Author Topic: LOST - Channel 4 *warning spoilers, but no answers*  (Read 399734 times)

Offline Red in Korea

• Claims to be from Korea but we're not convinced...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LOST - Channel 4 *warning spoilers of future episodes*
« Reply #6560 on: May 8, 2010, 12:43:17 am »
I reckon they are both Aaron

:) and of course with lost anything is possible!
"What is called for is dignity. We need to set an example." Kenny Dalglish

Offline Mikuss

• Dynamo Midfielder
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • PSN- Mikuss
« Reply #6561 on: May 8, 2010, 12:49:46 am »
TOP 10 JIN-SOO KWON MOMENTS

10) "Enter the Dragon"---After Mikail steals the phone and sprints off into the jungle, SOMETHING had to be done...Jin decides he's gonna step up to the plate and be the hero, so he chases the Cyclops pussy down and then proceeds to KUNG FU the shit out of him!!!!! Who would have figured that an impotent fisherman's son would be the next Bruce Lee...even Chuck Norris was like "DAMN JIN!!"

9) "First Rule of Fight Club..."---Some rich, English speaking shit head has been diving into Sun's rice bowl, and Mr. Paik is not pleased...no father wants to find out their daughter is a whore, so he sends his son in law and MUSCLE to clean up the problem...the crazy thing is, Jin doesn't even know about the affair...he bursts into the hotel room and becomes Tyler Durden, throwing this bald pussy through tables, walls, timelines, etc...he then jumps on this guys puny chest and starts brutally pounding his pretty boy face in...every guy that's ever been cheated on stood up and cheered

8) "Udders"---In what would become a reocurring theme for Jin, he appeared to be dead after Mr Friendly & crew blew up the raft and kidnapped Walt...but like Segal, this mu'fucka is HARD TO KILL...Sawyer and Michael wash up on shore, and all of a sudden we see Jin running out of the jungle, scared as shit and screaming warnings in Korean...no one understands what the fuck he's saying, so he gets his Rosetta Stone on and focuses..."UDDERS!! UDDERS!!...udders..." Just as Sawyer starts looking for the cow, it dawns on him what Jin is saying..."OTHERS"...HOLY SHIT

7). "Hurley Shits Pants"---Not only was Jin an ass kicking, death defying pimp, he also was an entertainer...during their trek through the jungle to find the parachuter, Jin decides to share his favorite Korean ghost story with Hurley & Charlie around the camp fire...Hurley nearly pooped his panties when Jin got to the good part...which causes Jin to laugh like crazy...truly one of my favorite moments

6). "Explosions Are For Pussy's"---Even though Michael is a traitor and an all around douche, Jin was still a loyal friend...he stayed on the freighter as long as he could with Michael, not really doing anything but staring at the C4, but still...haha, moral support...well that loyalty and moral support got Jin in trouble, cause he missed his flight, Lapides style, and ended up stuck on a one way trip to Jack Dawson's tombstone...Christian tells Michael he can go (fuck himself), and BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE (C4)...most normal pussy's would be crying cause they're dead and in a million pieces, but not Jin...he decides he's feeling hot and needs to take a dip, so he swan "station" dives into the ocean and puts his Korean charm down on a younger, hotter Danielle..

5). "Jin is Pro-Life"---The second day on the island, Jin decides to make a good impression by getting his Emeril Lagassi on (BAM) and cooking up some fine cuisine, which ended up being slimy octopus asshole or something that his dad taught him on the docks of wherever the fuck he grew up...You knew this shit was bad when 600 pound Hurley, who'd already eaten 3 mangled corpses from the fuselage, refused to touch it...but Claire, who hadn't felt her baby kick since the crash, decided to dive in....and shockingly, it re-animated her fetus!!! Jin's face is fucking HILARIOUS as Claire is putting his hand on her belly, haha...

4). "My Boys Can Swim!!"---Jin never knew that his dick was broken (the opposite of Jack's), but Sun was forced to drop that bombshell on him when she told him she was pregnant...instead of doing what everyone expected, which was to slap the shit out of Sun and blame her vagina, Jin took the news like a champ, and basically was just full of happiness and joy that he was going to be a father, and that the island had somehow healed his cock...

3). "Class Is In Session"---Sawyer tries to help Jin be a better husband by teaching him the 3 things you need to know how to say to a woman...watching Jin repeat these back was fucking hilarious, although Sawyer forgot to mention the timeless phrase "honey, if you were ever topless in the jungle and a black man looking for his son stumbled upon you and saw your goodies, then you'd tell me right??"

2). "Apology Accepted"---Before the raft is launched into the unknown, Jin and Sun share one of my favorite scenes of the whole series...it starts off with her trying to show him some English words that might come in handy on the raft...Jin then completely breaks down and apologizes for EVERYTHING, everything that got him and her, the love of his life, to this horrible place, physically and emotionally...he tells her that he's being punished for what he's done to her, and he needs to make it right....they tell each other "I love you", all is forgiven, and the raft is launched with the best music Giachinno has ever composed for the show...beautiful..

1). "Life & Death"---Although Jin hadn't played a large role in Season 6, it didn't matter when we, the audience, realized his time was up...this was an awesome character we've laughed and cried with for 6 years, and seeing the water flood in and slowly take his life made me sick to my stomach...his only purpose, and the only thing that kept him going, was Sun...and now in his final moments, and her final moments, they were together, closer than ever, holding each other tight as they drifted into the unknown, hand in hand...fucking beautiful....

TOP 2 SUN MOMENTS

1). Sun wears a bikini in Season 1

2). Sun unbuttons her shirt in "The Package"

Offline Red in Korea

• Claims to be from Korea but we're not convinced...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6562 on: May 8, 2010, 08:11:59 am »
:) and of course with lost anything is possible!

In fact, the more I think about it the idea of them both being the same person - a split personality - the more plausible it becomes.
"What is called for is dignity. We need to set an example." Kenny Dalglish

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6563 on: May 8, 2010, 01:27:30 pm »
Spoiler
Jesus, just went pow pow pow pow, rattled 4 of them off in about 5 minutes. Well done Sawyer, got out-conned. Kind of sad, but the Kwon's were done. Bit surprised about Sayid but he redeemed himself in the end I suppose, no one cares about Lupidis.

Wonder what's going on with Team Richard, whether they were the ones to put the bomb on the plane.

As it is, I would be more surprised if Jack ends up being the new Jacob than anyone else, the way they're building him up right makes you believe a twist is inevitable.
[close]
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline skibaboo

• Baljeev's mate, and a good egg.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us dream, or at least stop the nightmares..
    • Anxiety Central
« Reply #6564 on: May 8, 2010, 01:51:15 pm »
Spoiler
I'm seriously excited about next weeks episode, if I was a man I think I would have a hard on for it, literally. Been watching all the promos on youtube today, does anybody else think the man young Jacob/MIB are watching is Sawyer? His posture just fits...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTz84W-_og
[close]
bj. coutinho will be labelled the greatest liverpool player of all time once he hangs up his boots
u can quote that, put it in ur sig

bj. and if he aint, ill eat my own penis
http://www.anxiety-central.com/

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #6565 on: May 8, 2010, 02:22:09 pm »
Is this finished yet, or some more to go. IF finished i can finally get back to finishing it. did my head in waiting a week
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #6566 on: May 9, 2010, 12:30:54 am »
<a href="http://twiturm.com/flash/twiturm_mp3.swf?playerID=0&amp;sf=h5282" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://twiturm.com/flash/twiturm_mp3.swf?playerID=0&amp;sf=h5282</a>

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #6567 on: May 9, 2010, 03:38:58 am »
This week's episode is going to be the most important one they've ever done. The pressure is on it to be amazing. If it's not it kind of makes everything apart from the first series and maybe the 2nd - both of which were character-driven - seem totally pointless. This is the episode that has to explain the island and why all this is happening, and the Island's been the main character from series 3 onwards IMHO. If they fuck this up it'll have been pointless.

Got ridiculously high expectations for this episode and it has to meet them. This is what it's all about. I'm sure there'll be twists from here on it, but ever since series 1 we've all been wondering what the island is and this is the episode that has to reveal that and the backstory of it.

Can't wait, just hope it can possibly live up to the expectations I've set it.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline ianfb25

• Legacy Fan
  • KK7
« Reply #6568 on: May 9, 2010, 09:17:21 am »
This week's episode is going to be the most important one they've ever done. The pressure is on it to be amazing. If it's not it kind of makes everything apart from the first series and maybe the 2nd - both of which were character-driven - seem totally pointless. This is the episode that has to explain the island and why all this is happening, and the Island's been the main character from series 3 onwards IMHO. If they fuck this up it'll have been pointless.

Got ridiculously high expectations for this episode and it has to meet them. This is what it's all about. I'm sure there'll be twists from here on it, but ever since series 1 we've all been wondering what the island is and this is the episode that has to reveal that and the backstory of it.

Can't wait, just hope it can possibly live up to the expectations I've set it.

Totally agree with everything here. One of my favourite bits of the entire series so far was this exchange a few episodes back by the Black Rock

RICHARD: Jacob's here right now?

HURLEY: Yeah.

RICHARD: Ask him what the island is.

HURLEY: What?

RICHARD: A while back, Jacob told me what the island was, and if he's really standing here right next to me, then just ask him.

The Island is a key character, always has been. This weeks episode I have in my head as perfection over 42 minutes, it cant possibly live up to the hype I have given it.... but if anyone can make it, its these writers.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #6569 on: May 9, 2010, 11:50:17 am »
It is for him - he's still waiting for Channel 4 to show the rest of them...

Is the right answer.

;D

I've been asking for that haven't I?

:)

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #6570 on: May 9, 2010, 11:55:11 am »
I actually feel quite flattered. It looks as if old Morsey baby - without acknowledgement has pinched from a few of my recent posts on his forum to pull tongues within his latest piece at the show's detractors by saying that whatever criticism you level at the show one thing you cannot dispute is that it will remain for a very long time the most ambitious series TV anyone within that medium has ever attempted.

Timbo - ace fuckin tv analyst. Chief advisor to the critics.

;D

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6571 on: May 9, 2010, 12:55:16 pm »
Spoiler
I'm seriously excited about next weeks episode, if I was a man I think I would have a hard on for it, literally. Been watching all the promos on youtube today, does anybody else think the man young Jacob/MIB are watching is Sawyer? His posture just fits...

[close]

I thought that when I saw it.

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6572 on: May 9, 2010, 01:00:30 pm »
Have there been any episodes on for the last 2 weeks? I have my box set to automatically record the episodes and normally watch them the day after, yet there are no new episodes on there!

so is there a break at the minute or am i missing something?

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6573 on: May 9, 2010, 01:06:40 pm »
You missed the one this week. There has been a two week break.

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6574 on: May 9, 2010, 01:16:09 pm »
You missed the one this week. There has been a two week break.

ok mate, what episode number is it? think i'll have to download it

Online jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #6575 on: May 9, 2010, 01:19:52 pm »
Will the Jack/new Jacob twist be that he actually does become the new Jacob thereby fooling everyone who thought a twist would occur?

They will NOT answer all of everyone questions and probably some major points will be left unaddressed.

Really looking forward to these final few episodes....
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6576 on: May 9, 2010, 01:22:22 pm »
in the last episode i watched
Spoiler
sayid held the gun to desmond down the well, and jack jumped off the boat
[close]

can anyone tell me what episode number i'd need to download next?

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #6577 on: May 9, 2010, 01:25:24 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

6x14 "The Candidate"

http://www.oneddl.com/tv-shows/lost-s06e14-the-candidate-hdtv-xvid-fqm
« Last Edit: May 9, 2010, 01:27:50 pm by Uhoh AureliOs »

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6578 on: May 9, 2010, 01:34:53 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

You should be able to watch it again at some point today, I'm sure it's repeated. Also might be on Sky Anytime.

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #6580 on: May 9, 2010, 03:39:03 pm »
cheers mate

Speaking as the forum's token sole legitimate Lost viewer hmmph  8)... if I'm not mistaken it's repeated on Sky 1 at 10.00pm this coming Tuesday. That's Season 6, episode 14 entitled The Candidate where Sayid loses all his marbles plus a few other things and the presence of the Lockness monster ensures at least one head is turned.

:)

Offline skibaboo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Anxiety Central
« Reply #6581 on: May 9, 2010, 08:50:26 pm »
I thought that when I saw it.

if it isn't him they're sure fucking with us, can't wait!
bj. coutinho will be labelled the greatest liverpool player of all time once he hangs up his boots

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6582 on: May 9, 2010, 09:14:54 pm »
I actually feel quite flattered. It looks as if old Morsey baby - without acknowledgement has pinched from a few of my recent posts on his forum to pull tongues within his latest piece at the show's detractors by saying that whatever criticism you level at the show one thing you cannot dispute is that it will remain for a very long time the most ambitious series TV anyone within that medium has ever attempted.

Timbo - ace fuckin tv analyst. Chief advisor to the critics.

;D

He did the same with my points about Sayid's arc this season being pointless and aggravating whilst the nature of the infection remains unaddressed. Not impressed with his plagiarising like! :P

I don't think people should be putting unrealistic expectations on next weeks episode. You're bound to be disappointed no matter what if you build it up into something huge. The only thing I'm hoping for is that they don't try and cram all the answers into this one episode and have some characters explaining everything in big walls of dialogue (just like that awful episode in the last season of Battlestar). The only thing I'm expecting is some solid answers on the backstory and nature (like the whole Smokey business) of Jacob and MIB.
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline abhred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6583 on: May 10, 2010, 09:38:20 am »
2 more days!
It wouldn't be Liverpool if we didn't do it the hard way... ask Gareth Southgate.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #6584 on: May 10, 2010, 09:54:47 am »
Spoiler

[close]

i thought the same.  it sounds like him too.  full circle?

have to admit i'm intrigued again.  roll on 15.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6585 on: May 10, 2010, 12:08:07 pm »
That last episode was the best in about two seasons.

Offline skibaboo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Anxiety Central
« Reply #6586 on: May 10, 2010, 12:11:29 pm »
i thought the same.  it sounds like him too.  full circle?

have to admit i'm intrigued again.  roll on 15.

Spoiler
I was looking on imdb last night, not at Lost but I ending up there looking at Supernatural, MIB and Jacob are both in Supernatural this season, spookily as the devil and one of his four horsemen! Anyway I came across the cast list for this episode and it's got somebody called Ivo nandi listed as 'the hunter' so I don't think it is sawyer, the guys looks quite sawyer-ish so I think they're just fucking with us like I said. Crafty bastards.
[close]

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #6587 on: May 10, 2010, 01:33:58 pm »
He did the same with my points about Sayid's arc this season being pointless and aggravating whilst the nature of the infection remains unaddressed. Not impressed with his plagiarising like! :P

I don't think people should be putting unrealistic expectations on next weeks episode. You're bound to be disappointed no matter what if you build it up into something huge. The only thing I'm hoping for is that they don't try and cram all the answers into this one episode and have some characters explaining everything in big walls of dialogue (just like that awful episode in the last season of Battlestar). The only thing I'm expecting is some solid answers on the backstory and nature (like the whole Smokey business) of Jacob and MIB.

But we'll forgive him eh Rusty? As long as he doesn't snaffle any more of our amazing insights eh mate.

;D

I think this next episode will hopefully provide a sort of global perspective on things. Clearly the fact they've held it back for so long with just a few sneak peeks into their past jockeying means that there must be stuff in it that they've not wanted us lot to get our grubby little mitts on as it might give the game away. I certainly expect Jacob's nemesis to be revealed as the founder of MUFC. I also expect the surname Hicks to feature prominently in his ancestry.

8)

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #6588 on: May 10, 2010, 04:34:45 pm »
Spoiler
I was looking on imdb last night, not at Lost but I ending up there looking at Supernatural, MIB and Jacob are both in Supernatural this season, spookily as the devil and one of his four horsemen! Anyway I came across the cast list for this episode and it's got somebody called Ivo nandi listed as 'the hunter' so I don't think it is sawyer, the guys looks quite sawyer-ish so I think they're just fucking with us like I said. Crafty bastards.
[close]

unless that is an anagram....  remember ethan rom turned out to mean 'another man' ;D

Pheeny

« Reply #6589 on: May 10, 2010, 04:42:42 pm »
Can't wait for the Last episode but don't want it to end...

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #6590 on: May 10, 2010, 04:54:29 pm »
unless that is an anagram....  remember ethan rom turned out to mean 'another man' ;D
Sorry to be a tit, but it was "Other man" ;)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:59:07 pm by AriGold »
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #6591 on: May 10, 2010, 05:41:43 pm »
Sorry be a tit, but it was "Other man" ;)

ah.  you can see why i didn't make a suggestion for this one now.  i'm never going to be the king of countdown ;D

Offline the_prodigal_s0n

• Whats occurrin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6592 on: May 10, 2010, 05:50:59 pm »
You could do what Desmond does. You know the way he keeps that book to read just before he's about to die (or something like that)? Well, just don't watch it until you're about to die. That way, it'll never end. Sort of.

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6593 on: May 10, 2010, 07:25:04 pm »

Same here, really hope another quality fantasy/drama show comes soon afterward to ease the pain.

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6594 on: May 11, 2010, 12:12:27 am »
Totally agree with everything here. One of my favourite bits of the entire series so far was this exchange a few episodes back by the Black Rock

RICHARD: Jacob's here right now?

HURLEY: Yeah.

RICHARD: Ask him what the island is.

HURLEY: What?

RICHARD: A while back, Jacob told me what the island was, and if he's really standing here right next to me, then just ask him.

The Island is a key character, always has been. This weeks episode I have in my head as perfection over 42 minutes, it cant possibly live up to the hype I have given it.... but if anyone can make it, its these writers.

haven't we already heard Jacob's answer? That the island is a cork keeping all the "evil" from spreading through the world, .........although the presence of Tom Hicks at LFC might suggest the cork got pulled out a while back.

I think the young man in the jungle, who gets older every episode is Jacob .....it's always Flocke who sees him......he started appearing after Flocke engineered his death....

I think, or is it hope, that both MIB and Jacob are essentially indivisible, just like magnetic polarities, and that the mini black hole on the island is a 'soul passageway' for the dead, which basically manifests these two beings that are two sides of the same coin. The story takes a human shape because it is human consciousness that is passing by the black hole, and because there is eternal tension, it gets played out in a tension that we recognise...the human drama between good and evil. Jacob and MIB have no other life, and are set in permanent tension as long as there is this magnetic polarity. One cannot live or die without the other. One dies, they both die, and presumably the earth collapses into a black hole. Perhaps they are just embodied ideas.

I've been thinking that, since I heard the recent discovery that every galaxy appears to have a black hole at its center, and that, for 'Matter' to be existent there has to be 'anti-matter', ( black hole ), perhaps our souls ( or whatever we call them ) go into anti-matter when we die, and what we see on Lost is our local black hole 'home'. The long tunnel of death. Anyway, I digress.

Equally, I think perhaps that MIB and Jacob are literally projections of the inner worlds of these humans that have got trapped in the edges of the black hole, neither dead nor alive, and have no being of their own......just like we all invent a world of heroes and villains everywhere in our own life, the odd properties of the island mean that the usual dreams and fantasies that ordinary people live with all our lives, are able to take shape, take form here, and that the island lets dreams be made manifest.

Perhaps even MIB locke who asks desmond "do you know who I am"? desmond replies: "you're John Locke".......I think that might end up being true.....

I think/hope that the whole series may be a play on the human tendency to see and make division everywhere, between this character, and that character, between this part of locke/jack/etc, and another part of them, Good and Evil, when the truth is we are one within, both good and evil, we are one without, unified. The individual dramas might seem to reflect this, as they wrestle with their own divisive dramas, like mental illness or father betrayal, until they find a measure of peace, or acceptance, or inner unification of the inner conflicts as freud might say.

I'm reminded of the end of the Dark Crystal, my favorite kids movie, where the baddies are just split off parts of the goodies, both are 'dying' until they can once again be made whole. Great movie, (love fissgig).

who knows....looking forward to tomorrow.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6595 on: May 11, 2010, 12:20:10 am »
If you re-watch the last episode you can see a sort of black liquid come out of locke as he hits the water

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #6596 on: May 11, 2010, 03:36:04 pm »
If you re-watch the last episode you can see a sort of black liquid come out of locke as he hits the water

Jeez :o

Offline mildale

• Mildly Jealous of a custom title
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6597 on: May 11, 2010, 03:54:07 pm »
Looks like black smoke, since he is the smoke monster.
www.twitter.com/mildale89

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out.

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #6598 on: May 11, 2010, 04:01:47 pm »
Holy shitballs!

Offline the_prodigal_s0n

• Whats occurrin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6599 on: May 11, 2010, 04:12:08 pm »
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I wouldn't read too much into that myself. I don't think it necessarily means anything and it's difficult to see exactly what is going on in that picture. Time will tell whether it's relevant I suppose.