Author Topic: PL: Everton 0 vs 0 Liverpool  (Read 41583 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
PL: Everton 0 vs 0 Liverpool
« on: June 21, 2020, 06:03:11 pm »
#LFC  v Everton: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Milner, Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Minamino, Mane, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Salah, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Origi, Elliott, Williams

« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 08:51:35 pm by Tepid T₂O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Everton vs Liverpool
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 06:04:32 pm »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 06:59:09 pm »
And we start with a minutes silence ....

A rainbow illuminates the sky over Goodison.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 07:00:52 pm »
0 underway, the crowd in errr.. good voice here...

Minamino starts on the right
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 07:02:44 pm »
At least they have the boos in storage.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 07:04:13 pm »
3 first cross into the box by TAA but it deflects into Pickfords tiny tiny arms.

Then up our end and Calvert Lewis flashes one across the face of goal.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2020, 07:05:16 pm »
3 first cross into the box by TAA but it deflects into Pickfords tiny tiny arms.

Then up our end and Calvert Lewis flashes one across the face of goal.

Bit of a mistake by Fabinho to let Richarlisson in - poor header by Fabinho

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2020, 07:05:30 pm »
they are playing recorded boos after a foul by Fabinho
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2020, 07:06:45 pm »
5 Everton piss around with it in their area and nearly pay the price.  Cleared eventually
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2020, 07:09:08 pm »
8 nice play down the left and Bobby cut’s one back in the area, cleared, but a good sign of progress.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2020, 07:10:10 pm »
9 Keita disposes the ginger child in midfield and Minamino flashes one past the post.

Should have carried that
W

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2020, 07:10:40 pm »
5 Everton piss around with it in their area and nearly pay the price.  Cleared eventually

Think they’re Barca circa 2009.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2020, 07:10:47 pm »
Nice little touch by Keita, but not so clever by Taki

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2020, 07:11:39 pm »
I like the way Keita appears to be putting pressure on Pickford, he's very high up the field.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2020, 07:12:07 pm »
Richarlisson is such a twat - fouls Fab then tries to blag a foul

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2020, 07:12:32 pm »
11 nice play down our right, Hendo plays it to Minamino in the area, it’s blocked but there’s a free kick for a foul on Fabinho.

I’ve just noticed mike Dean’s beard..  no need.  No need.

Poor free kick behind the onrushing attackers
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2020, 07:15:27 pm »
14 a spell of possession for the reds ends with an over hit pass down the right of their area.

Then a surging Bobby run plays it to minamino who loses possession.

A bit scrappy

Over to Jill. 
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2020, 07:16:11 pm »
15 Liverpool building again from midfield, seeing plenty of the ball.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2020, 07:17:07 pm »
Minamino is just a step behind where he should be - hoping he adjusts

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 07:17:27 pm »
16 Everton regain the ball and go on the attack, to be fair they were moving quite well but the last ball was awful and drifts wide of the goal. Ancelotti was not impressed.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2020, 07:19:06 pm »
17 We have another probe which ends with a better ball from Trent this time, but the move ends with Pickering gathering.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2020, 07:20:26 pm »
18 Richarlson gets caught and predictably makes the most of it. Milner gets a yellow.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2020, 07:21:33 pm »
20 A lovely move by the Reds, with Trent sending a gorgeous ball over but the linesman flag goes up.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2020, 07:23:23 pm »
22 We are building from the back, but Everton has everyone packed in midfield and manage to get a toe in. Drinks break now, both teams seem a bit rusty.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2020, 07:25:12 pm »
24 Game back underway.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2020, 07:26:24 pm »
26 One attempt apiece so far and I think its true to say players from both team still trying to find their rhythm.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2020, 07:27:33 pm »
It’s a bit of a weird derby this...
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2020, 07:27:34 pm »
27 Nothing much happening folks, a bit of a messy part of the game, with players from both sides overhitting shots and various passes.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2020, 07:29:07 pm »
29 A little bit of a possession for the Reds which came from Hendo getting a move on. But the move breaks down and the Blues pounce on the ball. We then get a free kick. Trent puts a good ball in but Matip can't direct it on target.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2020, 07:29:39 pm »
Ancellotti has them packed into their final third like sardines

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2020, 07:30:13 pm »
Poetry in motion ringing out around the ground

:lmao
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2020, 07:31:00 pm »
30 Over to BobPaisley3.

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2020, 07:32:18 pm »
31 BS free kick from out wide, headed over by Richarlison

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2020, 07:34:01 pm »
Oh bobby arrrgggh
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2020, 07:34:46 pm »
The likes of Milner and Fab have to be careful, the likes of Richarlison will milk every challenge now they're on a yellow card.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2020, 07:34:55 pm »
Ugh! Bobby should have done better there

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2020, 07:35:06 pm »
34 Chance. Minamino wins it in midfield, bit of a combination between Mane and Firmino before Bobby shoots just wide

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2020, 07:37:14 pm »
Magnificent counter pressing by Minamino
W

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2020, 07:38:28 pm »
37 Bit of possession before Trent overhits it out for GK. Still scrappy although Hendo looking increasingly sharp.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2020, 07:39:09 pm »
Minamino has been our best player so far, Trent needs to find his passing range some of them have been a bit wild.