Author Topic: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.  (Read 96180 times)

Offline Dani LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

I have been unable to start new topics in the "Liverpool FC Forum" board and the "General Football and Sport" board, and I can't post at all in the "Summer 2013 Transfer Forum Updates (STFU)" board. I can't recall of breaking any posting guidelines and rules, but if I did, I hope that the mods would point out my mistakes, and review my posting status.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
I have been unable to start new topics in the "Liverpool FC Forum" board and the "General Football and Sport" board, and I can't post at all in the "Summer 2013 Transfer Forum Updates (STFU)" board. I can't recall of breaking any posting guidelines and rules, but if I did, I hope that the mods would point out my mistakes, and review my posting status.

I think this covers it.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
I don't get it. Is he really Macedonian Red?

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
We're all Macedonian Red, and none of us are. He's like a ghost, a thief in the night, Kaiser Sose, the bogey man, a frequenter of the witching hour, he lives purely in your imagination and occasionally your nightmares but ultimately he is present in a fraction of us all.

And to answer your question, yes.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Oh right, Ted.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
We're all Macedonian Red, and none of us are. He's like a ghost, a thief in the night, Kaiser Sose, the bogey man, a frequenter of the witching hour, he lives purely in your imagination and occasionally your nightmares but ultimately he is present in a fraction of us all.

Rather clever. All your own work 5th?

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Any reason as to why I can't post in the STFU?

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
What is your country, out of interest? And which Irish, Welsh and Northern Irish clubs were they against?

Macedonia.

The smoking gun.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
Rather clever. All your own work 5th?
Yes. and thanks I think! You sound like a sceptical schoolmaster.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke

;D

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.

dont you be dissin Skoolmasters bro!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Don't you mean jason43? ;) ;D
Nice name change :P
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
Nice name change :P
I appear to have had a year taken off, therefore putting me at my correct age. ;) ;D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
I appear to have had a year taken off, therefore putting me at my correct IQ. ;) ;D
:wave

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
:wave
You missed out the 1 at the start.....it should read 142 ;D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
 I have been unable to start new topics...

If i broke some posting guidelines and rules i must point out that I was a newcomer and it happened  a long time ago.

I was suspended longer than Luisito Suarez...and I hope that the mods would review my posting status.

I would like to be able to start a new topic after my idol Luis Suarez plays this week against Spain and Nigeria.

Thanks guys.
Uruguayan 36.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:48:51 pm by Uruguayan36 »

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
OK it was over a year ago. I've removed it mate.
Yep.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Besides, now we have Armenian 36 to amuse us ;)
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks pal!!!

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?

Were you bitten in the act of removing this?

:lickin

Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Aaron Rattray1

• Almost a new record in rEceiving the pOsting bEfore tHinking aWard. needs to get a shift on.
  • Anny Roader
  • Grimsby town and Liverpool fan
I was banned from starting new LFC topics on 18th November 2013 because of a Will Hughes thread i started, with it being half a year,

Thanks in advance

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
I've amended your status and removed it mate. I trust you have learnt your lesson.
Yep.

Offline Aaron Rattray1

• Almost a new record in rEceiving the pOsting bEfore tHinking aWard. needs to get a shift on.
  • Anny Roader
  • Grimsby town and Liverpool fan
I've amended your status and removed it mate. I trust you have learnt your lesson.

Thank you!

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.
« Reply #348 on: September 19, 2016, 12:45:55 am »
I'm unable to post a new thread in the LFC forum but as far as I can see, I don't have a new topics ban? Haven't started a thread in the LFC forum for ages and ages. If I do have a ban against my name, please can I have it lifted? Thanks in advance.

Ps sorry if the rules have changed and only certain users can post new topics in the LFC forum. I only use rawk occasionally so I'm not aware when new rules come into play.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #349 on: September 20, 2016, 01:12:28 pm »
It's removed, can't see an obvious reason why it was introduced, and the mod who did it is not online. :wave

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: September 20, 2016, 09:30:05 pm »
It's removed, can't see an obvious reason why it was introduced, and the mod who did it is not online. :wave

Thanks for the heads up.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Online HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
Hi, I have been unable to start new topics for a number of years now.  I completely forgot to ask for this to be removed some time ago. I accept that I didn't follow the rawk guidelines. I would appreciate if this sanction could be removed.

Thanks  :)

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
I vote no.

Also, I vote that I get to vote. Probably should have done that first.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
I vote no.

Also, I vote that I get to vote. Probably should have done that first.

:missus  Always in such a rush (or so your missus tells me).
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Hi, I have been unable to start new topics for a number of years now.  I completely forgot to ask for this to be removed some time ago. I accept that I didn't follow the rawk guidelines. I would appreciate if this sanction could be removed.

Thanks  :)

I looked at your post history and unfortunately for you, the first thing I saw was you posting shite in a starred topic which I've now got to go and read and clean up. On that basis, no, you can't have it removed.

Online HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
I looked at your post history and unfortunately for you, the first thing I saw was you posting shite in a starred topic which I've now got to go and read and clean up. On that basis, no, you can't have it removed.

Fair enough

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #356 on: February 8, 2020, 12:47:43 pm »
Can someone please explain why my profile states NNT?
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: February 8, 2020, 01:06:54 pm »
Can someone please explain why my profile states NNT?
Not sure mate, had you once started a completely unnecessary topic on the main board sometime? It wasn't actually set as such on your profile but I've amended it anyway.

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
So I noticed that the last topic I created (on gofundme for Mbappe) got deleted, and I got a No New LFC Topics ban?

I think that was kinda harsh to be honest. I would like to understand why I got this ban?

Since the beginning of time, all topics I have created have been oriented towards one goal, to discuss and implement ideas/solutions that will improve Liverpool, as a Liverpool supporter, whether that's with the crowdfunding for transfer kitty, online anfield, or mbappe gofundme.

Anyway, I'm not that fussed about the no new LFC topics ban itself, as I've kinda ran out of ideas/solutions on how to fix us anyway, so no reasons to start new topics. But I would like to understand why I got this ban, to avoid it rehappening in the future. (And also would like to know how long this ban will last for).

Also btw the Mbappe gofundme topic is in the LFC.tv official forums too, I just shared it here after I saw it there because I figured it was fun and exciting (and could improve us), no different to sharing something on Facebook or Insta.   

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
So I noticed that the last topic I created (on gofundme for Mbappe) got deleted, and I got a No New LFC Topics ban?

I think that was kinda harsh to be honest. I would like to understand why I got this ban?

Since the beginning of time, all topics I have created have been oriented towards one goal, to discuss and implement ideas/solutions that will improve Liverpool, as a Liverpool supporter, whether that's with the crowdfunding for transfer kitty, online anfield, or mbappe gofundme.

Anyway, I'm not that fussed about the no new LFC topics ban itself, as I've kinda ran out of ideas/solutions on how to fix us anyway, so no reasons to start new topics. But I would like to understand why I got this ban, to avoid it rehappening in the future. (And also would like to know how long this ban will last for).

Also btw the Mbappe gofundme topic is in the LFC.tv official forums too, I just shared it here after I saw it there because I figured it was fun and exciting (and could improve us), no different to sharing something on Facebook or Insta.

I fear you’ve answered your own question
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.