Author Topic: EFL Cup - MK Dons away - Wed 25/9  (Read 57592 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: EFL Cup - MK Dons away - Wed 25/9
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2019, 03:36:57 pm »
Yeah that’s fair enough mate - I’ll leave it there, definitely a danger of going round in circles with this type of discussion!

Will certainly await the selling criteria with interest on this one - the club doesn’t often have this scenario to deal with!
I know that they normally give more but its not every week that they get to play the Champions of Europe! so assuming that is is the contractual 10%...so around 3K :

Leicester, 3305
Southampton, 3330
Derby, 3100
Burton, 1646

4/4 guaranteed 1st sale
3/4 non guaranteed 2nd sale
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2019, 04:48:43 pm »
Looks like it'll be £28 going by whats on the MK Dons site. They don't mention prices for any seats in the North Stand to home supporters so looks like we could be getting a big allocation.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2019, 04:53:32 pm »
Yeah that’s fair enough mate - I’ll leave it there, definitely a danger of going round in circles with this type of discussion!

Mate it's been going round in circles for years..let alone a danger 🙈
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2019, 07:09:54 pm »
sorry to be so negative, but this gets thrown about in loads of threads, we should have a thread to discuss the loyalty system and how it could work best, so often we see it debated (charity shield, super cup, champs league final, bulk sales) lets put it in one place rather than going on about it all over the place.

Until they have a foolproof way of recording WHO ACTUALLY GOES TO THE GAME, then it is just going to continue being the same game of buying every ticket you can, and moving on the ones you don't/can't go to.  Nothing will change until that point.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2019, 11:34:39 pm »
Think whoever wants a ticket for this will get sorted.   6000 tickets for a mid week game against lower league opposition.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2019, 06:43:07 am »
Has 6k been confirmed?
I should be OK for this, but my mate doesn't have any league cup credits since about Man Utd away, but if it's 6k he obviously stands a great chance and we can book the travel.
Cheers.

Offline Gaz77

• Main Stander
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2019, 10:51:53 am »
Leicester, 3305
Southampton, 3330
Derby, 3100
Burton, 1646
Stoke, 2759
Southampton, 3099
Chelsea, 4004
Bournemouth, 1311
Man Utd, 7258
Got 7 of that list do you think I'll be ok getting 4 tickets 😂

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: September 1, 2019, 10:19:36 pm »
Any idea when any tickets would go on sale if at all or chances of STH getting ones for tickets for credits and selling them on at a reasonable price?

Don't get to games often (impossible to get tickets whenever I've tried) but this ain't too far for me to travel to and back in one night.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #48 on: September 2, 2019, 10:05:27 am »
Any idea when any tickets would go on sale if at all or chances of STH getting ones for tickets for credits and selling them on at a reasonable price?

Don't get to games often (impossible to get tickets whenever I've tried) but this ain't too far for me to travel to and back in one night.

I don't think that's allowed
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #49 on: September 2, 2019, 11:24:14 am »
Any ticket details for this?

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #50 on: September 2, 2019, 12:29:04 pm »
No ticket details out yet. Someone usually puts them up straight away when there out

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: September 2, 2019, 01:04:47 pm »

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #52 on: September 3, 2019, 10:15:29 am »
MK put there seats on sale this morning so they would have already said to the club how many we've got so it should be today the news is out you would like to think

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: September 3, 2019, 10:22:22 am »
Can imagine MK Dons are now going to get a record spike in membership sales coincidentally...  ;D
YNWA.

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: September 3, 2019, 11:36:14 am »
Might have 2 spares for this pending the club don't shaft me with previous.
::)
cyas

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #55 on: September 3, 2019, 12:29:54 pm »
ha ha was thinking that before, are they really spare if you've not got them yet
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #56 on: September 3, 2019, 12:43:03 pm »
MK put there seats on sale this morning so they would have already said to the club how many we've got so it should be today the news is out you would like to think
I’d say next week, Napoli probably taking preference

Offline Gaz77

• Main Stander
« Reply #57 on: September 3, 2019, 01:04:18 pm »
Can imagine MK Dons are now going to get a record spike in membership sales coincidentally...  ;D
they've given a deadline for members which they're saying has now passed, and you need certain postcodes in that area.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: September 3, 2019, 02:23:33 pm »
they've given a deadline for members which they're saying has now passed, and you need certain postcodes in that area.

ah, interesting. their twitter has quite a big queue of people buying tickets at their ticket office this morning.
YNWA.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #59 on: September 3, 2019, 10:36:50 pm »
We've been given blocks 25-30 going off the MK Don's tickets site. At a rough guess I would imagine somewhere between 4.5-6k allocation.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #60 on: September 3, 2019, 10:51:03 pm »
We've been given blocks 25-30 going off the MK Don's tickets site. At a rough guess I would imagine somewhere between 4.5-6k allocation.
STHs will have a chance I’d say, members I don’t think so

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: September 4, 2019, 07:04:32 am »
STHs will have a chance I’d say, members I don’t think so

Which is really annoying....as we know many will probably buy and sell on, or in my case beg a mate to be able to buy one using their season ticket.  That then adds to the problem.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #62 on: September 4, 2019, 07:16:08 am »
Which is really annoying....as we know many will probably buy and sell on, or in my case beg a mate to be able to buy one using their season ticket.  That then adds to the problem.

Yeah I'm relying on the same. This is where they should do all STH but collection on match day down there somewhere. They have us jumping through hoops on the euro aways so why not this?

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: September 4, 2019, 07:43:50 am »
Yeah I'm relying on the same. This is where they should do all STH but collection on match day down there somewhere. They have us jumping through hoops on the euro aways so why not this?

Who wants to collect a ticket in MK on a week day match? Many going will be just nicking a few hours off work and scrambling to get there..and you seriously want people collecting tickets? ridiculous

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #64 on: September 4, 2019, 08:46:31 am »
Who wants to collect a ticket in MK on a week day match? Many going will be just nicking a few hours off work and scrambling to get there..and you seriously want people collecting tickets? ridiculous

Same can apply with the euro aways but why does nobody complain about that?

Majority are sick of people credit hunting so this would be an easy one to sort if it did drop to all STH or members
« Last Edit: September 4, 2019, 08:48:49 am by carl123uk »

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: September 4, 2019, 10:16:40 am »
Would be very inconvenient to have to collect the ticket, but if it means cleaning up the system and actually being able to get away tickets, so be it

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 4, 2019, 10:22:01 am »

6000 people turning up in Milton Keynes 90 minutes before kick off to collect tickets.

They would need to serve one person quicker than every second.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #67 on: September 4, 2019, 10:38:08 am »
6000 people turning up in Milton Keynes 90 minutes before kick off to collect tickets.

They would need to serve one person quicker than every second.

I didn't explain it to well

I'm saying if it drops to all STH and members with 0 credits anyone who buys in that sale should be made to collect down there. Would only be around 1000-1500 tickets and would stop credit hunting.

At some point we have all complained about being unable to get tickets due to people buying just for the credit. This would at least make people think twice if they have no real intention of going. Everything is a closed shop so let's at least try and get people in on there own cards.

Nobody with previous credits misses out so people can't moan about that and give people a real chance of getting there own credits but only if they are going themselves

I know it won't happen just a thought.

What's other people opinions on that?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #68 on: September 4, 2019, 10:50:50 am »

I'm saying if it drops to all STH and members with 0 credits anyone who buys in that sale should be made to collect down there. Would only be around 1000-1500 tickets and would stop credit hunting.

At some point we have all complained about being unable to get tickets due to people buying just for the credit. This would at least make people think twice if they have no real intention of going. Everything is a closed shop so let's at least try and get people in on there own cards.

Nobody with previous credits misses out so people can't moan about that and give people a real chance of getting there own credits but only if they are going themselves

It would be easy to do for this match as they have an away ticket office right outside the away end.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #69 on: September 4, 2019, 10:56:19 am »

That's not a bad idea actually. The last time something like this was close to happening I think our group got 8 to West Ham away in the replay of the FA Cup as it dropped to all members. Five of us went, three immediately sold on. I wouldn't have minded collecting on that occasion as a member with 0 credits to claim my FA Cup credit - and then three others would also have got a credit and actually gone to the game. It doesn't stop the problems further up the ladder once you're on it but I agree it would be fair that you should at least attend the game to get onto the ladder.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #70 on: September 4, 2019, 11:12:42 am »
Glad a few of you agree. It's a fair way and I'm sure anyone on zero credits would be happy to do it for the credit. It will drop to at least all STH as theres hasn't been an allocation close to this in the last 3 or 4 seasons. But once again STH will be put ahead of members

Offline Gaz77

• Main Stander
« Reply #71 on: September 4, 2019, 11:16:00 am »
ha ha was thinking that before, are they really spare if you've not got them yet
notice I said MIGHT. didn't say I will, as also said if club dont shaft me, of that list of 9 I have 7 games

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #72 on: September 4, 2019, 11:19:04 am »
Glad a few of you agree. It's a fair way and I'm sure anyone on zero credits would be happy to do it for the credit. It will drop to at least all STH as theres hasn't been an allocation close to this in the last 3 or 4 seasons. But once again STH will be put ahead of members

You say this but how many season tickets do you think there will be without league cup away credits already? Say the biggest allocation we’ve had away in recent years was Southampton in the semi at 3330 in 2017, how many new season tickets will have been issued since then? Say 1000 or so? Say that’s the case still leaves 1000 or so tickets, unless I’m missing something  ;D

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #73 on: September 4, 2019, 11:21:33 am »
You say this but how many season tickets do you think there will be without league cup away credits already? Say the biggest allocation we’ve had away in recent years was Southampton in the semi at 3330 in 2017, how many new season tickets will have been issued since then? Say 1000 or so? Say that’s the case still leaves 1000 or so tickets, unless I’m missing something  ;D

How many new season ticket holders came in with the main stand extension?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #74 on: September 4, 2019, 11:31:01 am »

Brilliant.

Forward this to the club

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 4, 2019, 11:34:27 am »
I'm a STH only with Chelsea away from a few years back. Reckon I'll be ok for this?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: September 4, 2019, 11:36:19 am »
I'm a STH only with Chelsea away from a few years back. Reckon I'll be ok for this?
I think they will go back to Chelsea as that was 4k I think.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: September 4, 2019, 11:44:06 am »

I don't understand this, there is 28,000 odd season ticket holders...and usually you get 3/4k allocation, so there is surely quite a few season ticket holders without away credits?

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #78 on: September 4, 2019, 11:59:13 am »
West Ham dropped to all members in the end after STH so not every STH has an interest in the aways.

I've already been offered 2 for this from a STH with zero credits who's is helping me out and has no intention in going at all but to guarantee 2 for this that is probably the way I will have to buy them which is wrong but do I risk it not take up the offer in the hope it does drop even further?

I know West Ham was about 10 days notice in the FA cup with no trains back after the match just the closest example to use

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #79 on: September 4, 2019, 12:00:04 pm »
Same can apply with the euro aways but why does nobody complain about that?

Majority are sick of people credit hunting so this would be an easy one to sort if it did drop to all STH or members

Without wanting to get into the discussion...loads of people do complain about euro ticket collections for that very reason that's it's difficult if you're short on time, it's in plenty of threads on here.

I can see the benefits of it re. touting but it would be a royal pain in the arse for a midweek game when you've legged it straight from work.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."