Author Topic: Ground Entry  (Read 62478 times)

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Re: Ground Entry
« Reply #480 on: November 1, 2021, 10:01:33 pm »
Do distributed tickets show up as red as opposed to white?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #481 on: November 1, 2021, 10:27:19 pm »
Do distributed tickets show up as red as opposed to white?
Yes.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: November 1, 2021, 11:23:16 pm »

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #483 on: November 1, 2021, 11:39:06 pm »
Apologies I know this has been asked loads but I can't see it now, the Atletico game now showing on my pass, it's still AC Milan, how do I update it, I'm on android. Thanks.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #484 on: November 2, 2021, 09:25:42 am »
Apologies I know this has been asked loads but I can't see it now, the Atletico game now showing on my pass, it's still AC Milan, how do I update it, I'm on android. Thanks.

On an iPhone there are 3 dots to click on below the ticket, then switch off automatic updates and then turn it back on, that refreshes the ticket. I’m assuming android has something similar.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: November 2, 2021, 09:29:05 am »

Log in to your account on Chrome browser and download your NFC pass again. No need to delete it first.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #486 on: November 2, 2021, 09:51:53 am »
The club must have been doing some work on the NFC stuff, my android phone which previously had to be manually updated each game to load the latest ticket details is now doing it automatically each game.
Have already got Madrid in my wallet on Google Pay.
Well done whoever got it sorted, now can you move onto more pressing matters like our midfield please?

Same here, first time this season - Updated with Brighton and had now updated with Atletico

Even NFC worked

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: November 2, 2021, 09:53:08 am »
Same here, first time this season - Updated with Brighton and had now updated with Atletico

Even NFC worked

has there been an OS update since?

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: November 2, 2021, 11:39:25 am »
Log in to your account on Chrome browser and download your NFC pass again. No need to delete it first.

Mine's still a blank 'members card'. Tried updating through the browser but no luck. Seen some people say that theirs have updated - i thought it usually on the day or evening before?
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #489 on: November 2, 2021, 12:14:10 pm »
Mine's still a blank 'members card'. Tried updating through the browser but no luck. Seen some people say that theirs have updated - i thought it usually on the day or evening before?

My android never updated automatically for previous games this season even after adjusting settings in my phone for ad blockers or whatever as advised by the club.
Last week I noticed that my Google pay wallet had updated itself and Brighton was shown and then after that game either Sat evening or Sun it had then updated to Madrid. I’m assuming LFC have been working on it so I can only say find the information the club put out about a month ago about settings in your phone if it’s still not updating itself.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: November 2, 2021, 02:06:57 pm »
My android never updated automatically for previous games this season even after adjusting settings in my phone for ad blockers or whatever as advised by the club.
Last week I noticed that my Google pay wallet had updated itself and Brighton was shown and then after that game either Sat evening or Sun it had then updated to Madrid. I’m assuming LFC have been working on it so I can only say find the information the club put out about a month ago about settings in your phone if it’s still not updating itself.

Just tried it again and it's on there. Not sure what was wrong. All sorted now though, cheers.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: November 2, 2021, 02:31:11 pm »
has there been an OS update since?

Has on mine but not on my Mrs and hers worked too

But my OS is always the latest

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: November 2, 2021, 07:31:35 pm »
My brother is on his hols so my mate was gonna come to the match with me. He distributed the ticket to her a couple of days ago. Worked fine. But now she’s missed her flight (some of you will know this person and be unsurprised by this 😂). Can he recall the ticket and distribute it to someone else instead or is that it?

I’ve had a quick look but can’t find anything. I assume it’s fine to do this? Cheers all.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: November 2, 2021, 08:22:06 pm »
My brother is on his hols so my mate was gonna come to the match with me. He distributed the ticket to her a couple of days ago. Worked fine. But now she’s missed her flight (some of you will know this person and be unsurprised by this 😂). Can he recall the ticket and distribute it to someone else instead or is that it?

I’ve had a quick look but can’t find anything. I assume it’s fine to do this? Cheers all.
Should be able to recall it. I’ve distributed mine for this game and I have the option to recall

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #494 on: November 2, 2021, 09:19:35 pm »

Yes you can definitely recall it and then redistribute it to someone else in the same way that you did it in the 1st place.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: November 2, 2021, 11:18:52 pm »
Yes you can definitely recall it and then redistribute it to someone else in the same way that you did it in the 1st place.

Nice one. Cheers mate.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #496 on: November 4, 2021, 08:17:55 am »
Hopefully someone can help. My step son is 8 and doesn’t have a mobile and wasn’t on the list of 20 names on mine and my Dad’s season tickets. I want to take him to the Leicester cup game. Can I do that?
JFT97

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: November 4, 2021, 08:53:03 am »
The queues on the Kop last night seemed comparable to what we used to have a few years ago on mid-week games, so it looks like the new system has settled down now.  Or maybe people are still arriving much earlier than they used to?  I had a 7-minute wait on the D turnstiles at 19:35.  The earlier League Cup 19:45 kick-off will be a challenge.

There were still a handful of people being rejected, two of whom said they'd not had problems previously using the same phone and the correct match was showing on their devices.  Hope they managed to get in in time.

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #498 on: November 4, 2021, 08:55:23 am »
The last two homes have been like they used to be with cards, definitely sorted it out now.

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #499 on: November 4, 2021, 09:37:30 am »
Hopefully someone can help. My step son is 8 and doesn’t have a mobile and wasn’t on the list of 20 names on mine and my Dad’s season tickets. I want to take him to the Leicester cup game. Can I do that?
You can still edit your F&F list
YNWA

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #500 on: November 26, 2021, 07:46:16 am »
My mate is not receiving an email when a ticket is being distributed to him.  Any ideas what he can do? We have tried twice and it has failed both times.  He’s using an android phone if that helps
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #501 on: November 26, 2021, 11:08:51 am »
The queues on the Kop last night seemed comparable to what we used to have a few years ago on mid-week games, so it looks like the new system has settled down now.  Or maybe people are still arriving much earlier than they used to?  I had a 7-minute wait on the D turnstiles at 19:35.  The earlier League Cup 19:45 kick-off will be a challenge.

There were still a handful of people being rejected, two of whom said they'd not had problems previously using the same phone and the correct match was showing on their devices.  Hope they managed to get in in time.

We tend to go earlier now and there does seem to be more people on the concourse.  I had issues getting in, previously been OK.  My kid was straight in, but it must have took about a minute for the reader to pick up my phone before allowing me in.  We've both the exact same phones and used the same turnstile. 

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: November 26, 2021, 11:47:18 am »
Can you load two passes onto one phone? I'm going the game tomorrow, they're local tickets, and might have to take my Dad and he's got a Samsung that's as old as the hills now and I cba explaining what google pay is so thinking I'd just put the two on my phone.

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #503 on: November 26, 2021, 11:57:26 am »
Can you load two passes onto one phone? I'm going the game tomorrow, they're local tickets, and might have to take my Dad and he's got a Samsung that's as old as the hills now and I cba explaining what google pay is so thinking I'd just put the two on my phone.

Yes you can.

I had my ticket and my son's ticket on my phone the other night, as his phone was playing up, and just wouldn't download the ticket.

He forwarded the email from the club to me, and I just dowloaded it onto my iPhone.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 12:00:47 pm by Millie »
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: November 26, 2021, 12:01:39 pm »
thanks ;D should make things a bit easier!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: November 26, 2021, 12:36:13 pm »
Yes you can.

I had my ticket and my son's ticket on my phone the other night, as his phone was playing up, and just wouldn't download the ticket.

He forwarded the email from the club to me, and I just dowloaded it onto my iPhone.

Can also confirm this. Send 2 Arsenal tickets last week to a lad that was originally going with his missus. She couldn't go so he took his daughter instead. Had no issues with both being on his phone.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: November 26, 2021, 10:21:38 pm »
Have screenshots of QR codes been working for people when using spares? Using a spare tomorrow and mate has already downloaded the pass onto his phone, says he will send a screenshot of the QR code as I’m trying to get into the ground but not sure if it’ll work?

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #507 on: November 26, 2021, 10:32:02 pm »
Think it says no in the FAQs but check. Mine changes every few seconds if I watch it. It's not a barcode
We are a team of one half.

Offline fru

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: November 27, 2021, 10:08:17 am »
Just got a last minute ticket for today’s game but can’t seem to update it on my members pass. I have tried removing and re downloading the pass, refreshing etc. but no joy. On an iPhone. Anyone have any ideas?

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #509 on: November 27, 2021, 11:05:12 am »
Just got a last minute ticket for today’s game but can’t seem to update it on my members pass. I have tried removing and re downloading the pass, refreshing etc. but no joy. On an iPhone. Anyone have any ideas?
Got mine on Wednesday and have the same issue. Someone mentioned an expired pass will work but not sure.

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: November 27, 2021, 11:40:26 pm »
Think it says no in the FAQs but check. Mine changes every few seconds if I watch it. It's not a barcode

For future reference - yes it worked.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #511 on: November 28, 2021, 07:35:26 am »
Yes you can.

Nice one ,was wondering this also as I'm taking my young fella to the Villa game.
Saying that meant to be doing Wolves also but that could all go tits up if flight restrictions come in before then from Ireland.  Bloody grim.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: November 28, 2021, 12:24:19 pm »
Absolutely back to normal now getting in to the Kenny stand.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #513 on: November 28, 2021, 03:01:15 pm »
Absolutely back to normal now getting in to the Kenny stand.

Yes I turned up at 2.30 yesterday to see what the queues were like and happy to see next to none at the upper main Stanley Park side.

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #514 on: December 11, 2021, 08:26:10 am »
I’ve had a ticket sent to me by a friend and I can no longer make the game due to covid.  Does anybody know if I can forward the email sent from LFC on to my sister for her to use? Or would the ticket need to be redistributed by the ST holder? Thanks
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #515 on: December 11, 2021, 10:50:00 am »
I’ve had a ticket sent to me by a friend and I can no longer make the game due to covid.  Does anybody know if I can forward the email sent from LFC on to my sister for her to use? Or would the ticket need to be redistributed by the ST holder? Thanks

You can yes, but bear in mind the ticket will still have your name on it.

The ST holder can redistribute the ticket to her, if you prefer.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #516 on: December 11, 2021, 08:51:02 pm »
Finally tried using my Apple Watch for ground entry today and it worked a treat

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #517 on: December 12, 2021, 08:55:36 am »
Thanks to the fella behind me in the queue yesterday. Had a few scoops before the game & reckon I’d still be outside now had he not swiped it for me. Refreshed my phone last night & it’s saying the next game is Leicester in my wallet, despite the next game when you login being Newcastle. Anybody else got this?

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #518 on: December 12, 2021, 08:58:03 am »
Thanks to the fella behind me in the queue yesterday. Had a few scoops before the game & reckon I’d still be outside now had he not swiped it for me. Refreshed my phone last night & it’s saying the next game is Leicester in my wallet, despite the next game when you login being Newcastle. Anybody else got this?

I have the same saying Leicester and not Newcastle

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #519 on: December 12, 2021, 10:36:45 am »

Mine's been saying Leicester since after Southampton but I got in fine yesterday with it anyway without doing anything to it so I wouldn't worry.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."