Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059234 times)

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18040 on: July 21, 2021, 06:07:50 pm »
I've brought 1 ticket each for the 2 friendlys do i need to download each ticket to my Google pay wallet via nfc  or will they work on my ST that I've already downloaded into there. 

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18041 on: July 21, 2021, 06:16:01 pm »
I've brought 1 ticket each for the 2 friendlys do i need to download each ticket to my Google pay wallet via nfc  or will they work on my ST that I've already downloaded into there.

The fact you need to ask that goes to show how shit communication from the club has been.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18042 on: July 21, 2021, 06:18:14 pm »
The fact you need to ask that goes to show how shit communication from the club has been.

Or that no one really reads the club comms. Clearly states on the ticket announcement and on the ticket page

"Supporters must use their NFC pass on their smartphone to access the stadium on match day."

Yes you use your NFC pass mate

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18043 on: July 21, 2021, 06:32:47 pm »
Or that no one really reads the club comms. Clearly states on the ticket announcement and on the ticket page

"Supporters must use their NFC pass on their smartphone to access the stadium on match day."

Or its new tech to many and never used anything like this before.

I am relatively young but I would be asking the same question as I am not sure how it all works.  And using NFC pass could mean you need to download one for the game or use the one you have.  Very valid question IMO.

Once everyone has done it once or twice its quite simple but took me a little while to get my head around it for the Palace game and not everyone attended that game so will have questions.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #18044 on: July 21, 2021, 06:34:41 pm »
I no I use the NFC pass but will the 2 friendlys that I've brought be on that in with the ST I've got on there or  do you have to download these 2 gajes onto it also. There is no option for that

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #18045 on: July 21, 2021, 08:28:30 pm »
the whole concept of Friends and Family was/is to buy tickets for people linked to your LFC Membership account when they could not do it themselves or so you could be together in the ground.

historically people didnt have internet or smartphones when F&F was introduced with Fancards, but times have changed and so has the internet and mobile phones.

has the concept changed for just exchanging tickets between F&F from 2021-22 season or can you still buy tickets for more than 20 F&F if they are linked to your account before the 11 August ?

so whats the score if you have more than 20 F&F linked to your account for 2021-22 season :

1. Can you still buy tickets for those F&F during the season and leave them on your list or add more if its just to buy tickets ?

2. You have to select just 20 F&F maximum before the 11 August ?

3. What happens if you leave more than 20 F&F and dont select just 20 before the 11 August, do the club select for you and just keep the first 20 alphabetically, the first 20 chronologically or the first 20 you linked ?

Im thinking that the new system will be able to check and log all ticket exchanges during the season on your account and block any exchages when you hit 20, like that you dont have to delete F&F from your list if you have more that 20 come the 11 August. Any F&F you add after that date will only be to buy tickets for them and not to exchange tickets with them.

Anyone else thinking that might be the case ?

I fully uderstand you cant add F&F to your account from the 11 August, which is daft, but is that just F&F you might exchage a ticket with from your own account or is it F&F end of ?

The wording on the clubs web site is confusing and the new system is as well.

any ideas or advice would be appreciated.

cheers,

ant

YNWA

Great post.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18046 on: July 21, 2021, 08:42:13 pm »
Before fan update 8200 guaranteed and 1800 general sale

4+ games do not actually always have 10000 tickets available but some smaller ones have more, so it averages out

Post fan update it was 6500 guaranteed and 3500 general sale

Given the temp reduction in crowds I would expect the members allocation to drop slightly, but at full capacity after this change it should be 6800 to 3200 ratio, give or take a handful

Where did you get these figures? Thanks for sharing.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #18047 on: July 21, 2021, 10:10:11 pm »

They do have an option if you cannot do NFC. For ST holders.

I dunno about non ST holders, I hope so

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-how-will-i-access-the-stadium-if-i-do-not-have-a-compatible-smartphone

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18048 on: July 22, 2021, 07:33:36 am »
Where did you get these figures? Thanks for sharing.

Cant say but theyre accurate

Offline Agent Bobby

• Kemlynite
  • Bobby
« Reply #18049 on: July 22, 2021, 10:38:32 am »
Hi lads
Does anyone know when I have to do the fan update. I was one of the lucky ones who have been told that I can keep my 13 credits into the new season?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #18050 on: July 22, 2021, 10:44:43 am »
Hi lads
Does anyone know when I have to do the fan update. I was one of the lucky ones who have been told that I can keep my 13 credits into the new season?
Best guess is that you'll be contacted so check your emails over the next few weeks.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18051 on: July 22, 2021, 10:58:07 am »
Hi lads

Will be needed to be done a couple days before burnley, but they'll probs open it next week at some point and give you 2-3 weeks to complete it

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #18052 on: July 22, 2021, 12:06:30 pm »
Will be needed to be done a couple days before burnley, but they'll probs open it next week at some point and give you 2-3 weeks to complete it

Does anyone know if the name can be changed during this process?

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline mikey9281

• Kemlynite
« Reply #18053 on: July 22, 2021, 12:49:41 pm »
Have they published the prices for the friendly matches coming up at Anfield?

Have a current membership and hoping to take my son.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #18054 on: July 22, 2021, 12:56:55 pm »

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/438408-ticket-details-anfield-athletic-club-osasuna

Sale tomorrow at 11am.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline mikey9281

• Kemlynite
« Reply #18055 on: July 22, 2021, 01:03:08 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/438408-ticket-details-anfield-athletic-club-osasuna

Sale tomorrow at 11am.

Thanks I totally missed that.

Is the Autocup registration still open or have I missed that (think I have).

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18056 on: July 22, 2021, 01:04:54 pm »
Thanks I totally missed that.

Is the Autocup registration still open or have I missed that (think I have).

You've missed it I'm afraid mate

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18057 on: July 22, 2021, 01:22:14 pm »
Does anyone know if the name can be changed during this process?

Not sure if they will be as lenient as they were for the longer term 13+ members

Worth a try

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #18058 on: July 22, 2021, 02:03:43 pm »
You've missed it I'm afraid mate

It was only registration of interest though right? So even if you didn’t register interest you can still register for ACS when it officially opens?

All comms from the club to do with anything ticket related have been so awful the past couple months  :butt  :butt

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18059 on: July 22, 2021, 02:04:57 pm »
All the hospitality has been taken down for the PL games. Hope that's not a bad sign re capacity!

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #18060 on: July 22, 2021, 02:06:32 pm »

Adults – £23
Over 65s – £17.25
Young adults (aged 17-21) – £11.50
Juniors (aged 16 and under) – FREE – tickets can be purchased at a ratio of 3:1 with at least one accompanying adult.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18061 on: July 22, 2021, 02:16:27 pm »
It was only registration of interest though right? So even if you didn’t register interest you can still register for ACS when it officially opens?

All comms from the club to do with anything ticket related have been so awful the past couple months  :butt  :butt

No. Only those who registered will be available for ACS. Why would they do a registration period and still allow those who didn't register a chance to get on the ACS? If you didn't register you're in the additional sales when they come around.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18062 on: July 22, 2021, 02:19:02 pm »

They've had a big massive coronavirus related noose around their neck for the last 18 months. If the government aren't clear on what they're doing, how do you expect the club to release accurate ticket information? In my view, they've done pretty well.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18063 on: July 22, 2021, 02:20:50 pm »
No. Only those who registered will be available for ACS. Why would they do a registration period and still allow those who didn't register a chance to get on the ACS? If you didn't register you're in the additional sales when they come around.

Gotcha. Just doesn’t make sense why we are registering interest to then enrol which is basically the same thing to then see if the club need to do a ballot or not.

Don’t know if I’m just being stupid

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18064 on: July 22, 2021, 02:23:24 pm »
Gotcha. Just doesn’t make sense why we are registering interest to then enrol which is basically the same thing to then see if the club need to do a ballot or not.

They have a limited number of tickets. The registration of interest is to see whether it is oversubscribed or undersubscribed within that limit. If oversubscribed they'll run a ballot, if undersubscribed then they won't. Then members will be allowed to enrol.

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18065 on: July 22, 2021, 02:23:27 pm »
They've had a big massive coronavirus related noose around their neck for the last 18 months. If the government aren't clear on what they're doing, how do you expect the club to release accurate ticket information? In my view, they've done pretty well.

Yeah completely understand it’s been tough and they’ve had a lot of work to do, there’s just so many people left confused around the whole NFC thing, transfers, ACS etc after every announcement.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18066 on: July 22, 2021, 02:24:46 pm »

Maybe you are ;)

You register your interest... basically saying 'I want in'

If too many say 'I want in' then they ballot and tell you congrats or F-off, then the congrats crew login to buy

It's making the enrolment sale a guaranteed sale so its not first come first served

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18067 on: July 22, 2021, 02:28:50 pm »
Maybe you are ;)

You register your interest... basically saying 'I want in'

If too many say 'I want in' then they ballot and tell you congrats or F-off, then the congrats crew login to buy

It's making the enrolment sale a guaranteed sale so its not first come first served

They have a limited number of tickets. The registration of interest is to see whether it is oversubscribed or undersubscribed within that limit. If oversubscribed they'll run a ballot, if undersubscribed then they won't. Then members will be allowed to enrol.

Okay definitely me just being stupid, cheers lads  ;D

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18068 on: July 22, 2021, 03:59:51 pm »
All the hospitality has been taken down for the PL games. Hope that's not a bad sign re capacity!

Re-added now with even more hospitality packages for each game ;D
Sod the normal fans

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #18069 on: July 22, 2021, 04:00:49 pm »
Re-added now with even more hospitality packages for each game ;D
Sod the normal fans

It's probably confirmation that the capacity has been cut...for the members sales, but don't worry, there's always the hospitality option out there ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18070 on: July 22, 2021, 05:02:31 pm »
Has anyone got a screenshot of the availability for both games ready for tomorrow’s sale? Cheers

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #18071 on: July 22, 2021, 05:41:36 pm »
Have to say I love the idea that they ask for a registration of interest for shits and giggles.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #18072 on: July 22, 2021, 06:54:38 pm »
As I have a day off 2moro and am feeling generous.....

Had to make them small as size too big so hopefully clear enough

Look like a good amount left to me. Good luck!
We are a team of one half.

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18073 on: July 22, 2021, 07:33:21 pm »
As I have a day off 2moro and am feeling generous.....

Had to make them small as size too big so hopefully clear enough

Look like a good amount left to me. Good luck!

Cheers for this. Looks like there is lots left in the Kop

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #18074 on: July 22, 2021, 08:21:04 pm »
I was surprised it was the Kop that was mainly green - makes a change! Mainly coz it's the same price everywhere?

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #18075 on: July 22, 2021, 08:42:46 pm »
Apologies if this has already been said but on the friendlies there is a pick seat for me button where it’ll just grab a seat anywhere for you.
Long live the King

Offline Hunt..It's_a_goal!

• Main Stander
« Reply #18076 on: July 22, 2021, 08:52:26 pm »
I can't believe we still don't have the details for the members sales - I know they can't be sure of capacity but they know they will be selling some tickets so they must know when they are going to do it... I have a horrible feeling they are going to do something like start the sales at 11am which is massively inconvenient at short notice for people who don't work in front of a computer all day.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18077 on: July 22, 2021, 09:20:59 pm »
Cheers for this. Looks like there is lots left in the Kop

Most blocks have loads left in, even the yellow.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18078 on: July 22, 2021, 11:06:37 pm »
I can't believe we still don't have the details for the members sales - I know they can't be sure of capacity but they know they will be selling some tickets so they must know when they are going to do it... I have a horrible feeling they are going to do something like start the sales at 11am which is massively inconvenient at short notice for people who don't work in front of a computer all day.

The week of the 2nd of August is the last they have said.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #18079 on: July 22, 2021, 11:10:31 pm »
Apologies if this has already been said but on the friendlies there is a pick seat for me button where it’ll just grab a seat anywhere for you.
There was yesterday