Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2061090 times)

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18800 on: July 30, 2021, 05:24:18 pm »
Same. I can't take 19 mornings off work every season to get tickets. Get it all done and dusted in the morning. Money doesn't even come into it really, I save up through the year for these sales anyway.

Same for me it was a pain doing each game with a chance of being in a queue for over an hour 19 times a season.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #18801 on: July 30, 2021, 05:58:30 pm »
Does anyone know anything yet about the transferring of tickets. I have two memberships but my mate away for the first home game so how do I get another mate to use his card/phone? Not a tout I swear
Use the Friends and Family function and add your mate’s supporter ID to the membership card you want him to use. Deadline is early august but literally takes less than 2 mins.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18802 on: July 30, 2021, 06:25:04 pm »
I love it when issues that have been asked in the past get repeated every other page...
Do you think we'll be able to get European finals when the Anny Rd is finished?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #18803 on: July 30, 2021, 06:32:41 pm »
The club didn't mention anything about only doing a couple ballots at a time, the lack of transparency is so fucking frustrating

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18804 on: July 30, 2021, 06:33:44 pm »
Do you think we'll be able to get European finals when the Anny Rd is finished?

That's one for Craig to answer mate ;D

The club didn't mention anything about only doing a couple ballots at a time, the lack of transparency is so fucking frustrating

The club probably didn't think they'd have to separate the first 3 matches from the rest of the sales, I'm sure they find it just as frustrating...

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18805 on: July 30, 2021, 06:37:21 pm »
The club probably didn't think they'd have to separate the first 3 matches from the rest of the sales, I'm sure they find it just as frustrating...
there's zero reason they couldn't have announced that when releasing the initial details

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18806 on: July 30, 2021, 06:39:27 pm »
there's zero reason they couldn't have announced that when releasing the initial details

How can they announce something they didn't know they'd have to do?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18807 on: July 30, 2021, 06:40:58 pm »
How can they announce something they didn't know they'd have to do?
"With the continuing uncertainty caused by the ongoing pandemic and to minimise any disruption caused to ticket sales as much as possible, only the first three home Premier League games with Burnley, Chelsea and Crystal Palace will be balloted ahead of the Members Ticket Sale period next week."

Has this changed during the last week? The government information about vaccinations and large events has been public for weeks too

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18808 on: July 30, 2021, 06:46:30 pm »
I'm sure if we petition them they can buy a crystal ball with money saved on agents fees this season just so they can take a look into the future to save you from losing your shit for absolutely no reason whatsoever. They're intention was to sell the tickets in bulk like they usually do, they've not had the full information required and as sonofkenny mentioned earlier things have changed relatively recently for them to make the announcement today. If you're not aware that things can change at very short notice right now then I'm not sure what you've been doing with your life for the last 18 months.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18809 on: July 30, 2021, 07:20:04 pm »
Anyone know why one of my memberships shows the friendly seat details but the other two don’t??

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18810 on: July 30, 2021, 07:44:56 pm »
But they have said that? They've said they hope to have further guidance from the government and Premier League guidelines around large sporting events by September.

Only in the recent email, don't remember it in any of the other communications.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18811 on: July 30, 2021, 07:54:21 pm »
I do agree! I’d understand if the club was desperate for cash but someone spending Ł100 extra in the club store ain’t gonna account for much towards a player who earns Ł100,000 a week!!

3000 lucky ballot winners doing this 25 games a season would soon add up...

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18812 on: July 30, 2021, 07:58:03 pm »

This option was only considered from early this week, wanted to stick to 10 games but the PL meetings mid week have obviously pushed them a certain direction

As sonofkenny said, mandatory NFC could come in and I think could be linked in with pre-proving your covid status before arriving at anfield in from October 1st to avoid turnstile checks

I was having a look around other clubs, a lot of them are selling in smaller batches, again having NFC tickets and Spurs are currently going through their own fan update process

This is all PL driven, not LFC

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #18813 on: July 30, 2021, 08:09:09 pm »
This option was only considered from early this week, wanted to stick to 10 games but the PL meetings mid week have obviously pushed them a certain direction

As sonofkenny said, mandatory NFC could come in and I think could be linked in with pre-proving your covid status before arriving at anfield in from October 1st to avoid turnstile checks

I was having a look around other clubs, a lot of them are selling in smaller batches, again having NFC tickets and Spurs are currently going through their own fan update process

This is all PL driven, not LFC

I think the club selling the tickets for the first three matches only makes logical sense I suppose but it’s the additional members registration period that feels like a stab in the back. Would love to know the figures of how many are in the ballot for the other 7 games now compared to when the next period of registration ends! Not sure why they need another one
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 08:10:47 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #18814 on: July 30, 2021, 08:16:14 pm »
lads, didn't get an answer about the Ł9 local tickets, anyone know?

Online sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than Ł35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #18815 on: July 30, 2021, 08:20:59 pm »
nice one. Decent that
https://fixtur.es/en/team/liverpool

I use this. Automatically updates too, has all competitions on there.
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18816 on: July 30, 2021, 08:34:06 pm »
still in play I think, not 100%

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18817 on: July 30, 2021, 08:34:26 pm »
I think the club selling the tickets for the first three matches only makes logical sense I suppose but it’s the additional members registration period that feels like a stab in the back. Would love to know the figures of how many are in the ballot for the other 7 games now compared to when the next period of registration ends! Not sure why they need another one
spot on

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18818 on: July 30, 2021, 08:36:14 pm »
I'm sure if we petition them they can buy a crystal ball with money saved on agents fees this season just so they can take a look into the future to save you from losing your shit for absolutely no reason whatsoever. They're intention was to sell the tickets in bulk like they usually do, they've not had the full information required and as sonofkenny mentioned earlier things have changed relatively recently for them to make the announcement today. If you're not aware that things can change at very short notice right now then I'm not sure what you've been doing with your life for the last 18 months.
none of the information I've stated is new that's my point, and yes the EPL/government have been absolutely awful on the issues too

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18819 on: July 30, 2021, 09:11:55 pm »

Sorry missed the original question but if it was about having local general sales they're still planning on having them, they'll be paper tickets still I believe

Can't really go NFC until fan update is completed for every account

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18820 on: July 30, 2021, 09:15:37 pm »

I'm in a bit of two minds about the additional registration period

On one hand your odds will decrease a bit, on the other anyone who's been ill, dealing with issues in personal life or away from the site for a week get a chance to sign up

Also gives those who didn't register for a particular match (both 13+ and 0) due to current plans or fixture dates, but where plans have been cancelled or fixture moved they can now make it

Most clubs sell once the date and time is confirmed, only a few do bulks so it's not like it's a problem/argument only facing our fan base either

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18821 on: July 30, 2021, 09:16:47 pm »
United sold all 19 fixtures on July 20th - again some of our fan base would have an issue with that

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18822 on: July 30, 2021, 09:21:37 pm »
I'm in a bit of two minds about the additional registration period

On one hand your odds will decrease a bit, on the other anyone who's been ill, dealing with issues in personal life or away from the site for a week get a chance to sign up

Also gives those who didn't register for a particular match (both 13+ and 0) due to current plans or fixture dates, but where plans have been cancelled or fixture moved they can now make it

Most clubs sell once the date and time is confirmed, only a few do bulks so it's not like it's a problem/argument only facing our fan base either
I think it's a good idea overall but memberships should be bought before the season and they should've told us instead of making it seem like normal split sale in the original notice

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #18823 on: July 30, 2021, 09:43:06 pm »
thanks teddy and 30fiver

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #18824 on: July 30, 2021, 11:37:06 pm »
No. Get them done and out of the way. You can register up to 20 friends or family in case you can’t go, or always hand them back to the club for them to sell again.

Each to their own though.

The increase to 20 F&F and 100% refund is in for Covid-19 this season though. It's not the long term new plan at the moment.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #18825 on: July 30, 2021, 11:37:13 pm »
Have tickets for Bilbao sold like hot cakes in the last 24 hours? I’m sure there was quite a few left when I checked last night and now there’s only a few dotted around.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18826 on: July 30, 2021, 11:37:47 pm »
In previous years the announcements were clear and essentially a single notice of when the sale is. This time round has been confusing as fuck, even for those of us who have those years of experience with the sales. Granted there are extenuating circumstances, but it is still putting a number of people who don't spend their days online at a disadvantage.

Agreed.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18827 on: July 30, 2021, 11:42:04 pm »
"With the continuing uncertainty caused by the ongoing pandemic and to minimise any disruption caused to ticket sales as much as possible, only the first three home Premier League games with Burnley, Chelsea and Crystal Palace will be balloted ahead of the Members Ticket Sale period next week."

Has this changed during the last week? The government information about vaccinations and large events has been public for weeks too

It is the correct decision made by the club, but what you said is what I thought. Why let us spend all week register and tell us it was pretty much all for nothing a few hours after registration closed.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18828 on: July 31, 2021, 01:27:24 am »
It is the correct decision made by the club, but what you said is what I thought. Why let us spend all week register and tell us it was pretty much all for nothing a few hours after registration closed.
absolutely mate

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18829 on: July 31, 2021, 09:07:36 am »
Just looking to update friends and family, I assume by supporter ID they mean membership number.

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18830 on: July 31, 2021, 09:12:20 am »
Just looking to update friends and family, I assume by supporter ID they mean membership number.

Yes that is exactly what they mean, the 8-digit number.

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18831 on: July 31, 2021, 09:14:16 am »
Yes that is exactly what they mean, the 8-digit number.

Thanks mate

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18832 on: July 31, 2021, 09:49:44 am »

The registration wasn't for nothing, it'll still be valid for those games?

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18833 on: July 31, 2021, 10:07:13 am »
Hahaha what a shambles this is.

I know at least 1 person that forgot to register.
From reading today, it turns out he's technically only missing 1 game now, and gets a second go at registering for the others later on?

Fully appreciate there's a lot going on, but this is too hard to follow unless you're IT savvy. The club don't even let you know half of these things unless you check their site which I've just done to find out the above.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 10:14:47 am by davidsteventon »

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18834 on: July 31, 2021, 10:24:44 am »
They’ve sent everyone an email.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18835 on: July 31, 2021, 10:28:30 am »
They’ve sent everyone an email.

Is that everyone who registered interest only?
As he forgot, so he won't have seen it. I'm also having a year out, so not registered, and not got any email.
Must be to those who registered interest?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18836 on: July 31, 2021, 10:34:25 am »
Is that everyone who registered interest only?
As he forgot, so he won't have seen it. I'm also having a year out, so not registered, and not got any email.
Must be to those who registered interest?

Everyone got an email when registration opened saying they're eligible!

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18837 on: July 31, 2021, 10:36:02 am »
Everyone got an email when registration opened saying they're eligible!

Oh yeah I know that bit. The lad just forgot plain and simple.
I meant an email about these new sales for the first few games. Did people get comms about that?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18838 on: July 31, 2021, 10:37:22 am »
Oh yeah I know that bit. The lad just forgot plain and simple.
I meant an email about these new sales for the first few games. Did people get comms about that?

I did, so I  assume so
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18839 on: July 31, 2021, 10:50:47 am »
I don’t see the point in registering interest especially for those on 13+ when they already know the number of how many have this.