent recent graphic (note its in a log scale):

Still not liking these case trends in 15-64 years olds in England.
https://twitter.com/VictimOfMaths/status/1364255222026162178

(although would probably limit his speculation lower in the thread down to ideas 1 and 2 or 5. Testing is so heterogeneous now, especially with lateral flow devices, that it's really hard to speculate based on positive cases alone - lagged indicators such as hospitalisations and deaths will always show a clearer picture)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 01:06:36 am by Classycara »

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51419 on: February 24, 2021, 01:28:20 am »
The latest interim report today from the REACT study of community prevalence suggested that large household side, living in a deprived neighbourhood, and Asian ethnicity were all associated with higher prevalence.

I’d imagine the reason behind the levelling off of decline is related to those associations, and perhaps what they mean for people in those groups with regard to work, etc.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51420 on: February 24, 2021, 07:37:56 am »
It shows up quite well in age stratification. This is a decent recent graphic (note its in a log scale):

Still not liking these case trends in 15-64 years olds in England.
https://twitter.com/VictimOfMaths/status/1364255222026162178

(although would probably limit his speculation lower in the thread down to ideas 1 and 2 or 5. Testing is so heterogeneous now, especially with lateral flow devices, that it's really hard to speculate based on positive cases alone - lagged indicators such as hospitalisations and deaths will always show a clearer picture)

Think it's actually hard to tell if this is due to the vaccine, or due to the lockdown. It's the working age population that is keeping cases up. The not-in-school kids and the 65+ are more likely to stay at home. Guess we'll see in another 4 weeks - vaccinations coming down the age groups should affect the 45-65 graph, but not so much the 15-44.

I know people point to the strong decline in deaths in the over 80s as an effect of the vaccine, but I wonder about the timing. Considering that there are a number of weeks between infection and death, and considering the 3 weeks immunisation needs after vaccination, I'd think we should only now reach the point of reduced mortality in the older age groups.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51421 on: February 24, 2021, 07:56:13 am »
Think it's actually hard to tell if this is due to the vaccine, or due to the lockdown. It's the working age population that is keeping cases up. The not-in-school kids and the 65+ are more likely to stay at home. Guess we'll see in another 4 weeks - vaccinations coming down the age groups should affect the 45-65 graph, but not so much the 15-44.

I know people point to the strong decline in deaths in the over 80s as an effect of the vaccine, but I wonder about the timing. Considering that there are a number of weeks between infection and death, and considering the 3 weeks immunisation needs after vaccination, I'd think we should only now reach the point of reduced mortality in the older age groups.

Totally agree on all counts. Have said a few times on here that I think there's been premature claims of a vaccine effect.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51422 on: February 24, 2021, 08:01:10 am »
Three weeks is optimum, but they'd have rising resistance from a shorter period after immunisation, no? Jabs began in December so I don't see why death reductions aren't at least partially related to vaccine roll out.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #51423 on: February 24, 2021, 08:27:45 am »
Wondered how this would be done. A friend has just had his second dose (he's over 70).

The i’s Hugo Gye has been providing an invaluable service tweeting out the number of new vaccine doses administered each day in the U.K. — although the disappointing numbers over the past few days mean Gye’s mentions have taken a battering. Playbook spoke to a senior government source yesterday to find out why the numbers have plummeted, and the message was: “Don’t panic.” An expected lack of supply at the end of this month means the NHS has decided to hold back jabs so they definitely have enough for people who need their second dose in the next few weeks. Next month, big shipments of vaccines are due to arrive, at which point first doses will ramp up massively, the source promised.

https://www.politico.eu/newsletter/london-playbook/politico-london-playbook-bojo-says-no-whipping-the-crg-appy-days/
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #51424 on: February 24, 2021, 08:38:06 am »
I honestly don't care which vaccine I get offered.

Absolutely a vaccine is a vaccine at the end of the day. The slagging off has been really disappointing especially as all the scientists have done an amazing job.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51425 on: February 24, 2021, 08:40:08 am »
Gavin Williamson vs GMB round 2.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51426 on: February 24, 2021, 08:44:01 am »
Gavin Williamson vs GMB round 2.
Guess what folks.

Exams this year are going to be a totally car crash again.  But because there’s no algorithm everyone will blame the schools giving the grades instead.

W

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51427 on: February 24, 2021, 08:59:11 am »
He's such an arrogant c*nt isn't he.

Laughing while being grilled over breaking the law over PPE.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #51428 on: February 24, 2021, 09:36:36 am »
As usual it might be various approaches and organisation due to Germany being federal. Most in our family are in Hesse and my mum phoned me today and said that they will begin vaccinating those in the second group of the priority list, i.e. anyone aged 70 and up, starting March 5 and people can apply for appointments from today via online or phone. Since the start they have been doing 80 plus (and various risk groups). I never thought my parents (mum is mid, dad is end 70) would be able to apply for their jabs before mid/end of March. Very happy about that. Last weekend we were talking about vaccines and I was thinking I might have to convince them to take whatever was available at a given time, but my parents were cool with it and like, give me AZ any day, it's absolutely fine. Unfortunately the bad press had its effect on some people though, on top of the anti vaxxers. Really not what we all need.

Would it make any sense to check if Tegel is giving jabs to whoever comes by (outside of priority groups) before they let supplies rot?
Thanks for that.  Am considering just heading down to Tegel and take a chance, but let's see.  Really hope Merkel starts to strongly champion/push all vaccines and that they start to get the vaccines more distributed into the hands of local doctors.  This will be key for Berlin for example
For myself, I am caught in two minds at the moment - My wife and I are about to leave Berlin after 10 amazing years here - We are moving down to the Algarve.(if we can find a way to get there with closed borders etc.)  So would have been nice to get a jab before we left - So it's taking too long here and if we go to Portugal we will have to register with a doctor etc. to get on a waiting list.  All EU look to be in similar pace for vaccines (unfortunately) - So lets see how it goes. 

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51429 on: February 24, 2021, 09:41:12 am »
He's such an arrogant c*nt isn't he.

Laughing while being grilled over breaking the law over PPE.

Which won?  ;)

I'd enjoy giving them the treatment they all deserve.  Vile human beings the lot of them!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51430 on: February 24, 2021, 09:56:00 am »
Which won?  ;)

I'd enjoy giving them the treatment they all deserve.  Vile human beings the lot of them!

At least Prof Van Tam brought a breath of fresh air to the programme this morning, nice to see a human being rather than one of the undead.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #51431 on: February 24, 2021, 09:58:56 am »
At least Prof Van Tam brought a breath of fresh air to the programme this morning, nice to see a human being rather than one of the undead.

He comes across as knowledgeable, competent and, above all, human.

He said he can’t wait for the football to come back. Wonder who he supports?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51432 on: February 24, 2021, 10:02:37 am »
He comes across as knowledgeable, competent and, above all, human.

He said he can’t wait for the football to come back. Wonder who he supports?

Boston United

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #51433 on: February 24, 2021, 10:06:09 am »

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51434 on: February 24, 2021, 10:06:39 am »
Makes it all a single dose trial then? You just don’t know if you got the real one weeks ago or will get it now?

Will still be two doses, they've called it a 'crossover' trial now. So essentially everyone has had four jabs.
YNWA.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #51435 on: February 24, 2021, 10:31:40 am »
I honestly don't care which vaccine I get offered.
Nor me, though that may mainly be my ignorance of the difference.
I'd heard anecdotally the day after is a bit worse for AZ, but not much worse than a bad hangover.

Has anyone figured out what algorithm treeless is using to decide which horse she's backing? I'm thinking it may be related to shoe colour for the day.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51436 on: February 24, 2021, 10:47:04 am »
Nor me, though that may mainly be my ignorance of the difference.
I'd heard anecdotally the day after is a bit worse for AZ, but not much worse than a bad hangover.

Has anyone figured out what algorithm treeless is using to decide which horse she's backing? I'm thinking it may be related to shoe colour for the day.

"I'm a woman and I reserve the right to change my mind"

Still not been called in for my jab, asked the doctors yesterday as they rang me to make an appt for blood tests and to give me the results of a test I had last week, howevershe didn't know what group I'm in, but the mate of the sis in law is working at the vaccination centre today and she has told the missus for me and her to be available between 6 and 8 pm today just in case.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #51437 on: February 24, 2021, 10:49:38 am »
Good luck Rob.
I had my text notification(group 6) Monday of last week and all set up for this Saturday. The missus got a random call last Saturday and was in and done. Not in any group, but she does do caring for the vulnerable so I expect that bumped her.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51438 on: February 24, 2021, 10:52:00 am »
Good luck Rob.
I had my text notification(group 6) Monday of last week and all set up for this Saturday. The missus got a random call last Saturday and was in and done. Not in any group, but she does do caring for the vulnerable so I expect that bumped her.

Great news that you are in this week.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51439 on: February 24, 2021, 11:05:35 am »
"I'm a woman and I reserve the right to change my mind"

Still not been called in for my jab, asked the doctors yesterday as they rang me to make an appt for blood tests and to give me the results of a test I had last week, howevershe didn't know what group I'm in, but the mate of the sis in law is working at the vaccination centre today and she has told the missus for me and her to be available between 6 and 8 pm today just in case.

Hope you both get to have yours today mate