Author Topic: Fabinho  (Read 886646 times)

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
Re: Fabinho
« Reply #3760 on: May 8, 2019, 03:20:27 pm »
He let Suarez know he was in for a game early doors with that Tackle.

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3761 on: May 8, 2019, 03:55:30 pm »
How in the world did we manage to sign Fab? Great scouting!
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #3762 on: May 8, 2019, 03:56:18 pm »
He is a monster. What are his physiscal stats? Well above 1m 88 I am guessing?

Offline JayNY

• DoeY
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3763 on: May 8, 2019, 04:11:14 pm »
Seemed like he was crying during YNWA at the end - amazing player

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3764 on: May 8, 2019, 05:36:48 pm »
Sure we've all got our fav moments and players from last night.  Lets be honest there were at least 12 players to choose from and shit loads of ace moments.

For me though it was that guy Fabinho. He is an absolute fucking machine.  After Div's goal he flattened Suarez around 10 minutes in and the whole team as a defensive unit never looked back. 

This bloke is fucking magnificent and I love him.  The lad's got passion too and lots of it. He a winner and you can see it plain as day.

Allison - VVD - Fabinho

Is there a better defensive spine than that in any team anywhere.  Seriously..is there?  No is there fuck.

Offline Magix

• Partial to Tarts
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just 5 points away
« Reply #3765 on: May 8, 2019, 05:37:59 pm »

Allison - VVD - Fabinho

Is there a better defensive spine than that in any team anywhere.  Seriously..is there?  No is there fuck.

Matip completes that spine now, has matched the rest for a while, absolute units in every sense all of them.

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3766 on: May 8, 2019, 05:41:55 pm »
Kama Sutra all over the middle of the park tonight

:lmao
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3767 on: May 8, 2019, 05:44:39 pm »
Matip completes that spine now, has matched the rest for a while, absolute units in every sense all of them.

Spot on

Matip has seamlessly gone from 4th choice CB to undoubtedly 2nd choice.

A second choice who is selected now above a world cup finalist and one of the hottest young defensive prospects in world football

Kudos to Joel :)

In fact has any team got a 4 CB's as good as ours?  Fucking hell!!!

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3768 on: May 8, 2019, 05:55:38 pm »
We went in for every 50/50 so hard last night the Barca players were visibly rattled after a while of it,Fab was doing it the whole 90 and intimidated them into submission.

Whatever we paid for him we robbed Monaco,what a player.

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #3769 on: May 8, 2019, 06:03:03 pm »
I said to my arl fella after he got booked that he was going to get sent off. I think Barca got a corner shortly after his booking and he and Suarez had a tiff. It looked like he was losing his head a bit but he was absolutely immense. He's got the perfect balance of snide and grace, he works his bollocks off and can pick a pass. He's been a magnificent signing.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3770 on: May 8, 2019, 06:36:50 pm »
We had some lovely filth last night and this guy was right at the sharp end.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #3771 on: May 8, 2019, 06:38:54 pm »
He's redefining what a cutting-edge number 6 should be. Klopp must love him.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3772 on: May 8, 2019, 06:57:28 pm »
We have needed this guy for years, the pieces are pretty much all in place now

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3773 on: May 8, 2019, 09:06:25 pm »
Honestly, the lads who didn't want a DM all these years, wtf were you smoking?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3774 on: May 9, 2019, 12:19:45 am »
He's just got that snide mean streak that we need. We have a bunch of nice boys who are talented footballers, and we have Robbo and Fabinho who are hard nosed, ultra competitive and not afraid to give a bit of needle and wind things up. Really good footballers too. There's always a really fine line and as long as he has calm heads like VVD, Hendo and Ali just telling him to have control over that aggression he'll be an absolute monster at DM for many years for us.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3775 on: May 9, 2019, 03:39:57 am »
and we have Robbo and Fabinho who are hard nosed, ultra competitive and not afraid to give a bit of needle and wind things up.
You can add Sadio to those two as well, so one in defence, one in midfield and one in attack.

Offline tornado

• ali
  • Kopite
« Reply #3776 on: May 9, 2019, 04:21:51 am »
You can add Sadio to those two as well, so one in defence, one in midfield and one in attack.
And absolutely loved it when Origi, legit or not went down before being substituted...we never ever do such a thing

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3777 on: May 9, 2019, 07:00:26 am »
He's just got that snide mean streak that we need. We have a bunch of nice boys who are talented footballers, and we have Robbo and Fabinho who are hard nosed, ultra competitive and not afraid to give a bit of needle and wind things up. Really good footballers too. There's always a really fine line and as long as he has calm heads like VVD, Hendo and Ali just telling him to have control over that aggression he'll be an absolute monster at DM for many years for us.
Um you're forgetting Milner; all that Ribena talk is just a front for a guy who can be a pretty strategic shithouse, when needed, and is always ready with a straightener
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Jack The Lad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3778 on: May 9, 2019, 07:22:28 am »
We have needed this guy for years, the pieces are pretty much all in place now

I always thought Dietmar Hamann was class but this fella’s a few levels above in my opinion. £45m we paid?  Absolute bargain.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3779 on: May 9, 2019, 07:23:35 am »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3780 on: May 9, 2019, 07:26:25 am »
Offer him new contract already!

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3781 on: May 9, 2019, 07:38:10 am »
Did not realise that Fab was with Real Madrid before!

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/05/08/5cd2dd16468aeb8b278b45bd.html

When Cuneyt Cakir finally blew his whistle to confirm Liverpool's place in Madrid, the former Real defender dropped to his knees, in both delight and exhaustion, he had carried the Reds into the showpiece final, once again showing the value of Liverpool's transfer policy, and Mourinho's eye for talent.  ;D

« Last Edit: May 9, 2019, 07:42:51 am by jckliew »

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #3782 on: May 9, 2019, 08:51:12 am »
Has now become one of the first names on the team sheet!

Klopp played a blinder by easing Fab into the team and it’s paid dividends. We just need Keïta to become more consistent and we suddenly have a midfield that goes from good to great.
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #3783 on: May 9, 2019, 09:31:40 am »
I said to my arl fella after he got booked that he was going to get sent off. I think Barca got a corner shortly after his booking and he and Suarez had a tiff. It looked like he was losing his head a bit but he was absolutely immense. He's got the perfect balance of snide and grace, he works his bollocks off and can pick a pass. He's been a magnificent signing.
the corner issue was before the booking

i did think he would get sent off at some point but the yellow settled him down
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #3784 on: May 9, 2019, 01:13:40 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ZmO2-TTe8

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ZmO2-TTe8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ZmO2-TTe8</a>
« Last Edit: May 9, 2019, 01:18:08 pm by jepovic »

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3785 on: May 9, 2019, 01:27:14 pm »
He's becoming my Fav player in this team.

Boss performaance especially with getting a card early doors, i didn't even faze him.

#Immense
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Larse

• Kopite
« Reply #3786 on: May 9, 2019, 02:11:11 pm »
He is amazing. Had a great game and managed the game so well, and he does those little things so good in that respect: Drawing fouls, Slowing games down, making hard tackles without getting carded, provoking opponents and so on.

Against Barca only in extra time he had one clearance, one interception and drew two fouls, taking about 2 minutes from the clock. I think that says it all.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3787 on: May 9, 2019, 02:13:46 pm »
Growing in confidence. One of the first names on the team sheet for me.

Love that he’s got a proper bit of shithousery in him too. Think you need that in the middle of the park sometimes.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3788 on: May 9, 2019, 02:19:08 pm »
And absolutely loved it when Origi, legit or not went down before being substituted...we never ever do such a thing

it scared me though because all I saw was extra time being added....and when 5 minutes went up....

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3789 on: May 9, 2019, 02:19:51 pm »
Growing in confidence. One of the first names on the team sheet for me.

Love that he’s got a proper bit of shithousery in him too. Think you need that in the middle of the park sometimes.

the early parts of this thread make me laugh so hard.....there are a few of us that begged for patience from day 1. Same for Keita.

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3790 on: May 9, 2019, 03:05:42 pm »
Didi Hamann with athleticism.

Masch, Sissoko, and Xabi rolled into one.

He's lucky we've got Stevie at fullback, otherwise I'd expect that of him too
« Last Edit: May 9, 2019, 03:07:22 pm by Shaved Crossbar »

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3791 on: May 9, 2019, 10:38:08 pm »
Lads a beast
2 mins of him being boss.
Gerrardesque tackles.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BassamLFC/status/1126562710471229443

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3792 on: May 9, 2019, 11:22:07 pm »
He's brought with him a queen for wag too..

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3793 on: May 9, 2019, 11:53:08 pm »
My missus got me the new home shirt today, and I really want Fabinho's name on the back, but I can't help but feel he's gonna change his number. He was #2 at Monaco, is #15 for Brazil and his position is the #6, and with Clyne, Lovren and Sturridge all potentially leaving, he could have any of them. That'd leave the #3 open for Robbo then.

Obviously I'll just wait, but I do wonder...

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3794 on: May 10, 2019, 12:22:15 am »
Momo with ability on the ball... :o
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #3795 on: May 10, 2019, 03:03:57 am »
I've said it before in this thread, but Julien Laurens said on the Totally Football podcast at the beginning of the season that Fabinho was going to be one of the signings of the season. It seemed to get a few chuckles on the podcast. Doesn't look laughable now.

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3796 on: May 10, 2019, 04:24:19 am »
We went in for every 50/50 so hard last night the Barca players were visibly rattled after a while of it,Fab was doing it the whole 90 and intimidated them into submission.

Whatever we paid for him we robbed Monaco,what a player.

There is a reason why he was practically the last of their stars that Monaco sold from their breakout team. I believe that he was the most important player to the whole team's operation among all of them and the one they could do without the least. I was very happy when I heard that we had signed him.

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3797 on: May 10, 2019, 04:28:35 am »
Lads a beast
2 mins of him being boss.
Gerrardesque tackles.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BassamLFC/status/1126562710471229443

We have clearly finally replaced Mascherano and Lucas with an even better player.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3798 on: May 10, 2019, 09:24:29 am »
#BeastMode

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JV8ZDaFjkTo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JV8ZDaFjkTo</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #3799 on: May 10, 2019, 09:27:33 am »
If he gets wrong side he still manages to recover and win the ball more often than not. Brilliant.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored