Author Topic: West Ham United v Liverpool: Away ticket details  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
West Ham United v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« on: October 21, 2021, 12:57:22 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/446897-west-ham-united-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against West Ham United on Sunday November 7.

The match at London Stadium will kick off at 4.30pm GMT.

The club has received a total allocation of 3,001 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

Please only buy tickets if you plan to attend the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Rail seating

Rail seating has been installed in the Upper Tier of the Sir Trevor Brooking Stand.

Uncovered seats

Some seats within rows 1-4 of the Lower Tier of the Sir Trevor Brooking Stand are uncovered and are subject to potentially inclement weather.

Ticket prices

Adults – £30
Young adults (Under 21) – £25
Over 65s – £25
Juniors (Under 16) – £25
Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles, before entry is allowed.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

The club has received 20 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Members who recorded ticket purchases for wheelchair bays for Premier League away games during 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available. Full details are available here.

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Members online based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during 2018-19 or 2019-20 as follows.

11 or more games: from 8.15am on Wednesday October 27

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket and can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Sales will then take place subject to availability on a first come, first served basis until sold out.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

10 or more games: from 11am on Thursday October 28

Nine or more games: from 1pm on Thursday October 28

Should tickets remain following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will provide further sales updates here.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we understand that there are some fans who may not want to or cannot attend matches straight away. To ensure a fair ticket distribution process, we will not use any game credits from season 2021-22 as eligibility for ticket sales from season 2022-23 and beyond.

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Re: West Ham United v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 04:44:36 pm »
Anyone think this could drop to all STH's?

Online redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 05:27:58 pm »
Anyone think this could drop to all STH's?

No chance. Might go down to 2 or 3 like Leeds and Norwich but not to all ST holders

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 08:17:22 am »
Have the forgot to release them?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 08:22:55 am »

Got mine about 5 minutes ago, you tried refreshing?

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 08:23:24 am »

Was really weird on Firefox they wouldn't show up for sale but on Safari they were available

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 08:28:22 am »
Ta, done now. Took about 3 mins of constant refreshing before it showed on Chrome...clearly something went wrong as most of the lower was gone once I got in. Fuck knows what happened there.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 08:44:12 am »
Ta, done now. Took about 3 mins of constant refreshing before it showed on Chrome...clearly something went wrong as most of the lower was gone once I got in. Fuck knows what happened there.

Didn't show for me on Chrome on my PC till about 8.19, looked on my phone and was showing but just waited till it showed on PC to purchase, lots of lower gone by then
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 09:06:05 am by Philipm20 »

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 10:32:05 am »

clearing cache seems to fix it for future reference
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2021, 11:14:02 am »
clearing cache seems to fix it for future reference
Cheers.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2021, 11:33:08 am »
Tickets arrived from first sale

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #11 on: November 1, 2021, 04:31:08 pm »
Still tickets available on 3.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #12 on: November 1, 2021, 04:31:50 pm »
Still tickets available on 3.
Much left?

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #13 on: November 1, 2021, 04:35:05 pm »
Much left?
Just counted 17 in 220 and 1 in 118.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: November 2, 2021, 12:02:18 pm »
So as of just after midnight last night, 16 tickets were left, and its just gone to sold out. Its quite incredible that all 16 people were so forgetful as to not to realise that it had been on sale to them since 1500 yesterday but over the last 12 hours, they realised so logged in bought them. This seems to happen quite often when less then 20 tickets are left, I wonder if its the same 16 odd people that never realise that they qualify until many hours after they could have bought them.

Offline aliver

• Main Stander
  • Andriy Voronin has brought me here
« Reply #15 on: November 2, 2021, 06:47:37 pm »
I've got a strange question for experienced match-going fans: do any of you reckon it'll be possible for me to get through to the away fans section at West Ham, if I enter the stadium through the home fans' section?
My UK visa got approved a few weeks ago and bought my ticket to this game (off West Ham's official website) last week; flying to London for 1 day specifically for this game.
It'll be my first Premier League game, hence the naїvety of the question.
* I've been to a few other games for us though, e.g. FC Gomel away in Belarus in 2012, Rome away (UCL semi-final) in 2018, Genk in 2019).
Cheers and dyakuyu (thank you in Ukrainian)!

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #16 on: November 2, 2021, 06:58:48 pm »
I've got a strange question for experienced match-going fans: do any of you reckon it'll be possible for me to get through to the away fans section at West Ham, if I enter the stadium through the home fans' section?
My UK visa got approved a few weeks ago and bought my ticket to this game (off West Ham's official website) last week; flying to London for 1 day specifically for this game.
It'll be my first Premier League game, hence the naїvety of the question.
* I've been to a few other games for us though, e.g. FC Gomel away in Belarus in 2012, Rome away (UCL semi-final) in 2018, Genk in 2019).
Cheers and dyakuyu (thank you in Ukrainian)!

No you wouldn't be able to access the away end from the home end
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #17 on: November 3, 2021, 02:28:13 pm »

Stranger things have happened  ;D
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18 on: November 4, 2021, 09:59:44 am »

Personally, I wouldn’t try as you then highlight to the stewards that you are in the wrong section. You may then be asked to leave, or thrown out.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #19 on: November 4, 2021, 02:43:59 pm »
Would I make it back to Euston for an 8pm train?

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #20 on: November 4, 2021, 03:19:20 pm »

There’s a six minute train from Stratford International to St Pancras then a 10 minute walk from there. So you’d think an hour and a half would be plenty enough. But the crowd control / stop start signs walking back to Stratford International slow you down massively.
Long live the King

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 4, 2021, 03:21:16 pm »

I am booked on the 8:05 back to lime st. But not sure we will make it. If we miss it, gonna just chance it on the 9:21

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: November 4, 2021, 03:51:32 pm »

Mines from Kings Cross at 19:30

I've made it back well within an hour before, just make sure you get rail from Stratford International and not an underground

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #23 on: November 4, 2021, 04:33:24 pm »
I am booked on the 8:05 back to lime st. But not sure we will make it. If we miss it, gonna just chance it on the 9:21

Yeah they we're my 2 choices but I get off half way to lime Street. I'll risk the 8.05

Offline jackjones93

• Main Stander
  • we'll be coming down the road ...
« Reply #24 on: November 4, 2021, 04:33:49 pm »

We're same as you - not expecting to make that 8:05 but have booked it anyway.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #25 on: November 5, 2021, 01:30:16 pm »
Are there any places in particular reds tend to go to before games at the London Stadium?