Author Topic: Gomorrah - TV Series [No Spoilers]  (Read 97412 times)

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
Re: Gomorrah - TV Series [No Spoilers]
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2014, 03:05:35 pm »
Is the full series of this available online? Dont have Sky anymore to catch it on.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2014, 04:27:42 pm »
Regarding lady imma though.

You would right. ;)
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2014, 04:35:46 pm »
Is the full series of this available online? Dont have Sky anymore to catch it on.
Lazy muthafucka.....two pages to read and yer can't be arsed...search engine broke..... :P ;D

The complete series is up on KA...the individual episodes with hc subs are available on PB.Go back to page 2 in the thread and follow the instructions in my last post to Brentie....

Lazy.. ;)
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2014, 04:38:24 pm »
:)
From now click on this link,then click on the uploaders name,Snowhiter and that'll take you to his latest ups.

Here you go...you know....Just in case you're too tired to look yerself. :P

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Toxteth_Terror

• Kopite
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2014, 10:42:46 pm »
Regarding lady imma though.

You would right. ;)

Absolutely

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2014, 10:49:19 pm »

I couldn't resist and ended up watching the rest of season 1 on XBMC. Really enjoyed it all.

Want to say a lot more but can't do spoilers on this phone easily.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2014, 03:26:45 am »
I couldn't resist and ended up watching the rest of season 1 on XBMC. Really enjoyed it all.

Want to say a lot more but can't do spoilers on this phone easily.
The ending was pretty obvious wasn't it?

That said,decent series.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2014, 10:13:27 am »
Last night episode Question.

Spoiler
How the hell did that  Ballot rigging work?  I know the two young lads threatened one of the polling station workers and he dropped something through the window to them.  Can someone explained how it all worked? cheers
[close]

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2014, 04:49:54 pm »
Last night episode Question.

Spoiler
How the hell did that  Ballot rigging work?  I know the two young lads threatened one of the polling station workers and he dropped something through the window to them.  Can someone explained how it all worked? cheers
[close]

Spoiler
They got the blank voting card through the window, they mark it with who they want to vote for, somebody then takes it in and puts it in the ballot box and they then bring back a blank voting card, the guy then gets paid. Then they repeat, mark the card, somebody takes it in and brings back a blank one
[close]

Another good episode. Anybody got any ideas on how many are left?

Offline chrisbonnie

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2014, 05:25:54 pm »
Lads, has anybody got a torrnt link for episode 8?

Im up to 7 but i cant find any episodes afer that

Also, is it on XBMC by any chance?
Rafa Bentiez : "People never remember the seconds. The third places always enjoy it more than the second. The third wins a bronze, but the second loses the gold medal."

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2014, 08:59:19 am »
Spoiler
They got the blank voting card through the window, they mark it with who they want to vote for, somebody then takes it in and puts it in the ballot box and they then bring back a blank voting card, the guy then gets paid. Then they repeat, mark the card, somebody takes it in and brings back a blank one
[close]

Another good episode. Anybody got any ideas on how many are left?

Cheers but.....

Spoiler
Soz but I just don't understand why so elaborate? Why did a bloke need to be threatened and a blank voting card passed through a window.  How many times would that have needed to be done for the vote to swing in favor of Gennys man?
[close]

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2014, 12:49:35 pm »
:)
From now click on this link,then click on the uploaders name,Snowhiter and that'll take you to his latest ups.

Lads, has anybody got a torrnt link for episode 8?

Im up to 7 but i cant find any episodes afer that

Also, is it on XBMC by any chance?
You know when the mods say read then post....they mean you..specifically. ;D

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2014, 12:59:58 pm »
Cheers but.....

Spoiler
Soz but I just don't understand why so elaborate? Why did a bloke need to be threatened and a blank voting card passed through a window.  How many times would that have needed to be done for the vote to swing in favor of Gennys man?
[close]
Maybe it was just a way of showing how much control these organisations actually have over every aspect of life,even in a supposedly democratic process?

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2014, 01:45:17 pm »
Cheers but.....

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
If they didn't have the blank voting card how else could they control who the people were voting for? With the blank voting card they can pre mark it with a vote for Genny's man, give it to somebody who goes in, puts the pre marked card in the ballot box and puts the blank one he's given in his pocket. He comes out, gives the blank card to Genny's men and gets paid. They then pre mark the blank voting card they're given and pass it to the next man on the street who goes in and does the same.

I suppose when the town isn't that big a few hundred fixed votes could make all the difference. Remember the doctor was only passing on 2000 odd votes.
[close]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:48:02 pm by Thehunter1978 »

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2014, 03:56:48 pm »
Maybe it was just a way of showing how much control these organisations actually have over every aspect of life,even in a supposedly democratic process?

Yeah I appreciate that Dave but was just a bit confused over how they actually pulled it off.  And yes, what you say made this particular episode very good in that it touched on the organizations reach and resouces through avenues other than the usual guns and drugs etc. 

Thehunter1978 explained it in his post above ^^, and I am almost there but...

Spoiler
Why would a voter be given a blank voting card after he had just submitted a vote?

I'm going to watch this section of the episode again later as I must be coming across as a bit of a divvy :)
[close]

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2014, 05:32:46 pm »
Yeah I appreciate that Dave but was just a bit confused over how they actually pulled it off.  And yes, what you say made this particular episode very good in that it touched on the organizations reach and resouces through avenues other than the usual guns and drugs etc. 

Thehunter1978 explained it in his post above ^^, and I am almost there but...

Spoiler
Why would a voter be given a blank voting card after he had just submitted a vote?

I'm going to watch this section of the episode again later as I must be coming across as a bit of a divvy :)
[close]

Spoiler
They're given a blank card when they go to vote as you would do normally. But instead of filling it out (and voting for whoever they want to) they swap it with the pre marked one they are given before they go in. That way Genny's men can guarantee that they are voting for the right man. They then take the blank voting card out with them, give it to Genny's men and get paid. Then Genny's men mark the blank card and give it to the next voter to take in who then swaps it again.
[close]

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2014, 08:46:06 pm »
Does anyone have the download for this weeks episode because some prat decided to turn off my Sky box while I was away? I hate the fucking environment as well.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2014, 08:53:17 pm »
Does anyone have the download for this weeks episode because some prat decided to turn off my Sky box while I was away? I hate the fucking environment as well.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2014, 09:06:37 pm »

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2014, 08:02:25 am »
Spoiler
They're given a blank card when they go to vote as you would do normally. But instead of filling it out (and voting for whoever they want to) they swap it with the pre marked one they are given before they go in. That way Genny's men can guarantee that they are voting for the right man. They then take the blank voting card out with them, give it to Genny's men and get paid. Then Genny's men mark the blank card and give it to the next voter to take in who then swaps it again.
[close]

Cheers mate. Got it :)

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2014, 11:20:07 pm »
Just watched ep 6-8 on the bounce. Great tv. And as for lady imma question above. Oh yes, most definitely.

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2014, 10:15:49 am »
Just watched ep 6-8 on the bounce. Great tv. And as for lady imma question above. Oh yes, most definitely.

Lady Imma :lickin

Tonight's synopsis looks very juicy.  Ciro is currently wound up tighter than a LFC fan directly behind the KOP goal at 14:30 on Saturday. (me :()

Offline realtarragona

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2014, 07:38:28 pm »
Another great episode but...

Spoiler
Hope they all end up dead now. Was rooting for Ciro before I guess but not anymore. Ruthless.
[close]

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2014, 07:44:50 pm »
Another great episode but...

Spoiler
Hope they all end up dead now. Was rooting for Ciro before I guess but not anymore. Ruthless.
[close]
Sociopaths....that's the word you're looking for.

Coming to a head nicely isn't it?

Offline smiggers

• Kopite
« Reply #105 on: October 1, 2014, 02:54:19 pm »
Last two episodes have been compelling viewing

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: October 3, 2014, 07:33:58 am »
Sociopaths....that's the word you're looking for.

Coming to a head nicely isn't it?

Hell Dave it certainly is. Wow a mad episode that was.

Spoiler
For me, the whole dynamic of the show changed in this weeks Episode.  In 20 minutes of screen time, Ciro went from the good guy anti-hero to an evil bastard.  His actions were really unexpected and displayed his hunger for power and he will literally stop at nothing to get it.

An already pissed off Conte is back in Naples next week with Daniel's brother in tow. Who is also going to be mighty pissed off.

This is getting really good now :lickin
[close]

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: October 6, 2014, 11:08:38 am »
Already commandeered the telly for tonight's episode.

Spoiler
Don Conte is back in town and there are gonna be fireworks!!
[close]

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #108 on: October 6, 2014, 09:59:40 pm »
Brilliant episode yet again. It's really set up nicely for the final couple of weeks.

Offline realtarragona

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: October 6, 2014, 10:56:14 pm »
Thought it was a bit of a filler really. Not a great deal going on and the ending was obvious.

But it is set up nicely.

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: October 7, 2014, 10:11:54 pm »
Yeah the ending was obvious, but still...what a fucking ending. Great episode. Loved it.

Gotta love Don Conte.

Offline saoirse08

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • TRUTH. JUSTICE. ACCOUNTABILITY.
« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2014, 04:19:40 pm »
Really enjoying it so far. Watched the first two episodes the other night and think this has the potential to be excellent.
“The socialism I believe in is everyone working for each other, everyone having a share of the rewards. It’s the way I see football, the way I see life.”

"The old is dying and the new cannot be born; in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear."

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2014, 06:58:03 am »
It's mad how we find out what Reina was really up to in Naples :)

Rafa wouldn't approve

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2014, 09:36:49 am »
Mondays episode.  One word......WOW

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2014, 09:40:40 am »
Not going to read the thread as I'm behind in watching this but just got to say I love this program A LOT.

Offline Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2014, 09:51:46 am »
Not going to read the thread as I'm behind in watching this but just got to say I love this program A LOT.

Yep, one of the best things I've watched in a long time.

Can't wait for the final episode but gutted it's finishing. Hope there's a second series.

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2014, 09:59:23 am »
Yep, one of the best things I've watched in a long time.

Can't wait for the final episode but gutted it's finishing. Hope there's a second series.
I'm up 2 two thirds of the way through so not sure how the ending is going to play out but I'll be pissed off if they don't set it up for a second series as it's a brilliant program.

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2014, 10:03:26 am »
I'm up 2 two thirds of the way through so not sure how the ending is going to play out but I'll be pissed off if they don't set it up for a second series as it's a brilliant program.

I'll be VERY surprised if it doesn't go to series 2 at least.

Final Episode On Monday and It's gonna be MAGNIFICO!!

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2014, 01:09:43 pm »

I'll be VERY surprised if it doesn't go to series 2 at least.

Final Episode On Monday and It's gonna be MAGNIFICO!!

Can't wait to see how it pans out at the end Pete.

You know a foreign film/program is good when you don't get bothered about reading the subtitles

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2014, 05:23:59 pm »
This is Sky Italia's most watched tv series with 1.2 million viewers per episode,which is very good for pay per view tv.It's also been sold to over 50 different countries.

I'd be very surprised if this doesn't get another season.....you'll see why...but,It might be a while before a season 2 airs as this season was 2 years in the making.

I think this has been the best new tv series this year.The fact it's able to dispel the myths behind organised crime as perceived by filmmakers has been the strongest part of the series for me,along with capturing the culture of Napoli since the show is in the local Neapolitan dialect with minimal Italian.